Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 19-04-2018, 12:59 PM   #1
greatdayforfreedom

Default Dale Winton dies at 62

Poor man, he hadn't looked well for quite a few years. I'm not that shocked by this news. He seemed like a nice guy. RIP.
Old 20-04-2018, 04:15 PM   #2
Dude111

Quite sad
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 09:42 PM   #3
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Default Dale Winton's death investigated by police

There are conflicting reports about his death. Some say he was suddenly removed from his home a few days before his death and died in an unnamed location, then another report says he died at his his home. What was the cause of death? He looked very ill, especially for someone only aged 62.
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 10:37 PM   #4
jake_ball

Wasnt he mates with Cliff, Blair, Cilla etc ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2018, 12:43 AM   #5
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Wasnt he mates with Cliff, Blair, Cilla etc ?
Yeah, it's rumoured that Olde Tony would never have gone to war on Iraq if Dale hadn't advised him, but who knows... Apparently Tony was a big fan of Supermarket Sweep and missed Prime Minister's Question Time more than once to watch it.

Thatcher had Jimmy Saville.

Blair had Dale Winton.

Wheels within wheels...

Makes you think...
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a8314306.html

Last edited by Seeingithowitis; 21-04-2018 at 12:44 AM.
Old 21-04-2018, 01:32 AM   #6
wingwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeingithowitis View Post

No comments on that link. Sadly. Dale was a puppet. A good puppet, if told. Very sad for the soul. An apt correlation with Mr McPartlin was mentioned in the article. History repeating? Perhaps less money could be spent on fluffy presentation, that facks over both viewer and presenter, and more on content. Gawd, I should photocopy this post and send it in to Points of View!

wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2018, 03:48 PM   #7
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
No comments on that link. Sadly. Dale was a puppet. A good puppet, if told. Very sad for the soul. An apt correlation with Mr McPartlin was mentioned in the article. History repeating? Perhaps less money could be spent on fluffy presentation, that facks over both viewer and presenter, and more on content. Gawd, I should photocopy this post and send it in to Points of View!

Did you post that post through a time machine? You do know Points of View hasn't been on the TV for years. And Jeremy Vine presents it since then.

One thing that is never questioned about these celebrity deaths, are they really dead? With their money and failing health they could choose to *die* and then taken away to cryogenics. Seriously that would be an option.
Old 21-04-2018, 07:59 PM   #8
elshaper

Quote:
Did you post that post through a time machine? You do know Points of View hasn't been on the TV for years. And Jeremy Vine presents it since then.

One thing that is never questioned about these celebrity deaths, are they really dead? With their money and failing health they could choose to *die* and then taken away to cryogenics. Seriously that would be an option.
May be WingBang is actully in prison, posting via smuggled mobile.

There is also the underground city OR Mars.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2018, 11:54 PM   #9
wingwang

Nah, both wong. WingBang is gonna go the Holier than Thou route and claim I don't own a telly
Old 22-04-2018, 12:06 AM   #10
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
May be WingBang is actully in prison, posting via smuggled mobile.

There is also the underground city OR Mars.
Or a parallel dimension.

Quite bad really that even in a parallel dimension they still have sh*t TV like Point of View.
Old 22-04-2018, 12:10 AM   #11
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Nah, both wong. WingBang is gonna go the Holier than Thou route and claim I don't own a telly
Oh no you listen to it on the radio - even worse.

I think the Vatican is handing out canonization for not having a TV now. They might even waive the condition of being dead first. You'd have to check with the Vatican on that though.
Old 22-04-2018, 03:02 AM   #12
wingwang

Old 23-04-2018, 09:25 PM   #13
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Very Back to The Future. You don't own a DeLorean do you?
Old 23-04-2018, 09:28 PM   #14
Seeingithowitis
Banned

So why no details on his cause of death then? There seems to be loads of scandal coming out about him, which seems a bit unfair really, but that is the media!

Shame about his parents though isn't it.
Old 24-04-2018, 05:20 PM   #15
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
So why no details on his cause of death then? There seems to be loads of scandal coming out about him, which seems a bit unfair really, but that is the media!

Shame about his parents though isn't it.
Yeah, the gutter press are bringing up his crush on David Baddiel, and being dumped by his ex boyfriend. I think the media are preparing us for a verdict of suicide.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:18 PM   #16
jake_ball

Maybe Dale Winton knew too much. He was very close to Cilla Black who died SUDDENLY after a "fall".... or was she pushed ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 01:44 AM   #17
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
Yeah, the gutter press are bringing up his crush on David Baddiel, and being dumped by his ex boyfriend. I think the media are preparing us for a verdict of suicide.
Looks that way. Thing is he went on TV not long again saying he was happy with his life as he got older and although he had suffered from depression in the past he was getting treatment for it.

The David Baddiel thing is really cheap and should not have been put all over the internet and news after Winton had died. Also, doesn't Baddiel realise that camp gay guys talk like that to everyone! Dale Winton even talked like that to everyone on his shows saying he adored and loved them. Men like that flirt with everyone. Suggests that maybe Baddiel wanted to see more into it.

It is terrible the way the press are dragging up whatever they can on Winton.
Old 27-04-2018, 01:46 AM   #18
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Maybe Dale Winton knew too much. He was very close to Cilla Black who died SUDDENLY after a "fall".... or was she pushed ?
Like what? What do you think he could have known? Also, it doesn't add up to why now after all these years.