Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 15-02-2017, 03:54 PM   #1
artmuzz

Default Body vibrations

I am freaking out just now. A few weeks ago I successfully managed to beat panic attacks by letting them happen.

Since then I have been feeling a lot better until today when I was in town doing shopping I felt a bit dizzy and off balance and I could feel a slight headache come on.

I just ignored it and got back home. When I sat down something strange happened. I had a strange vibrating feeling in my feet and lower legs as if the floor was vibrating and the vibration feeling spread from my legs to my back, back of head and arms.

When I lie down I feel the bed is vibrating and I hear a strange low rumbling sound. I can also feel my heart beating in my chest. Is this a symptom of anxiety? Has anyone else who suffers anxiety and panic attack have the same symptoms as I mentioned? Please advise.

Last edited by artmuzz; 15-02-2017 at 03:55 PM.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2017, 05:41 PM   #2
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post
I am freaking out just now. A few weeks ago I successfully managed to beat panic attacks by letting them happen.

Since then I have been feeling a lot better until today when I was in town doing shopping I felt a bit dizzy and off balance and I could feel a slight headache come on.

I just ignored it and got back home. When I sat down something strange happened. I had a strange vibrating feeling in my feet and lower legs as if the floor was vibrating and the vibration feeling spread from my legs to my back, back of head and arms.

When I lie down I feel the bed is vibrating and I hear a strange low rumbling sound. I can also feel my heart beating in my chest. Is this a symptom of anxiety? Has anyone else who suffers anxiety and panic attack have the same symptoms as I mentioned? Please advise.
I used to suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, but spiritual awareness has pretty much conquered them.

I do get weird body vibrations from time to time, like my body is in contact with something that's physically vibrating. A bit like when you're sat on a bus. But there's no obvious cause nor sound. It's not accompanied by heart palpitation, but I expect it would be if I panicked when it was happening. I observe it and it doesn't last very long. Weird though.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2017, 06:12 PM   #3
artmuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I used to suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, but spiritual awareness has pretty much conquered them.

I do get weird body vibrations from time to time, like my body is in contact with something that's physically vibrating. A bit like when you're sat on a bus. But there's no obvious cause nor sound. It's not accompanied by heart palpitation, but I expect it would be if I panicked when it was happening. I observe it and it doesn't last very long. Weird though.
Do you think my body vibrations could be spiritual ascending? It is a very disconcerting experience.
Old 15-02-2017, 06:26 PM   #4
white light

Quote:
Do you think my body vibrations could be spiritual ascending? It is a very disconcerting experience.
I can't say what it is. Might be a passing UFO, or who knows what. Main thing is not to worry too much about it. What you're experiencing might be different to what I experience though. The body vibrations I get are just my body, not anything else. Not the bed, or house, or anything else. It's not like my body is actually vibrating either, it's just the sensation that it is. Probably some brain anomaly thing.

Last edited by white light; 15-02-2017 at 06:26 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 05:37 AM   #5
artmuzz

After doing some research on my symptoms, I think this vibration/buzzing feeling I felt in my lower legs and feet could be related to sciatica pain I had last year in my right leg. It is just strange that it came on after feeling tense and dizzy.

Last edited by artmuzz; 16-02-2017 at 05:49 AM.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 09:41 AM   #6
bullet

I've experienced the truth vibrations too. It is as freaky as hell. I just got use to them. They would come and go for a few years. Sometimes I would feel vibrating for days on end. Other times it would be just for a few minutes. I tried all sorts of things to escape them. Nothing worked except time. I've not had them in years now though.

I also experienced the magnetic pull from the ground. Where it felt like small particles were being pulled from my legs. Painfull is not the word. Agony pure agony. It was so bad that I stopped consuming any food and drink with iron in it. Just in case it was that being pulled by the magnetic force. I know it sounds weird, but there you go.
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 09:51 AM   #7
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

I used to be able to make the bed shake with the power of my heartbeat. I wasn't having a panic attack.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 12:53 PM   #8
jp13

Quote:
After doing some research on my symptoms, I think this vibration/buzzing feeling I felt in my lower legs and feet could be related to sciatica pain I had last year in my right leg. It is just strange that it came on after feeling tense and dizzy.
I am no Doctor, that's for sure, I often have dizziness, mostly it is when I haven't eaten anything, and partly the side effects of some medication I am on.
I would look for a mundane reason before jumping to spiritual conclusions. I don't mean to sound harsh as it is all connected, BUT have you changed your routine, or eating differently, or stopped taking something like tea or coffee or cigarettes, or medication?
I remember getting terrible headaches if I didn't have a cup of tea in the afternoon. Keep a note of your symptoms/feelings and if it's still happening after a week, see your doctor. Take it easy! ;-)

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 02:41 PM   #9
artmuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp13 View Post
I am no Doctor, that's for sure, I often have dizziness, mostly it is when I haven't eaten anything, and partly the side effects of some medication I am on.
I would look for a mundane reason before jumping to spiritual conclusions. I don't mean to sound harsh as it is all connected, BUT have you changed your routine, or eating differently, or stopped taking something like tea or coffee or cigarettes, or medication?
I remember getting terrible headaches if I didn't have a cup of tea in the afternoon. Keep a note of your symptoms/feelings and if it's still happening after a week, see your doctor. Take it easy! ;-)
I don't smoke, drink coffee or take any medications other than vitamins and supplements. I have been in a low carb diet for a month now but I noticed the dizziness coming on when I started eating bread and pasta the other day.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:04 PM   #10
brambles

I've been getting them too, it's just energy nothing to be alarmed about. Do you mainly get them at night time and do they come with other symptoms like ear warming/tingling/ringing etc.

If you focus on the areas where you get it you can move the sensation around your body.
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote