Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 07-08-2008, 11:49 PM   #101
duckingdafta

there's a mp3 in the pdf file that is available
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 12:31 PM   #102
m3zz

Excellent speech! But the quality on YT or this 441MB AVI version is not really good. Is there any way to reseed the ISO or BIN Torrent file? Both have 0 Seeders, but im very interested in one of these files. I've searched the whole net for other sources, but there's none so far.

Could anyone be so kind and reseed it as a torrent or upload the ISO at rapidshare.com or some other Free-File-Hoster like MegaUpload or Uploaded.to?

Sorry for my bad english, this is the only real place to ask for that ISO. As far as I know, the file came from here, posted and seeded by duckingdafta or just dafta.

I'm deeply grateful for any help on my problem! Thanks.

Greetings

EDIT: btw, right now I have about 2% of the ISO file, from some leechers/peers, but theres no complete source/seeder...

Last edited by m3zz; 14-08-2008 at 01:45 PM.
m3zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 09:21 PM   #103
duckingdafta

I'll pop it back on seed for a few weeks more
I'll have to load it tomorrow... sons borrowed a caddy drive with movies on it.

..ignore that... found a backup and loaded it!
twitter.com/dafta_duck

Last edited by duckingdafta; 14-08-2008 at 09:58 PM.
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #104
m3zz

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckingdafta View Post
I'll pop it back on seed for a few weeks more
I'll have to load it tomorrow... sons borrowed a caddy drive with movies on it.

..ignore that... found a backup and loaded it!
Thanks you for your uncomplicated quick help! There's one new complete seeder now, for the ISO version. It seems as if this is you. =)
Okay the speed is not the really fast, but I have time and will seed it for some more days after I've finished the downloading, maybe some other leechers join us later.

I already watched David Icke's presentation and I really liked that he brings all stuff straight to the point. A must see for all truth seekers.

Greetings from Berlin
m3zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2008, 12:58 PM   #105
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardtoimagine View Post
Celtic Isis,

thanks for the response, and suggestions for approaching Icke's work. It's certainly thought-provoking stuff... I do find the inclusion of such items as this in the video to be a little disappointing /discouraging, especially when other info he posted on this very topic (the story discussing the very real plans to begin RFID-chipping of police in London, for example) is compelling enough, without the need for spicing it up via factually incorrect material that's so easily double-checked. It certainly makes it more difficult to present his material to other much more critical and/or analytical people I know...

Also....what are the chances??? The first two responses to my first post ever on this forum both contain a NIN connection?!?
hehe that's funny Trent is a wiseman that's why

i totally know what you mean there too, it's sad that people like bush and bliar can lie through their teeth and no prob in the public's eyes, they can do no wrong, and yet icke and others well...cannot slip up, but yeha i must go back and check up on that, i'm gonna watch this talk in hull for the 3rd time as soon as i can

i guess i can be guilty of spicing things up myself at times...but yeah none of these figures such as icke need to. The info put togther speaks for itself, particularly when you've been looking into it for a few years. I had most of what i thought was impossible or going a bit too far confirmed for me over the last almost 3 years.

good luck to you hardtoimagine

Last edited by celtic isis; 25-08-2008 at 01:01 PM.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 12:35 AM   #106
thejoyrider
Inactive

im sure david wont mind this as its not on dvd.

full seminar for David Icke - Big Brother, the Big Picture (July 6th 2008)

Quote:
h**p://rapidshare.com/files/134537456/David_Icke_-_Big_Brother__The_Big_Picture.part1.rar
h**p://rapidshare.com/files/134541170/David_Icke_-_Big_Brother__The_Big_Picture.part2.rar
h**p://rapidshare.com/files/134544715/David_Icke_-_Big_Brother__The_Big_Picture.part3.rar
h**p://rapidshare.com/files/134548444/David_Icke_-_Big_Brother__The_Big_Picture.part4.rar
h**p://rapidshare.com/files/134550749/David_Icke_-_Big_Brother__The_Big_Picture.part5.rar

Last edited by thejoyrider; 30-09-2008 at 12:40 AM.
thejoyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:20 PM   #107
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderlive View Post
How about an official you tube channel like Alex Jones??
now that's a thought!

celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 11:01 PM   #108
nolan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Another thing David talked about was that the political parties implement the agenda when they are in power and oppose the agenda when they are not in power. So the agenda is always implemented regardless of whatever political party is in power.

One example of this can perhaps be seen in Sweden today. The political right are at the moment in power and they introduce a snoop law (very much like an Orwellian agenda) while the political left, who now are in opposition but have no power, oppose the snoop law. Then in the future when there is a shift so that the political left comes into power I wouldn't be surprised that they then suddenly would start defending the snoop law while the political right, when no longer having the power, start to oppose the snoop law.
Same thing in the Netherlands. No wonder everyone here says it doesn't matter who you vote for. Although i have small hope in Wilders. They portray him as extreme right, but he is definetly not that. It's the same con they pulled when they called David an anti-semite.

I believe this scam is very much going in Belgium with de Winter, Austria with Haider who is now dead and Fortuyn a couple of years ago here in Holland, who coincidentally is also dead. They are all portrayed as being radicals, while the only thing they are radically against is the present political elite.
nolan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 11:13 PM   #109
mr_self_destruct
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan13 View Post
Same thing in the Netherlands. No wonder everyone here says it doesn't matter who you vote for. Although i have small hope in Wilders. They portray him as extreme right, but he is definetly not that. It's the same con they pulled when they called David an anti-semite.

I believe this scam is very much going in Belgium with de Winter, Austria with Haider who is now dead and Fortuyn a couple of years ago here in Holland, who coincidentally is also dead. They are all portrayed as being radicals, while the only thing they are radically against is the present political elite.
Wilders is a prick...Fitna was a reactionary, silly mess.

Last edited by mr_self_destruct; 24-10-2008 at 11:14 PM.
mr_self_destruct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 05:41 PM   #110
nolan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_self_destruct View Post
Wilders is a prick...Fitna was a reactionary, silly mess.
Yes it was. But he is acting against Islam as a religion, not against muslims as a people. He is blunt and slightly idiotic. But he is also the only party serious about leaving the EU if need be. He stand for freedom, and not for more government control. Better a blunt guy that speaks his mind, than some arrogant wanker that doesnt care what the people think as long as he is in power.
nolan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #111
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shottie View Post
Celtic Isis,

thanks for the response, and suggestions for approaching Icke's work. It's certainly thought-provoking stuff... I do find the inclusion of such items as this in the video to be a little disappointing /discouraging, especially when other info he posted on this very topic (the story discussing the very real plans to begin RFID-chipping of police in London, for example) is compelling enough, without the need for spicing it up via factually incorrect material that's so easily double-checked. It certainly makes it more difficult to present his material to other much more critical and/or analytical people I know...
Don't forget Icke is 'at war' with the illuminati and the NWO - I have seen writings of illuminati members who have claimed that they often send Icke info claiming to be from friendly sources; some of it is genuine, some of it is disinfo; it is aprt of the pattern of psychological warfare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shottie View Post
Also....what are the chances??? The first two responses to my first post ever on this forum both contain a NIN connection?!?
Trent is the man!

Last edited by white horse; 08-02-2009 at 09:31 PM.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #112
noewhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderlive View Post
Thanks, lets get distributing!

How about an official you tube channel like Alex Jones??

Also is it possible to add to favourites in google like youtube?

Well, at the moment, I'm watching 'Beyond the Cutting Edge':

It seems as though there are plenty of users who are already uploading new footage, but by all means I think it would be a great idea for a DavidIcke channel.

If you want to download youtube videos & or google, try this:
http://www.soft82.com/download/windows/save2pc-lite/

(If you're in Australia, sometimes it helps to change the 'www' in the link to 'au'. When the movie is at 100% give it about 2 min to complete the video file. Private videos don't download. )

Last edited by noewhan; 13-02-2009 at 12:39 PM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #113
hugolast

Wink

really enjoyed that video was meant to be going out but couldn't leave it unwatched, what percentage of what he says do you think is true? It really opened my eyes.....................
hugolast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009, 06:43 PM   #114
illuminumnuts

Hard to give a percentage. :-0

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 25-11-2009 at 06:47 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:49 AM   #115
rydeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord View Post
Christ you can see my grey head in some of that video (I'm not even in my mid 30s yet ARRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!)
That's because you're the timelord and need to mature at an advanced rate!
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 01:25 PM   #116
tom4thetruth

Where do we vote for David? Does he have a party or anything?
tom4thetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 09:40 PM   #117
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom4thetruth View Post
Where do we vote for David? Does he have a party or anything?
No because it's all rigged.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote