Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 10-11-2016, 01:55 PM   #1
mannybash

Default Bush 2

I was not a member here back when Bush mark 2 got elected so I do not know if David said anything about the manner in which he got in. From my perspective at the time it stank did David say anything then? I would very much like to know
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 03:49 PM   #2
Rogue

All i remember is Al Gore won the election, but George W became president.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 03:51 PM   #3
cosmic tramp

I remember that too.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 01:28 AM   #4
maccoy

Gore was well ahead then they Was Bush not chased by a large group of protesters on his 1st day in office or on the run upto it
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 04:40 PM   #5
ronisron
Inactive

It all came down to a recount in Florida which Jeb Bush was Governor of at the time. The main server for both the 2000 and 2004 elections (where he was re-elected despite having the worst approval rating since another Bush-sponsored President named Nixon was in the White House) was a Windows 98 computer.

In the second election, Dubya wound up with 120% of the vote in Ohio. No little screwups the second time around. IMO, they were completely rigged elections both times. The Bush's were smugly celebrating the first one before the final tally was in. Like they already knew....
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 07:56 PM   #6
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

I saw a photo of "Dubya" recently in which he was painting. He's not bad as an artist and I thought. "What a waste of a life. He could have been an artist instead of a dubious politician." I almost feel sorry for him.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 08:47 PM   #7
swidler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
I was not a member here back when Bush mark 2 got elected so I do not know if David said anything about the manner in which he got in. From my perspective at the time it stank did David say anything then? I would very much like to know
Because I read the other posts following yours I have become mixed up about which election you are talking about. It must be the 2000 election, which was won by an incredibly small margin by G W Bush.

I remember that one; it could have gone either way not just for weeks after the vote, but right up to the actual Electoral College voting.

It was incredibly close! I wonder what Al Gore would have been like. A bit like Bill Clinton I suppose.
swidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 08:54 PM   #8
swidler
Banned

Another thing I remember clearly about the 2000 election was that Ralph Nader of the Green Party took about 3% of the vote. If that 3% had gone to Al Gore then he would have won quite easily.

Keep voting Green!

Last edited by swidler; 16-11-2016 at 08:55 PM. Reason: & to %
swidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 07:31 PM   #9
mannybash

Just to make things clear it was the first election I was referring to. I did not think something happened in the second as well. Goes to show how meaningless these elections are
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2018, 07:35 PM   #10
fairyprincess

To be fair. Bush Jnr has look a lot more presidential in the past 12 months.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote