Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 11-02-2019, 05:47 AM   #21
cosmicpurpose1.618

So few Welsh people even speak the Welsh language anymore, it may as well be a hoax.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 08:27 AM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Waves you are going to see a lot more of this as they attempt to re write history and often completely erase it

Very telling who was willing to post this garbage and then field questions regarding its validity

We are dealing with something non human

Never forget that
i think that narratives form perceptions and they can takeover a persons mind

Targeting the ancient welsh language for example. Why do that? Languages are more than just a way to communicate between people, they are a way of seeing the world

The old languages are rooted in the land and you only have to look at the outgrowth of the brythonic and celtic cultures to see that they have deep sentiment. The collectivists want all that gone. They want one way of seeing the world: THEIR WAY

I watched a werner herzog documentary called 'A year in the taiga' where the native people of a region of russia had their culture removed from them by the communists. They still had some figurines that they had managed to keep hidden away but they had lost the meaning of them. They had nothing left but unskilled manual labour which earned them enough for food and drink with much of it being spent on alcohol

They had lost their soul

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 08:28 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 08:36 AM   #23
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i think that narratives form perceptions and they can takeover a persons mind

Targeting the ancient welsh language for example. Why do that? Languages are more than just a way to communicate between people, they are a way of seeing the world

The old languages are rooted in the land and you only have to look at the outgrowth of the brythonic and celtic cultures to see that they have deep sentiment. The collectivists want all that gone. They want one way of seeing the world: THEIR WAY

I watched a werner herzog documentary called 'A year in the taiga' where the native people of a region of russia had their culture removed from them by the communists. They still had some figurines that they had managed to keep hidden away but they had lost the meaning of them. They had nothing left but unskilled manual labour which earned them enough for food and drink with much of it being spent on alcohol

They had lost their soul
I think its odd that people think that Celts somehow come from Scotland and Wales when they have been shown to have came from eastern Europe, Scots, Welsh and Irish being remnants of that culture.

It has been shown that the earliest form of Indo-European language is actually Hittite, which I found very interesting.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 08:36 AM   #24
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
So few Welsh people even speak the Welsh language anymore, it may as well be a hoax.
lol, I actually know a guy who speaks it as his first language.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:40 AM   #25
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
This is a new one to me, but I really can't say I'm surprised. Why bother in the fist place - who gains from this hoax?

thermion

https://newsthump.com/2016/10/19/wel...iLl2rNQgikjCx4
Seems to me that some people are desperate to have everything exposed as a hoax. Mind, Scottish culture is a facade as tartan, bagpipes and haggis are not originally Scottish. Even family tartan isnt that old an idea.
Old 11-02-2019, 08:44 AM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Seems to me that some people are desperate to have everything exposed as a hoax. Mind, Scottish culture is a facade as tartan, bagpipes and haggis are not originally Scottish. Even family tartan isnt that old an idea.
ah so scottish people have not been weaving plaid for a long time?

sure they were duller colours that acted as perfect camoflage in the heather but it was still tartan

can you show me some bagpipes from elsewhere that are exactly like the highland bagpipe? But yes people across the world have created instruments out of bladders and flutes but show me where the music style is found elsewhere in the world that is like the gaelic

also prove to me that gaelic people weren't boiling meat in a sheeps stomach for thousands of years

Quote:
I think its odd that people think that Celts somehow come from Scotland and Wales when they have been shown to have came from eastern Europe, Scots, Welsh and Irish being remnants of that culture.
the celts show their lingustic seeds and genetic markers spread across europe and across to turkey. So what? You can't inhabit a land covered in ice

Quote:
It has been shown that the earliest form of Indo-European language is actually Hittite, which I found very interesting.
well the hittites are aryans and a branch of them split off and went to india and formed the vedic culture

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 08:49 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:12 AM   #27
JustMe418

Bagpipe origins:

https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryU...land-Bagpipes/

Origins of haggis:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodandd...historian.html

Origins of tartan:

https://celticlife.com/the-history-of-tartan/

So the Jocks have nowt original, lol
Old 11-02-2019, 10:29 AM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
ok so lets break this down

like i said: where in the world is there an instrument exactly like the highland bagpipe?

read this quote from your own article:

''Whilst historians can only speculate on the actual origins of the piob mhor, or great Highland bagpipe, it was the Highlanders themselves that developed the instrument to its current form, establishing it as their national musical instrument both in times of war and peace.''

also read this quote from your article which basically admits that the writer doesn't know the origins of the highland bagpipe:

''Some historians believe that bagpipes originate from ancient Egypt and were brought to Scotland by invading Roman Legions. Others maintain that the instrument was brought over the water by the colonising Scots tribes from Ireland.''

ie they don't have a frickin clue

Quote:
This article says that because the historian making the claim could not find a literary mention of haggis in scotland before a certain date that it could not have existed in scotland. it even mentions robert burn's 'address to a haggis' as an example of a literary mention in the 1700's

