Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 02-01-2018, 12:25 PM   #321
iamawaveofthesea

The social media monster & 'dopamine driven' social validation feedback loops

'bad actors can now manipulate vast swathes of people to do anything they want'

Anonymous - This will Change Everything You Know... (2018-2019)

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:28 PM   #322
iamawaveofthesea

UK NHS Patient Asks for Female Nurse for Cervical Smear, Gets Tattooed Trans Man With Stubble
by Jack Montgomery31 Dec 20173057
A woman who requested a female nurse for an intimate procedure was given an “obviously male” member of staff with stubble and tattoos, who claimed to be a transsexual.

The National Health Service (NHS) patient said she was “embarrassed and distressed” when summoned by a nurse with “an obviously male appearance … close-cropped hair, a male facial appearance and voice, large number of tattoos and facial stubble” to carry out a cervical smear, The Times reports.

When she pointed out what she thought was a mistake, the nurse told her off: “My gender is not male. I’m a transsexual.”

Speaking after the examination, which she ultimately decided to abandon, the patient said it was “weird where somebody says to you: ‘My gender is not male’ and you think: ‘Well, what does that even mean? You are clearly a man.’ ”
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...ubble-tattoos/
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 02-01-2018, 12:43 PM   #323
iamawaveofthesea

Trans Man Is Now The Leader Of Major Feminist Group
by Kevin 3 weeks ago

Trans men are not only invading women’s sports, now they are leading feminist organizations, which completely smacks in the face their idea of “patriarchy.”

Gabrielle Bouchard, a transgender man, has been elected as the new president of the largest feminist organization in Quebec, according to LifeSiteNews.

The Federation des Femmes du Quebec is basically the Canadian version of America’s NOW, and “represents some 300 feminist groups and about 700 individual members.”

Bouchard’s appointment has not gone over well in some of Quebec’s media circles, saying that placing a man ahead of a feminist organization only serves to reinforce the patriarchy. Bouchard rejects such claims.
read on here https://americannews.com/trans-man-n...eminist-group/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-01-2018 at 12:43 PM.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:04 PM   #324
iamawaveofthesea

Hiding the true extent of crime in society:

Scotland Yard will not investigate low-level crimes if it means watching more than 20 minutes of CCTV

Officers have been 'instructed to drop investigations where there is no CCTV'
Changes introduced as part of the Met's new crime assessment policy
Force 'doesn't investigate vandalism, vehicle crime and theft under £50'

By Daily Mail Reporter
Published: 01:29, 2 January 2018 | Updated: 01:56, 2 January 2018

The Metropolitan Police force will no longer investigate low-level crimes if it requires officers to look at CCTV for more than 20 minutes, it emerged last night.

Officers have also been instructed to drop investigations into crimes such as public order offences and minor assaults where there is no CCTV available, it was claimed.

The changes were introduced as part of the Met’s new crime assessment policy, seen by The Times newspaper.

It is understood the force will also no longer investigate crimes such as vandalism, vehicle crime and theft if the damage or value of theft is less than £50.

Introduced last September, the new policy suggests that officers go through a series of steps in order to determine whether or not a crime is investigated.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5323V99VA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 05-01-2018, 09:25 PM   #325
iamawaveofthesea

Ha ha!

Old 05-01-2018, 09:56 PM   #326
iamawaveofthesea

Sadiq’s London: Knife Crime, Gun Crime, Theft, Burglary, Rape, Homicide all MASSIVELY Up
by Raheem Kassam2 Jan 201812244
Britain’s media celebrated in droves when London elected its first Muslim mayor, Sadiq Khan, in May 2016.

Now the cacophony caused by the “we’re not racist” backslapping has ended, the true implications of a Khan mayoralty are being realised.

In Britain’s capital over the past year, Khan presided over rises in knife crime, gun crime, theft, burglary, rape, homicide, and more. And not just by a little bit, either.

Some in the media — by which I mean basically just me — predicted Khan might be a disaster for London, but the extent to which this is true was beyond even our worst nightmares.

Parking the anecdotal evidence of Khan giving preference to genital mutilation-linked groups, and using his platform to agitate against the U.S. President, the statistics reveal a terrifying incompetence in keeping London safe — one of the mayor’s core areas of responsibility.

Data from the Mayor of London’s Police and Crime Office — led by former lobbyist-turned-Deputy Mayor Sophie Linden — reveals a sharp uptick in violent crime in Khan’s first year.

From the years 2015/16 to 2016/17, homicides in London rose by 27.1 per cent. Youth homicide jumped 70 per cent. Serious youth violence was up 19 per cent. Robbery was up 33.4 per cent, while home burglaries rose by 18.7 per cent.

Theft went up by over 10,000 incidents in a year, up 33.9 per cent, and there were more than 4,000 additional knife crime incidents under Khan than under his predecessor, a rise of 31.3 per cent.

Rape in the capital rose by 18.3 per cent, while there were 2,551 incidents of gun crime, representing a rise of 16.3 per cent on the previous year.

The Mayor has continuously blamed central government “police cuts” for the problems faced, but statistics reveal London only lost around 1,000 police officers (3 per cent) in the past year, reducing the workforce from 31,343 to 30,379.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...ide-massively/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-01-2018 at 09:56 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:23 AM   #327
iamawaveofthesea

I watched Oprah winfreys speech at some actors event recently where she did this whole schtick about 'me too' and how the time of men is coming to a close or something to that effect

Oprah Winfrey has been made incredibly wealthy by the corporate media because she never says anything that will upset their agenda

''oh but she's an empowered black lady that acts as a role model to enocourage other women to get out there and do it for themselves''

Ok but consider some nuance here. lets consider that Oprah has met with other billionaires like Bill gates, warren buffet and Ted turner in the billionaires club where they discussed their pet project which is population reduction

Oprah IS involved in 'philanthropy' but she does not invest her money in the US. Instead she invests her money in south africa which is interesting because south africa did not make oprah rich. Oprahs academy that she has funded is currently embroiled in a sex abuse scandal.

However Oprah has not been listed in the more recent meeting of the billionaire club and I wonder if this is because she is now going to run for president and her membership of an el-ite club intent on covertly culling the population might not be good for her public image

The company she has kept is not good when we consider that Bill gates is heavily invested in monsanto, geoengineering and vaccines
Old 09-01-2018, 10:16 AM   #328
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I watched Oprah winfreys speech at some actors event recently where she did this whole schtick about 'me too' and how the time of men is coming to a close or something to that effect
onwards sisters!

we must not rest until every man is gelded and woman are in total control!

only then will women be safe from the terrible oppression of straight-white-maledom!
Old 09-01-2018, 10:21 AM   #329
iamawaveofthesea

Sisters are doing it for themselves!

Standing on their own two feet....within the corporate media

Taking fiat currency from powerful male, media moghuls and following their script...

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-01-2018 at 10:26 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:25 AM   #330
iamawaveofthesea

meanwhile as western men hold onto their nutsacks and their depleted sperm counts while questioning their very existence, in other news:

Russia-China combined gold reserves could shake US dominance in global economy - expert tells RT
Published time: 8 Jan, 2018 07:19

The gold accumulated by China and Russia could be seen as part of a strategy to move away from international trade denominated in US dollars, according to Singapore’s BullionStar precious metals expert Ronan Manly.

Manly exclusively told RT that there is a shift occurring regarding the two countries building up their gold reserves, to perhaps returning to gold-backed currencies in the future and a move away from the global dominance of the US dollar, which is no longer supported by gold.

“China and Russia have both been aggressively accumulating their official gold reserves over the last 10 - 15 years,” he said, adding that only a decade ago each of them held around or less than 400 tons. “But now both these nations hold a combined 3670 tons of gold.”

“Interestingly, both Russia and China publicize and promote their accumulations of gold and publicly refer to gold as a strategic monetary asset. They make no secret of this. But on the flipside, the US does the opposite, and constantly downplays the strategic role of gold.”

According to Manly, for Russia and China gold is the only strategic monetary asset that could provide independence from the US dollar.

Manly said the sides could conceivably be holding a lot more gold than they declare in their official reserves due to many channels through which they could buy the precious metal.
https://www.rt.com/business/415251-r...china-gold-us/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-01-2018 at 10:26 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:19 PM   #331
iamawaveofthesea

Catherine Deneuve signs letter denouncing #MeToo 'witch hunt': 'Men should be free to hit on women'
Telegraph Reporters
9 January 2018 • 6:53pm

The French actress Catherine Deneuve is one of about 100 female writers, performers and academics who have put their names to an open letter denouncing the "puritanism" they claim has emerged in the wake of the recent sexual harassment scandals.

The letter, published in Le Monde, also condemns the denunciations, which followed allegations of rape and sexual harassment against Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein, as a "witch hunt", and claims that men should be allowed "to hit on women".

“Rape is a crime, but trying to seduce someone, even persistently or cack-handedly, is not – nor is men being gentlemanly a macho attack,” the letter, which has also been signed by Catherine Millet, author of the 2002 bestseller The Sexual Life of Catherine M, says. “Men have been punished summarily, forced out of their jobs when all they did was touch someone’s knee or try to steal a kiss.”

The letter also criticises social media campaigns, such as #MeToo, for unleashing a “puritanical [...] wave of purification”.

“What began as freeing women up to speak has today turned into the opposite – we intimidate people into speaking ‘correctly’, shout down those who don’t fall into line, and those women who refused to bend are regarded as complicit and traitors.

“Instead of helping women, this frenzy to send these ‘pigs’ to the abattoir actually helps the enemies of sexual liberty – religious extremists and the worst sort of reactionaries.

“As women we do not recognise ourselves in this feminism, which beyond denouncing the abuse of power takes on a hatred of men and of sexuality.

“[Women] sufficiently aware that the sexual urge is by its nature wild and aggressive. But we are also clear-eyed enough not to confuse an awkward attempt to pick someone up with a sexual attack.”

This is not the first time that Deneuve, 74, who is best known for playing a prostitute in Luis Buñuel’s 1967 film Belle de Jour, has spoken out on this issue.

“I don’t think it is the right method to change things, it is excessive,” she said last year, referring to the #MeToo hashtag. “After ‘calling out your pig’ what are we going to have, ‘call our your whore’?”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/201...itch-hunt-men/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-01-2018 at 11:20 PM.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:16 PM   #332
iamawaveofthesea

'Diversity' in the british army

There's a bit of noise in the mainstream media at the moment about a recruitment drive by the british army for more people of varying identities eg trans, gay, muslim and so on. Also the army is lowering the bar for its physical testing to allow more female recruits in.

Obviously at the end of the day the main role of the army is that in the event of a scrap it would potentially be able to win that scrap

It says its having recruitment problems but perhaps the reason straight men are not joining up in such numbers anymore is because they keep being used as cannon fodder in illegal wars. Its one thing joining up to defend your country but its another thing being sent to attack and control dirt farmers who have never done you any harm because big multinational corporations want to exploit the resources of that country

One way they have got around this problem is to recruit 'private defence contractors' who have paid mercenaries higher rates of pay.

I don't personally believe that this recruitment drive is because of a shortage of fighting men because I don't think they have looked after the ones they had

What it does do is show that the politically correct agenda that is being pushed on societies across the world is of a higher rank then the army. Even the military badasses in our country are subject to the PC agenda and must tow the line

How much more proof do people need that all of this is a revolution from above?
Old 11-01-2018, 11:29 AM   #333
iamawaveofthesea

Do women have a leaning towards 'feelings and aesthetics' while men have a leaning towards ideas?

If so then won't that translate into differing job roles in society?

Old 11-01-2018, 11:49 AM   #334
iamawaveofthesea

Is it stories like the following ones that richard branson dislikes the daily mail for?

Mark Zuckerberg's ex-mentor blasts Facebook for letting 'third parties' who want to 'drive people apart' exploit the network

Former Mark Zuckerberg mentor Roger McNamee attacked the media platform
In an essay, he wrote 'third parties' had been exploiting the 'unguarded' platform
McNamee has outlined eight steps to fix Facebook including banning digital bots that impersonate humans and protecting consumer data
He previously hit out at the social network for advertising business models that cause social media addiction
By Mary Kekatos For Dailymail.com
Published: 05:02, 10 January 2018 | Updated: 14:39, 10 January 2018

Roger McNamee, the former mentor of Mark Zuckerberg, has hit out at Facebook and demanded that the company change its ways.

In an essay for the Washington Monthly, McNamee outlined the problems he saw with the social network, saying that 'third parties' had been exploiting the 'unguarded' platform.

He says discriminatory advertisers, firms selling data of Black Lives Matter activists and Russian hackers had all helped warp the minds of its users.

