Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 11-01-2019, 08:25 PM   #1
techman

Default Hungerford Massacre a hoax?

On Miles Mathis' website I came across a recent article he posted regarding the 1987 Hungerford Massacre having been a completely staged/hoaxed event.

http://mileswmathis.com/updates.html

Anyone think that this mayve been the case, or is Mathis (or rather the creator of the article) looking too much into this event?.

I'm fairly sure, from what researchers like Richard D Hall have pointed out, that all was not all it seemed with shootings like that, and that the alleged shooter was likely a patsy (mind controlled) to carry out his spree, but whether the entire event was staged as a psyop for an agenda I've no idea. But considering we have no doubt have had staged events using crisis actors in the recent, post 9/11 era, it wouldn't surprise me if this kind of thing has been going on for far longer than what we've thought.

At the beginning of the article, the author seems to suggest that the Cumbria massacre (the Derrick Bird shootings) and Dunblane may also have been staged events. I think Dunblane having been hoaxed (even for us truthers) will be too much to take in.

Last edited by techman; 11-01-2019 at 08:31 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 05:04 PM   #2
dave52

I read this this week. Love Miles Mathis.

I remember this happening but I wasn't interested in conspiracies at the time.

I'm sure they'll do Dunblane too.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2019, 10:29 AM   #3
techman

I did read on another alternative blog site (can't remember off hand what it's called) that mentioned Dunblane and pointing out the discrepancies and contradictions of the people at the scene, often with rather fanciful statements that you wouldn't normally hear from a genuine victim or witness. If this was a contrived event (pure speculation here of course), then what would the purpose of it have been for?. What happened to those that supposedly died?.

As for events like Lockerbie being staged, again why?.

The Hungerford Massacre is one of those that does have a hint of "stageness" to it once you analyse the witness statements against each other, the rather ridiculous sounding behaviour (and names too) of certain people when they saw the gunman approach (in a real situation it wouldn't make sense), all rather scripted and dramatised in some way. But again, why would they fake a lone gunman shooting spree rather than using a pasty (mind controlled) to carry out an actual shooting if their reason is to bring in tighter control ownership laws?. And how would they get all of those residents that lived there to take part in the set up, incl the police, army, paramedics, nurses etc?. The fake theory to these events would throw out the suggestion that these events took place to cover up something, place the blame on someone (in the case of Lockerbie) or other contrived excuses.

What I find odd in relation to the UK shootings like Dunblane, Cumbria and Hungerford, if we go down the "they were used/created in order to ban firearns" avenue, is why try and ban, or rather impose new laws of ownership, in a country that has almost a non existent gun ownership population?, unless you're in the police, are a farmer, etc?. It's not like in American. Why ban guns in a country where there is hardly any owned by the general population?.

Last edited by techman; 15-01-2019 at 11:01 AM.
Old 15-01-2019, 07:05 PM   #4
techman

I wonder what Richard D Hall would think of the suggestion that a lot of the events weren't inside jobs and cover ups as such, but instead where staged events?. I can't imagine him agreeing that 7/7 was staged using crisis actors, a pre staged bombed bus, fake victins, etc.

There's a site called Fakeologist which looks at everything from staged bus and train crashes to Lockerbie to the Herald of Free Enterprise disaster, even to
tragedies such as the Aberfan disaster in 1966. Aberfan is close to Merthyr Tydvfyl I believe where Richard D Hall lives. To suggest a tragedy like Aberfan was staged, where children lost their lives in a landslide, seems very ridiculous to me. How the bell do you fabricate children that supposedly died?, not only that but make those in on it keep their mouths shut?.

Last edited by techman; 15-01-2019 at 07:18 PM.