Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 07-04-2014, 05:59 PM   #41
grannie27

I can only hope her two young children have not suffered at the hands of the OTO ....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:00 PM   #42
sexualkungfu

ANOTHER ARTICLE ABOUT OTO AND P.GELDOF

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-Templars.html

Peaches and the religious cult with a very dark past: Geldof uses Twitter account to urge followers to learn about Order of Oriental Templars

Gone are her wild child days, replaced with a quiet life of motherhood and domesticity.

Or so she says. In reality, it seems Peaches Geldof hasn’t quite said goodbye to her rebellious side just yet.

The 24-year-old has been urging her tens of thousands of Twitter followers to read up on the notorious OTO cult, whose leader was a sex and drugs addict once dubbed ‘the wickedest man in the world’.

She has been recommending controversial books written by infamous occultist Aleister Crowley, which call for followers not to conform to society.

Miss Geldof, whose troubled past once saw her collapse from a suspected drug overdose, has also had a tattoo on her arm bearing the initials OTO – which stand for Ordo Templi Orientis, or Order of Oriental Templars.

Crowley also founded the controversial Thelema religion in the early 20th century. Its key message is: ‘Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.’

Bob Geldof’s daughter, who is pregnant with her second child, is said to have become interested in Crowley during her short-lived marriage to musician Max Drummey when she was 19.

He had Crowley’s quote ‘Quo stet olympus’, which means ‘Where the gods and angels live’, tattooed below his neck.

Miss Geldof has now been encouraging her 148,302 Twitter followers to pick up Crowley’s contentious literature, which include The Book of Law, after one of her fans asked her: ‘Where can I get more info about Thelema?’

She replied: ‘I would buy Aleister Crowley’s books on it, they’re not expensive and super interesting.’

She then uploaded a picture from one of his publications. In other images posted online, she has shown off a tattoo of the letters OTO inside a heart on her right forearm. She had the design inked in 2011.

Despite Crowley’s death as an impoverished heroin addict at the age of 72 in 1947, he became an icon for anti-establishment figures in the 1960s.

Comedian Russell Brand and musician Jay-Z are said to be modern-day followers of OTO.
Preacher: Occultist leader Aleister Crowley, the man behind Order of Oriental Templars

Preacher: Occultist leader Aleister Crowley, the man behind Order of Oriental Templars

Miss Geldof, whose mother Paula Yates died of a heroin overdose in 2000, has never spoken about her interest in the strange cult, but once claimed she had been looking for ‘a spiritual path’ as a teenager.
Her tattoo: 'OTO' inside a heart

Her tattoo: 'OTO' inside a heart

A source said: ‘Peaches is fascinated by Aleister Crowley and wants to put the word out there.

'It’s true that she is interested in OTO and she had the tattoo done a couple of years ago.’

Peaches has also dabbled in Scientology and is now said to have converted to Judaism, the religion of her musician husband Thomas Cohen.

She said in 2009: ‘I felt I was lacking something when I didn’t have a faith.’

Professor Ronald Hutton, a historian at Bristol University, said: ‘OTO is about using magical acts to become a stronger, more effective person. It’s more mental magic than anything to do with cauldrons.’

A HISTORY OF DRUGS, SEX AND MUTILATION

Ordo Templi Orientis – or OTO – was brought to Britain from Europe in the early 20th century by infamous occultist and drug addict Aleister Crowley.

Crowley, who called himself The Beast 666 and had his teeth filed into fangs, was known to drink blood and stage huge orgies fuelled by heroin and cocaine.

He was said to have mutilated women by carving signs on their breasts with red-hot daggers, and was accused of eating babies in magic rituals.

He was widely criticised for being ‘in revolt against the moral and religious values of his time’.

OTO or Scientology might be behind this..

