Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2011, 09:06 PM   #101
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Lucifer wanted humanity NOT to have free-will - That fits in perfectly with Fresco's Venus Project.....and with the New World Order agenda.

Last edited by steevo; 29-03-2011 at 09:06 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 12:35 AM   #102
flyermay
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: back on the DIF
Posts: 7,500
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Lazy. Here's what you do - you go to GOOGLE and you type in FRESCO SATANIST and you get videos of Fresco talking about his involvement in Satanism. Takes 30 seconds -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6R9S...eature=related
Oh, come one; where is the rest of the video where he says those satanists are as lost and dumb as those in the christian churches he also visited.

Last edited by flyermay; 30-03-2011 at 12:36 AM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 01:28 AM   #103
jake49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 146
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I think that to associate NWO with the things Jaque Fresco is talking about...
to me... it just tells me that the person who's saying that is asleep in certain parts of their being.. cognitively, spiritually, emotionally. Not saying that I am not... but just that it doesn't make sense to me, to be a Christian and not see love and compassion all over what Jaque Fresco is talking about. Just tells me that the person is very religious, like a pharisee... and what they call "Christianity" is nothing more than a pattern of the world, "You honor me with your lips, but your hearts are far from me"...
I don't think I'm any better or worse...

For someone to see Jaques Frescos ideas = NWO....

I'm just sat here pausing thinking, "Should I be writing this, is there any point?... am I being condescending?" (for use of a better word)... It's not that I feel defensive... but it's like there's something in the nature of people, that no one is either fully awake or fully asleep... we are all in some state of slumber and awakened... But there's something in this world, that when something good starts to grow, like a green shoot breaking through the surface of soil... that people run to stamp it into the ground, cover it in things so it can't grow.

To me, what Jaque Fresco talks about, is not the be all and end all of everything... I use my head and take things with a pinch of salt... But the discussion and points he brings up, so full of conscious thinking and life... many people don't want to focus on the good things and work together on it. They want to react in their slumber, with eyes closed, shouting things, sticking labels on it... all the same old religious fear comes out, which is so obvious to see...

First time I watched the video of Jaque Fresco talk about his plans back in 1984 or whenever it was... I was so excited... it was such an amazing string of ideas and thought about how the world could be, to open up discussion and look at what we are doing and how so many systems in place make NO sense at all.

22,000 children die EVERY DAY... of starvation and causes should be easily preventable. That's every day, 22,000 CHILDREN rest their heads down, in anguish.. you know what anguish means? "excruciating or acute distress, suffering, or pain"... because they can't get food or water or a medication tablet that costs $0.01... their bodies pack in, their hearts stop beating, and moments later the child is brain dead.... 22,000 every day.

Even if Jaque was all NWO (which is bullshit) - The fact that someone would rather focus on that, rather than look at the areas of LOVE COMPASSION EMPATHY... I mean... what he's talking about takes what Jesus taught and puts it into action. If you want Christianity THERE IT IS....

So maybe more discussion needs to go into it - Of Course it Does... if you fear that Jaque Fresco's head is going to be put in a jar and kept alive, fixed on a pedestal in the centre of some 1984 city where we all worship him.... You know, feel free to discuss how we avoid that...

But to think that we can discuss and find solutions to problems in society by shuffling problems around within the systems we use... and that 22,000 children dying every day (which doesn't even begin to describe what is happening in this world... that is just something so horrendous that it messes with me every time I think about it)... That isn't going to change by us throwing pocket change at them.... THE SYSTEM NEEDS TO CHANGE... PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP.... if it's not Frescos Venus project... fine... but at least there's someone out there getting the ball rolling! - how you can call yourself a Christian and not see the love and hope, compassion and empathy and unity, peace, spiritually in what he's talking about.

