Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 26-06-2018, 10:44 PM   #1
elshaper

Default Poverty consciousness

You've bought/been sold the wrong programme!

So list your thinking around the poverty consciousness so that those who haven't been paying attention may realise that they are living the poverty consciousness lifestyle.

1. There is not enough to go around. They put fear in you when the Universe is abundant if you get rid of the programming and look around. There is more than one way to do things. There are plenty more. You just need to get creative in your thinking.

An example of the above, you are unemployed and jobcentre tells you to search for a job listed in their job search website. Look what happens, 200 applicants applying for the same minimum wage job. <- You've been sold the scarsity programming, not enough job to go around for everybody.

Whereas creative person will go to a place where there is NO competition such as just walking into a shop and ask if they need an extra help. A job is not advertised hence you are the only applicant.

I think, one up better than the above is to not seek an employment but create your own niche business.
Think what you are good at. You can come up with most unusual combination of skills which are not there at all.
For example, I like astrology so I could become an astrolger but then again, I could combine it with betting. How unique that combination is?
I'd say don't go into competition because that is above and below, us and them mentality of competition where fear exists.
You are omnipotent, omnipresent infinite being who is bathed in infinite possibilities. Why limit yourself? Because the elites and its minions taught you so? How long are you going to believe in that?

On to you...
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 26-06-2018 at 10:59 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 10:45 AM   #2
elshaper

Default Techno monk

Talk about combining....

Buddist temple + illumination + monk DJ

I bet there are no church, mosque or synagogue do this.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 28-06-2018, 11:47 AM   #3
elshaper

Default Living in lack

It's all your fault!..... ok?

wow I've never heard of this guy.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 28-06-2018 at 11:56 AM.
Old 16-08-2018, 08:29 PM   #4
8lou1

ugh did i get stuck on that lane. somehow my creativity got so blocked i was left with nothing. now im slowly getting back on track with all new spiritual experiences. not sure what to do with it, but ill get there. thanks for the blow to my head xxx

lou
8lou1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 03:50 PM   #5
elshaper

You are welcome.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 19-09-2018, 01:24 PM   #6
gore tex

Poverty Consciousnesses to me is when you just think you're the body and the mind with its conditioning.

Because of this belief, your true being shrinks itself to fit into your narrow perspective then you live in this narrow world until it becomes suffocating and claustrophobic. Stretch yourself wide open to feel that AHA! moment to realize your full potential.

Knowledge is information; wisdom is transformation. Knowledge is borrowed; wisdom is your own.

Walk without feet. Fly without wings. Think without mind.

Last edited by gore tex; 19-09-2018 at 01:25 PM.
gore tex is offline   Reply With Quote