Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 11-06-2015, 08:17 AM   #16921
martyndog
Inactive

Lol...lmao sumerian teapot...brilliant!
martyndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 09:11 AM   #16922
guivre
Premier Subscribers

This is the article at BAZAAR, but I like the headline the Bulgarian papers put on it instead:

Sharon Stone: As if my DNA is replaced

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture...one-nude-0915/
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 08:58 PM   #16923
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspicurios27 View Post
Exactly! These sick satanic bastards believe in harnessing power from innocence..babies and children which is why they have been known to rape, kill, consume and sacrifice them. I have no doubt that that wicked beast of a woman (pun so intended because she is Crowley's daughter after all) was using that fetus for occult purposes.

Also i dont know if any of you guys have had similar thoughts but i have always wondered if hospitals really do dispose of aborted fetuses...needless to say, i do not trust doctors or hospitals. I'm sure they would cease any opportunity to make money.
This reminds me of that other thread about Planned Parenthood having a profitable market for aborted fetuses, especially late term complete ones. Now you mention black magic it all makes sense why the elite would want to buy them.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2015, 08:58 PM   #16924
sheepy

Default What's going on with Jessica Simpson?

Saw this interview with Jessica Simpson and can't help wondering what's going on with her? Perhaps it's just me, but she seems so 'robotic' (for lack of a better word).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daZiTUJ423w

Last edited by sheepy; 21-08-2015 at 08:59 PM.
sheepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 10:46 AM   #16925
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post
Saw this interview with Jessica Simpson and can't help wondering what's going on with her? Perhaps it's just me, but she seems so 'robotic' (for lack of a better word).

This was SO uncomfortable to watch!!

Indeed...'robotic' and generally...she looks extremely odd!! Drugs, maybe? Her reactions to the questions looks extremely uncomfortable and not 'normal or natural...' at all!!!

First off, this does not look like the Jessica I saw a while back on Ellen, where she was tottering down the stairs, 9 months preggers with high heels..this looks and acts like a different person...alot more masculine as well!!

Thanks for adding this...indeed...strange!!!
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 04:24 PM   #16926
totalrecall

Quote:

Good find. Either that or she is on some kind of serious mind altering drugs like anti-depressants?

Notice she doesn't really blink throughout, except maybe at 0.21 secs and 0.43 secs perhaps.

She is finding it difficult to balance herself as well as trying to put one word in front of the other.

(credit: youtube comment)

Last edited by totalrecall; 24-08-2015 at 04:28 PM.
totalrecall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 07:24 AM   #16927
kiwi_

Seems like typical borderline retarded Jessica.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 07:41 AM   #16928
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_ View Post
Seems like typical borderline retarded Jessica.
Yeah, I looked up a couple of her old shows for comparison and she seems exactly the same. HOWEVER, she has been in the entertainment industry since she was 14, so maybe they got to her early.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2015, 03:59 PM   #16929
atlantabizgal

Quote:

She appears to be drunk or intoxicated at the least.

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2015, 04:13 PM   #16930
atlantabizgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulqadr View Post

Not sure who photographed Trump's photo but...is it the intention of the photographer to make their eyes appear reptilian or is the camera just picking up the truth in their eyes?

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 10:39 AM   #16931
mistyblue

I wondered the same thing in this previous post - lighting or inner lizzie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyblue View Post
I've always been fascinated with the photography of Martin Schoeller. What always strikes me about his closeups are how reptilian the eyes always look. He uses a special type of lights and setup that is supposed to bring out the subjects eyes and lips. It's usually consistent, BUT, not in every single instance. So I guess there's something to the argumement that lighting is what's causes eyes to look "slitted", or is he just capturing their inner lizzie?

I've save the scariest for last, lol!

Misty
mistyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2015, 03:25 PM   #16932
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Jonathan Lipnicki 's tattoo

twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 12:04 PM   #16933
zulqadr

Chappelle Will Not Wear A Dress
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM

http://www.listsworld.com/30-famous-...essed-in-drag/

zulqadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:06 PM   #16934
zulqadr

Madonna - Ghosttown
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgDxv0Qg_Rg

The video starts with an announcement on television that nuclear activities has destroyed cities like London, Paris, New York City, and Los Angeles. It then cuts to a room where Madonna lies in her bed watching the news about the nuclear explosion. As the song starts, a visibly distressed Madonna walks to her dressing table. She sits down and kisses a framed photograph of her mother, while looking at herself. She drapes a cape around her, picks up a rod and a hat, and goes out of her house as the chorus of "Ghosttown" starts. Madonna is seen in what appears to be a post-apocalyptic destroyed city, where there are no signs of life and posters of the Rebel Heart album are shown burning. She looks around and walks carefully among the destruction, while twirling around the cape.

Outside, Madonna rummages debris, tries to make a phone-call from a payphone, gets frustrated, and starts smashing objects in front of her with the rod. Her actions catches the attention of a man, played by Howard. He picks up his sniper rifle to shoot at the object of disturbance, but seeing Madonna through the lens, runs after her. They meet each other at a destroyed building where both of them notice each other and circle around with weapons in their hand. They come close and instead of attacking they throw away the weapons, embrace each other and engage in a dance-routine. After they complete their dance, and the song ends, the couple notice a little boy watching them from the destroyed building. The video ends with the couple leaving the city with the little boy hand-in-hand together with a large dog, and a panorama of the destruction.

Last edited by zulqadr; 03-09-2015 at 07:09 PM.
Old 04-09-2015, 06:04 AM   #16935
kiwi_

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulqadr View Post
Chappelle Will Not Wear A Dress
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:21 AM   #16936
rooey

That eddie redmayne guy is really creepy looking..

like really very creepy...
Old 19-09-2015, 08:27 PM   #16937
ejricksen

Location: Online and inside my head with my thoughts (unfortunately)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
A load of bollocks.
LOL... well it sure does read that way! I think I would have to agree... :-P
ejricksen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 09:41 PM   #16938
zulqadr

Rose McGowan's bizarre new music video sees star stripped naked, wearing avant garde, tribal and bondage style costumes then transforming into a devil

She's an actress, an artist and now a singer.

And if the thought of Rose McGowan warbling a few tunes is weird enough, her music video is down right bizarre.

The 42-year-old actress has utlised the talents of Jonas Ackerlund for her foray into another field, and it is interesting, weird, disturbing and very, very strange.

The track, called RM486 see Rose whispering and speaking, as well as singing over a backing track of intense sweeping chords.

Psychotic clown? She is then seen in a bright green wig, her afro curls cascading out as she wears an mint green metallic cast which has been modelled on her own body

Painful piercings: She is wearing tribal style jewellery, with a giant, heavy buffalo style nose ring, a huge needle through her nose and extravagant peircings in her upper lip and chin

Blood and glitter: The star an be seen in another scene in a crochet jacket her skin crimson

Frightening: She then dons a bejewelled mask which seems to have taken it's inspiration from Balinese gods and deities, as well as the devil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ing-devil.html

Rose McGowan has utlised the talents of Jonas Ackerlund for her foray into music, and is starring in an interesting, weird, disturbing and very, very strange video

Hans Uno Jonas Åkerlund (born 10 November 1965) is a Swedish director and drummer. He is best known for directing music videos, which are often mock forms of movie trailers and short films. His video for Madonna's song "Ray of Light" won a Grammy Award for Best Music Video, Short Form, and a record seven awards at 1998 MTV Video Music Awards, including the Video of the Year
Old 11-10-2015, 06:14 PM   #16939
zulqadr

Is Jennifer Lawrence's Doppelganger An Egyptian Actress?

The people of Reddit have spoken, and what they're saying is "Holy cow, Jennifer Lawrence is a spitting image of Egyptian actress Zubaida Tharwat."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4660091.html

The Egyptian Actress Zubaida Tharwat
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM-i0uR0SHA
Comments:
I called her Jennifer Lawrence at first
Not only they have the same face, but even the same mannerisms
It's spooky how similar she is to Jennifer.

Jennifer Lawrence
vs Zubaida
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUDN83lGroI

Wierd Jennifer Lawrence feels like a kitten on Letterman and Asks For A Blanket
www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2VZIeIxcOY
Comments;

What is going on in this video?

She is having a panic attack. She must have anxiety. Her green and sweating shaking is trembling from adrinalin. I can't spell well sorry. And also all jokes and being goofy is party of the anxiety.
creepy Dave.. He is so creepy with women.

You creepy old ¤¤...

5:32 guess that's the only action he gets

Why is Dave her personal doctor now?

I wonder what they did under the blanket?

omg this host is sooooo creepy

Why was dave talking about Howard Stern?

14:16 Dave: The Big premiere guys be breathing on you all night, wont they?
JLaw: yes, Its ok, its great, its fun

Last edited by zulqadr; 11-10-2015 at 06:46 PM.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:38 PM   #16940
zulqadr

Robert De Niro's 'Saturday Night Live' drag appearance as buxom woman has him flirting with Diddy

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...ticle-1.470042

Stardust-Robert Deniro as Captain Shakespeare dancing and trying on dresses!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NrqftLip64

Last edited by zulqadr; 11-10-2015 at 09:10 PM.