Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 24-03-2011, 04:17 PM   #41
ob1kanobe0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyermay View Post
Is it really so difficult for you to come up with simple solutions to all those problems?
No, but TVP has difficulty.

Quote:
But my question is: why would any educated and responsible person would allow such a paradise to be turn into the shithole you imagine? Would you?
Not a paradise, but then TVP idea wouldn't be paradise, it would be a shambles because it doesn't take into account the differences humans have.
A solution isn't a one fix all, a solution is meeting the differing needs of many.
Its not enough to simply say, but if even goes along with it, everything will be fine.

Quote:
You forget that such an anarchic systems have already been proven to work throughout history. Nobody needed money or wealth as an incentive in any of those instances; just the desire to do what's best for the whole community.
You're talking about a very uncomplicated time in comparison to today. People lives revolved around surviving the day, whereas today its about how much fun they can have. If beer is free, what will happen?

Quote:
Do you understand what means doing the best for your community? If not, think of it as you house and your family; then you will understand and find the answer to all your questions.
My family and friends consist of people i love and like mostly by choice. You're advocating loving everyone, which sounds communistic, yet there are people you wouldn't wana share your life with.
ob1kanobe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 04:22 PM   #42
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
To bring in a new order, the PTB seem to always FIRSTLY create chaos. So we have OWO (Old World Order), then we have OWC (Old World Chaos), and they then bring in the NWO (New World Order).

Chaos out of order....and then Order out of chaos.
More or less right.
I would say they bring us to the brink of it, to go further would be a bit dodgy to say the least. They're certainly destroying the economy and deliberately instigating the riots. Its all for digital money and a change in the banking structure to remove the old fractional reserve banking imho.
It'll "seem" to be good after they do it ofc. Meanwhile they'll be laughing their asses off behind closed doors.

Its definitely problem,reaction,solution though as Icke said.

Once they have 100% digital money and they are in sole control of it we're totally screwed.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #43
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob1kanobe0 View Post
No, but TVP has difficulty.
Not sure what you mean by "TVP has difficulty"; care to explain? But if you affirm you don't have any difficulty solving those problems you possed; why do you ask?

Quote:
Not a paradise, but then TVP idea wouldn't be paradise, it would be a shambles because it doesn't take into account the differences humans have.
A solution isn't a one fix all, a solution is meeting the differing needs of many.
Its not enough to simply say, but if even goes along with it, everything will be fine.
You have just avoided my question: would you allow your community (whatever) to be turned into a shithole?

Yes, of course paradise means many different things to many different people; it was just a figure of speach. But, who said that TVP will not meet the individual needs of all human beings?

Quote:
You're talking about a very uncomplicated time in comparison to today. People lives revolved around surviving the day, whereas today its about how much fun they can have. If beer is free, what will happen?
Beer is practically free where I live now; but no one (but the few exceptions) would ruin their lives being drunk all day. I mean; I can drink all the beer I like -money is not the problem- but why would I waist my life in such a stupid way. Would you be drunk all day for the rest of your life if I give you free beer? then you have a serious problem my friend.

Quote:
My family and friends consist of people i love and like mostly by choice. You're advocating loving everyone, which sounds communistic, yet there are people you wouldn't wana share your life with.
Then you just need to learn to love everyone else; and this is much easier if we take out the competitiveness and the dog eat dog mentality off the system. When your neighbours and their children work towards making your community a better place and your life easier and better -instead of competing against you- you will see how you would love them alright.

Last edited by flyermay; 24-03-2011 at 05:04 PM.
flyermay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #44
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post

Z0mg its an eye symbol so it must be the NWO!!!
The eye and the pyramid are the TRADEMARK symbols of the Satanic Masonic NWO. There is absolutely no other reason to show this huge pulsing EYE on Zeitgeist Addendum - it does not do anything other than to tell you who they really are.

Quote:
Anyone who votes, who is authoritarian in nature and who pays taxes is supporting the NWO. Forget your stupid symbols, the ones that matter are in your wallet or rather much more importantly- in your mind.
Heh. And what is in my WALLET? A dollar bill with the Illuminati Masonic TRADEMARK symbols - the EYE and the pyramid.

