Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 13-03-2010, 12:44 PM   #61
comma berenices

The BMA are now saying it's being rushed through without thought WHY?

They say people are not being given enough information WHY?

I look forward to you posting what you have illuminumnuts,i was turned away from GP's surgery again yesterday,they don't want to accept my opt-out form do they again WHY.

Too many lie's and no answers,smell of rotten fish anyone
comma berenices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 03:18 PM   #62
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
Please publish soon, I am disgusted by the ignorance and lack of truth coming out of their mouths.
I have a few things in the pipeline, from different angles, and will give it my best shot. I will definitely give a full update on Monday. Keep doing your own thing, however small, and you will get into the habit of being a royal pain in the ass to them. It just takes practise.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #63
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by comma berenices View Post
I look forward to you posting what you have illuminumnuts,i was turned away from GP's surgery again yesterday,they don't want to accept my opt-out form do they again WHY.
Please elaborate exactly how it went down and exactly what was said and by who.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
Old 13-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #64
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I have a few things in the pipeline, from different angles, and will give it my best shot. I will definitely give a full update on Monday. Keep doing your own thing, however small, and you will get into the habit of being a royal pain in the ass to them. It just takes practise.
you wanna go out of your way to be a pain n the arse to these yobs? i presume u talking metaphorically, but if u insist on continuing they WILL inflict the same on you literally.....

and u wnt recover from something like that. in so much pain again right now i'm considering taking my own life again....hardly any sleep for a fortnight, that's how painful...!
jakemaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #65
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakemaverick View Post
you wanna go out of your way to be a pain n the arse to these yobs? i presume u talking metaphorically, but if u insist on continuing they WILL inflict the same on you literally.....

and u wnt recover from something like that. in so much pain again right now i'm considering taking my own life again....hardly any sleep for a fortnight, that's how painful...!
I know how they operate Jake. I will have to make sure i'm just a minor pain in the ass. They have gone too far this time. I will not be silent with people being told blatant lies by Primary Care Trust customer services about their Detailed Care Records!

If the worst comes to the worst we'll just send in Girlgye with commando gear. She really doesn't give a ****.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 13-03-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old 13-03-2010, 05:42 PM   #66
comma berenices

I have been turned away twice now,on the first occaision the reception staff told me they are not allowed to accept the opt-out form untill the PCT say they can,the staff at my surgery advised me to bring it back after 16th march,as they would of had their training from the PCT by then.

I was passing yesterday so i took them in again, i was told to bring them back and they would not hold them at the surgery or put a note on my records which i requested.So i have to wait untill after the 16th.

The helpline told me the surgery should not be refusing to accept my form no matter when i take it in,but the PCT for my area have informed the surgery diffrently,i told the receptionist what the helpline had said and she was very embarrassed,i did ask about the DCR and the receptionist did'nt know anything about it and could'nt help,i was advised to ring the PCT for my area again.

I'm going to call again on monday,as i did'nt get time yesterday, see if i can get some answers this time.
Old 13-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #67
jakemaverick
Banned

i refuse to even TRY and deal with the fuckers now unless in writing and tehy tell me WHO they are....and in writing still means with a signature...

and that's only AFTER they have done all the other things required of them......

like on the list.....

and there is something seriously wrong with that girlgye, she declared war on em the other week, she's either been driven insane or she is a plant.......
Old 13-03-2010, 05:58 PM   #68
illuminumnuts

Quote:
and there is something seriously wrong with that girlgye, she declared war on em the other week, she's either been driven insane or she is a plant.......
Anyone could be a plant and people can change sides for a variety of reasons. That's the way it is. I think Girlgye is passionate and genuine. However, we all need to keep an open mind on everything.
Old 15-03-2010, 05:11 AM   #69
daria

I have tried to contact my local 'health care whatever they are'. Receptionists at 2 places did not know what I was talking about. I don't want to name them here. I know people who have been harassed for talking too openly and putting things in writing, heaven forbid. Gagging orders even.