Watch out Russell Brand!
Old 07-04-2014, 06:00 PM   #43
no believies

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
The deals her father made with the devil needed the final payment
+1 or she conjured a demon lord herself and the meagre offerings where taken as an insult and it ate her face off
no believies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:00 PM   #44
panzerjoust
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by is this reality View Post
Celebs are just human beings just like you and me, nothing more or nothing less.

I fail to understand why some human beings place the "celeb" human beings amongst us on pedastals

It's as if they are literally a seperate branch of the human species superior to everyone else ???

Swooning and looking up to them can't stop soon enough for the species I think anyway.

On a side-note, my daughter passed away at the young age of 17 in 2012; her death didn't make gargantuan TV headlines nor did it invoke a nation's sorrow.
I'm sorry for your loss. It's like the whole Kendal appeal. Sure, one famous kid has cancer, right, what about the other thousands?
panzerjoust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:01 PM   #45
savonarola
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Maybe she had one of those freak sex "accidents" just like the one Michael Hutchence had. Yes that will be it "just an accident"
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/goldi...lfsuicide.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZXzMDKEwqI
savonarola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:01 PM   #46
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Ok maybe I'm wrong then, but from my experience, she doesnt look like one AT ALL cos they start to look old, and gaunt, and have those strange eyes, and their skin goes wierd.
Peaches don't look like one but someone earlier said she dabbed with heroin.
Her mother didn't look like an addict but she clearly was.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:05 PM   #47
tildatod
Banned

Someone to look up to...not:

https://twitter.com/peaches_g/status/14761472032

Quote:
Rocking my Aleister Crowley tshirt...
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:07 PM   #48
theroach
Inactive

If Crowley were a smell...the MSM would absolutely stink! I've literally been calling MH370 'the oto mystery religion show' and I've been working on my latest piece for 2 weeks!

777 & 370

So now on the back of this...more people (the posters here) are being exposed to the OTO current...because I can see it happening here and in realtime!
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:08 PM   #49
captainmorgan

Being physically addicted to Heroin is only part of the addiction. I have known people be clean for years at a time only to relapse during periods of stress.

They psychologically rely on the drugs as a safety net for situations they decide upon.

This is the most dangerous time for an addict as they have often not used for a long period of time, And often take doses that are only safe when you have a tolerance.
captainmorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:11 PM   #50
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by is this reality View Post
Celebs are just human beings just like you and me, nothing more or nothing less.

I fail to understand why some human beings place the "celeb" human beings amongst us on pedastals

It's as if they are literally a seperate branch of the human species superior to everyone else ???

Swooning and looking up to them can't stop soon enough for the species I think anyway.

On a side-note, my daughter passed away at the young age of 17 in 2012; her death didn't make gargantuan TV headlines nor did it invoke a nation's sorrow.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

There are very few celebs or zelebs who I have an iota of time or care for. I find these media/attention bimbos to be a dime a dozen. I'm only interested if their passing links to a chance to expose something sinister about their illuminati masters.

A long time ago I liked looking at glossy mags and thought celebs were cool. Like anyone who kicks a bad habit, I'm now right on the other side of the fence. I don't want to waste my care/humanity on those who are totally detached from reality or humanity.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:12 PM   #51
boiled eggs

Freaky one.. This only a week or 2 back...

Peaches Geldof claims hand in selfie belongs to ghost of grief-stricken mum
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/weird-ce...y-hand-2917838

boiled eggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:18 PM   #52
zephirop
Banned

Didn't she name those women in the Ian Watkins disgutingness not long back?
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:20 PM   #53
actionplan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
YES, well remembered.

This is starting to seem more sinister than I initially thought.
actionplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:20 PM   #54
tildatod
Banned

The usual illuminati 'living dangerously', 'pushing boundaries' and being an empowered woman (famous for being a nutcase rich man's daughter) no doubt theme:

http://stylebarbie.wordpress.com/cat...dress/page/16/

Old 07-04-2014, 06:25 PM   #55
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
Yes...I was one of the more 'vociferous' on that particular issue, one of the few!
That was on the day itself!
Old 07-04-2014, 06:26 PM   #56
man in black

Independant reported it 3 days ago...

https://twitter.com/CarlVinHarris/st...634496/photo/1

Last edited by man in black; 07-04-2014 at 06:26 PM.
man in black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 06:26 PM   #57
theroach
Inactive

Don't get me wrong...but Christ, people cannot even see what is under their very noses...even when it is being rubbed in and virtually shouted at them. I'm also talking about the sort of people who think they're awake too...when clearly the evidence suggests otherwise.