Last edited by drakul; 24-03-2011 at 04:45 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #45
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
The eye and the pyramid are the TRADEMARK symbols of the Satanic Masonic NWO. There is absolutely no other reason to show this huge pulsing EYE on Zeitgeist Addendum - it does not do anything other than to tell you who they really are.
Yeah, they want us all to know they are those atheists in favour of the satanic masonic theosophical occult NWO... really, who is the one hypnotized here?

Last edited by flyermay; 24-03-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Old 24-03-2011, 05:13 PM   #46
andyh
Banned

Quote:

Heh. And what is in my WALLET? A dollar bill with the Illuminati Masonic TRADEMARK symbols - the EYE and the pyramid.
Money, and money is in your head. It's a piece of paper.
If...no, when they go 100% digital you'll only have a plastic card or NFC mobile.
The money is still in your head, it always was.
Old 24-03-2011, 05:53 PM   #47
steevo
Inactive

In Fresco's Venus Project, the "computer" makes the decisions
For some reason, the PTB who run the Venus Project, seem to think that the people will feel better about a system that is supposedly run by a "computer" rather than humans. It's a psycholgical trick.
It's similar to how "computers" supposedly can recognise a terrorist just by the way they walk, or the expression on their faces (oh and of course they have rags on their heads ) - People dont like the idea of a human judging them on their appearance, but when it's a "computer" who is judging them by their appearance, the people can just about cope with that.
"Computers make all the decisions for us NOW"..... yeah whatever! School kids may fall for that one, but not so many grown adults fall for it....but some do

Last edited by steevo; 24-03-2011 at 05:53 PM.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 05:54 PM   #48
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
More or less right.
I would say they bring us to the brink of it, to go further would be a bit dodgy to say the least. They're certainly destroying the economy and deliberately instigating the riots. Its all for digital money and a change in the banking structure to remove the old fractional reserve banking imho.
It'll "seem" to be good after they do it ofc. Meanwhile they'll be laughing their asses off behind closed doors.

Its definitely problem,reaction,solution though as Icke said.

Once they have 100% digital money and they are in sole control of it we're totally screwed.
Yeah i cant disagree with you there Andy.
Old 24-03-2011, 05:58 PM   #49
andyh
Banned

Quote:
For some reason, the PTB who run the Venus Project, seem to think that the people will feel better about a system that is supposedly run by a "computer" rather than humans. It's a psycholgical trick.
It's similar to how "computers" supposedly can recognise a terrorist just by the way they walk, or the expression on their faces (oh and of course they have rags on their heads ) - People dont like the idea of a human judging them on their appearance, but when it's a "computer" who is judging them by their appearance, the people can just about cope with that.
"Computers make all the decisions for us NOW"..... yeah whatever! School kids may fall for that one, but not so many grown adults fall for it....but some do
Its meant to be decisions about menial tasks and jobs required for infrastructure in the cities they have. There won't be any computer control of infrastructure outside the cities.
Decisions worth humans making will be made by humans in a direct democractic voting system similar to anarcho-syndicalist business style voting.

Computer says no, lol

I wouldn't worry steevo, it'll never happen for all the reason I've given before. TVP is practically impossible to come about. It'll be the basic scheme that the rich buggers want all along. Theres no way in hell they'd live on a level pegging with the riff raff ffs lol
Old 24-03-2011, 06:12 PM   #50
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Its meant to be decisions about menial tasks and jobs required for infrastructure in the cities they have. There won't be any computer control of infrastructure outside the cities.
Decisions worth humans making will be made by humans in a direct democractic voting system similar to anarcho-syndicalist business style voting.

Computer says no, lol

I wouldn't worry steevo, it'll never happen for all the reason I've given before. TVP is practically impossible to come about. It'll be the basic scheme that the rich buggers want all along. Theres no way in hell they'd live on a level pegging with the riff raff ffs lol
May I compliment you Andy on your impeccable ability to use what's known as "Reverse Psychology". You have mastered it to an art my friend!
Anyway, I hope youre right

"computer says no" lol I would have never thought that that phrase would be used so often in threads, but it's bang on isnt it. That David Walliams is a hetersexual GENIUS!
Old 24-03-2011, 06:14 PM   #51
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Absolutely false... such a computer doesn't even exist.

Quote:
Well, it also won't be a direct democracy. In a direct democracy everyone has the right to vote; even those that have no idea on the subject voted. The chances of this system comming up with the best solutions are slim at best; even worse that having a leader making all the decisions about subjects he is not qualified in.

What Fresco proposes is for the decisions to be based on the estimate resoults. For example: if A proposes one solution, and B proposes another solution, then experts on the relevant matters would calculate which one is best, and go for it. If both proposals are not contradictory, both could be also put into practice.

Another draw back of a democracy (whether or not it is direct) is that the opinon of the mojority is imposed on everyone; even when it might not be the best solution. On TVP nothing would be imposed, and there will be no opinions; just hard facts and evidences that everyone would be able to see about why the results of one proposal are better than the others.

Last edited by flyermay; 24-03-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Old 24-03-2011, 06:24 PM   #52
andyh
Banned

Quote:
May I compliment you Andy on your impeccable ability to use what's known as "Reverse Psychology". You have mastered it to an art my friend!
Anyway, I hope youre right
Hahaaa! You can blame the time on the DI forum for that- the fear of having children thread the most lol! I learned more about psychology in that single thread than 3 years at uni lol

Quote:
"computer says no" lol I would have never thought that that phrase would be used so often in threads, but it's bang on isnt it. That David Walliams is a hetersexual GENIUS!
Well it happens now, let alone in any Venus Project scenario.
A local friend at the pub told me last night he sent his passport in to get one of the newer versions and they somehow "lost" his entitlement to drive HGV and PSV's lol.
When he went to the local council office (as they do here in Ireland) to ask about it, all the people behind the counter could do is say "computer says no" LMFAO!!
I could hardly stand up straight for laughing but the whiskey didn't help either..
Old 24-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #53
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Absolutely false... such a computer doesn't even exist.

Well, it also won't be a direct democracy. In a direct democracy everyone has the right to vote; even those that have no idea on the subject voted. The chances of this system comming up with the best solutions are slim at best; even worse that having a leader making all the decisions about subjects he is not qualified in.

What Fresco proposes is for the decisions to be based on the estimate resoults. For example: if A proposes one solution, and B proposes another solution, then experts on the relevant matters would calculate which one is best, and go for it. If both proposals are not contradictory, both could be also put into practice.
Thats correct, Fresco did propose that. It also got argued against on their forum by their own members so it won't come about that way.
Fair play to the members too. Everyone should have a say imho and everyone should have the ability to propose solutions too.
Old 24-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #54
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Thats correct, Fresco did propose that. It also got argued against on their forum by their own members so it won't come about that way.
Fair play to the members too. Everyone should have a say imho and everyone should have the ability to propose solutions too.
Well, I've been thinking about that for a long time; and I first thought a direct democracy was the solution. But after watching some lectures from Chomsky and having some discussions with Luciferhorus I also came to agree with them that a direct democracy would just be the dictatorship of the majority and also prone to manipulation.

I'm with Fresco, his system is far better and practically infalible...

Last edited by flyermay; 24-03-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 24-03-2011, 09:14 PM   #55
ob1kanobe0
Banned

Quote:
Not sure what you mean by "TVP has difficulty"; care to explain?
The TVP has difficulty solving those problems.

Quote:
You have just avoided my question: would you allow your community (whatever) to be turned into a shithole?
Im so eager to say no.

Quote:
But, who said that TVP will not meet the individual needs of all human beings?
They can't, how would they stop a large percentage of people drinking alot of alcohol if its free. if it is free, then society will collapse.

Quote:
Beer is practically free where I live now; but no one (but the few exceptions) would ruin their lives being drunk all day. I mean; I can drink all the beer I like -money is not the problem- but why would I waist my life in such a stupid way. Would you be drunk all day for the rest of your life if I give you free beer?
You're missing the point, if people don't need to work, then they have more spare time to get lashed and party. People don't drink alcohol alot whilst relatively cheap because they have work 5 days a week that.
Under TVP, what work humans may be required to do would be deemed pointless to most people on a monday morning in mid winter, there would be little incentive and the option to take time off would be unpunishable.

Quote:
Then you just need to learn to love everyone else; and this is much easier if we take out the competitiveness and the dog eat dog mentality off the system. When your neighbours and their children work towards making your community a better place and your life easier and better -instead of competing against you- you will see how you would love them alright.
Copy pasted from the communist hand book. Just think of all the people you don't like, you love them? Now you're living in the same community, great?
Compeating in a commuinity with those who you don't like is a natural human characteristic.
Sharing the same resources makes some people feel uneasy, unless you're communist.

On the flip side, living in a community with like minded people and sharing resources not personal to eachother has the potential to succeed.
TVP as it stands is like a beautiful carving surounded by jagged rock.
ob1kanobe0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2011, 09:22 PM   #56
andyh
Banned

lol, beer is free if you make it for yourself

With practise you can get a pretty decent beer.
Its shit at first and the kits are terrible sometimes but its definitely worth a go

Despite this very few people bother to make piles of it and get totally shitfaced....hmmm I wonder why.

Could it perhaps be because the vast majority of people are lazy bone idle morons?
Old 25-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #57
drakul

Quote:
Heh. as someone stated earlier - AND ONE COMPUTER TO RULE THEM ALL.
Old 25-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #58
drakul

Not one proponent of Jacques Fresco/the Venus Project has even tried to explain why Zeitgeist Addendum repeatedly shows a giant Masonic EYE at the end which everyone stares at as if hypnotized and then symbolically discards their `religion'.

The EYE of Horus and the pyramid are the Masonic NWO trademarks. David Icke has shown us this over and over again in his books and speeches. The Illuminati always put their symbols on all their work. No mistake. Yet the Agents of Influence on this board prefer to ignore it. This tells me they are not honest people. If they were, they would question why the EYE of Horus is repeatedly used on Zeitgeist Addendum. You could probably find other subliminal NWO symbols on there too, if you looked.

Last edited by drakul; 25-03-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 25-03-2011, 12:35 PM   #59
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
The TVP has difficulty solving those problems.
Still have no idea what you are talking about; it's you who has a problem divising a solution to "beer" crumbling civilizations, not TVP.

What exactly can't TVP solve?

Quote:
Im so eager to say no.
Then why would anyone in TVP

Quote:
They can't, how would they stop a large percentage of people drinking alot of alcohol if its free. if it is free, then society will collapse.
Yeah, since history shows that beer has collapsed soooo many civilizations before: what are the chances of TVP surviving alcohol.... don't be silly.

Quote:
You're missing the point, if people don't need to work, then they have more spare time to get lashed and party. People don't drink alcohol alot whilst relatively cheap because they have work 5 days a week that.
Under TVP, what work humans may be required to do would be deemed pointless to most people on a monday morning in mid winter, there would be little incentive and the option to take time off would be unpunishable.
I don't need to work since years ago, and I still have better things to do than being drunk all day (even in this system). I repeat, if you are drunk all day when you don't work, then mate: you have a real problem.

Quote:
Copy pasted from the communist hand book. Just think of all the people you don't like, you love them? Now you're living in the same community, great?
Compeating in a commuinity with those who you don't like is a natural human characteristic.
Sharing the same resources makes some people feel uneasy, unless you're communist.
"Copy pasted from the communist hand book."... don't make me laugh! Is that why your views are so limited; you are afraid to be called a commie? lol

You have no idea what you're talking about; do you even understand that money has just been around for no more than a couple of thousand years? Do you even know that the current competitive system has no more than a couple of hundred years?

I repeat: once your neighbours work for your wellbeing and for the betterment of the community, there is no reason for you or anyone to feel threatened, afraid, hateful or envious of them... you would love them for making your live easier and better; like it happened from the dawn of time in every single community.

Last edited by flyermay; 25-03-2011 at 01:31 PM.
Old 25-03-2011, 12:38 PM   #60
flyermay
Banned

Quote:
Not one proponent of Jacques Fresco/the Venus Project has even tried to explain why Zeitgeist Addendum repeatedly shows a giant Masonic EYE at the end which everyone stares at as if hypnotized and then symbolically discards their `religion'.

The EYE of Horus and the pyramid are the Masonic NWO trademarks. David Icke has shown us this over and over again in his books and speeches. The Illuminati always put their symbols on all their work. No mistake. Yet the Agents of Influence on this board prefer to ignore it. This tells me they are not honest people. If they were, they would question why the EYE of Horus is repeatedly used on Zeitgeist Addendum. You could probably find other subliminal NWO symbols on there too, if you looked.
Wait a minute, I did!!!

It's the powerful symbolism that hypnotised me against the belief that these atheists are not a masonic theosophical occult NWO religion.

Last edited by flyermay; 25-03-2011 at 01:30 PM.