"Christianity"..... I mean... I'm a Christian... but that word just getting a nasty flavor in my mouth, I don't want to be associated with it anymore... I just listen to what Jesus teaches me.. that's to love myself, love God, love people... just have an agenda of love. I don't have a fucking clue about half the things that are going on, but I have a great measuring tool to smell bullshit a mile off... it's called "what's the agenda?"... I think the people who are criticizing Jaque Fresco and wanting to dismiss everything he's saying are only coming up with arguments based in fear or religiosity... it's not about dropping everything and following him... it's about the fact that you call yourself a Christian or a Truth seeker or a NWO resistance Warrior or that you believe in Love.... whatever..

baaa, this is pointless... I'm not trying to prove anything.. It's just what's going round in my head, I feel like the video I linked below sat on that train. Not in a feeling sorry for myself way at all... just after I stop thinking about all this, there's so much more to see...

I love this description: Self appointed guardians of the status quo...

Martin Luther King: "the spirit of man does not move without great difficulty against all the apathy of conformist thought within ones own bosom and in the surrounding world"

David Icke: You know, we laugh at sheep because sheep just follow the one in front. Ah, stupid sheep. We humans have out-sheeped the sheep because at least the sheep need a sheep dog to keep them in line. Humans keep each other in line and they do it by ridiculing or condemning anyone who commits the crime, because that's what it has become, of being different.

Peter Joseph: Another form of attack simply comes from the cultural nuance, comes from the social programming; what we call the self-appointed guardians of the status-quo.

People that are suffering in the system, just like anyone else, but their social identification is so powerful, they are so locked into the box, that they find it infuriating to think that what they’re living is actually wrong paradoxically.

I get this all the time from people.

The self- appointed guardians of the status-quo are birthed in religion, birthed in economics, birthed in the illusion of democracy that we see today across the world, birthed in the various “isms” that are entirely pointless: capital-ism, commun-ism, fasc-ism, social-ism…



Things are moving forward though. An awakening of conscious thought is happening in this world and the transparent attempts to run and hide with religious fear, among other patterns will be lovingly confronted with compassion... there's real work to be done. I fuck things up so much, but I've learned to have compassion for myself too and not get caught up in condemnation... whatever we're fucking up, we're all in the shit making our way to the shallow end, and we're getting there - we will get there!


I made this piece of music today, "Truth is Stranger than Fiction"
__________________
Music composition and production for Film, Documentaries, TV, Media... Whatever music solutions you are looking for, get in touch through my website: www.jakesanderson.moonfruit.com - There are some short pieces of music on the music page

Last edited by jake49; 30-03-2011 at 01:29 AM.
jake49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 04:21 AM   #104
chris_morganti
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 240
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Lazy. Here's what you do - you go to GOOGLE and you type in FRESCO SATANIST and you get videos of Fresco talking about his involvement in Satanism. Takes 30 seconds -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6R9S...eature=related
I did google just didn't use the right keywords (or too many).

Thanks.


I am not entirely sure if I can take what is said in that clip as an admission by Fresco that he used to be a Satanist.
chris_morganti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 09:09 AM   #105
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

FFS! When are alarm bells gonna start ringing with you guys! Fresco is/was a communist, a member of the Ku Klux Klan, a social engineer, a satanist.....
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 11:08 AM   #106
jake49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 146
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
FFS! When are alarm bells gonna start ringing with you guys! Fresco is/was a communist, a member of the Ku Klux Klan, a social engineer, a satanist.....
In your signiture it says, "FEAR FEAR IT DON'T WORK HERE"...

I think that's the point... What you're saying is rooted in fear. What do you want, No fear or more compassion?
No lies or more truth?
Half empty or half full?

All my life I have been labelled this and that, misunderstood and judged... And I've learnt that this is one of the patterns that's in this world... The LACK of ability to see what's good in something and instead focus on what is meaningless and bad. "Man sees the outward appearance, but God looks at the heart"... sort of thing.