'It reads like the plot of a sci-fi novel: a technology celebrated for bringing people together is exploited by a hostile power to drive people apart, undermine democracy, and create misery,' he writes in his essay, describing what happened during the 2016 US election.

ROGER MCNAMEE'S EIGHT STEPS TO FIX FACEBOOK

1. Banning bots that impersonate humans

2. Platforms not making acquisitions until they assess damage caused

3. Platforms being transparent about who is behind political and issues-based communication

4. Platforms being transparent about their algorithms

5. Platforms should be required to have a more equitable contractual relationship with users

6. A limit on the commercial exploitation of consumer data by internet platforms

7. Consumers, not the platforms, should own their own data

8. Increasing awareness of the threat posed by platform monopolies

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz53sNtDHIl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-01-2018 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:57 PM   #335
iamawaveofthesea

Alleged political bias of Google revealed in court documents
Published time: 10 Jan, 2018 16:27
Edited time: 11 Jan, 2018 09:11

Allegations aired by a former Google software engineer fired in 2017 for authoring a memo describing “political bias” within the company as silencing conservative discussion, have been fully revealed in court documents.

Ex-Google engineer James Damore filed a class action lawsuit against the web giant on Monday. The legal case is in response to Damore’s sacking on August 7, 2017, after he shared a document entitled ‘Google’s Ideological Echo Chamber’ with colleagues last year.

The divisive document proposed reasons for gender gap in the technology industry, including that “neuroticism” may contribute to “lower number of women in high stress jobs.”

Damore highlighted diversity programs, designed for people with a certain gender or race, as an example of discriminatory practices within Google.

The ex-employee also offered “non-discriminatory ways” to reduce inequality in the workplace, such as fostering a more balanced work-life within the industry and making “leadership less stressful.”

At the time, Google CEO Sundar Pichai stated that “portions of the memo violate our Code of Conduct and cross the line by advancing harmful gender stereotypes in our workplace.”

Alongside David Gudeman, an employee fired by Google in 2016, Damore claims that people holding different political beliefs to the prevailing views in the company are “singled out, mistreated and systematically punished and terminated” from their jobs.

Here are the key allegations contained in the court documents:

Blacklist culture

The filing alleges that blacklisting people who hold conservative views was backed by at least three Google management staff in a workplace messaging forum.

Damore received threats from coworkers

It’s alleged that at some point Google encouraged workers to “attack other Googlers [employees] who expressed political viewpoints outside the company’s very narrow views.” Damore cites an email, allegedly sent by a fellow colleague, which labels him a “misogynist”.

Google approved a ‘peer bonus’ for person opposing Damore memo

It’s alleged a peer bonus for a person arguing against Damore’s memo was approved by Google’s Recognition Team. The court filing features a screengrab of an email, which appears to show that a person received a peer bonus after speaking up for “googley values… in the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is g/pc-harmful-discuss [Damore’s memo]”. The bonus was approved on August 31, 2017.

Google ‘shamed’ teams lacking female parity at TGIF meetings

In the lawsuit, Damore alleges two senior Google staff “shamed individual departments” if less than 50 percent of the group were women. The incident allegedly happened at an employee event in March 2017, leaving Damore to believe that “blatant gender preferences… were inconsistent with US and California discrimination laws.”

Google failed to protect Trump-supporting employees from harassment

Known supporters of then presidential candidate Donald Trump became a “hated and despised minority” at the company in 2016, according to Gudeman.

“Googlers feel comfortable slandering them in a public forum and assume there will be no consequences,” Gudeman reportedly told a fellow colleague. The statement was “met with anger and accusations of him ‘gaslighting’ instead of having genuine concerns,” the lawsuit documents report.
https://www.rt.com/usa/415506-google...t-allegations/
Old 11-01-2018, 03:49 PM   #336
iamawaveofthesea

William Cooper : Communist Takeover of The Democrat Party

Old 13-01-2018, 12:56 PM   #337
iamawaveofthesea

EXCLUSIVE!!!! Photo of oprah winfrey sexually harrassing harvey weinstein!!!

Old 14-01-2018, 03:05 PM   #338
iamawaveofthesea

‘Hatred of men won’t help’: French actress Laetitia Casta speaks out against #MeToo
Published time: 13 Jan, 2018 22:22
Edited time: 14 Jan, 2018 07:55

Model and actress Laetitia Casta is the latest French celebrity to join the backlash against the #MeToo movement. She claims it turns women into victims and says she wants nothing to do with it.