In my case there seems no way forward as I moved about 2 years ago, and didn't register with a new doctor. I was told that I can only opt out through my GB. What if I don't have a doctor? Apparantely things get problematic. No-one wants to deal with this.

I shall keep trying, however. Maybe I'll just forget about doctors alltogether. There is just the nagging doubt of having personal details available to all sorts...
daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 02:15 PM   #70
illuminumnuts

Quote:
I am still waiting to hear back from a couple of people. I will give a full update of what I have done tomorrow. I hope everyone else reading this thread gets on the case too.

Quote:
I have been turned away twice now,on the first occaision the reception staff told me they are not allowed to accept the opt-out form untill the PCT say they can,the staff at my surgery advised me to bring it back after 16th march,as they would of had their training from the PCT by then.

I was passing yesterday so i took them in again, i was told to bring them back and they would not hold them at the surgery or put a note on my records which i requested.So i have to wait untill after the 16th.

The helpline told me the surgery should not be refusing to accept my form no matter when i take it in,but the PCT for my area have informed the surgery diffrently,i told the receptionist what the helpline had said and she was very embarrassed,i did ask about the DCR and the receptionist did'nt know anything about it and could'nt help,i was advised to ring the PCT for my area again.

I'm going to call again on monday,as i did'nt get time yesterday, see if i can get some answers this time.
This isn't good at all, but we have much more pressing matters to deal with. As long as they take it on 16th March I wouldn't worry too much. Please confirm acceptance of your Summary Care Record on this thread when it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daria View Post
I have tried to contact my local 'health care whatever they are'. Receptionists at 2 places did not know what I was talking about. I don't want to name them here. I know people who have been harassed for talking too openly and putting things in writing, heaven forbid. Gagging orders even.

In my case there seems no way forward as I moved about 2 years ago, and didn't register with a new doctor. I was told that I can only opt out through my GB. What if I don't have a doctor? Apparantely things get problematic. No-one wants to deal with this.

I shall keep trying, however. Maybe I'll just forget about doctors alltogether. There is just the nagging doubt of having personal details available to all sorts...
Ok, all your care records must still be with your old G.P. then. I would ring them pronto and see what the situation is.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 15-03-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Old 15-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #71
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up

I haven't yet had a personal meeting wirth my G.P.. I will make sure I get in to see her soon. This is the email I sent to the Big Opt Out admin team. I am still waiting to hear back from them.

Hi.
I have four questions and two issues to put to you. I don't mean to rehash any stuff on your website, but I want to be sure that all my information is completely up to date. I'll start with the questions:

1. I understand that each local surgery will upload all their Summary Care Records en masse. I understand that even if you have opted out your S.C.R. will still be sent out from the surgery and only 'hidden' on the national database at a later date. Is this true?

2. Are there strict definitions about what a S.C.R. consists of or does each local surgery decide arbitrarily? I know there are some examples given about medication and allergies, but I haven't found anything that is crystal clear yet.

3. I am quite concerned that although medication may fall under Summary Care i'm sure it can, by deduction on most occasions, say a lot about Detailed Care. Do you agree with my analysis?

4. I understand that Detailed Care Records are due to be uploaded to regional databases. I am concerned about what they mean by 'regional'. I first thought that they were doing this on a Primary Care Trust level, but later found out that this wasn't the case. I am guessing that they might try to do something on a Strategic Health Authority level. Do you have any information on this issue? To me, it would seem a very small step from what they are setting up now to a full national database of D.C.R.'s. I find this very alarming.

I hope, and would be very grateful, if you can provide me with the answers I seek.

Here are the two issues I want to put to you:

1. I have found out that customer service agents from three different P.C.T.'s have lied, wittingly or unwittingly, to people that have rung their helpline for advice. The incidents are as follows.

(i) I personally phoned my P.C.T. and was told S.C.R.'s was something I could opt in and opt out of at any time I chose. I was told that this applied to both now and any time in the future. I was told exactly the same thing applied to D.C.R.'s.

