Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 18-06-2018, 10:36 AM   #61
oz93666

During the above transmission SP made a number of disparaging remarks about 666, I felt this was aimed at me , because for the first time , 2 weeks ago on the previous transmission I posted the break down of the show I give here, as a Youtube comment ... it's still the lead comment on that 03:06:2018 show , my username is oz93666 , and perhaps SP wanted to make a point .

I've just left this post on SP's latest youtube show

After SP's comment at 1:11:11 in the video I feel moved to lodge a defence of 666...

The criminal illuminati have had their sticky fingers over every power item on the planet for millenium , be they geometric shapes like the pyramid, symbols like the swastika and star of David or numbers like 11 11 and 666...

There is nothing wrong with these items in themselves , they have just been a little contaminated by association with the dark ones .

666 is the most perfect and wonderful number in numerology ... because it's the number of MAN
And of course the controllers have tried to teach us through christianity that 666 is the most evil thing ... they want us to believe man is evil ... born with original sin!

There is one main way number is expressed sensibly in our world , and that is in it's fabric, the matter that makes it up , ATOMIC NUMBER gives us 92 different flavours of matter , and the tastiest flavour is number 6 ... carbon ... all life is carbon based , all life is 6 ..
And man is the noblest expression of carbon life .... 666

Last edited by oz93666; 18-06-2018 at 10:43 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 02:51 AM   #62
mollymag4

I have grown disenchanted with Simon Parkes. He keeps telling us how great Donald Trump is and the wonderful things he is doing and is going to do. All evidence points to the contrary--however, Simon's insistence on the good Trump makes me question everything he says. Am I alone in thinking this?
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 03:23 AM   #63
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
I have grown disenchanted with Simon Parkes. He keeps telling us how great Donald Trump is and the wonderful things he is doing and is going to do. All evidence points to the contrary--however, Simon's insistence on the good Trump makes me question everything he says. Am I alone in thinking this?
Really? THAT is why you question him? Not his claims that he has sex with 6ft insects and has space parties with them
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 04:43 AM   #64
oz93666

Quote:
SP forms his opinion about trump from intel he gets from people within the government and ET's ... He believes trump is not part of the illuminati, a genuine independent , so he will be much better than clinton, but he's surrounded by the group left over from obama who are NWO ... SP says he's doing what he can ... He's also under server influence , mind control , from the zionists , he appears to be moving on the slave trade and disclosure , although that's not much at the moment ... these things take time...
The bulk of the truth movement hold Alex Jones's position , which is also mine and SP's , that , realistically , trump is the best we can get at the moment.

But if you've gone off SP , molly , check out another source .. here's Jay Pee interviewing Barzis in 2013 .. Bartzis is Number ONE , breathtaking , no one comes close to Bartzis .... SP is only repeating info from his sources , he would be the first to admit there could be errors .... Andrew Bartzis has a direct connection to the Akashic Record ... his information is certified 100% truth ... no one else makes such a claim and gives that guarantee... .

http://

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Really? THAT is why you question him? Not his claims that he has sex with 6ft insects and has space parties with them
That's your imagination again tg ....

His alien sweetheart is not an insect as we think of them but anthropoid (Def...resembling a human being in form) mantid

Here she is , bottom left (quite a looker) ... and their love child.

And nowhere does he mention parties , in space or elsewhere.

Last edited by oz93666; 20-06-2018 at 05:40 AM.
Old 20-06-2018, 03:59 PM   #65
mollymag4

Quote:
I have listened to Simon for quite awhile--never have I heard him say what you allege he has said. Please provide details as to when and where he said what you allege. Thank you.
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 03:59 PM   #66
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That's your imagination again tg ....
Haha.... I'm the one with the sodding imagination?? This complete lunatic you follow is the bullshit king...you don't think he has a slightly fertile imagination

Quote:
His alien sweetheart is not an insect as we think of them but anthropoid (Def...resembling a human being in form) mantid

Here she is , bottom left (quite a looker) ... and their love child.

And nowhere does he mention parties , in space or elsewhere.
Brain adding shite. How do insects develop complex electronics?
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Debunk: To expose the falseness or hollowness of an idea or belief.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:02 PM   #67
truegroup

Quote:
I have listened to Simon for quite awhile--never have I heard him say what you allege he has said. Please provide details as to when and where he said what you allege. Thank you.
He has a bloody "lovechild" with an alien

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...orth-yorks/amp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrZRrzfMF3o
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 20-06-2018 at 05:04 PM.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:42 AM   #68
oz93666

Quote:
He has a bloody "lovechild" with an alien:lol..
This is all standard procedure ... whatever additionalagendas a particular ET group has , they always want to breed with us ..

This is what most abductions are about ...standard story is the abductee finds themselves on metal table , paralysed , and sperm or eggs are taken , or if women they are often inseminated ...returned to earth , abducted again 8 months later when the hybrid child they carry is removed ...

Bridget Nielsen has had many children in this way , see's very willing and believes herself to be soulfamily of the group abducting... She 's started a "Hybrid children community" .... she's a very beautiful being in all meanings of the word , and is as high as a kite ....

Here she is in a one minute video ....

http://
Old 21-06-2018, 05:56 AM   #69
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This is all standard procedure ... whatever
Hmmm....sounds like a load of old bollox. You are very gullible and probably watch sci-fi films and think they are documentaries
Quote:
Old 21-06-2018, 07:51 AM   #70
thermion

Quote:
Hmmm....sounds like a load of old bollox. You are very gullible and probably watch sci-fi films and think they are documentaries
Indeed. Why would aliens ever bother taking eggs and sperm from us? If they want genetic material for whatever reason they can get it from collecting any cells from the body. We're on the verge (if it hasn't happened already) of cloning people from skin cells.

It seems like the abduction scenario - particularly those with some sort of invasive sexual element - has much more to do with human neuroses than alien attempts at cloning. Have the first mouth swabs to collect cells by aliens been reported yet...?
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote