Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2008, 11:54 PM   #21
largejack
Senior Member
 
largejack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: teesside
Posts: 9,385
Likes: 651 (281 Posts)
Default

This needs to reach students, young people and colleges in and around the area. Anyone know how you can get it to colleges without access being denied?
__________________
Fools speak because they have to say something, wise men speak because they have something to say. PLATO. And then... there is Tony Blair.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:17 AM   #22
duckingdafta
Senior Member
 
duckingdafta's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: nr. York [UK]
Posts: 2,881
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
This needs to reach students, young people and colleges in and around the area. Anyone know how you can get it to colleges without access being denied?
yes.. my son is doing a media course at York.. I have made it into DVD for him to show to those interested... I have no other plan other than using what is available to me...they view videos every dinnertime.
__________________
"You can’t trust freedom when it’s not in your hand" [G'n'R]
I'm interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that appears to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road toward freedom.
Jim Morrison
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:48 AM   #23
largejack
Senior Member
 
largejack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: teesside
Posts: 9,385
Likes: 651 (281 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckingdafta View Post
yes.. my son is doing a media course at York.. I have made it into DVD for him to show to those interested... I have no other plan other than using what is available to me...they view videos every dinnertime.

Great anyone else at college or university or know someone who is?
__________________
Fools speak because they have to say something, wise men speak because they have something to say. PLATO. And then... there is Tony Blair.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:31 PM   #24
vienna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,678
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardsmith View Post
inspirational - Icke at the top of his game
__________________
www.vactruth.com -
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:36 PM   #25
siliconpsychosis
Senior Member
 
siliconpsychosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 1,107
Likes: 31 (9 Posts)
Default

How exactly can we burn the new videos to dvd. When i watch them on the internet they are embedded. How do I save them to burn to disc?
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:42 PM   #26
vienna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,678
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
How exactly can we burn the new videos to dvd. When i watch them on the internet they are embedded. How do I save them to burn to disc?

I'm willing to put some money into a fund to get these dvds out to people

who's with me?
__________________
www.vactruth.com -
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:10 PM   #27
kingmonkey
Senior Member
 
kingmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,588
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Anyone know how many people who attended the talk were people already familiar with David's work and how many people were new comers and local people?


My fear was that he be talking to the already converted, however I suppose if there is 20% of people that could potentially have their head turned then that's better than nothing.
That's what I was wondering, anyone know how many DI "noobs" were there?
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #28
bernardsmith
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 263
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
How exactly can we burn the new videos to dvd. When i watch them on the internet they are embedded. How do I save them to burn to disc?
First of all you need to be using the Firefox browser, which is much better than Internet Explorer, and can be found here, for free: http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/

Then you need a Firefox 'add-on' called 'Video Download Helper', which can be found here, also for free: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006

When you've installed both of those, everytime you go onto a webpage with streaming video on it, a small yellow, blue and red icon will begin flashing to the right of the address bar. Click on the small black arrow next to it and one or more download options will appear. Click on one of these and then save the file to a folder on your computer.

Usually these files will be in either .flv or .mp4 format. You might then need to convert these files to a more suitable file type, such as .avi. You can do that with these tools, which are also free:

Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter:
http://www.pazera-software.com/produ...avi-converter/

Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter
http://www.mp4toavien.glt.pl

If you want to burn to a DVD disc, you then need to use a burning program such Nero, to create either a VCD or DVD. Most modern DVD players will play VCD's. To burn as a DVD, you'll need to convert to a DVD video file type (Such as .bup, .vob or .ifo), instead of .avi. Use Google to search for a freeware program that will do this for you. There should be quite a few.

That is unless you have a program called Nero Vision, which might be included in your Nero package, if you have one, and will convert pretty much any video file type (Such as .flv or .mp4) straight onto DVD.

Sounds complicated and long-winded but it's really not...

Send me a private message of you have any problems...

Last edited by bernardsmith; 09-07-2008 at 05:23 PM.
bernardsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #29
mr_self_destruct
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 559
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I just said in another thread...it would be a damn sight easier if this site could make a downloadable copy of the video available...one click instead of messing around with Firefox add-ons/FLV converters etc!
mr_self_destruct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #30
kingmonkey
Senior Member
 
kingmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,588
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_self_destruct View Post
I just said in another thread...it would be a damn sight easier if this site could make a downloadable copy of the video available...one click instead of messing around with Firefox add-ons/FLV converters etc!
I'm in the process of making a torrent download available if that's any use.
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:43 PM   #31
bernardsmith
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 263
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_self_destruct View Post
I just said in another thread...it would be a damn sight easier if this site could make a downloadable copy of the video available...one click instead of messing around with Firefox add-ons/FLV converters etc!
I'll see what I can do...