“I am not a feminist but a woman,” Casta, 39, told Corsican news outlet Corse-Matin during an interview ahead of a local premiere on the Mediterranean island. “Women need not be afraid … How can we give so much power to others? We are big enough to say what we want! We are responsible for ourselves.”

Casta condemned #balancetonporc – or “#ratoutyourpig” – the French hashtag equivalent of the #MeToo campaign, in which millions of French women have made allegations of sexual abuse and harassment public on social media, as being too divisive.

“I do not agree with #balancetonporc. What next – #shameyourslut? Hostility and hatred of men won’t move things forward,” said Casta, who is married to fellow thespian Louis Garrel.

Casta, who in 1999 was picked as Marianne, the feminine symbol of the French Republic, said the focus on privileged victims and perpetrators throughout the campaign, which began with allegations against US film producer Harvey Weinstein, has taken attention away from other causes.

“When I hear of women being beaten to death and barely mentioned that’s what shocks me. Let’s talk not just about Hollywood actresses, but about all the victims. And also the heroines. For example, there are sporting achievements by women that get ignored. Let’s talk about the whole picture,” said Casta, who is a bigger celebrity in her homeland than abroad due to starring almost exclusively in French-language films
https://www.rt.com/news/415837-laeti...etoo-feminism/
Old 16-01-2018, 10:56 AM   #339
iamawaveofthesea

Old 16-01-2018, 12:44 PM   #340
iamawaveofthesea

Margaret Atwood triggers online row with criticism of #MeToo movement
Rob Crilly, New York
16 January 2018 • 11:21am

Margaret Atwood is facing a feminist backlash after writing about the downside of the #MeToo movement and calling for greater transparency in the case of a former university professor accused of sexual misconduct.

Her critics say she has let down younger women whose views have been ignored for too long.

But the author of The Handmaid’s Tale, which portrays a dystopian, misogynistic future, says she has ended up in the firing line simply for insisting that due process be applied and everyone’s rights be respected.

The result is bitter series of online exchanges in which each side tussles over their version and vision of feminism.

In a provocative article, published in Canada’s Globe and Mail newspaper, Atwood writes that the #MeToo movement is the product of a broken legal system, using the internet to cause stars to fall from the skies.

I have been listening for approx 60 years. Endorsing basic human rights for everyone is not warring against women. In order to have rights for women you have to have rights, period. Me being a blood-drinking monster does not make that untrue.
— Margaret E. Atwood (@MargaretAtwood) January 14, 2018

But with that comes a danger.

“If the legal system is bypassed because it is seen as ineffectual, what will take its place? Who will be the new power brokers? It won't be the Bad Feminists like me,” she writes.

She also returns to the case of Steven Galloway, a former University of British Columbia (UBC) creative writing professor who was fired in 2016.

The results of a months-long investigation were never released and the faculty association later said there was no evidence to support all but one of the allegations.

She accuses her opponents of a rush to judgement. Her point is that failure to respect everyone's rights, she says, risks introducing a new form of tyranny (of the sort that often follows revolution and the race to ideological purity).

“Are these Good Feminists fair-minded people? If not, they are just feeding into the very old narrative that holds women to be incapable of fairness or of considered judgment, and they are giving the opponents of women yet another reason to deny them positions of decision-making in the world,” she writes.

Her words provoked outrage among online commentators, who perceived a powerful figure failing to show solidarity with less powerful women.

Erika Thorkelson, a graduate of the UBC creative writing course, wrote on Twitter: “If Margaret Atwood would like to stop warring among women, she should stop declaring war against younger, less powerful women and start listening.”

She also identified a divide with an older general of women who had developed tactics for self-preservation.

I realize that for a lot of older women, self preservation meant blinding oneself to the plight of other women. I realize that the skills that allowed you to make it to a position of power are the very skills that are making it difficult for you to feel empathy now
— Erika Thorkelson (@ethorkel) January 13, 2018

Others seized on a passage in which she had discussed witch hunts, Stalinists and purges to illustrate how an allegation is not the same as conviction, except under totalitarian regimes.

Atwood literally compares women who make accusations of sexual assault to Stalinists. https://t.co/FXVDr8GWDP
— Alexander Offord (@offordwrites) January 13, 2018
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...etoo-movement/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-01-2018 at 12:44 PM.