Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 07-04-2014, 09:53 PM   #201
sexualkungfu

Bob never did like Mondays.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:53 PM   #202
actionplan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
Yes but it was mentioned with a Daily Mail link which caused a minor outcry.

Perhaps they will accept it with a Guardian link.
actionplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:54 PM   #203
valentineomega
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
Yes but it was mentioned with a Daily Mail link which caused a minor outcry.

Perhaps they will accept it with a Guardian link.
The Guardian article plays it down and makes a joke of it.
valentineomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:55 PM   #204
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
These things come in 3's so expect one more young famous person to drop soon.

Justin Bieber? His music is shit. We can only hope.
PMSL Steppe! I'm not fussy, the list of lunatics working for the scum elites is so long, from bankers to zelebs...they can all go to hell.

I'd rather mourn and commemorate Rachel Corrie, a young stunning girl (if we must focus on physical attributes) who died trying to help fight zionism, and was driven over by a zionist bulldozer. Same for the other white, western anti-zionist protesters who have been shot or maimed by the zionist IDF henchmen. (I said about white and western, because there are hundreds of thousands of dark skinned non-western folk who have died trying to either escape or fight against zionism...but I doubt they'd garner the same attention in the western world...) But instead it's Peaches LOOK AT ME Geldof, a satanist who did nothing but beg for attention.

Last edited by tildatod; 07-04-2014 at 09:58 PM.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:55 PM   #205
actionplan
Banned

Re: DM

I post articles from them and get accused of shilling for them, even if I've denounced what's in the article
Old 07-04-2014, 09:56 PM   #206
sexualkungfu

Quote:
Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
Fuck sake why does every tragedy that happens on this planet have something to do with the illuminate on this forum.
Who says OTO are the Illuminati?

When a girl of 25 is dead and a follower of a Satanic cult, questions need to be asked.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:56 PM   #207
grandmasterp
Banned

Poor lass.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:56 PM   #208
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
I'm not disputing Peaches involvement in the OTO or interest in Crowley or other dark stuff.

I was merely pointing out that people shit on the daily mail every single time a link from there is posted, yet in this case it suits their beliefs so it's a credible source.

Hypocrisy
The Daily Heil is 99.9% pure filth, hate and lies. However, if they've photoshopped or created the pics of her and her baby, do tell us! I'd love to know - that would be an even bigger story for me.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:59 PM   #209
sexualkungfu

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
The Daily Heil is 99.9% pure filth, hate and lies. However, if they've photoshopped or created the pics of her and her baby, do tell us! I'd love to know - that would be an even bigger story for me.
shes been posting Crowley stuff herself on twitter

Last edited by sexualkungfu; 07-04-2014 at 10:00 PM.
sexualkungfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:59 PM   #210
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
It's not hard to understand the point I've made, so i won't repeat it.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:02 PM   #211
cont

Quote:
I'm not disputing Peaches involvement in the OTO or interest in Crowley or other dark stuff.

I was merely pointing out that people shit on the daily mail every single time a link from there is posted, yet in this case it suits their beliefs so it's a credible source.

Hypocrisy
Why change the subject to the Daily Mail?

You say "people" but it's obviously not everyone. I'd post a Daily Mail article without qualification. I don't expect people to respect the source but the information contained is usually no more or less reliable than any other MSM outlet. Turning the DM into a "special case" for abuse is a pointless and fruitless exercise.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 07-04-2014 at 10:02 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:03 PM   #212
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
It's not hard to understand the point I've made, so i won't repeat it.
I can't see what you're trying to say...because nobody is hypocritical if they use a genuine image hosted by the DM. Unless the pics are photoshopped, there is no problem. If you can find an alternate source for the exact same pics, give them to me, and I'll edit my posts for you. Can't say fairer than that. Same for the articles in the DM in which Peaches begs for attention, find alternate sources, and I'll happily edit my post.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:04 PM   #213
actionplan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post

You say "people" but it's obviously not everyone. I'd post a Daily Mail article without qualification. I don't expect people to respect the source but the information contained is usually no more or less reliable than any other MSM outlet. Turing the DM into a "special case" is a pointless and fruitless exercise.
It isn't exactly relevant and we're in danger of a thread derailment, but he is right -I get abuse for posting DM links merely because they're DM links. It definitely is a "special case".

But shall we return to topic...
Old 07-04-2014, 10:05 PM   #214
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post

You say "people" but it's obviously not everyone. I'd post a Daily Mail article without qualification. I don't expect people to respect the source but the information contained is usually no more or less reliable than any other MSM outlet. Turning the DM into a "special case" for abuse is a pointless and fruitless exercise.
I loathe twitter as well. I have linked to twitter a hundred times on here maybe in this entire forum...

Same for all MSM. Same for Israhell. I've linked to their websites. I link to whoever and whatever I need to.

I loathe the corrupt government, and I PAY THEM MONEY. I'm a hypocrite.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:05 PM   #215
ima gene

Poor kid. Seemed like such a sweet girl must have been so painful and difficult losing her Mum. Condolences to the family. RIP.

Old 07-04-2014, 10:06 PM   #216
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumandlime View Post
" PEACHES 'ATTENTION WHORE' GELDOF!!!!!"

Come on now...the young girl has just died FFS.....i dont expect you to go all week at the knees but a tiny bit of decency on the day of her death..she wasnt maggie thatcher,adolf hitler or even katie hopkins.....
Sad innit? Horrible name calling.

Poor girl just happened to be born into a high profile family, a tragic loss of a young life.

Her children are now without their mother , poor wee guys.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:06 PM   #217
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualkungfu View Post
shes been posting Crowley stuff herself on twitter
Indeed, I found a tweet of her celebrating her new Aleister Crowley t-shirt. It's a few pages back - I linked to it.

Old 07-04-2014, 10:08 PM   #218
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
I highly disagree.

With her alive the children could have been in even more danger b/c she was into OTO. We will never know! Saturn worshipers and similar occult groups have a policy were you have to "take out" someone that you love. In order to progress to a certain level. These occult individuals are apart of mass murder and mass pedophelia. Like how the queen walked off with 12 Native Americans and on another occasion walked off with 12 Aborigine children, never to be heard of again. What about their parents. What about them? The worst thing about this, is that it is so common it will make your blood boil. Much like we see is happening over in the UK!

These are sick fuc(s. Dont get it twisted!
I had to read that twice ,
Horrible bitter post imho .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:09 PM   #219
grasp
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post

They said she could be arrested under the Contempt of Court Act 1981.

A law passed on 28 July 1981 (the day before Charles & Dianas wedding) & while Elm Guest house was at it's busiest.

It makes me wonder if any present day tory paedos were involved with Ian Watkins & Peaches was silenced today for putting them at risk.
I would bet this has a lot to do with her death!
The elite wouldnt have let her get away with that.

sad, very sad.
R.I.P
grasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:10 PM   #220
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
Sad innit? Horrible name calling.

Poor girl just happened to be born into a high profile family, a tragic loss of a young life.

Her children are now without their mother , poor wee guys.
Hello peabrain,

Why is it bad if I call a spade a spade? Isn't that exactly what she did, and how hundreds or thousands of these kinds of people exist? They perpetuate the illuminati distraction, celebrity, image and vanity obsession?

Didn't we talk about all these kinds of things that turn women into powerless objects, in the thread of a few months ago, about women/womanhood?

I don't see how we can have it both ways. On the one hand, we complain about how 'women' are reduced to objects. Then we are supposed to 'respect' and 'mourn' someone who did NOTHING for society. I'm also quite doubtful about her ability to prioritise picking up her baby versus talking on the phone, or taking care of sick baby versus taking pics for twitter. Not my kind of role model, definitely not.