Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-11-2018, 07:18 AM   #601
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,181
Likes: 1,048 (637 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by don coyote View Post
"Jack The Ripper" was actually Dr. Francis Tumblety. A group of Lawyers took up the case as a hobby to find the true identity of "Jack The Ripper" and traced Tumblety back to America. He died in St. Louis and was buried in Rochester's Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. The Mortuary that prepared Tumblety's body still had his personal effects in a box in the basement. Mary Kelly's earrings were found in the box. He had carried her earrings in his pants pocket for the rest of his life as a memento/trophy of his "vacation" in London. Case Closed.
And why would a group of freemason lawyers "take up the case" which did not pay?
and then come up with "Oh, he died in America, nothing to see here!" ??

A group of detectives would have been more convincing, - but lawyers? Why would lawyers be used?

Large masonic symbols were always left with the bodies.

For the truth of the matter - then check where the funding comes from for unprofitable "historical research" offering any claims.

Last edited by grimstock; 26-11-2018 at 07:29 AM.
Likes: (1)
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2018, 08:37 AM   #602
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 274 (196 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by don coyote View Post
What walls, exactly? Graffiti in the alleys? Mary Kelly was the only Woman that was killed indoors. I've never heard any mention of any "symbols" on any walls.
Of course you aren't going to get the truth from anything mainstream.
But if you google hard enough with most of the above keywords you'll eventually get to the constables diaries that were kept out of the public investigation and the tell tale Ritualistic sketches of whole walls or side walk building walls or brick fences of symbols even on the side walk.

Again Lord Randolf Churchill was Jack the Bastard slayer Ripper. He never did get the Bastard son either. And there's a book on that subject too.

so get to it... You have homework to do.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2018, 08:54 PM   #603
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,181
Likes: 1,048 (637 Posts)
Default

Any so-called "investigation" carried out is not worth it's salt if there has not been careful consideration of the whereabouts of the Church of England "Witchfinder General" of the times in question, as it would appear - from the information now available - that he is paid by the Church (AKA the Crown) to carry out such ritual slaughter, and for all we know, the harvesting of certain items from the slaughter.

It would be interesting to know what the messages in the symbols denoted for the "informed" policemen, as I recall large symbols and also a whole story depicted in symbols left at the scene
It would also be interesting to know if blood had been taken from the neck or lower back, indicating adrenochrome harvesting.
If the Witchfinder had been involved then the internal organs taken would have been a specific demand from his superiors for use in elite satanic rituals. Also, had the Witchfinder been involved, then he would have had a squad of Met police of his own to seal the street off in or out of uniform whilst he carried out his acts, - acts which he would have been specifically highly trained in. What was the total number of victims I wonder?

If that was the case, then perhaps a hexcraft curse was placed upon prostitutes for ? - well one possibility is that a member of the royal household may have caught the clap from using prostitutes - that would be one reason for a police operation, as an example.

Last edited by grimstock; 27-11-2018 at 07:29 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2018, 10:16 PM   #604
aratron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 609
Likes: 84 (54 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I think its interesting that Crowley did an astrological assessment of the murders and thinks they were linked by the position of mercury rather than saturn or mars.
Or so whoever wrote that brief tract reckoned I’d like to see the original
source as it seems to mislead from the worship of the only planet that could be involved where there is a pentagram which is Venus, which is Luciferian and linked to one of the lodges in London
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2018, 12:43 PM   #605
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Lord Randolf Churchill was Jack the Ripper. He was looking for the bastard child of the King oldest son and a prostitute.

And yes it was Masonic Ritual killings. Complete with masonic symbols on the walls as noted in the constables diaries which scotland yard declassified a few years back.

If one entertains any other person, then stop drinking the cool aid and do proper research.
Load of shite. Put the weed down man

Pseudo truthers are so easy to mislead. A criminal only needs to leave masonic symbol nearby and the pseudo truthers go into spasms because its what they want to believe, meanwhile the guilty part can rest assured that people are looking elsewhere.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 28-11-2018 at 02:09 PM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2018, 12:47 PM   #606
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
Or so whoever wrote that brief tract reckoned I’d like to see the original
source as it seems to mislead from the worship of the only planet that could be involved where there is a pentagram which is Venus, which is Luciferian and linked to one of the lodges in London
Yet the pentagram is also associated with mars. Depends on what reason you are using for the association. Venus is often associated with 7. I could give a very practical and locigal reasons why freemasons use it but Im not going to.