But robert burns was recording scottish culture that was ORAL. Scotlands gealic culture was an ORAL culture not a written culture. Burns lived on the cusp of change where language was shifting from an oral culture to a written culture and he started recording many songs that until that point had existed as living music coming directly from peoples minds and not from a sheet of paper

That there is no literary mention of a peasant food prior to the advent of widespread literary writing is not proof that the dish did not exist especially as a peasant dish which the literate or semi-literate fuedal elites may not have themselves eaten

lets also consider that celtic kingdoms existed in what is now called england

Quote:
Origins of tartan:

https://celticlife.com/the-history-of-tartan/

So the Jocks have nowt original, lol
your article does not say that the clans haven't woven plaid for centuries. It just says that the rash of modern, bright tartans have not always been around

Prior to that most clans would identify themselves by a plant worn often in their cap NOT by a certain pattern of tartan. They were however weaving plaid and wearing that as a kilt. The jacobites who formed a union of clans took the white rose as their symbol often symbolically represented (in the absence of living white roses) as a folded ribbon worn in the cap

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 10:46 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:03 PM   #29
JustMe418

lol, you're just riled because you realise that the Scots have just robbed ideas from others and combined them to make them seem 'original'.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:09 PM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
lol, you're just riled because you realise that the Scots have just robbed ideas from others and combined them to make them seem 'original'.
they created their own instrument and their own music style which went on to create other styles as it travelled to new parts of the world

they changed their plaid into a more colourful version as the need for camoflage changed into a need for a more urban fashion statement

not only that but if the victorians hadn't stripped all the harling off the buildings to create a fake image of scottish architecture as a landscape of bare stone romantic ruins you would have seen scotland as it really was: a riot of colour

as for the haggis....who gives a shit

even our national bards 'address to the haggis' is a piece of comedy!

''Fair fa' your honest, sonsie face,
Great chieftain o the puddin'-race!!''

ha ha hilarous! chieftan of the pudding race! brilliant

try not to be too jelous of us..it's showing a little

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2019 at 02:11 PM.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:08 AM   #31
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
lol, I actually know a guy who speaks it as his first language.
Wow. One person you know speaks Welsh.

That's me proved wrong then.

lol
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 01:46 PM   #32
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Wow. One person you know speaks Welsh.

That's me proved wrong then.

lol
Lol, you are such a knob. I dont know many welsh people so cant give a true statistic.
Old 13-02-2019, 01:54 PM   #33
JustMe418

Quote:
they created their own instrument and their own music style which went on to create other styles as it travelled to new parts of the world

they changed their plaid into a more colourful version as the need for camoflage changed into a need for a more urban fashion statement

not only that but if the victorians hadn't stripped all the harling off the buildings to create a fake image of scottish architecture as a landscape of bare stone romantic ruins you would have seen scotland as it really was: a riot of colour

lol, maybe you should have something we could be jealous of! I've no desire to be a second rate citizen in a second rate country, one which has had to develop a 'national identity' based on borrowed ideas.
Old 13-02-2019, 02:12 PM   #34
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
lol, maybe you should have something we could be jealous of! I've no desire to be a second rate citizen in a second rate country, one which has had to develop a 'national identity' based on borrowed ideas.
pray tell what first rate country are you a first rate citizen of?

lowland scotland may have acquired some gaelic aspects to create a national identity but those aspects are genuine highland culture and also many highlanders had to move to the lowlands especially glasgow so its no surprise that some of the highland culture migrated too

Also the british army employed many highlanders thereby also adopting their culture for example the pipes, kilt and sword dance which also helped to spread highland culture

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-02-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:52 AM   #35
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
I think it is linked to the tower of Babel. Clearly tptb did not want them to reach the dome, so they gave them All these fake languages to confuse them, and then made up a cover story saying the earth is round, nothing to see here. You could not make this shit up.
Just in case someone missed it. My posts in this thread is sarcasm
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 03:46 PM   #36
elton

Quote:

McGonagall is the true bard.

And we invented deep-fried Mars Bars.

Thats proper culture for you.
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2019, 03:54 PM   #37
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
McGonagall is the true bard.
''Beautiful silvery Tay,
With your landscapes, so lovely and gay,
Along each side of your waters, to Perth all the way''

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
And we invented deep-fried Mars Bars.

Thats proper culture for you.
we also invented rap battles....

flyting
Flyting in 15th- and 16th-century Scotland is analogous to a modern-day rap competition during which rappers improvise clever disses and put-downs against their opponents. Similarly, the makars (a Scottish word for "poets") engaged in verbal duels in which they voiced extravagant invectives in verse against their rivals. The base of flyting is the ancient verb flyte (also spelled flite), meaning "to contend" or "to quarrel."
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flyting