If we cannot see the best in ourselves, and have compassion and love for ourselves... then when we look at other people, we won't have compassion and love for them either. We perceive everything through glasses which conceal - or that our perceptions are built on deceptions, it blocks out the things of love and life, hope and compassion, empathy and forgiveness.... and instead perceives threat and attack, offense and defense, scarcity and territory...

I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud a little here... But the sort of response you just said... it's the kind of thing I've had to deal with all my life in many environments, and really I may be doing exactly the same thing that I have just described... about projecting my own negative experiences onto what you have just said... and only seeing the negative in what you are saying. But really, I try and be open minded and step back and not emotionally react, and when I've done that all I can see is that you haven't said what you're saying from your heart/from who you are... it's out of fear or religiosity. I don't think you even have an opinion from your heart which is closely related to Jaque Fresco at all... it's just something you are using to project fear and religiosity onto.

Even if you think I'm a patronizing prick hahah.. these are just my thoughts, and I'm still open to listen to your reasoning behind what you said. It's clear that you have done research and are aware of the sort of things which poison this world, that are a part of its sickness... and in that I agree with you that totally. I don't want to see any of those things be fully established in our future.
__________________
Music composition and production for Film, Documentaries, TV, Media... Whatever music solutions you are looking for, get in touch through my website: www.jakesanderson.moonfruit.com - There are some short pieces of music on the music page
jake49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 01:39 PM   #107
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

@jake49
I have a right to my opinions on this. I hope that you are ok about me having opinions ? Jacque Fresco doesnt think that opinions should be taken into account........oops sorry, let me just make a correction there, he DOES like opinions to be taken into account, just as long as they are HIS opinions. Like I said, he was/is a satanist, a communinist, a social engineer, a member of the Ku Klux Klan - Does this not mean ANYTHING to you ?

For the record, yes you do seem quite patronising, as does Peter Joseph and other members of the Zeitgeist movement.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #108
jake49
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 146
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
@jake49
I have a right to my opinions on this. I hope that you are ok about me having opinions ? Jacque Fresco doesnt think that opinions should be taken into account........oops sorry, let me just make a correction there, he DOES like opinions to be taken into account, just as long as they are HIS opinions. Like I said, he was/is a satanist, a communinist, a social engineer, a member of the Ku Klux Klan - Does this not mean ANYTHING to you ?

For the record, yes you do seem quite patronising, as does Peter Joseph and other members of the Zeitgeist movement.
Ok, this discussion about Jaque Fresco is pointless here, I think we've established where each other stands. Asking me if it's ok for you to have opinions - to say that, you've got to ask yourself if you're spending too much time writing on forums - cause that's pretty immature lol - (not that I don't have my own immaturity lol). When all is said and done, I'm sure neither of us care about this conversation at all in comparison to wishing the best for each other, hoping that things in life go well for each other. So I just want to mention that anyway.

So we're ok that for this discussion, you feel I seem patronizing... And just to speak my mind, I think you seem to be fearful and religious (in the pharisee sense). I don't really know what motivates you... I don't know what your agenda is in life, in your reasons for posting comments... in what you're trying to achieve... Is it of love? - is it of fear?

I question my own agendas and motives... and I know that it isn't love and compassion at times... not enough really. But anyway... with the way you're talking about this, I get the feeling like you are reacting negatively to things which aren't there... Just things that you want to see, because you have something negative to vent, which has absolutely nothing to do with what's being discussed.

You asked, "he was/is a satanist, a communinist, a social engineer, a member of the Ku Klux Klan - Does this not mean ANYTHING to you ?"

No it means absolutely NOTHING to me. I don't care one bit at all. I would welcome this man into my home any day, I would eat with him and what's mine is his. Do I think he is the second coming?... no, of course not... I don't say everything he says and thinks is truth and people should drop everything and follow. But what he may or may not have done and been part of (which I have yet to see supporting evidence of)... That means (excuse the language) fuck all to me. Because I have zero interest in such a petty, school yard mentality like that. I have been mistreated by that kind of thinking my whole life, and it's repugnant to me.