Just do a search for Crowley, astrology and Jack the ripper. Im sure I actually linked the page in this thread anyway. I dont think subtle forces are as clear cut as a lot of people presume they are.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2018, 03:36 PM   #607
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Pseudo truthers are so easy to mislead. A criminal only needs to leave masonic symbol nearby and the pseudo truthers go into spasms because its what they want to believe,
no i think when you also consider that the crimes were officially unsolved by the freemasonic led police then you can also look into whether or not there was a cover up at that level

if there was then the freemasons are implicated in that

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I could give a very practical and locigal reasons why freemasons use it but Im not going to.
why not?

don't you want to help your fellow man? I thought you guys were supposed to be charitably minded...
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-11-2018 at 03:37 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2018, 05:42 PM   #608
aratron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 609
Likes: 84 (54 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Yet the pentagram is also associated with mars. Depends on what reason you are using for the association. Venus is often associated with 7. I could give a very practical and locigal reasons why freemasons use it but Im not going to.

Just do a search for Crowley, astrology and Jack the ripper. Im sure I actually linked the page in this thread anyway. I dont think subtle forces are as clear cut as a lot of people presume they are.
It’s okay I’m not getting into a competition about occult knowledge with you
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2018, 09:46 AM   #609
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no i think when you also consider that the crimes were officially unsolved by the freemasonic led police then you can also look into whether or not there was a cover up at that level

if there was then the freemasons are implicated in that



why not?

don't you want to help your fellow man? I thought you guys were supposed to be charitably minded...
Because no matter how well anything masonic is explained to you, you just choose the version that fits with your personal beliefs. Its pointless to discuss matters with such a person.

Just because somebody wasnt caught it doesnt mean a cover up existed by the police. It does allow for all sorts of hype speculation though.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2018, 06:59 PM   #610
aratron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 609
Likes: 84 (54 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no i think when you also consider that the crimes were officially unsolved by the freemasonic led police then you can also look into whether or not there was a cover up at that level

if there was then the freemasons are implicated in that



why not?

don't you want to help your fellow man? I thought you guys were supposed to be charitably minded...
There was a cover up 100% I think that’s part of why it was committed in the first place an exercise in how well the zionists are controlling the various systems; the police, their crony puppets in low level masonry. Pathetic really.

Last edited by aratron; 30-11-2018 at 07:00 PM.
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:20 PM   #611
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,457
Likes: 449 (272 Posts)
Default

This is a great topic!.

Keep the theories coming folks !

Likes: (1)
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:50 AM   #612
don coyote
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 749
Likes: 29 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Because no matter how well anything masonic is explained to you, you just choose the version that fits with your personal beliefs. Its pointless to discuss matters with such a person.
These people believe they can use mathematics to define what blue tastes like. No point in having any type of discussion.
__________________
.
.
It’s easy to be intelligent and wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

Last edited by don coyote; 02-12-2018 at 01:51 AM.
don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:10 PM   #613
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Load of shite. Put the weed down man

Pseudo truthers are so easy to mislead. A criminal only needs to leave masonic symbol nearby and the pseudo truthers go into spasms because its what they want to believe, meanwhile the guilty part can rest assured that people are looking elsewhere.
Well, tbf, i was aware of the occult symbolgy left on walls and street pavements way before i ever even ventured into the conspiracy research world-view, well before i ever even considered the term 'pseudo truther.'

i thought those symbols were common enough knowledge.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:29 PM   #614
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Because no matter how well anything masonic is explained to you, you just choose the version that fits with your personal beliefs. Its pointless to discuss matters with such a person.
if you asked jimmy saville if he was a good person he would tell you that he worked tirelessly for charities....

so i don't give a fuck how people 'explain things' i give a fuck about what they are actually doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Just because somebody wasnt caught it doesnt mean a cover up existed by the police. It does allow for all sorts of hype speculation though.
no but if there WAS a cover up then the freemasonic police would be implicated in that
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (2)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 01:01 PM   #615
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
if you asked jimmy saville if he was a good person he would tell you that he worked tirelessly for charities....

so i don't give a fuck how people 'explain things' i give a fuck about what they are actually doing
Lol, you always bring saville up when your back is against the wall. You have a habit of claming people are up to stuff based on your belief and opinion.


