Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 06-12-2018, 08:11 AM   #21
screamingeagle

if you are a beginer imo its the best way, to start one day on one day off.....body needs time to rest(adapt) to the workout......

if you have need to do something on days off i would go for static streching or some pilates(its not a joke) exercies(these can be very tireing)

Last edited by screamingeagle; 06-12-2018 at 08:12 AM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:31 AM   #22
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
if you are a beginer imo its the best way, to start one day on one day off.....body needs time to rest(adapt) to the workout......

if you have need to do something on days off i would go for static streching or some pilates(its not a joke) exercies(these can be very tireing)
Cheers mate sounds about right as it will be new to me when I do it, just the way i am with my workouts the thought of a day off sounds shit but sounds right. I'd been doing a few yoga things and swimming sometimes twice a day and being extra active on my days off but realise its new, cant wait to start weights.

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote