Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 25-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #61
drakul

Strange subliminal message symbol appears 6 times in Zeitgeist Addendum -

WHY? What is it?

This is very similar to the subliminal messaging seen in Disney cartoons.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2011, 01:45 PM   #62
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Strange subliminal message symbol appears 6 times in Zeitgeist Addendum -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysh89vR5SPM

WHY? What is it?

This is very similar to the subliminal messaging seen in Disney cartoons.
OMG... that's the atheists' God....Baphomet!!!!!!

The antichrist is here... RUN!!!!

... But first; don't forget to buy your gold from Midas Resources. lol

Last edited by flyermay; 25-03-2011 at 01:55 PM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2011, 01:49 PM   #63
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyermay View Post
Wait a minute, I did!!!

It's the powerful symbolism that hypnotised me against the belief that these atheists are not a masonic theosophical occult NWO religion.
Check it out -

Zeitgeist Addendum - Binaural brainwaves Hypnotic Induction Abuse -

Old 25-03-2011, 02:03 PM   #64
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Check it out -

Zeitgeist Addendum - Binaural brainwaves Hypnotic Induction Abuse -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txd08UTQH_k&NR=1
No, seriously now... you have completely lost your mind my friend.

I would recommend you to show all these evidences to your doctor, and see what he thinks; I'm serious.

Last edited by flyermay; 25-03-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Old 25-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #65
drakul

Jacque Fresco and Peter Joseph are the new Marx and Engels. Look how TVP took an old Soviet Communist (NWO) propaganda poster and simply put The Venus Project name on it! What a joke these people are!

Last edited by drakul; 25-03-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 25-03-2011, 02:47 PM   #66
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Jacque Fresco and Peter Joseph are the new Marx and Engels. Look how TVP took an old Soviet Communist (NWO) propaganda poster and simply put The Venus Project name on it! What a joke these people are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umIoA...eature=related
OMG... how innocent can you be?

Can't you see that some idiot on YouTube simply made a VP poster looke like a sort of communist poster with photoshop.

Is this the kind of people you put your trust in; some anonimous crazy idiots on YouTube?

Please listen to me before it's too late. Take all these evidences and tell your doctor you really believe in these YouTube videos. If you are afraid that your doctor is also part of the Zeitgeist NWO, or that he's been hypnotized; then try to find another doctor -perhaps a friend or a private one.

Last edited by flyermay; 25-03-2011 at 02:50 PM.
Old 25-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #67
ob1kanobe0
Banned

Quote:
Still have no idea what you are talking about; it's you who has a problem divising a solution to "beer" crumbling civilizations, not TVP.
What exactly can't TVP solve?
The flaws in their argument that TVP is full proof, if beer is free, how are they going to stop society getting out of hand if people have 24 hours a day to drink alcohol?

Quote:
Then why would anyone in TVP
Wanting and getting can be 2 totally different things.

Quote:
Yeah, since history shows that beer has collapsed soooo many civilizations before: what are the chances of TVP surviving alcohol.... don't be silly.
Have you not witnessed the incredibly harm caused when humans drink alcohol, couple that with more time to drink, greater access, and its a molotov cocktail (no pun intended) waiting to explode.

Quote:
I don't need to work since years ago, and I still have better things to do than being drunk all day (even in this system).
This is the fundamental problem concerning TVP, you and TVP are not everyone. You cannot speak for them, you cannot organise their lives and you absolutely cannot expect them to do what you would like them to do.
However, if a VP society were of people who were similar in their ideological beliefs, better chance of success.

Quote:
I repeat: once your neighbours work for your wellbeing and for the betterment of the community, there is no reason for you or anyone to feel threatened, afraid, hateful or envious of them... you would love them for making your live easier and better; like it happened from the dawn of time in every single community.
And when they don't work for your wellbeing, will you still love them?
Again, for TVP to have any chance of success, it needs to consist of people with very similar ideological beliefs.
ob1kanobe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2011, 11:19 PM   #68
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1kanobe0 View Post
The flaws in their argument that TVP is full proof, if beer is free, how are they going to stop society getting out of hand if people have 24 hours a day to drink alcohol?
But I just told you twice; it's you who has a problem finding a solution to that problem, not the VP... what argument is not full proof?

Quote:
Wanting and getting can be 2 totally different things.
Yes, getting requires actions; while wanting requires none. Would you act to prevent your community turning into a shithole if it was your collective responsibility, or would you sit down and have a beer?

Quote:
Have you not witnessed the incredibly harm caused when humans drink alcohol, couple that with more time to drink, greater access, and its a molotov cocktail (no pun intended) waiting to explode.
I have no idea what you are talking about; most people here are given wine at lunch since they are kids, everyone has access to cheap alcohol (you can even buy it on every coffeeshop), 20% of the active population is unemployed, and I'm still to see the first alcholic in the 2 years I've been here.

Could it be that it's you who has a problem with alcohol; and you think that if everyone was like you civilization would crumble?... just asking...

Quote:
This is the fundamental problem concerning TVP, you and TVP are not everyone. You cannot speak for them, you cannot organise their lives and you absolutely cannot expect them to do what you would like them to do.
However, if a VP society were of people who were similar in their ideological beliefs, better chance of success.
But can't you see that every single civilization and even every community has it's own rules that everyone follows without being impossed by force. I mean, we live in a fricking police state and you are worried about your neighbours in the VP telling you nicely what to do (for your own good).... can't you see your fears are ilogical (which is actually called a phobia).

Quote:
And when they don't work for your wellbeing, will you still love them?
Again, for TVP to have any chance of success, it needs to consist of people with very similar ideological beliefs.
Why would you hate your neighbours if they don't work for you? Actually, why do you hate people? ... can't you see that when you love people they love you back?

They don't need people with similar ideologies... they just need to start a massive deprogramming and re-education campaign. You people forgot how to be humans: you think competitiveness is normal, alcoholism is normal, greed is normal, selfishness is normal, that hate is normal... What's wrong with you???

Last edited by flyermay; 25-03-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old 26-03-2011, 01:17 AM   #69
ob1kanobe0
Banned

Quote:
But I just told you twice; it's you who has a problem finding a solution to that problem, not the VP... what argument is not full proof?
Its not my problem, im not the one suggesting i live by TVP code of conduct.
You're trying to suggest, that if people don't like an aspect of TVP, that its tuff on their part, how on earth are you going to get people interested with such an igtnorant belief structure?

Quote:
Would you act to prevent your community turning into a shithole if it was your collective responsibility, or would you sit down and have a beer?
Will i be alone in doing so?
Will enough people join me?
Is the problem too much to cope with?
Would i be better off moving from that area?

Would drinking a beer help take my mind off the nighmare put infront of me?

Quote:
I have no idea what you are talking about; most people here are given wine at lunch since they are kids, everyone has access to cheap alcohol (you can even buy it on every coffeeshop), 20% of the active population is unemployed, and I'm still to see the first alcholic in the 2 years I've been here.
Bubbled existence anyone?

Quote:
But can't you see that every single civilization and even every community has it's own rules that everyone follows without being impossed by force. I mean, we live in a fricking police state and you are worried about your neighbours in the VP telling you nicely what to do (for your own good).... can't you see your fears are ilogical (which is actually called a phobia).
My oh my, another few years and you'll be incharge of your own North Korea.

Quote:
can't you see that when you love people they love you back?

Quote:
They don't need people with similar ideologies... they just need to start a massive deprogramming and re-education campaign.
How will you educate people successfully not to take advantage of unlimited 24 hour alcohol consumption?
Can you imagine victims of alcohol abuse being told of TVP, or victims of reckless joy riders being given unlimited access to sports cars.

Quote:
You people forgot how to be humans
Will the state controlling VP guide me? Whats the punishment for forgetting twice?

Quote:
you think competitiveness is normal, alcoholism is normal, greed is normal, selfishness is normal, that hate is normal... What's wrong with you???
Better to be zombiefied? Thoughtless? Without independence? - 1984.
Nothing wrong with self controlled drunkeness. David likes a few beers.
Greed is great when its achieved fairly.
Can't think why selfishness is anygood.
Hating someone who's about to knife you might help you defend against it.
Ive lost the plot, all i want is a few beers, to smile about the beautiful independent thoughts in my mind that don't encourage selfishness, that i can share with others, except for those who hate me and sing Kumbya me Lord looking over a burning fire in the woods. Oh and i'd like a marsh mellow too, yummy.