So with all those things you're bringing up... what you're saying is - is that represents who Jaque Fresco is and what he's about... those ideologies and belief systems represent who and what he's about. To me, I can't take you seriously for saying that... unless you give me some decent reasoning for it... I think all you'll have is a handful of scribbled post it notes you're trying to pin on it, taking things out of context and just generally projecting deceptive thinking perceived from a foundation of deception. i.e. ignorance, slumber, blindness, close mindedness etc

So, I know I sound as though I'm pretty sure about that and you can't change my mind, but I am open minded to listen. I've only been listening to Jaque Fresco for about 10 days now... and all I've ever seen is his video from the 1974 interview. So I'm all ears to hear some reasoning. So far all I see and hear is clear patterns of fear and religiosity.

If I am actually being patronizing, it's not something which I do in every day life, it's just a way I want to be open about what I'm thinking on this forum thread... I would appreciate straight talking from you or anyone also.

thanks
__________________
Music composition and production for Film, Documentaries, TV, Media... Whatever music solutions you are looking for, get in touch through my website: www.jakesanderson.moonfruit.com - There are some short pieces of music on the music page
jake49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 08:30 PM   #109
flyermay
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: back on the DIF
Posts: 7,500
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
@jake49
I have a right to my opinions on this. I hope that you are ok about me having opinions ? Jacque Fresco doesnt think that opinions should be taken into account........oops sorry, let me just make a correction there, he DOES like opinions to be taken into account, just as long as they are HIS opinions. Like I said, he was/is a satanist, a communinist, a social engineer, a member of the Ku Klux Klan - Does this not mean ANYTHING to you ?

For the record, yes you do seem quite patronising, as does Peter Joseph and other members of the Zeitgeist movement.
Yes Steevo, you have all the right to your opinion; but you also have the responsibility of making making sure your opinion is at least based on facts. Otherwise people is going to think you are just being silly for the sake of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake49 View Post
In your signiture it says, "FEAR FEAR IT DON'T WORK HERE"...
I was about to point that out too.

Last edited by flyermay; 30-03-2011 at 08:32 PM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #110
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyermay View Post
Yes, Steevo, you have all the right to your opinion; but you also have the responsibility of making making sure your opinion matches the facts. Otherwise people is going to think you are just being silly for the sake of it.



I was about to point that out too.
The phrase "Fear Fear it dont work here" has nothing to do with my opinions on this. How about my other phrase "The Venus Project = NWO Communist Dictatorship", now THAT one has more to do with my opinions.

Thanks for allowing me to have opinions, albeit with a bit of ridicule again from the Venus mob. You lot are aggressively defending the Venus Project, and it seems that you are trying to stifle opinions and free-thinking (eg by using ridicule).

Most of the Venus mob know why I have got the opinions that I have got about the Zeitgeist movement ande the Venus Project, so I wont bother repeating them on this occasion cos it's a waste of my time.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #111
andyh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 18,036
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
The phrase "Fear Fear it dont work here" has nothing to do with my opinions on this. How about my other phrase "The Venus Project = NWO Communist Dictatorship", now THAT one has more to do with my opinions.

Thanks for allowing me to have opinions, albeit with a bit of ridicule again from the Venus mob. You lot are aggressively defending the Venus Project, and it seems that you are trying to stifle opinions and free-thinking (eg by using ridicule).

Most of the Venus mob know why I have got the opinions that I have got about the Zeitgeist movement ande the Venus Project, so I wont bother repeating them on this occasion cos it's a waste of my time.
I just don't get why you have your knickers in such a twist about it.
It'll never happen, not without some very drawn out and definite change over a long period of time.