(ii) Someone else claims that they were told 'detailed medical records stay with the GP and there is no need to opt out from this'. They were ringing up specifially about the future D.C.R. situation.

(iii) Someone else claims that they were told 'D.C.R.'s were part of the Summary Care Records, so opting out of the SCR is opting out of all'.

I am not kidding you. There were three of us discussing this issue on a thread and only three calls were made. Unless, I am incorrect in my knowledge, that is a 100% P.C.T. fail rate. I am genuinely stunned. Surely, this is strong grounds to halt the process if the public are being given woefully incorrect information?

Furthermore, not as serious but still of concern, someone trying to hand in their S.C.R. opt out form at their local surgery claims:

'I have been turned away twice now,on the first occasion the reception staff told me they are not allowed to accept the opt-out form untill the PCT say they can,the staff at my surgery advised me to bring it back after 16th march,as they would of had their training from the PCT by then.'

I am at a loss why they still didn't just take the form. The forms that are currently accepted at local surgeries across the land aren't processed the second they are handed in as far as I know.

2. I have had a good look at the General Medical Council website and found information of interest. I particularly want to highlight the following text:

'The GMC registers doctors to practise medicine in the UK. Our purpose is to protect, promote and maintain the health and safety of the public by ensuring proper standards in the practice of medicine.'
http://www.gmc-uk.org/about/index.asp

Doctors must:

'Treat patients as individuals and respect their dignity

Treat patients politely and considerately
Respect patients' right to confidentiality
http://www.gmc-uk.org/guidance/good_...f_a_doctor.asp'

I am of the opinion that if an English citizen challenges their G.P., while quoting this text, that the G.P. would have no choice but to agree not to release any of their data. I am of the opinion that this view should be communicated, albeit politely, as a legal threat. This is what I am considering myself. Do you concur with my view? If you do, then how about a good template letter for people to download and threaten, albeit politely, their G.P.'s with? I am very unimpressed with this whole affair. Time is running short and any legal routes need to start now. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks.
Mr. Numnuts.

The world is truly fukked if it's left to people like me to step up to the plate!!!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 15-03-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old 15-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #72
comma berenices

illuminumnuts,great letter,it perfectly summerises the problems we are expieriencing,do you mind if copy to my hard drive so i can print it off and take along with me to my GP apt this week.

I got no joy with my PCT to day,i left my name and number,no-one was available to take my call.

It very much seems to me they don't want answer questions,i find this very worrying,i seemed to be being blocked at every turn.

I'm taking in the opt-out letters to my surgery tommorow morning will post when i get back.

Hopefully you will have a reply by then.

Thank you
Old 15-03-2010, 05:47 PM   #73
illuminumnuts

Quote:
illuminumnuts,great letter,it perfectly summerises the problems we are expieriencing,do you mind if copy to my hard drive so i can print it off and take along with me to my GP apt this week.

I got no joy with my PCT to day,i left my name and number,no-one was available to take my call.

It very much seems to me they don't want answer questions,i find this very worrying,i seemed to be being blocked at every turn.

I'm taking in the opt-out letters to my surgery tommorow morning will post when i get back.

Hopefully you will have a reply by then.

Thank you
I don't mind anyone using anything I post. My advice is to wait till I hear back from The Big Opt Out team and see what they say. I hope they will agree with my views. They are the ones who will be best placed to construct a decent template letter for citizens that want to threaten, albeit politely, their G.P.'s with legal action if they attempt to release their patient data in any manner. If The Big Opt Out team seem a little uneasy about promoting such a template letter, it would be understandable I suppose, then I will construct my own letter and post it on this thread. I will use such a letter myself and see where it takes me. However, I am not in a position to give legal advice to others. If the The Big Opt Out team don't publish a template letter and I am forced to do my own one it might be best to wait a little while to see where I get with it. I will promptly update this thread as and when something noteworthy happens. This will all certainly happen in the next fortnight so you still have time on your side. I have laid out my position as best I can. What you do is your decision.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 15-03-2010 at 07:19 PM.
Old 15-03-2010, 07:55 PM   #74
comma berenices