Give me a little while...
bernardsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:45 PM   #32
bernardsmith
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 263
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmonkey View Post
I'm in the process of making a torrent download available if that's any use.
I'll make a directly downloadable .avi file available as well...
bernardsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:48 PM   #33
hirschfelder
Senior Member
 
hirschfelder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I'm gonna make an ISO file so people can download and burn direct to disc. I've asked the mods to make a sticky thread hosting the link(s) to any videos we're allowed to distribute
__________________
All new explosive blog!
hirschfelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #34
kingmonkey
Senior Member
 
kingmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,588
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Cool, that pretty much covers it then!
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:57 PM   #35
siliconpsychosis
Senior Member
 
siliconpsychosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Newcastle
Posts: 1,107
Likes: 31 (9 Posts)
Default

Thank you so much Bernard Smith, thats greatknowing how to burn the films now. Cheers mate.

Plus King monkeys creation of a torrent negates aspects of the process.

So thanks to you both for answering my question.

By the way, I watched his 3 hour by election speech on the internet yesterday, and I thought Icke was absolutely fantastic. Somuch passion and so clear in his ideas.

Plus the reception was incredible. Icke really is a living legend. This guy is probably the most remarkable, courageous and astute person I have ever come across. I was crying at points during the presentation, just to feel his passion and his determination to help everyone understand what 'its' all about.

Long live Icke and long may his influence change the world.
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:02 PM   #36
kingmonkey
Senior Member
 
kingmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,588
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
Thank you so much Bernard Smith, thats greatknowing how to burn the films now. Cheers mate.

Plus King monkeys creation of a torrent negates aspects of the process.

So thanks to you both for answering my question.

By the way, I watched his 3 hour by election speech on the internet yesterday, and I thought Icke was absolutely fantastic. Somuch passion and so clear in his ideas.

Plus the reception was incredible. Icke really is a living legend. This guy is probably the most remarkable, courageous and astute person I have ever come across. I was crying at points during the presentation, just to feel his passion and his determination to help everyone understand what 'its' all about.

Long live Icke and long may his influence change the world.
Yeah, he puts all the "real" politicians to shame.
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:05 PM   #37
bernardsmith
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 263
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
Thank you so much Bernard Smith, thats greatknowing how to burn the films now. Cheers mate.

Plus King monkeys creation of a torrent negates aspects of the process.

So thanks to you both for answering my question.

By the way, I watched his 3 hour by election speech on the internet yesterday, and I thought Icke was absolutely fantastic. Somuch passion and so clear in his ideas.

Plus the reception was incredible. Icke really is a living legend. This guy is probably the most remarkable, courageous and astute person I have ever come across. I was crying at points during the presentation, just to feel his passion and his determination to help everyone understand what 'its' all about.

Long live Icke and long may his influence change the world.
No problem.

I totally agree with the rest of your post as well...
bernardsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:11 PM   #38
duckingdafta
Senior Member
 
duckingdafta's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: nr. York [UK]
Posts: 2,881
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

transcript help:
this is to for some deaf friends in Goole, if anyone can continue from about 36 mins 35 seconds worth here... what I hav done so far a few Names are weird and I haven't spell checked yet, but it is word for word from the video.


Code:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00:00:00:00:>00:36:35:00
Big Brother - The BIG Picture. David Icke Parliamentary Campaign in Hull. [intro]: {applause** .. Ladies & gentlemen first of all a huge thanks to all of you for making the effort to come here today to attend this public meeting for the by-election of Howden & Haltemprice. Many of you will have been hearing what David Icke has had to say, both in the past, and in the recent couple of weeks since a great deal of what he has had to say has been 'supposedly', covered in the British press and the British media we know that that is an absolute farce. Ladies & Gentlemen today for the first time, you're going to hear from himself exactly what he is saying, Ladies & Gentlemen please put your hands together and give a warm welcome to Mr. David Icke. {applause** Thank you very much, erm.. The situations I get myself into I am watching the telly a few days ago, and now I'm standing here, That's my life. There's people here from the constituency were this elections taking place, and there's people I know come from long distances, who've been looking at my stuff for a while, so there is a mixture of "What's this madman talking about?", and people who think 'well maybe he's not quite as mad as you think he is'. This event today is going to be videoed,- it is being videoed at the back there and it's going out on the internet for free in the next few days and please send it everywhere you can so we can get this information out. And for people who'll watch this video, around the world, just a quick bit of background... A short while ago, the member of parliament for this constituency, called David Davis, who was the Home Affairs spokesman for the Opposition Conservative Party, resigned in protest at the Labour government bringing in the big brother state. And he is standing for re-election on the issue of big brother..that's where I came in. I was going to leave this election alone, I've never stood for election before and I'll never stand for election again, because it's on the big brother issue, I was interested. I was going to leave it alone had the Labour party, the government party stood against him, but they chose not to, they said this election was a farce. Now when you put that through the translation unit it reads 'We'll say it's a farce so we don't have to stand, because if we do stand, we'll get slaughtered cause people are sick of this big brother state'. The third party, the Liberal Democrats chose not to stand because they said they supported the stand of David Davis. And David Davis was saying he wanted a debate on the gathering big brother state in Britain. So I'm sitting there watching my telly, not that much more than a week ago, and I thought OK, I'll give him a debate, because no-one else seemed to be going to do it. So I stood for this election not wanting to win, Oh! My God!, the thought of being an MP! Ooh, I go all of a quiver like, you know?.. this cold kind of thing goes down my spine. Not least cause I don't want to enter that den of iniquity and corruption and mendacity, but also because increasingly, and this is a big part of the big brother state, it's irrelevant. 75%/80% of the laws now originate in this country form the European Union. And a massive chunk of the rest, they're not even getting debated in parliament, they go in through things like standing orders or devolved powers, they're just introduced, "Where did this one come from?", .. "He decided it!", .. Thousands of laws come in every year like that, no debate, parliament is an irrelevance...increasingly an irrelevance. But the reason I stood, was because over the last, nearly 20 years, I've been investigating, full time, in now 45 countries an agenda to create, No, not a big brother state in Britain, a global big brother state in which Britain is part of it, and I wanted to widen the debate in this election from "It's just the labour government authoritarian and arrogant bringing the big brother state", if only!. And I wanted to point out, nearly 20 years of research, in book after book after book after book, of great detail, source detail, predicting, not because "I'm a prophet", and I’m sitting in a darkened room smoking some weed bringing it out of the ether , from hard journalistic research, cause that's what I used to be, a journalist that was edited, now I’m a journalist that's not, there's a big difference, pointing out what the agenda was and how they were going to manipulate, what techniques they were going to use, to manipulate this agenda into place. The reason enormous numbers or people worldwide are now coming to my work suddenly over the last few years, is very, very simple, what is in these books is now in our daily experience. And I wanted to bring this to this debate that David Davis said he wanted, so we could look at the bigger picture of big brother and not just the limited view where we are focusing on the oil rag and missing the engineer. We have not had that debate, because he won't have it with me, I tried to go to his 'PUBLIC' meeting with Geldof, Bob Geldof, the other day, I was turned away at the door by this man, I had a ticket booked, it was all arranged, no problem it's a public meeting as long as you have a ticket, I had a ticket. And then this man who, kind of this vision appeared out of the ether, reminding me immediately of a pound of lard with a shirt, I remember, who has obviously been consuming large amounts of 'e' numbers cause this man was hyper, and told me suddenly, miraculously, abracadabra! it was now a private event. 30 seconds it was a public.. WTHeck!* what happened there?.. so I couldn't get in. So that, is the background and I came here you see, just to, like I say, just, less than a week ago I came up here to stay last Monday not to 'challenge' David Davis, but to share information with the people here, and him of the bigger picture. I was not saying "I am here to challenge", I was saying "I just want some information" If I get zero votes I couldn't give a shite!, it's of no interest to me who votes for me, it's of interest for me that people have access to information that they are not normally getting and then they can make of it what they will then fair enough I'm off, but at least they've heard it. And, I was saying "You know I commend him for standing", and all the rest of it, good of you, anything that gets big brother out there I'm for... after a few day's here, you know in the midst of it, I'm starting to see a different picture, and I'll come to that as we go through, but before that, we've got to have some background information to put that into context. The thing is about this big brother state you see, it's that it's happening in country after country after country after country. I had a German film crew come see me a few days ago when I was at home, they were going on about the big brother state being introduced in Germany, it's happening on an outrageous scale, in America, in Canada, in Australia, in Europe. Now, is Gordon Brown, the Labour Prime Minister responsible for all that?.. No!, of course not. So what and who is? Unless you are a 'coincidence' theorist.. I love them they're sponsored by 'Naivety Anonymous' by the way, who believe this is all happening by accident. Good Luck to them, free country - we hope - free world we hope, you've a right to your view. But don't tell me it's happening by accident and then tell me there is absolutely no credibility in anyone’s saying...actually maybe it's not. Gandhi said "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it" - Mahatma Gandhi. What is IS, whether you think it is or whether you think it's not, it's still is, and we constantly confuse the limits of our own perception of what is possible with what is actually possible, and because we do that, we reject by reflex action things that are put forward, not because they can't be supported but because they are outside of our limit of sense of possibility. I did a news conference the other day, some journalist came along, including a guy called Quentin Letts from the Daily Mail, poor old Quentin, he thinks he’s a journalist bless him, and he heard a cut down, still substantial version of what I am going to do today, and he then says in his newspaper, he does a real cut down version of the cut down version a basically, you know, he said nothing but then he said after it, all nonsense or course. Now ‘Quentin I’d like to be a journalist but I’m stuck with what I am Letts’, has No idea what so ever if what I’m saying is true, why?, cause he not done 30 seconds of research, like all these other journalists into what I’m saying, but, Quentin Letts {blinkered eyes** limits of possibility, out here? , anything out here?, nonsense by reflex action no research necessary. And this is how it works all the time. Gandhi again: “Even if you are in the minority of one the truth is still the truth.” – Mahatma Gandhi. And I am no longer in a minority of one, nothing like it. [applause] Remember this? This is when centuries ago Quentin Letts and his ilk would have reported that anyone who said the earth was round was mad because it’s nonsense of course, because everyone knows, everyone knows that if it was not possible to be round people would fall off the bottom and all the rest of it you got with the sphere earth is ridiculous. And we are now facing another version of the earth is not flat with what I am talking about today. Mark Twain: “In religion and politics, people’s beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the question at issue, but have taken them at second-hand from other non examiners, whose opinions about them not worth a brass farthing.” – Mark Twain That where we get “everyone knows that mate!” that’s where we get ‘official history’ from. Summed up by Einstein: ‘Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance’ – Albert Einstein. [applause] and on that, yeah, And on that criteria we live in a world that is at the summit of Everest in terms of the height of ignorance. “Everyone knows that mate!”, “nonsense of course”. The world looks bewildering, all these different things, “What’s going on?” and “Why are they doing that?”, “That’s stupid!”, “Well that’s beaurocratic incompetence, what’s happening, why do they do that it’s ridiculous”, “Don’t do it that way it’d be much better, ”..”What’s going on?” And more and more people are saying and feeling more and more ill at ease with the world as it changing around them. When we’ve got to the point when people are being fined by the authorities for putting a card in their own car saying it’s for sale, and when they park it in a street they’re being fined for trading in the street, when people are being fined for putting out their wheelie bin on the wrong day!, we’re talking about the fine details of our lives that this has got into now. The key thing to start to understand the world we’re actually looking, as opposed to the one we think we are, is to connect the dots. There are many various and vastly different areas of our lives, vastly different areas of politics and business and banking and all the rest of it, and, left to themselves as dots it’s a bewildering ..“I don’t understand!, why they doing that?” and all that stuff. But when you start to connect the dots, and that’s what I’ve been doing for the last, nearly twenty years, to connect the dots you have to do enormous research on the dots themselves before you can start to connect them; it’s an enormous work, that’s why it’s very difficult for people to see what’s happening because the amount of work it needs to actually uncover it. And as you connect the dots the picture starts to appear, you start to see that organisations and people and events that appear to be totally unconnected are actually fundamentally connected and you start to realise and you start to see a clearer and clearer picture of what Big Brother really is and why, you start to see the elephant in a living room. You see the difference between those who’ve not looked at this stuff and those that have, is the difference between seeing ‘that’s why they doing this’ and people saying ‘they’re doing this because of what they tell people they’re doing it for’. Once you connect the dots, you see the white bits between the words were the real information is. And this elephant in the living room, is that there is a secret agenda going on in the shadows, behind the people that appear to be in power, and this agenda that I have been exposing like a scythe for nearly two decades, before anyone was talking about this stuff, that secret agenda is to create a global, centralised, fascist dictatorship. Where they want to take the European Union, and are doing it at a rate of knots at this time, take that structure globally and that’s what you have in terms of the structure they want. Now to hide the agenda and to justify its introduction, we have ‘the movie’, as I call it. This is the version of events that we are given through the mainstream media, and from politicians and stuff most of whom, the vast majority of whom haven’t got a clue what they’re actually reporting, they just read autocue or take a government statement and regurgitate it and call it news and journalism and so, if you want to centralised power in Europe, because you want that to be another layer, I’ll come to that in a minute, of this global fascist dictatorship, then that’s the secret agenda within the movie you say no ‘it’s just a tidying up exercise to make Europe more efficient’, ‘no it’s not the constitution it’s a treaty’, even though it’s exactly the same as the constitution it’s a treaty so we don’t need a referendum on it so the people can say no. This is how it works secret agenda; movie provides the excuse for the agenda. This is