Quote:
no but if there WAS a cover up then the freemasonic police would be implicated in that
Perfect example of you making claims about what people really do. Thank you for proving my point above.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:49 PM   #616
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Lol, you always bring saville up when your back is against the wall. You have a habit of claming people are up to stuff based on your belief and opinion.

Perfect example of you making claims about what people really do. Thank you for proving my point above.
maybe you are struggling so let me bring you upto speed...

first of all i haven't made anything up. Saville was close to the royals, he was knighted by them and the pope and worked for decades in the BBC. This is all fact

david icke an ex BBC presenter knew that jimmy saville was a pedophile as did others. You can even listen to an interview of johnny rotten speaking about it way back. So people knew and if david knew you can bet your ass that the british police and intelligence service knew especially as david was saying it publically

do you really think the freemasonic establishment would have then let saville get so close to the british royal family and even allowed him to be knighted if they disaproved of what they knew about him?

as for the vatican do you really think they don't do background checks on people before they knight them?

get real man
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (2)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:37 PM   #617
aratron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 609
Likes: 84 (54 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
maybe you are struggling so let me bring you upto speed...

first of all i haven't made anything up. Saville was close to the royals, he was knighted by them and the pope and worked for decades in the BBC. This is all fact

david icke an ex BBC presenter knew that jimmy saville was a pedophile as did others. You can even listen to an interview of johnny rotten speaking about it way back. So people knew and if david knew you can bet your ass that the british police and intelligence service knew especially as david was saying it publically

do you really think the freemasonic establishment would have then let saville get so close to the british royal family and even allowed him to be knighted if they disaproved of what they knew about him?

as for the vatican do you really think they don't do background checks on people before they knight them?

get real man
Saville is a real embarrassment to freemasonry and exposes its rotten ideals
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:22 PM   #618
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
Saville is a real embarrassment to freemasonry and exposes its rotten ideals
i haven't seen any hard evidence that saville was a freemason but considering his connections i would expect it to be the case. He worked as a hospital orderly so that he could gain access to the morgue to fuck corpses

''Sir Jimmy was born in Leeds on Halloween in 1926, the seventh child (‘I was the “not again!” child’) of Vincent, a bookmaker’s clerk, and Agnes, the woman he always called the Duchess.'' Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz4VaBti5XL

''Luison, Luisõ or Lobison is the name of a monstrous creature from Guaraní mythology. Being one of the seven cursed children of Tau and Kerana In the original version of the myth, Luison was the seventh and last child of Tau and Kerana, and thus was the most accursed of the bunch. He was of vaguely human appearance, but said to be extremely ugly, even horrendous looking. Luison had long, dirty hair that fell down to cover most of his form, pale and sickly looking skin and eyes, and accompanied by the constant, fetid odor of death and decay. So frightening and repulsive was his appearance that his mere presence would instill terror in any unfortunate enough to encounter the beast. Luison was said to be the lord of the night and was associated with death. His habitat was limited exclusively to cemeteries, burial grounds or other locations similarly tied in with the concept of death, and his sole source of food was dead and rotting flesh.'' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luison

__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-12-2018 at 10:24 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:14 PM   #619
aratron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 609
Likes: 84 (54 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i haven't seen any hard evidence that saville was a freemason but considering his connections i would expect it to be the case. He worked as a hospital orderly so that he could gain access to the morgue to fuck corpses]
I know a lot about him already. He was a member of lodge in Otley a long time ago.
He didn’t just have access to morgues just to fuck corpses that’s part of the disinfo
Having access to a morgue is a real asset, as it allows you to get rid of evidence pretty quickly of far more serious crimes when you have access to the furnaces there.
Likes: (1)
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:59 AM   #620
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
Saville is a real embarrassment to freemasonry and exposes its rotten ideals
Because he wasnt a freemason?

I would think he was an embarrassment to everybody associated with him.

Can you tell me what the actual ideals of freemasonry are, from their own claims, and let me know why they are rotten?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:11 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.