Quote:
I don't mind anyone using anything I post. My advice is to wait till I hear back from The Big Opt Out team and see what they say. I hope they will agree with my views. They are the ones who will be best placed to construct a decent template letter for citizens that want to threaten, albeit politely, their G.P.'s with legal action if they attempt to release their patient data in any manner. If The Big Opt Out team seem a little uneasy about promoting such a template letter, it would be understandable I suppose, then I will construct my own letter and post it on this thread. I will use such a letter myself and see where it takes me. However, I am not in a position to give legal advice to others. If the The Big Opt Out team don't publish a template letter and I am forced to do my own one it might be best to wait a little while to see where I get with it. I will promptly update this thread as and when something noteworthy happens. This will all certainly happen in the next fortnight so you still have time on your side. I have laid out my position as best I can. What you do is your decision.
I am prepared for a "fight" beleive me,this database is the most intrusive the goverment have come up with yet,apart from contactpoint,but thats another fight for another day.

I'm seeing my GP anyway,but i will wait to see if the bigoptout get back to you with an idea for a template letter,i'll test the water when i have my appointment,the opt-out forms are ready to go and it takes me 10 mins to walk to my surgery as you said we have a little time,maybe holding off for a short time might pay dividends.
Thanks again
Old 15-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #75
illuminumnuts

Angry

Quote:
I am prepared for a "fight" beleive me,this database is the most intrusive the goverment have come up with yet,apart from contactpoint,but thats another fight for another day.
I don't think calling all of this 'scary shit' is being melodramatic in the least. I bet some nasty individuals are rubbing their hands with glee and seeing dollar symbols.
Old 15-03-2010, 11:25 PM   #76
comma berenices

Quote:
I don't think calling all of this 'scary shit' is being melodramatic in the least. I bet some nasty individuals are rubbing their hands with glee and seeing dollar symbols.
I did say to the agent at the helpline this is about money,"he could'nt comment",i told him to do some research out of work time and reconsider his job.coz when the shtf he need not think he's any different to me.

My family think i'm being paranoid,i told them when the goverment want to gain access to your medical records theirs something sinister afoot.

It's about control,genocide and $$$$££££$$$$££££ Sick B*******s
Old 17-03-2010, 01:48 AM   #77
alex_kidd

I had no idea about this, glad i found this thread. Thanks for posting, to whoever posted this.
alex_kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 06:38 AM   #78
comma berenices

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_kidd View Post
I had no idea about this, glad i found this thread. Thanks for posting, to whoever posted this.
This is the problem,people are'nt aware of it,the goverment like to do things hidden in plain sight.
Glad you found about it while you still have time to act.
Old 17-03-2010, 02:54 PM   #79
jakemaverick
Banned

Quote:
This is the problem,people are'nt aware of it,the goverment like to do things hidden in plain sight.
Glad you found about it while you still have time to act.
i fnd out abt it many yrs ago...all i did was talk to peeps, not that is really called taking 'action'.....read what they did to me.....

we need to clone joe stack abt several thousand times.....that might help with it!!
Old 17-03-2010, 04:10 PM   #80
comma berenices

Quote:
i fnd out abt it many yrs ago...all i did was talk to peeps, not that is really called taking 'action'.....read what they did to me.....

we need to clone joe stack abt several thousand times.....that might help with it!!
Iv'e known for about 2 years now,talking to people is taking action jake,you tell them what you know..........sow the seed,what they then choose to do with the info is up to them,as i have found it's usually nothing.

I have read your blog jake and i find it very disturbing that you were treated like that,i must say you seem to have beaten them,in the sense your still here they did'nt break you.

Cloning joe stack,good idea