Good day to you all.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:26 PM   #58
tildatod
Banned

This is all a bit before my time, so I am not sure of the facts in this piece. What do you all know about Paula Yates, Hutchence and Geldof???:

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2013/1...-am-above.html
Quote:
Friday, November 29, 2013
Bob Geldof told Paula Yates - 'I am above the law'.
Extract from Paula Yates wikipedia entry.

On 22 November 1997, Hutchence was found dead in a hotel room in Sydney. Paula Yates wrote in her police statement that Michael Hutchence was "frightened and couldn't stand a minute more without his baby". During their phone conversations on the morning of his suicide he had said, "I don't know how I'll live without Tiger". Yates also wrote that Bob Geldof had threatened them repeatedly with, "Don't forget, I am above the law".[10]
Yates became distraught, refusing to accept the coroner's verdict of suicide.[11] She eventually sought psychiatric treatment.

In June 1998, Bob Geldof won full custody of the couple's three daughters after Yates attempted suicide.[12] Michael Hutchence's father, Kell Hutchence, "launched proceedings in Australia seeking sole custody of [Tiger Lily] after concerns over a new relationship Miss Yates began while being treated at a clinic for a nervous breakdown earlier this year." She met Kingsley O'Keke, 26, during her stay but the pair broke up after a six-week romance. O'Keke later sold his story to a tabloid newspaper.[13]

Yates's dispute with the Hutchence family over Michael's estate saw her struggling to bring up her daughter.[14]

While Yates was fighting for custody of Tiger, it was reported in the media that Jess Yates had not been Yates's natural father. A paternity test proved that the talent show host Hughie Green, who died six months before Hutchence, had in fact been her natural father.[15]

TAP - The last person who told everyone he was above the law was Jimmy Savile. Is he another SMOM and so on?

On 17 September 2000, her daughter Pixie's 10th birthday, Yates, 41, was found dead at her home in London of a heroin overdose. The coroner ruled that it was not a suicide, but a result of "foolish and incautious" behaviour.[16][17]
Soon after her death, ex-husband Bob Geldof assumed foster custody of Tiger Lily with the willing consent of Hutchence's parents, so that she could be raised with her three older half-sisters, Fifi, Peachesand Pixie. Her aunt, Tina Hutchence, the sister of INXS singer Michael Hutchence, was denied permission by the judge to apply for Tiger Lily to live with her in California.[18]
In 2007, Geldof applied to a British court for and was granted formal adoption of Tiger Lily and a change of her surname to Geldof, despite opposition from Hutchence's mother and sister.[19] Since January 2008 her legal full name has been Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence Geldof. (the little one)
Old 07-04-2014, 06:29 PM   #59
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by man in black View Post
Independant reported it 3 days ago...

https://twitter.com/CarlVinHarris/st...634496/photo/1
Okay, that was a tweet from the Independent right? But wouldn't people have been retweeting it then, and reacting to it? I'm curious about why/how it says "three days ago"....but we don't know (yet) if people reacted to the news during the last three days?
Old 07-04-2014, 06:29 PM   #60
actionplan
Banned

Also I saw Bob Geldof has already made a public statement about it - the usual "she was so wonderful, we will miss her so" stuff.

Well, if my 25-year-old daughter had just died, I would not be in a fit state to make a coherent statement to the media about it within hours.

I would be in pieces, shock, incoherent, etc etc. Just saying, seems odd.
actionplan is offline   Reply With Quote