Last edited by ob1kanobe0; 26-03-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Old 26-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #70
caleb_11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake49 View Post
Hi - I recently watched the Larry King interview with Jaaque Fresco in 1974
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCH0BQ2nSMo

I thought it was amazing on so many levels.

I've also recently watched Zeitgeist: Moving Forward recently and found that great too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZIN3bDloZs

I have a friend who's telling me, "Mate, their plans are all part of the NWO"...
and I'm saying, "Mate, what they are talking about couldn't be further from NWO agenda"...

So whats your views?

Just to say as well, my friend is also saying that people like Jacque Fresco slate Christianity. That what they believe is against God etc... to me that immediately gets under my skin, like religiosity and fear. From what I can see, Jacque might not believe in the "God" or religions and man made stuff in this world.... and he slates that.... but I said to my friend, "Jacque Fresco, the things he's talking about and doing, is more Christian than I have ever seen in my life"... He doesn't say, "I don't believe in God"... he just says "I don't believe in what this or that calls God"...

Anyway, I've only just looked at these two - so interested what other people think.

The people who think the Zeitgeist movement IS the new world order, or is part of it are paranoid and delusional. However, the Zeitgeist movement is just down right stupid - that's all. Idiocy from both directions. Step outside the box, and criticise it based on fallacies and pragmatics. It will never happen.
"This belonging to another, being psychologically nourished by another, depending on another - in all this there must always be anxiety, fear, jealousy, guilt, and so long as there is fear there is no love; a mind ridden with sorrow will never know what love is; sentimentality and emotionalism have nothing whatsoever to do with love. And so love is not to do with pleasure and desire." - Krishnamurti.
caleb_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #71
andyh
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb_11 View Post
The people who think the Zeitgeist movement IS the new world order, or is part of it are paranoid and delusional. However, the Zeitgeist movement is just down right stupid - that's all. Idiocy from both directions. Step outside the box, and criticise it based on fallacies and pragmatics. It will never happen.
+1
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 01:22 PM   #72
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Its not my problem, im not the one suggesting i live by TVP code of conduct.
You're trying to suggest, that if people don't like an aspect of TVP, that its tuff on their part, how on earth are you going to get people interested with such an igtnorant belief structure?
You are the one that has problems preventing alcholism crumbling down civilizations.... neither TVP nor any other ideology has that problem... period.

Quote:
Will i be alone in doing so?
Will enough people join me?
Is the problem too much to cope with?
Would i be better off moving from that area?
It all depends on you; you would be the one responsible; no big brother telling you what to do... could you cope with being a responsible adult?

Quote:
Would drinking a beer help take my mind off the nighmare put infront of me?
Nightmares are just in your mind; it is you who thinks TVP will either crumbled by alcoholism or alcohol will be prohibited... that's you own personal paranoia; nothing more.

Quote:
My oh my, another few years and you'll be incharge of your own North Korea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGEOYmMe-aI
This shows how confused you are...

What are you fears about TVP: the love, or the North Korean dictatorship?... can't be both...

Quote:
How will you educate people successfully not to take advantage of unlimited 24 hour alcohol consumption?
Can you imagine victims of alcohol abuse being told of TVP, or victims of reckless joy riders being given unlimited access to sports cars.
Everyone I know has an education without falling in alcoholism... I'm sorry you couldn't make it that far.

They just have to change all that crap for relevant subjects, so that people don't believe their are meant to be hateful, greedy, selfish and competitive with each other.

Quote:
Will the state controlling VP guide me? Whats the punishment for forgetting twice?
You will have to learn how to guide yourself... and I know this sounds impossible right now; but the rest of people will help you get through.

Your punishment would be giving you responsibilities... I know that hurts, but you'll get over it when you grow up and realise there are better things in life than being an alcoholic.

Quote:
Better to be zombiefied? Thoughtless? Without independence? - 1984.
Nothing wrong with self controlled drunkeness. David likes a few beers.
Greed is great when its achieved fairly.
Can't think why selfishness is anygood.
Hating someone who's about to knife you might help you defend against it.
Ive lost the plot, all i want is a few beers, to smile about the beautiful independent thoughts in my mind that don't encourage selfishness, that i can share with others, except for those who hate me and sing Kumbya me Lord looking over a burning fire in the woods. Oh and i'd like a marsh mellow too, yummy.
Yeah... becuase those who don't hate, who aren't greedy or selfish must be zombies... you people are really messed up; and I reckon you just have the leaders you deserver. Why put that burden on the rest of us?

Last edited by flyermay; 26-03-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Old 26-03-2011, 01:29 PM   #73
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb_11 View Post
Yeah, that would be good... why don't you step outside of the box and start criticising it; instead of just saying one of the three magic words: "NWO", "marxism", or "utopia"?

Last edited by flyermay; 26-03-2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old 26-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #74
steevo
Inactive

Ridiculing anyone who disagrees with the NWO Marxist Utopia again I see. Peter Joseph always uses that tactic, the slimy rat.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #75
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Ridiculing anyone who disagrees with the NWO Marxist Utopia again I see. Peter Joseph always uses that tactic, the slimy rat.
Its proudhinist/bakuninist not marxist. Its easy to ridicule people who haven't read the books. You should know the difference by now anyway.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #76
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Well, I would actually explain you why it's neither the NWO, marxist or utopian... but since you can't even argue why you believe it's any of those things; why bother waisting my time?

I mean, at least ob1kanobe0 has given some reason; lausy reasons, but reasons after all.

Last edited by flyermay; 26-03-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Old 26-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #77
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Well, I would actually explain you why it's neither the NWO, marxist or utopian... but since you can't even argue why you believe it's any of those things; why bother waisting my time?

I mean, at least ob1kanobe0 has given some reason; lausy reasons, but reasons after all.

People refuse to debate when they are ridiculed. Maybe that is why Peter Joseph (and his fans) are always ridiculing people who question the authenticity of the Venus Project (and the Zeitgeist movement), Peter Joseph dont really WANT a debate....cos they know that they have no real answers that can satisfy ANY of the questions. Ridicule people into submission, that is Peter Joseph's tactic, the slimy turd.

Last edited by steevo; 26-03-2011 at 03:09 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2011, 04:43 PM   #78
ob1kanobe0
Banned

Quote:
You are the one that has problems preventing alcholism crumbling down civilizations.... neither TVP nor any other ideology has that problem... period.
No, i would continue more or less what we have now, you and TVP would allow people unlimited access to it, which is incredibly irresponsible.

Quote:
It all depends on you; you would be the one responsible; no big brother telling you what to do...
But i would need to know what i could achieve and what tools i'd have at my dispersal to do so. If people were free to ignore society because everything is given to them on a plate, the incentive to help those who wana do good isn't there - potential chaos.

Quote:
Everyone I know has an education without falling in alcoholism...
Good, but everyone in society isn't like those you know, have a look around.

Quote:
They just have to change all that crap for relevant subjects, so that people don't believe their are meant to be hateful, greedy, selfish and competitive with each other.
So you wana dictate how people think, believe and act. You're showing signs of elitism.

Quote:
You will have to learn how to guide yourself... and I know this sounds impossible right now; but the rest of people will help you get through.
I don't want to be guided by fascists.

Quote:
Your punishment would be giving you responsibilities... I know that hurts, but you'll get over it when you grow up and realise there are better things in life than being an alcoholic.
I havn't had a drink of alcohol for 11 days, and then i chucked half the bottle away down the sink. Im very responsible, you're very ignorant.

Quote:
you people are really messed up; and I reckon you just have the leaders you deserver. Why put that burden on the rest of us?
'you people', do you realise how ignorant that comment is?

Great, you have an idea how people can live their lives, brilliant, but stop trying to dictate it to everyone, not everyone wants to live your way, David Icke would agree with me on that.
Old 26-03-2011, 06:55 PM   #79
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
People refuse to debate when they are ridiculed. Maybe that is why Peter Joseph (and his fans) are always ridiculing people who question the authenticity of the Venus Project (and the Zeitgeist movement), Peter Joseph dont really WANT a debate....cos they know that they have no real answers that can satisfy ANY of the questions. Ridicule people into submission, that is Peter Joseph's tactic, the slimy turd.
Excuses...

Quote:
No, i would continue more or less what we have now... I don't want to be guided by fascists.
Ok, cool... good luck

Last edited by flyermay; 26-03-2011 at 06:56 PM.
Old 27-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #80
drakul

According to Liveleak, Zeitgeist is a NWO FRONT - they are active and involved in elite, invitation only Illuminati conferences. Interview with TVP leader Meadows -