Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 23-02-2017, 09:14 AM   #21
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
can you provide the quotes by david and their sources please

thanks
Yes ...I don't remember David talking like that ...

It's more like something I would say...
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 09:15 AM   #22
fudgetusk

Quote:
can you provide the quotes by david and their sources please

thanks
Nope. I doubt I could find them. I just read Icke and build up a database of what he believes. Have you not read Perception Deception ten times like I have?
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 09:17 AM   #23
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes ...I don't remember David talking like that ...

It's more like something I would say...
He generally talks about not getting wrapped up in the matrix at the ends of his books in the more uplifting final chapters.
Old 23-02-2017, 09:19 AM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Nope. I doubt I could find them. I just read Icke and build up a database of what he believes. Have you not read Perception Deception ten times like I have?
if you've read it 10 times then you should know where to look

if you are building up a 'database' then might i suggest that when you record the quotes you also record the name of the author and the title of their piece you took it from as well as the page number

This way you can be more specific and not make vague and unsubstantiated claims

That way you can avoid being fake news and making everyone in the independent media side of things look bad

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-02-2017 at 09:19 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 09:27 AM   #25
fudgetusk

Quote:

if you are building up a 'database' then might i suggest that when you record the quotes you also record the name of the author and the title of their piece you took it from as well as the page number

This way you can be more specific and not make vague and unsubstantiated claims

That way you can avoid being fake news and making everyone in the independent media side of things look bad
TRanslation: "I do not know know Icke's beliefs as good as you do, Fudgetusk. You are superior in that regard and I hate you for it"

I don't make a physical database. I make a mental database. As you all should be doing. These are often expressed opinions of Icke and it's not my fault if you do not know them off by heart. My threads are for Icke fans. Not fakers who come here because they didn't like the people over on the Fortean times forum.
Old 23-02-2017, 09:48 AM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
TRanslation: "I do not know know Icke's beliefs as good as you do, Fudgetusk. You are superior in that regard and I hate you for it"

I don't make a physical database. I make a mental database. As you all should be doing. These are often expressed opinions of Icke and it's not my fault if you do not know them off by heart. My threads are for Icke fans. Not fakers who come here because they didn't like the people over on the Fortean times forum.
no that's not the translation; the real translation is this:

''your sloppy work makes everyone look bad. You are making vague statements where you claim other people have said certain things yet you offer no support for your claims. This then feeds into the whole 'post-truth' world claim about people being able to claim whatever they like without any proof''

pull your socks up man! There are people visiting this forum for the first time looking for answers and when they come here they need good information not vague claims

if you make a claim about something someone said you need to be able to show why you have made that claim. If they sue you for defamation you will need to show why you have said what you've said

There's no point criticising the mainstream media for being sloppy, inaccurate miscreants when we behave the same way

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-02-2017 at 09:51 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 12:19 PM   #27
white light

Quote:
Wait a minute. Are you saying that what you said(above) is the same as what I said(below)

>>Icke wants us to chill out and laugh in the face of danger so that we don't provide yet more negative emotions for the elite to devour yet he also wants us to dream into being a better world, which must include us being angry at the way things are now.

Then why did you not write your opinion in the simple manner I did? That way more than 1% of the people reading it could benefit from it.
Quote:
I am seeing just as many paradoxes as you are and I can put it into simple terms. You just don't want to. You use words outside of their meaning like reduction. Oh don't try and drag me back into that argument. It's not like you'll even give me a proper answer.
Because you've barely even scratched the surface.

The people that know more about this stuff seem to understand me well enough. I'm not gonna dumb myself down for you.

It’s clear to me that you have not regularly experienced the perception of interacting with yourself. A few synchronicities here and there is not particularly deep. You appear to have not experienced the perception that you are talking to yourself, that all interaction comes from the same mind/consciousness, otherwise you would not see your individual self as superior, for the individual self is an illusion. The individual self is an aspect of the whole. Yes we may argue, but that’s only within perceptions of duality. And yes, I am percieving duality as I write this, otherwise I would not be writing it. However, I have experienced the truth of oneself, which you appear to have not. So, every time you berate someone you are berating an aspect of yourself which has either yet to be realised, or in my case have gone back to clarify (or whatever it is I’m doing). Just as long as you know. Understanding it is different to knowing it though. “The more you know the less you understand”.

Last edited by white light; 23-02-2017 at 01:33 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 12:29 PM   #28
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I've never considered the elite in that way. If that is true then we really cannot defeat them. They would be like Freddy Krueger who enjoys hurting himself. How can you fight someone who enjoys pain?

>>Our problem is not them anyway

What is then? the fabric of the matrix?
Our problem is in the way we deal with the elite. The elite want nothing more than for us to want to kill them. That gives them a purpose which makes them thrive. Stop trying to attribute human attributes to them. They don't think as we do.

People must turn away from them. Parents must home educate their kids and keep them out of school. People must stop being obedient at work. People are afraid of the consequences of this. They're afraid even of getting behind a magazine. They are afraid of anything that will free them from the demonic matrix. So they obediently become digitized.

The elite digitise the masses. The life force is sucked out of the masses through the screens of TV, computers, tablets and smart phones.

The elite digitise the masses. The masses obiently get digitised. Milions of people are all obedient digital robots that obey their elite masters. The elite cannot be defeated. They are demonic entities. They are interdimensional. They can only exist inside you. You in turn project them into your idea of reality. Then you fear that reality, then you obey that reality, and you bring them into this world.

They cannot be defeated, but you don't have to feed them. If you don't feed them they will shrink away. If you feed them they will grow big and strong. If you don't feed them they will shrink away.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 12:34 PM   #29
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Exactly my point, entities get off on having violence done to them, therefore, if you use violence on them, they'll win and you'll loose. You always loose because violence is also conformity. They may end up bodily dead, but to them that's not dead. They simply turn YOU into the entity, and then you'll want the same done to you so you can inhabit them. That's how they multiply.
OIC
Thanks for that info.
I'll deffo keep my eyes open for those pesky 'entities' from now on.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 12:41 PM   #30
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
OIC
Thanks for that info.
I'll deffo keep my eyes open for those pesky 'entities' from now on.
Why, what would happen if you didn't?
Old 23-02-2017, 01:06 PM   #31
iamawaveofthesea

David warning on his recent talk with richie allen that the system controllers are destroying genuine investigative journalism and have created platforms like facebook and twitter that they can then censor

At 1 hour 13 he warns against 'click bait' alternative media sites and also speaks about the need for fact checking

Old 23-02-2017, 01:15 PM   #32
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Why, what would happen if you didn't?
I'm guessing..
Very little indeed.
Probably..
Nothing at all.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 23-02-2017 at 01:15 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 09:24 AM   #33
fudgetusk

Quote:
no that's not the translation; the real translation is this:

''your sloppy work makes everyone look bad. You are making vague statements where you claim other people have said certain things yet you offer no support for your claims. This then feeds into the whole 'post-truth' world claim about people being able to claim whatever they like without any proof''

pull your socks up man! There are people visiting this forum for the first time looking for answers and when they come here they need good information not vague claims

if you make a claim about something someone said you need to be able to show why you have made that claim. If they sue you for defamation you will need to show why you have said what you've said

There's no point criticising the mainstream media for being sloppy, inaccurate miscreants when we behave the same way
These are basic opinions of Icke. You should know them off by heart. If everyone on here had to give page numbers for everything they had seen in a David Icke book then NOBODY would be able to discuss Icke at all. Get a grip. And as for blaming me for fake news. HAH!

The connection between Icke and 9/11

Last edited by fudgetusk; 25-02-2017 at 09:24 AM.
Old 25-02-2017, 09:30 AM   #34
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Because you've barely even scratched the surface.

The people that know more about this stuff seem to understand me well enough. I'm not gonna dumb myself down for you.

It’s clear to me that you have not regularly experienced the perception of interacting with yourself. A few synchronicities here and there is not particularly deep. You appear to have not experienced the perception that you are talking to yourself, that all interaction comes from the same mind/consciousness, otherwise you would not see your individual self as superior, for the individual self is an illusion. The individual self is an aspect of the whole. Yes we may argue, but that’s only within perceptions of duality. And yes, I am percieving duality as I write this, otherwise I would not be writing it. However, I have experienced the truth of oneself, which you appear to have not. So, every time you berate someone you are berating an aspect of yourself which has either yet to be realised, or in my case have gone back to clarify (or whatever it is I’m doing). Just as long as you know. Understanding it is different to knowing it though. “The more you know the less you understand”.

>>The people that know more about this stuff seem to understand me well enough. I'm not gonna dumb myself down for you.

Fine. Post for 1% of the people here or viewing. Miss out on changing the lives of the rest of the 99%.

As for the rest of it. I know full well that we are all aspects of the same consciousness. This is a basic lesson from where I'm sitting. You have no idea of where I am. I've gone through the illusion of humility(unlike you) and come through the other side. I hope you will do the same one day. I hope you will get your head out of your ass and simplify your statements. I think we will find that your wisdom is not that great once we've stripped it of the garbage.

Old 25-02-2017, 09:32 AM   #35
fudgetusk

Quote:
Our problem is in the way we deal with the elite. The elite want nothing more than for us to want to kill them. That gives them a purpose which makes them thrive. Stop trying to attribute human attributes to them. They don't think as we do.

People must turn away from them. Parents must home educate their kids and keep them out of school. People must stop being obedient at work. People are afraid of the consequences of this. They're afraid even of getting behind a magazine. They are afraid of anything that will free them from the demonic matrix. So they obediently become digitized.

The elite digitise the masses. The life force is sucked out of the masses through the screens of TV, computers, tablets and smart phones.

The elite digitise the masses. The masses obiently get digitised. Milions of people are all obedient digital robots that obey their elite masters. The elite cannot be defeated. They are demonic entities. They are interdimensional. They can only exist inside you. You in turn project them into your idea of reality. Then you fear that reality, then you obey that reality, and you bring them into this world.

They cannot be defeated, but you don't have to feed them. If you don't feed them they will shrink away. If you feed them they will grow big and strong. If you don't feed them they will shrink away.
This forum is feeding them too...

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=315942

Old 25-02-2017, 11:57 AM   #36
white light

Quote:
>>The people that know more about this stuff seem to understand me well enough. I'm not gonna dumb myself down for you.

Fine. Post for 1% of the people here or viewing. Miss out on changing the lives of the rest of the 99%.

As for the rest of it. I know full well that we are all aspects of the same consciousness. This is a basic lesson from where I'm sitting. You have no idea of where I am. I've gone through the illusion of humility(unlike you) and come through the other side. I hope you will do the same one day. I hope you will get your head out of your ass and simplify your statements. I think we will find that your wisdom is not that great once we've stripped it of the garbage.
Humility? Ever tried reading your own replies?

Hey ho. Like I said, it's not about knowing it, but understanding it, being it.

Humility is useful, nay, essential to self realising. Afterward it's usefulness is dependant upon the situation, imo. Too much humility can equate to inaction.

Last edited by white light; 25-02-2017 at 03:14 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 03:17 PM   #37
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
David warning on his recent talk with richie allen that the system controllers are destroying genuine investigative journalism and have created platforms like facebook and twitter that they can then censor

At 1 hour 13 he warns against 'click bait' alternative media sites and also speaks about the need for fact checking

You see? All this is why we need to come together to put out a magazine. A magazine is harder to shut down, especialy if it's published off line. And content can be grilled by many before decision is made to print. If things got so bad that the Internet became a useless conduit for information, at least we'd have a magazine to fall back on. It's success is not in finance and marketing, but how we handle distribution in adverse conditions.
Old 27-02-2017, 09:02 AM   #38
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Humility? Ever tried reading your own replies?

Hey ho. Like I said, it's not about knowing it, but understanding it, being it.

Humility is useful, nay, essential to self realising. Afterward it's usefulness is dependant upon the situation, imo. Too much humility can equate to inaction.

>>Humility? Ever tried reading your own replies?

I'm not claiming I have humility. I was born humble. The path of humility is a cul de sac. It goes nowhere.

Old 27-02-2017, 10:47 AM   #39
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:

The fudgetusk paradox!
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2017, 11:48 AM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post

The fudgetusk paradox!
along with the other fudgetusk paradox:

this forum is a loosh factory so i'm going to stay here and cause as much disruption as i can