the uniform; it seems to be all over the world, the dark suit, the dark suit. These people are promoted Prime Ministers, Presidents, as being the leaders of the world, the people that are making the decisions... If anyone thinks Bush has been running America I’ve got some sea front property in Switzerland you might like to look at, I’ve got a picture! The dark suits are the here today gone tomorrow politicians, who are the vehicles for introducing the agenda decided in the shadows and those shadow people do not change, or at least those that control the shadow people do not change. As they say in America, those enormous numbers of people in America are now starting to understand this they say ”Whoever you vote for the government still gets in”, and what they mean by that is those that control governments of any persuasion get in. In the shadows, this is where it is done, look for the ‘think-tank’s’, which is a massive vehicle for this manipulation in the background. These people are cardboard cut-outs, they do a job for a while, some of them know they’re doing a job in relation to the shadow people, lot’s of them don’t, they’re just manipulated to bring in certain policies by the networks around them, I mean, have you met a lot of these people? You know, not a lot of brain cell activity in some of these politicians right? Piece of cake to use them to brings things through, what has Bush done for the last nearly eight years? Signed things! He hasn’t decided what’s being signed; he’s just bloody signed it. Now, because of people like me and other people all across the internet and through other means, books and stuff, and never mind that, daily experience now, it’s becoming clearer and more obvious that there is a elite that is deciding the direction this world and our lives is going, and one of those insiders on the peripheral of the inside, David Rothkopf wrote this book recently it’s called ‘Superclass’. He is a scholar at the ‘Carnegie Endowment for International Peace’, a think-tank in America that was exposed by a congressional investigation in the fifties by something called the Reece committee, it was exposed this international peace organisation was exposed for manipulating war, particularly the first world war and they got that from the minutes of the organisation. He is also a former director of a notorious organisation that’s is in my books right the way through called Kissinger Associates, which was set up by Henry Kissinger along with a co-founder called Lord Carrington, you might have heard of, foreign secretary at the time of the Falklands war in this country under Thatcher administration. But what he says having, you know, fallback position, we can’t keep denying it, fallback position, Yes, an elite is deciding the direction of the world, but it’s kind of a loose thing and it’s just kind of happening... bullshit! It’s coldly calculated if you go high enough and I’ll get into that. So this is where the action is, behind the scenes, and it’s a network of bloodlines, I can’t go into it too much cause of time, I want to focus on this election is about but just a little bit of background. There were bloodlines out of the ancient world they where the Royal bloodlines, they were considered special and all the rest of it, that came out of the ancient world which are overwhelmingly pulling the strings within this elite, some of the ancient advanced civilisations but particularly one keeps coming to light. What we once called Suma, which historians call the cradle of civilisation, I would question that but that’s what they say, and later it was called Babylon. Now this land is of great historical significance to this network of inter breeding bloodlines, and it is called today Iraq. Yes the Iraq thing was about oil, but not only, yes it was about many things, but not only, but it was also about the historical significance of this land know as Mesopotamia the land between two rivers in terms of the people who were orchestrating the invasion of Iraq. And these bloodlines moved out, became the force behind the Roman Empire, moved up into northern Europe became the aristocracy and Royal bloodlines of Europe. And when people started then, the people in general, started resisting this overt, in your face royal dictatorship, were they could see the control was, these bloodlines started moving, still some stayed in the official royal states but most of them moved out of that in to what I call the dark suit professions. This is why when you look at the genealogy of the American presidents since Washington, which has been done by people like the Boston Historical Genealogical Society and stuff, the number of presidents that lock in to the royal and aristocratic establishment of Europe is staggering, in the land where anyone can become president!.. what’s that {sniff**?.. more bullshit, thank you very much. The real expansion of this network came with what we call Colonial Rule were the British Empire, What did they say? They said ’the Sun never set on the British Empire so big was it’, but not just the British Empire that was the prime one mind, also the French and others. And these bloodlines where exported all over the world as these European powers colonised the world. And then we had this sleight of hand called ‘independence’ for these former colonies, now, there’s two basic types of dictatorship. There’s the dictatorship you can see, touch and taste, communism, fascisms, apartheid, the people under those dictatorships know where they stand they can see their controllers, they know they’re controlled. That kind of control has a finite life because people can see what the situation is, it might take some time but eventually the desire for freedom in the human heart will rebel against that. The greatest form of dictatorship is a dictatorship you can’t see, touch and taste. That goes under cover stories like democracy and freedom. And people will sit in one of those dictatorships forever until someone or something points out what the game is, it’s in simple terms, symbolic terms, not even symbolic, it’s how it is, it’s sitting in a prison when you can’t see the bars, were you think that you’re free because you can put a cross on an irrelevant piece of paper every four or five years, to elect in different masks on the same face to continue the same agenda the last lot did. ”We’re free hunny!” That is the greatest form of dictatorship because people do not rebel against not being free when they think they are. And what happened at what we call independence for former colonies is they moved from a dictatorship that the colonies could see ruled from Britain or whatever, to a covert dictatorship. What they did is they left the bloodline out there and the secret society network that manipulates the bloodline into power and its agents and gofers into power and they’ve gone on controlling those countries ever since, while the people in those countries think they’re free and their own government is in control. So what we have is like a trans-national corporation and the centre of it, well at the operation level of it anyway is in Europe. So a trans-national corporation has its headquarters and then it has subsidiaries in all the different countries, the headquarters dictates the policy which the subsidiaries then have to introduce and carry out, that’s how this works, and that’s how they are able to introduce the same changes, the same Orwellian transformation in countries all over the world at the same time, because these subsidiary networks of secret societies, the semi-secret groups and other groups that interface between that and the public society, their role is to get control of their countries political system, economic system, media ownership system and therefore move that country in line with the centrally dictated agenda. Now this is what I wanted to talk about at this election, not just, although it’s important, DNA Databases and surveillance cameras that is one important, yes, but it’s an expression for this agenda it’s not it, and if we get caught in that, then we’re never going to stop the Jack boots in dark suits from completing their agenda, and that’s what it is, to enslave humanity globally in ways that I’ll come to. So this network operates the secret agenda and then finds the excuses within the movie, our daily experience, to justify the agenda being introduced. And what they do therefore is manipulate both sides in the various situations they want to manipulate. Why? They want, symbolically, to know the outcome of the football match before the kick off. They’re not interested in states of flux and un-callable situations; they want to know what the scores are going to be before the teams have left their dressing room. Now, if you control one side, you are going to influence the football match you’re not going to control the outcome, to control the outcome you have to control both sides and that’s why when you’re investigating this, you don’t just look at the for’s or against something which is in line with the agenda, you look at those who are on the other side of the debate because they want to control the debate by controlling them and then by controlling the debate they can control the outcome. So example, The Bush family and the Clinton family are supposed to be opposing each other politically because ones a Democrat and ones a Republican, why then, as I have exposed in my books and people who knew them have exposed from their own experience, that these families are like that {fingers crossed** and go back a long, long time. During the Reagan father Bush administration, the Bush family and the Clinton family, Clinton was then governor of Arco saw*, were running drugs, a massive operation through somewhere called Almena* airstrip in Arco saw*, which was part of the Iran contra thing. They go back a very long way, from 1980 when Reagan came in father Bush was the real president in terms of power, right through to now in 2008 a Bush or a Clinton has been in the presidency and they are two masks on the same face. The President is a puppet, controlled by the forces that put him there, that funded him there with cuckoo amounts of money they give. Cheney, Cheney is more powerful in the white house than boy George Bush, why? because Cheney is higher in the hidden hierarchy. And this is the point; the higher you are in the hidden hierarchy doesn’t translate necessarily to the hierarchy we see in the public arena with presidents and vice presidents, but the power hierarchy in the public arena does mirror the power hierarchy in the hidden agenda. This man has been running America “Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” – George Bush So if he’s not been running America, who has? This is another way the debate kind of diverts people, I’ve been hearing for the last eight years before Blair left office, “Bush controls Blair”, Bush can’t tie his shoe laces without help, “Bush controls Blair”, no, no! The reason Blair has not been able to cough without asking through his period in office before Brown took over is because the same shadow people have been controlling Bush as have been controlling Blair and that’s why you can get a cigarette paper between their policies and their actions. Nothing to do with Bush controls Blair, “Bush controls Blair”, he can’t even control himself. And now, Hilary Clinton, John McCain, Barrack Obama stands for change you can believe in. These people are controlled by the same force. Interesting you know when Clinton came in, Bill Clinton in what, ’92, He kept talking all the way through his election campaign “Change, I stand for change”, he’s going on Obama, “Change, I stand for change”, why? Why do they play that game? Interesting, because of the way the system stitches up people, denies them choice, denies them equilibrium, happiness and all these things and what they desire, any point in time the vast majority of people are not happy with their status quo, so anyone who comes along and says “I stand for change”, it’s “oh yeah, anything’s better than this, yes mate, change.” very powerful because of that situation that Barrack Obama. His main man and it’s not just in the election it goes back a long time, is a guy called Zubrignu Rusinski *. Rosinski was the national security advisor in the Carter administration and he went public in the last 12/18 months or so, admitting that he, in that position, worked to manipulate the Soviet Union to invade Afghanistan because he wanted to weaken the superpower, and in his words something to the effect of “I wanted to create for them, their Vietnam”. It didn’t matter that he did that, except that, that invasion cost a million Afghan lives. Matters nothing to these people, they don’t have empathy, with the consequences of their actions for others like we have empathy. Empathy is a failsafe mechanism for human behaviour, take it away and there are no limits. And as a result of that invasion, he and those that followed him in the Reagan/Bush administration and British military organisations too, trained tens of thousands of people in Pakistan where these intelligence agencies, the ISI, is the CIA Pakistan branch, to fight the invasion and resist it to cause the Russians as much problem as possible. They are the people they are now saying they have to take our freedoms away just to stop them harming us, the people they trained, not just in Pakistan but also in America.
__________________
"You can’t trust freedom when it’s not in your hand" [G'n'R]
I'm interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos, especially activity that appears to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road toward freedom.
Jim Morrison
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:13 PM   #39
who elsie
Senior Member
 
who elsie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 857
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
I'm gonna make an ISO file so people can download and burn direct to disc. I've asked the mods to make a sticky thread hosting the link(s) to any videos we're allowed to distribute
That sounds brilliant! I've no idea what an ISO file is, or an avi file or a torrent download for that matter, but whatever they are, as long as it makes it easier to download and burn to DVD I will be eternally grateful. I tried the suggested Firefox thing and the realplayer thing suggested by someone else and I'm still nowhere nearer producing a dvd.

This talk is fantastic, no nonsense stuff from Icke and because it doesn't go into the 'wierd' stuff will hit the right note with a wider audience. Many people are more willing to watch a 3 hour presentation on dvd than on their computer, so appreciate all help with this.

Love & peace
who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #40
bernardsmith
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 263
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by who elsie View Post
That sounds brilliant! I've no idea what an ISO file is, or an avi file or a torrent download for that matter, but whatever they are, as long as it makes it easier to download and burn to DVD I will be eternally grateful. I tried the suggested Firefox thing and the realplayer thing suggested by someone else and I'm still nowhere nearer producing a dvd.

This talk is fantastic, no nonsense stuff from Icke and because it doesn't go into the 'wierd' stuff will hit the right note with a wider audience. Many people are more willing to watch a 3 hour presentation on dvd than on their computer, so appreciate all help with this.

Love & peace
Elsie, can I ask what software you use to burn DVD's?

If you want I'll give you step by step instructions on how to burn this talk onto DVD. The whole process will be much quicker and easier when somebody provides a link to a VOB/ISO version of the talk (I'll do this later on, if nobody else does)...

To anybody else who's unsure of how to burn this onto DVD, I'll write an easy to understand (As jargon-free as possible), step-by-step guide in the next few hours...

Last edited by bernardsmith; 09-07-2008 at 08:28 PM.
bernardsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:44 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.