Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 19-06-2008, 12:17 PM   #21
turquoisefyre
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorialis View Post
Is David Icke turning into a lizard?

So David becomes the same monster that he has spent decades fighting.

A Politician. A Gatekeeper to power!

Is this an admission of his true intent?

To join the (so called) Illuminati?

Or is this a way of infiltrating and subverting the upper ranks of the bourgeosie demon?

Matrix hackers hope the latter.

i'll say you are making good points here...

but the hard truth is we cannot afford to fight this Satanic-NWO-Global-Fascist-Police-State form the outside any longer.

in case no one has noticed, we are all front line soldiers (like it or not) and we are pretty much out of ammo...so it's time to fix the bayonets and charge with whatever we have left.

our freedoms will not be handed to us on a gold platter.
the only change that will come from now on is the change we are willing to physically bring ourselves in real life situations, i.e. going out and getting our hands dirty and not sitting behind computers pretending.

as Al Pacino's character in Scent Of A Woman said: (from my memory)

"there are 2 kinds of people in this word; those that run and hide and those that stand up and face the music."
turquoisefyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 12:18 PM   #22
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker1980 View Post
How do you go about setting up a new party? Or is that impossible?

I thought for a while now that there is a need for a people's party, I'm sure there are lot's of people on here who would be willing to take part. The only thing that would get in my way would be earning enough money to survive whilst promoting the party.

I have a few friends who have wanted to try and do this for a few years but we dont know where to start.
http://lpuk.org/
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 12:27 PM   #23
raptorialis

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisefyre View Post
i'll say you are making good points here...

but the hard truth is we cannot afford to fight this Satanic-NWO-Global-Fascist-Police-State form the outside any longer.

in case no one has noticed, we are all front line soldiers (like it or not) and we are pretty much out of ammo...so it's time to fix the bayonets and charge with whatever we have left.

our freedoms will not be handed to us on a gold platter.
the only change that will come from now on is the change we are willing to physically bring ourselves in real life situations, i.e. going out and getting our hands dirty and not sitting behind computers pretending.

as Al Pacino's character in Scent Of A Woman said: (from my memory)

"there are 2 kinds of people in this word; those that run and hide and those that stand up and face the music."
you don't fight indirection head on. You will never succeed that way.
raptorialis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 12:42 PM   #24
turquoisefyre
Inactive

Quote:
you don't fight indirection head on. You will never succeed that way.
half descent point.

but what is your strategy then?

most people prefer just to sit and look, or just worse, sit and look and bitch from the outside. and nothing still gets done.
Old 19-06-2008, 12:59 PM   #25
skyline

A good idea in my opinion but I would take the seat and really piss them off

Fight em on the inside trojan style
skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 01:12 PM   #26
raptorialis

Quote:
Originally Posted by turquoisefyre View Post
half descent point.

but what is your strategy then?

most people prefer just to sit and look, or just worse, sit and look and bitch from the outside. and nothing still gets done.
strategy is to fight indirection with indirection.
Old 19-06-2008, 01:19 PM   #27
informationx

Quote:
I have no wish to be elected to Parliament and get stuck in that irrelevant web of deceit and corruption. I couldn’t take my seat anyway because I would never go through the pathetic ritual of pledging my ‘allegiance’ to the Queen.
From

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/14054/82/

Looks obvious hes standing to bring light to the issues of the big brother state, and not to become part of the system so to speak.

This is a great opportunity in my opinion to really get public attention to the issues David Davies resigned on.

informationx

http://information-x.110mb.com/LEGAL...-REFERENCE.htm
http://information-x.110mb.com/
informationx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 01:20 PM   #28
swordofjustice

Cool Ron Paul all over again?

I saw the article that noted David Icke was considering standing in the same by-election as David Davis just a few minutes ago.

First reaction ... "yeah, go for it!"

Second reaction, when things came into focus (yeah, step back, deep breath, look again) ... this will be a re-enactment what happened to RON PAUL in America - deja vu all over again.

For those not familiar - Ron Paul, basically a Libertarian within the Republican Party, tried for several months to get his messages out to the people of the USA in his quest to be their Presidential nominee. Small Government, protect Civil Liberties, ensure your currency is backed by something or it's not even worth the paper it's printed on.

What did the mainstrean media do? Everything they could to ensure his voice was not heard. On the rare occasion that Mr Paul managed to get his head into the camera lens, the media did all they could to ridicule him, even ridiculing the American Constitution that Paul held above high above all else at the same time.

David Icke standing for Parliament would be no different. As Labour have already said, and shaped the media's opinion already, now they and the Lib Dems are not putting up a candidate "all that will be left is the lunatic fringe", or words to that effect.

So, before action begins, the deck is already stacked against all the other candidates, whether they deserve it or not.

If the number of other candidates is limited, then there's maybe just a chance that David Icke might get a few seconds of soundbites here and there. Unfortunately, I reckon there will be DOZENS of other candidates. At which point, the media will say "how do we choose which ones to give column inches or airtime to?"

They will then say, in the interests of "fairness", they will not cover any of them.

And no matter how much, time, money, and effort you put in, that's going to be one hell of an uphill battle. Whispers may be the answer to the problem, given that the idea is to not actually contest and win the election, but actually to get the really important issues an airing.

However, I feel that there is a considerable under-estimation of how difficult this will be given the nature of the way things will be set up.

Then again, and to contradict everything I've just said, and to give it a welcome football analogy that Mr Icke will appreciate "you stand a better chance of scoring if you've got yourself into the penalty area"!

Last edited by swordofjustice; 19-06-2008 at 01:25 PM.
swordofjustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 01:26 PM   #29
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordofjustice View Post
I saw the article that noted David Icke was considering standing in the same by-election as David Davis just a few minutes ago.

Second reaction, when things came into focus (yeah, step back, deep breath, look again) ... this will be a re-enactment what happened to RON PAUL in America - deja vu all over again.

For those not familiar - Ron Paul, basically a Libertarian within the Republican Party, tried for several months to get his messages out to the people of the USA in his quest to be their Presidential nominee. Small Government, protect Civil Liberties, ensure your currency is backed by something or it's not even worth the paper it's printed on.

What did the mainstrean media do? Everything they could to ensure his voice was not heard. On the rare occasion that Mr Paul managed to get his head into the camera lens, the media did all they could to ridicule him, even ridiculing the American Constitution that Paul held above high above all else at the same time.

David Icke standing for Parliament would be no different. As Labour have already said, and shaped the media's opinion already, now they and the Lib Dems are not putting up a candidate "all that will be left is the lunatic fringe", or words to that effect.

So, before action begins, the deck is already stacked against all the other candidates, whether they deserve it or not.

If the number of other candidates is limited, then there's maybe just a chance that David Icke might get a few seconds of soundbites here and there. Unfortunately, I reckon there will be DOZENS of other candidates. At which point, the media will say "how do we choose which one to give column inches or airtime to?"

They will then say, in the interests of "fairness", they will not cover any of them.

And now matter how much, time, money, and effort you put in, that's going to be one hell of an uphill battle. Whispers may be the answer to the problem, given that the idea is to not actually contest and win the election, but actually to get the really important issues an airing.

However, I feel that there is a considerable under-estimation of how difficult this will be given the nature of the way things will be set up.

Then again, and to contradict everything I've just said, and to give it a welcome football analogy that Mr Icke will appreciate "you stand a better chance of scoring if you've got yourself into the penalty area"!
I dont give a shit if the mainstream media cover him or not because just by getting in amongst the people it will get them talking and THINKING
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 01:27 PM   #30
turquoisefyre
Inactive

Quote:
... this will be a re-enactment what happened to RON PAUL in America - deja vu all over again.
well, how many (real)people would you refer to in politics when you are trying to make people aware of what terrible state the world is in?

we need SOMEONE to refer to as a model of how things need to work. at least thats a first step, and not a waste of time, imo.
Old 19-06-2008, 01:29 PM   #31
turquoisefyre
Inactive

Quote:
strategy is to fight indirection with indirection.

yeah but isn't that these days abit like trying to mime your way out of the matrix?
Old 19-06-2008, 01:31 PM   #32
raptorialis

Quote:

If the number of other candidates is limited, then there's maybe just a chance that David Icke might get a few seconds of soundbites here and there. Unfortunately, I reckon there will be DOZENS of other candidates. At which point, the media will say "how do we choose which ones to give column inches or airtime to?"

And no matter how much, time, money, and effort you put in, that's going to be one hell of an uphill battle. Whispers may be the answer to the problem, given that the idea is to not actually contest and win the election, but actually to get the really important issues an airing.

My thinking too "swordofjustice"

Its going to be perceived as one big freak show. Put all the freaks up against David Davis and guess what - he wins! Using the illusion of democracy to fuel the perception of a hollow victory and in so doing :

1. Reduce David Davis's real case and standing in the eyes of the public.
2. destroy the validatity of the idoits who jumped onboard.

Nobody wins... except of course the naughty ones in the shadows.

Its a black hat trap and DI is about to walk right into it.

Last edited by raptorialis; 19-06-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 19-06-2008, 01:47 PM   #33
danielg

Would it be possible to find some Icke voters who live in that constituency, then get 10,000s of Brits who would vote for Icke to put their names on the electoral register as living at those houses? Or are households limited? I don't know how these things work in Britain; The thought of Icke grilling Gordon Brown over him being a reptilian, is well worth the effort though.
danielg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 02:03 PM   #34
raptorialis

ps. It must be a freak show. Apparently Kelvin Mckensie is in it.

I expect he has been briefed to play the same role he always plays.

A vindictive, self-satisfied crazy maker.
Old 19-06-2008, 02:25 PM   #35
ian2day
Inactive

It will be very interesting to see just who else stands.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 02:25 PM   #36
hirschfelder

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielg View Post
The thought of Icke grilling Gordon Brown over him being a reptilian, is well worth the effort though.
lol
Old 19-06-2008, 02:30 PM   #37
deca

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/bl...-in.4185991.jp
Quote:
Rebel Hamish to stand in terror debate by-election

Hamish Howitt who is standing against David Davis

« Previous « PreviousNext » Next »View GalleryADVERTISEMENTPublished Date: 14 June 2008
By Joe Robinson
BLACKPOOL'S smoking ban rebel landlord has revealed he is to take on resigning Tory MP David Davis and stand for parliament.
Hamish Howitt, who owns two pubs on Rigby Road, Blackpool, has consistently campaigned against the smoking ban and allowed customers to smoke in one of his bars since the ban came in last July.

What do you think about Hamish's stance? See our daily news vote and leave your comments below.

And he now plans to catapult the issue into the national spotlight by taking on the former shadow home secretary.

Davis shocked the world of politics by stepping down from his post on Thursday to fight a by-election in his Haltemprice and Howden constituency, near Hull, on the issue of a 42-day detention limit for terror suspects.

And Howitt, standing under the party name Freedom to Choose, intends to challenge him, saying Mr Davis is standing up for terrorists while failing to stand up for: "ordinary working class smokers."

"The man is a hypocrite and what he's doing is a publicity stunt," he said.

"Why, if he is campaigning about the erosion of civil liberties, is he standing up for the rights of suspected terrorists but not smokers?

"My priority is to expose David Davis' hypocrisy and I actually think the majority of the public back plans for 42 days detention anyway.

"I'm hoping to arrange a big meeting and drum up some support. My wife is from near the constituency, so I have got some experience of the area."

Mr Howitt, 55, who owns non-smoking Delboy's Sports Bar and the pro-smoking Happy Scots Bar, has also secured funding for his campaign from millionaire businessman David West, who himself defied the smoking ban at his nightclub in London.

As well as Davis, he will likely be challenging Kelvin MacKenzie, the former Sun newspaper editor, who, backed by his former boss Rupert Murdoch, revealed he was likely to stand in favour of the 42-day detention limit.

And another person set to be challenged by Howitt is Blackpool South MP Gordon Marsden. The landlord has revealed that if he is unsuccessful against Mr Davis, he plans to oppose Mr Marsden at the next General Election.

"It's hard to take on the party machines," he said.

"I've got no money, no secretary or anything like that but someone needs to stand up for the ordinary working class people.

"Britain is crying out for someone to challenge the monopoly and lies of the big parties and that's what I've tried to do in standing up for smokers."

The Labour Party and Liberal Democrats will not field candidates in the by-election, which takes place next month.

Both Howitt and his wife Jo, from Park Road, Blackpool, face outstanding charges of breaking the smoking ban, and are due to appear at Blackpool Magistrates Court facing four charges each on Wednesday.

Last November, Howitt became the first landlord in the country to be convicted of breaking the smoking ban, but efforts by Blackpool Council to close his bars down have so far been unsuccessful.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 02:33 PM   #38
w1nstonsm1th84

It's pantomime season!

"Oh no it isn't!"

Disclaimer: All postings are the responsibility of the respective contributor- I do not necessarily agree with, or endorse, any of the subject matter contained within them. -'w1nstonsm1th84'
Quote:
Proverbs 13:20 (NIV) He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.
w1nstonsm1th84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 03:21 PM   #39
raptorialis

I don't think David should be putting himself up to be perceived as a laughing stock anymore.

He shouldn't be throwing himself into the pit and playing their game.

Is he a court jester or a leader?

Even the greatest, most truest men can allow themself to be misrepresented.

He needs to be above all that. This contest is a freak show.

Stay well away..

Don't give into the temptation and desert your faith.
Old 19-06-2008, 03:36 PM   #40
raptorialis

Default 42 day detention strategy

What they do is design a weak adversary in the form of a contrived lobby against the 42 day detention proposal.

So you take discredited people like David Davis, David Icke, Kelvin Mckensie and make these the guys fighting on the side of the great and the good.

Then you smash their reputations repeatedly with the media until it looks like the 42 day detention proposal is a good idea.

What they are doing is using the discredited reputations of the people in the forefront to weaken the case for the proposal against the 42 days detention.

So once they are found out to be crackpots, their word means nothing and the competition from the "against lobby" effectively dissolves. After which we end up with an act of parliament that effectively takes us back to before the signing of the Magna Carta. And to hell with the Geneva convention and all that good stuff. Yep, we really are heading back to the middle ages.

Great job guys. Well done you!

Last edited by raptorialis; 19-06-2008 at 03:40 PM.