The likeliest scenario is still the same one we've agreed on for ages.
Digital one world currency, super-state mergers, weak MP's, strong Kommisars just like EU Commissioners, more war, more unemployment, more toxins, degrading food supply, energy issues, greying populations in the west, shift of economic power to the east.
Its all pretty much written in stone and obvious as hell to see imho.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 08:55 PM   #112
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
I just don't get why you have your knickers in such a twist about it.
It'll never happen, not without some very drawn out and definite change over a long period of time.

The likeliest scenario is still the same one we've agreed on for ages.
Digital one world currency, super-state mergers, weak MP's, strong Kommisars just like EU Commissioners, more war, more unemployment, more toxins, degrading food supply, energy issues, greying populations in the west, shift of economic power to the east.
Its all pretty much written in stone and obvious as hell to see imho.
Andy cut the BS please.
"Knickers in a twist" eh ? I put my opinion in a post, and you Venus boys dont like it. The Venus boys dont like people to have opinions, just as Fresco and Peter Joseph dont like people with opinions, so they aggressively ridicule those who wish to speak. Get your panties untwisted please, you will feel alot more comfortable.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 09:05 PM   #113
andyh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 18,036
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Andy cut the BS please.
"Knickers in a twist" eh ? I put my opinion in a post, and you Venus boys dont like it. The Venus boys dont like people to have opinions, just as Fresco and Peter Joseph dont like people with opinions, so they aggressively ridicule those who wish to speak. Get your panties untwisted please, you will feel alot more comfortable.
Its not your opinion, you know damn well Fresco is not going to rule the world anytime soon from his jetson dome with PJ as his right hand man lol.
He'll probably be dead in a year or so.

There's no way you're going to get the population of the planet to throw their money away. Its a total pipe dream.
We're not ready for it yet, not for a long time.
We're not even ready for what the elite have in mind for us either and I'd rather worry about that tbh because PJ & Co. don't bother to mention it much.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 09:46 PM   #114
flyermay
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: back on the DIF
Posts: 7,500
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Andy cut the BS please.
"Knickers in a twist" eh ? I put my opinion in a post, and you Venus boys dont like it. The Venus boys dont like people to have opinions, just as Fresco and Peter Joseph dont like people with opinions, so they aggressively ridicule those who wish to speak. Get your panties untwisted please, you will feel alot more comfortable.
It's not the same ridiculing an opinion, as point out how ridiculous it is.

Your opinion is based on things that you know are not true, but that you would like them to be; that's simply ridiculous.

Andy also has the opinion that TVP will never happen; but that doesn't make his opinion sound ridiculous, because we can all see he is probably right.

Last edited by flyermay; 30-03-2011 at 09:53 PM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 09:54 PM   #115
andyh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 18,036
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyermay View Post
because we can all see he is probably right.
The truth unfortunately is painful. Both for those who support TVP and those who hate it.

The haters because its something they can focus on to point at as being a "conspiracy" and those who like it because it represents their "hope".

Unfortunately it makes me piggy in the middle and disliked by both lol
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #116
steevo
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 13,863
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
The truth unfortunately is painful. Both for those who support TVP and those who hate it.

The haters because its something they can focus on to point at as being a "conspiracy" and those who like it because it represents their "hope".

Unfortunately it makes me piggy in the middle and disliked by both lol
I dont "hate" it. I just know that it's bollocks.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 10:03 PM   #117
andyh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 18,036
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
I dont "hate" it. I just know that it's bollocks.
If you know its bollocks then theres nothing to worry about like I said earlier.

What you have to bear in mind with me at all times when it comes to TVP is that I am in agreement with it's basic principles for an awakened humanity who are in a state of total self-soveriegnty and responsibility.


In other words the next step in evolution. I don't believe in little green men in saucers etc you see. I believe there is no evidence for extra terrestrials because they went through the same thing we are doing right now....and they perished. I don't think there has been a single race in the universe that has been capable of achieving it. They end up turning on each other and becoming extinct, nature then takes her time and generates the next experiment for the next few million years.

It is nothing more than idealism, it only works in principle if everyone is as I described above. Few are capable of it. In fact I doubt there is anyone and that includes myself.

What I DO believe in is that we can work towards something better slowly starting with what we have to hand right now. That is feasible.
Its up to everyone basically.
I'm going it alone self-employed at the moment but I'd much rather be partners and working with people who know about the NWO

So what if its still just a job to begin with? The elite don't look at the clock every minute of the day, they take hundreds or thousands of years over their plans. We need to become the light and we're not going to do that by just flicking the switch on unfortunately. I've given everyone the method with which to start. Who needs PJ,Fresco or Alex Jones or any of those guys when we can become something far more powerful ourselves?
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 10:22 PM   #118
1776
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: 40.126N -74.049W
Posts: 2,582
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake49 View Post
I think that to associate NWO with the things Jaque Fresco is talking about...
to me... it just tells me that the person who's saying that is asleep in certain parts of their being.. cognitively, spiritually, emotionally. Not saying that I am not... but just that it doesn't make sense to me, to be a Christian and not see love and compassion all over what Jaque Fresco is talking about. Just tells me that the person is very religious, like a pharisee... and what they call "Christianity" is nothing more than a pattern of the world, "You honor me with your lips, but your hearts are far from me"...
I don't think I'm any better or worse...

For someone to see Jaques Frescos ideas = NWO....

I'm just sat here pausing thinking, "Should I be writing this, is there any point?... am I being condescending?" (for use of a better word)... It's not that I feel defensive... but it's like there's something in the nature of people, that no one is either fully awake or fully asleep... we are all in some state of slumber and awakened... But there's something in this world, that when something good starts to grow, like a green shoot breaking through the surface of soil... that people run to stamp it into the ground, cover it in things so it can't grow.

To me, what Jaque Fresco talks about, is not the be all and end all of everything... I use my head and take things with a pinch of salt... But the discussion and points he brings up, so full of conscious thinking and life... many people don't want to focus on the good things and work together on it. They want to react in their slumber, with eyes closed, shouting things, sticking labels on it... all the same old religious fear comes out, which is so obvious to see...

First time I watched the video of Jaque Fresco talk about his plans back in 1984 or whenever it was... I was so excited... it was such an amazing string of ideas and thought about how the world could be, to open up discussion and look at what we are doing and how so many systems in place make NO sense at all.

22,000 children die EVERY DAY... of starvation and causes should be easily preventable. That's every day, 22,000 CHILDREN rest their heads down, in anguish.. you know what anguish means? "excruciating or acute distress, suffering, or pain"... because they can't get food or water or a medication tablet that costs $0.01... their bodies pack in, their hearts stop beating, and moments later the child is brain dead.... 22,000 every day.

Even if Jaque was all NWO (which is bullshit) - The fact that someone would rather focus on that, rather than look at the areas of LOVE COMPASSION EMPATHY... I mean... what he's talking about takes what Jesus taught and puts it into action. If you want Christianity THERE IT IS....

So maybe more discussion needs to go into it - Of Course it Does... if you fear that Jaque Fresco's head is going to be put in a jar and kept alive, fixed on a pedestal in the centre of some 1984 city where we all worship him.... You know, feel free to discuss how we avoid that...

But to think that we can discuss and find solutions to problems in society by shuffling problems around within the systems we use... and that 22,000 children dying every day (which doesn't even begin to describe what is happening in this world... that is just something so horrendous that it messes with me every time I think about it)... That isn't going to change by us throwing pocket change at them.... THE SYSTEM NEEDS TO CHANGE... PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP.... if it's not Frescos Venus project... fine... but at least there's someone out there getting the ball rolling! - how you can call yourself a Christian and not see the love and hope, compassion and empathy and unity, peace, spiritually in what he's talking about.

"Christianity"..... I mean... I'm a Christian... but that word just getting a nasty flavor in my mouth, I don't want to be associated with it anymore... I just listen to what Jesus teaches me.. that's to love myself, love God, love people... just have an agenda of love. I don't have a fucking clue about half the things that are going on, but I have a great measuring tool to smell bullshit a mile off... it's called "what's the agenda?"... I think the people who are criticizing Jaque Fresco and wanting to dismiss everything he's saying are only coming up with arguments based in fear or religiosity... it's not about dropping everything and following him... it's about the fact that you call yourself a Christian or a Truth seeker or a NWO resistance Warrior or that you believe in Love.... whatever..

baaa, this is pointless... I'm not trying to prove anything.. It's just what's going round in my head, I feel like the video I linked below sat on that train. Not in a feeling sorry for myself way at all... just after I stop thinking about all this, there's so much more to see...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N7CGhq9Up8

I love this description: Self appointed guardians of the status quo...

Martin Luther King: "the spirit of man does not move without great difficulty against all the apathy of conformist thought within ones own bosom and in the surrounding world"

David Icke: You know, we laugh at sheep because sheep just follow the one in front. Ah, stupid sheep. We humans have out-sheeped the sheep because at least the sheep need a sheep dog to keep them in line. Humans keep each other in line and they do it by ridiculing or condemning anyone who commits the crime, because that's what it has become, of being different.

Peter Joseph: Another form of attack simply comes from the cultural nuance, comes from the social programming; what we call the self-appointed guardians of the status-quo.

People that are suffering in the system, just like anyone else, but their social identification is so powerful, they are so locked into the box, that they find it infuriating to think that what they’re living is actually wrong paradoxically.

I get this all the time from people.

The self- appointed guardians of the status-quo are birthed in religion, birthed in economics, birthed in the illusion of democracy that we see today across the world, birthed in the various “isms” that are entirely pointless: capital-ism, commun-ism, fasc-ism, social-ism…



Things are moving forward though. An awakening of conscious thought is happening in this world and the transparent attempts to run and hide with religious fear, among other patterns will be lovingly confronted with compassion... there's real work to be done. I fuck things up so much, but I've learned to have compassion for myself too and not get caught up in condemnation... whatever we're fucking up, we're all in the shit making our way to the shallow end, and we're getting there - we will get there!


I made this piece of music today, "Truth is Stranger than Fiction" http://soundcloud.com/jake49/truth-i...r-than-fiction
Go back a page and watch my videos. Wayyy too much to type to you, pal. You have much, MUCH research to do. You're being decieved. The New World Order is hitting on all cylinders from ALL angles... and apparently... it's WORKING...

Wake up people.


Zeitgeist/Venus Project = United Nations/Lucis Trust/New World Order


Do the math.


Peace&Love
God bless
-Christopher
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #119
flyermay
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: back on the DIF
Posts: 7,500
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
The truth unfortunately is painful. Both for those who support TVP and those who hate it.

The haters because its something they can focus on to point at as being a "conspiracy" and those who like it because it represents their "hope".

Unfortunately it makes me piggy in the middle and disliked by both lol
There's nothing painful about realising TZM has practically no chances of changing the world; we all can see that from the beginning, and as far as I know, nobody fools themselves thinking otherwise.

But that doesn't mean that because it's not going to happen we should spread the wisdom held in it. Even if it's just to make a some people realise that there alternatives to this madness, or even pick up a few good things to put into practice however they see fit.

Oh, and I don't hate or dislike those who disagree with me... they are the salt of the earth, and what makes humanity so interesting.

Last edited by flyermay; 30-03-2011 at 10:30 PM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2011, 10:33 PM   #120
flyermay
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: back on the DIF
Posts: 7,500
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776 View Post
Zeitgeist/Venus Project = United Nations/Lucis Trust/New World Order

Do the math
We did; and the maths give a clear negative.

Please check those equations, and replace assumptions with facts.

Last edited by flyermay; 30-03-2011 at 10:33 PM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.