Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 03-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
mikefromtheuk1

Default List of Admiralty Law Terms and Words

Quote:
International Maritime Admiralty law, the law of the high seas, began in Sumeria, was perfected in Rome and continues to this day. Jordan Maxwell has explained that the way we trade commerce today is modeled after the Masons’/Templar Knights’ 1000 year old system. Notice how regardless of whether you send a product by air, water, or land you “ship” it.
The ship pulls into its “berth” and ties to the “dock.” The Captain has to provide the port authorities with a “certificate of manifest” declaring the products he has brought. Through a legal loophole the royals have created, US citizens are considered property of the queen under British Maritime law. Since we are born of our mother’s water, from her “birth canal,” we are thereby a maritime product, a “shipped” commodity. Our mothers were delivering a product under maritime law and that’s why we are born in a “delivery room.” That’s why the “doc” signs your “berth” certificate, your “certificate of manifest.” You’re kept in the Maternity “Ward.” Why a ward? No other hospital areas are called wards. Prisons have wards and wardens.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...nspiracy36.htm

Birth Certificate
Berth Certificate
Court Dock
Harbour Dock
Citizenship
Relationship
Courtship
Ladyship
Lordship
Worthship
Ownership
Cash Flow
Deposit
Withdraw
Liquidisation
Bank
Currency
Treasury
Liquid Assets
Frozen Assets
Bank Balance
Apprenticeship
Loan Sharks
Master
Officer
3) Do not cause anyone loss.
4) Do not cause mischief in your promises and agreements.

Last edited by mikefromtheuk1; 03-04-2011 at 05:39 PM.
mikefromtheuk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:19 PM   #2
infidelyork

No other area of a hospital is called a ward? Oh good grief.
Do you actually look up any of this stuff before posting it on here?

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:37 PM   #3
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelyork View Post
No other area of a hospital is called a ward? Oh good grief.Do you actually look up any of this stuff before posting it on here?
Hehehehehehe.
For once I agree. I don't think that has ever happened before.

Our new friend perhaps is new and isn't able to discern a disinfo site from a genuine site.

There's a lot of these sites and youtube channels about.

Alot of it is true and there is some glaring disinformation to discredit it.

Not to mind.

Given it is an American site perhaps our American members can clarify whether it is infact the case that no other ward in American/Canadian hospitals are in fact labelled wards.

In England all hospital repositories are labelled wards.

It is an interesting and thought provoking analogy and one which I had not considered and there is alot of store by looking up the etymology of words and what they mean in the Commerce sense they were perhaps designed.

Like I have said before Brian Friel (an Irish Playwrite) ahead of his time, has said that the English Language is a language of Commerce.

Not understanding Gaelic as well as he, he could be right. Perhaps it was all designed around the merchants and their references to their chattels/slave Grand Design. New World Order (which when you look at what he/she has said is not a New World Order is it.

Technological advances ie being able to nick your finances out of your bank anywhere in the world within 3 days of deciding to do so maybe makes it look like NWO but it isn't NWO it's just technology has echoed the design and made it easier.

But like I said it has also made it easier for people to spot them at their own game which they never banked on.

Now there's a word of commerce if ever there was one.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:46 PM   #4
mikefromtheuk1

Quote:
You’re kept in the Maternity “Ward.” Why a ward? No other hospital areas are called wards. Prisons have wards and wardens.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...nspiracy36.htm
I wouldn't call that part disinformation at all, I would say it could be misinformation.

It is true that in hospitals they have separate wards for different conditions. But wards non the less.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:59 PM   #5
girlgye
Inactive

No other hospital areas are called wards
No other hospital areas are called wards. That is all I chose from the piece. It is peppered with ridiculous disinformation. It is disinformation. Unless you happen to know the architect of it personally.

Really since when has no other area in England ever not been called a ward. There a perhaps offices.

I think perhaps now that I have selected the meaning of his prose, no other areas are called wards.
so you have offices, stations, rooms.
Where you have bills of lading in possession they are called wards. That's probably what he means.

The flag thing is crap. There are no flags displayed now in their courts. However, you are still entering a private commercial court. Only you are dealing with a prat stood on an alter who thinks it's perfectly logistically correct and lawful to stick you in prison whilst at the same time not record any of your rights or defence on the matter.

It's resurrecting older technology to keep people stuck in the myths of the old technology whilst you think of something because certain critters are getting frigging nearer to really making that scam seem what it appears.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #6
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Just an experiment.
Get in! It worked!

Last edited by girlgye; 03-04-2011 at 04:01 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:11 PM   #7
pri01

What is meant by the term 'charge' when used in the context of when the police utter the words "you are charged with..........."? The word charge has several meanings from what I'm aware.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #8
mikefromtheuk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
What is meant by the term 'charge' when used in the context of when the police utter the words "you are charged with..........."? The word charge has several meanings from what I'm aware.
I am not sure, but I think it has to do with energy. Nothing can happen without a charge. Just like when your charged you may end up in a cell.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #9
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
AC/DC

When you are charged the books must be balanced credit to debit and back again.

What you do when you understand the flow of fiat currency. (Noddy pretendy money) is you utilize their systems which they use themselves and desperately try to keep this hidden.

Hence the cameras being everywhere, the Trolls coming on with computer skills to hack into your computer, trying to anticipate your move and counter move and so on and so forth.

Desperately trying not to allow people to wake up to their scam.

You will hear of a poor downtrodden girl in the media who has been murdered by a what we are seeing today. Ordinary men who just happen to be closet psychopaths of the killing kind being caught on camera.

The Architect and Sian are two examples of such that lead the police to find clues as to their murderers.

Gotta keep the Minority Report system going haven't we. Somehow.

Thing is it isn't stopping the murders is it. Now is it really. Would not having cameras made a difference to the fact that these two kids got murdered. NONE.

Ah but the murderers get caught. Well if we need cameras to catch murderers, there's going to be alot more murders committed by that logic.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #10
lizardlover
Banned

This is fun, I can't wait to see what nonsense you find on the net and accept as true because a site said it was.

FYI: Not everything on the internet is true People will say stuff either for profit, or they are repeating something else they heard, or they're just batshit crazy.
lizardlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:39 PM   #11
girlgye
Inactive

Quote:
He also founded the Alliance Insurance Company in England. The Illuminati has the Luciferian belief system that one’s evil acts must be balanced by one’s good acts
Nathan Rothschild 4 JB.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #12
infidelyork

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
Hehehehehehe.
For once I agree. I don't think that has ever happened
We shall have to mark this day on our calendars!

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:06 PM   #13
freedavep

Yeah, the term "ward" is pretty common in all hospitals I think. Not just "maternity" or "psychiatric" either.

In our local hospital for example you could be placed in a "private room" or a "ward" (meaning 4 or more beds).

Last edited by freedavep; 03-04-2011 at 07:11 PM.
freedavep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:12 PM   #14
brianthebrain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefromtheuk1 View Post
International Maritime Admiralty law, the law of the high seas, began in Sumeria, was perfected in Rome and continues to this day. Jordan Maxwell has explained that the way we trade commerce today is modeled after the Masons’/Templar Knights’ 1000 year old system. Notice how regardless of whether you send a product by air, water, or land you “ship” it.
The ship pulls into its “berth” and ties to the “dock.” The Captain has to provide the port authorities with a “certificate of manifest” declaring the products he has brought. Through a legal loophole the royals have created, US citizens are considered property of the queen under British Maritime law. Since we are born of our mother’s water, from her “birth canal,” we are thereby a maritime product, a “shipped” commodity. Our mothers were delivering a product under maritime law and that’s why we are born in a “delivery room.” That’s why the “doc” signs your “berth” certificate, your “certificate of manifest.” You’re kept in the Maternity “Ward.” Why a ward? No other hospital areas are called wards. Prisons have wards and wardens.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...nspiracy36.htmr
Hi mike thanks for brighting my day, we have, of late, run a bit short of REALLY stupid people to mock, and as even GG thinks your talking bollux you seem to qualify ?

just a couple of points, there is NO such thing as british maritime law, the whole point of maritime law is it applies to international waters and all nations. you could, if your wernt so dim, make a good case for conspiracy out of admiralty law, but as youl have to do your own thinking you wont bother

and
if it goes by ship, its a CARgo and if it goes by road its a SHIPment,,, now that IS strange

Last edited by brianthebrain; 03-04-2011 at 10:16 PM.
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:36 PM   #15
weeman
Banned

This post costs £5 to read

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardlover View Post
This is fun, I can't wait to see what nonsense you find on the net and accept as true because a site said it was.

FYI: Not everything on the internet is true People will say stuff either for profit, or they are repeating something else they heard, or they're just batshit crazy.
Just repeating something I read cause I'm batshit crazy......

I read it on this site............ SO IT MUST BE TRUE
weeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:40 PM   #16
outofstate
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
I am not sure, but I think it has to do with energy.
observant

currents
grounds
resistors

study electricity and discover the true power of law

charge/discharge

Last edited by outofstate; 03-04-2011 at 11:42 PM. Reason: draft resistor
outofstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:18 AM   #17
micklemus
Banned

Quote:
Birth Certificate
Berth Certificate
Court Dock
Harbour Dock
Citizenship
Relationship
Courtship
Ladyship
Lordship
Worthship
Ownership
Cash Flow
Deposit
Withdraw
Liquidisation
Bank
Currency
Treasury
Liquid Assets
Frozen Assets
Bank Balance
Apprenticeship
Loan Sharks
Master
Officer
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! O god that is funny!

Wait....you're serious?! O dear.

What a load of 'ship'

Last edited by micklemus; 04-04-2011 at 01:36 PM.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:46 PM   #18
he said it was brasso

x

Last edited by he said it was brasso; 04-04-2011 at 01:52 PM.
he said it was brasso is offline   Reply With Quote