Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 27-11-2011, 08:11 PM   #41
cluas

Red face my little rant of the year ....

Many artists are trying to avoid being caught up by the illuminati or whatever.

Not many can make it on their own. They need publishers.

The only way to get music or books published,
if you can't afford to do it yourself, is to sign the CONTRACT

Im telling you this contract (and i have seen it with my own eyes)
is a contract to make you a slave of illuminati or the industry or
satan - whatever name you prefer

So good luck to all the hopeful young artists with no funds to
publish them selves, you are going to have to sign the contract,
the real question is, is it worth it to sell your soul just to get famous ?

Many of those that broke their contract, has been killed
because of that. Famous genuine artists like Jimi Hendrix,
died because of their rebellion against satan/illuminati/whatever.
So there is no reason to try and figure out who's not a
butterfly, 'cos you have never heard of these ppl anyway.

They never made it to fame, only very few does, and it
usually ends up with their deaths.

All the real artist are people you probably never
heard of. At least not in the mainstream, we all know
who owns the main stream media !

Sorry rant over

I wanted to add something about tattoos but everybody's got tattoos these days, i like butterflies too
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:15 PM   #42
llanfairpwll

Maybe the tatoos the celebs where aren't so much for their benefit, but are more for the viewers. Sort of like a trigger or something for everyday people that follow these celebs. They have to see the same symbol over and over again. It just might be a little different here and there depending on the color, etc.

I'm a little bothered by this because when I doodle, I draw butterflies and daisys. I didn't know about the daisy symbolism.
llanfairpwll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:22 PM   #43
llanfairpwll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootneckband View Post
Butterflies signify the fragmentation of the human mind.

Doves symbolic of the object to be sacrificed...( so too dandelions)
The dandelions and daisy being used (torn apart) in the little kid ritual of "he loves me, he loves me not". To me this represents a child (more than likely a girl) putting her decisions to fate and not being able to control ones own destiny. I'm having a hard time putting this into words, but I'm hoping someone gets my drift.
llanfairpwll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #44
bustamove

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyonddimensions View Post
Charlie Sheen's getting his ass handed to him right now for speaking out...
Read your blog very good well done
bustamove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:44 PM   #45
greydove

here's a picture of particularly famous tattoed entertainer who all of a sudden popped back into the limelight for no apparent reason-Sinead O'Connor. These are her wedding pics. Notice the eyes.

Funny enough, she's marrying a therapist , but I'm sure all her tattoos are just for fun....

Trust. You don't make it in the business without making some kind of sacrifice and it usually happens at a young age BEFORE you "become" famous. If you're visible to the world at large, in any capacity in the entertainment industry, you've either done something to get there through comprimising yourself or your beliefs (as a child or as an adult) or you're bloodline.

The secret societies hold the reins of all the vehicles of control for society and always have- for politics, banking, law and entertainment, primarily through blackmail, pedophilia and ritual sacrifice. This goes back to the ancient world. I know we would all like to believe project monarch doesn't really exist, but it does, and has for many, many years.

As for getting your own butterfly tattoo, I would say that If you don't have a military intelligence connection in your family go ahead and get it. I'm sure you'll be fine.
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:10 PM   #46
harleyzero
Banned

my mate sheely has butterfly tattoo..
and her mate brian would dismantle the human soul of any FOOL who tried to batter through her FAE wings within her frame!
In fact i would go so far as to say.. a butterfly is a powerful thing, and for its image to be purported to be masogenisticly oppressive is possibly lethal to the observer!
butterfly=chaos. WTF

Last edited by harleyzero; 09-12-2011 at 09:11 PM.
harleyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:09 PM   #47
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by greydove View Post
here's a picture of particularly famous tattoed entertainer who all of a sudden popped back into the limelight for no apparent reason-Sinead O'Connor. These are her wedding pics. Notice the eyes.

Funny enough, she's marrying a therapist , but I'm sure all her tattoos are just for fun....

Trust. You don't make it in the business without making some kind of sacrifice and it usually happens at a young age BEFORE you "become" famous. If you're visible to the world at large, in any capacity in the entertainment industry, you've either done something to get there through comprimising yourself or your beliefs (as a child or as an adult) or you're bloodline.

The secret societies hold the reins of all the vehicles of control for society and always have- for politics, banking, law and entertainment, primarily through blackmail, pedophilia and ritual sacrifice. This goes back to the ancient world. I know we would all like to believe project monarch doesn't really exist, but it does, and has for many, many years.

As for getting your own butterfly tattoo, I would say that If you don't have a military intelligence connection in your family go ahead and get it. I'm sure you'll be fine.
That first pic is freaky.... she looks like someone who has recovered from a traumatic brain injury and is still rehabilitating. Not trying to be "funny". She looks WAY off. Sad. Truly sad.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:37 PM   #48
twilighterheart
Inactive

Lightbulb

Why such a big deal about symbols but not about the workings going behind it here? No one has brought up colors, shadows, and lighting effect in videos and pictures.

You can't simply brush every symbol with a wide brush and leave at that. In one of my own threads I have tried to go into much detail to explain what is going on in a Blondie video, have not finished it of yet.

What about sounds?

There is nothing wrong with any symbol. People couldn't read so everyone knew what they meant back in the day. Symbols meanings change over time and by whom is using them.

There is a lot of needless fear on this forum about this type of thing. Just do your research is my advice.

People knowingly using a symbol's meaning in a design. They aren't trying to hide nothing.

A Sumer bowl.

The Samarra bowl, at the Pergamonmuseum, Berlin. The swastika in the center of the design is a reconstruction.

Last edited by twilighterheart; 01-03-2012 at 07:59 PM.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #49
grakkus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blister View Post
Wow @Sylph. I guess you really found your soul mate. I also had a fascination for flutterbys. I used to hunt caterpillars and take them home where I kep them in big glass jars (much to my mother's horror).

@mountain: Thank you for that. I will start on that series tonight.

@ronison I understand that the horn was introduced by tptb into the cuture in such a way as to make it a cool thing to do - like the peace sign of the sixties. But using it alone does not mean that you are the victim of MK Ultra or stepfording in the sense that the word is used in the Stepford thread. (Though mindlessly aping this and other trendy symbols does sort of mark you out as a sheep )

One person who has been very vocal about her control via drugs is Amber Smith. She was once voted one of the most beautiful women in the world while at the same time was being pimped out for sex to high rollers. I can see in her sad story where all this comes together. There does seem to be a lack of personal contol in her life and her mother is at the very least an enabler if not a handler.

BUT... kids fall into drugs all on their own and if they lose control the next thing they know is they are offering cheap street corner sex to pay for the next hit. Drugs might be a tool used by tptb, but they are not of themselves a signal that a person has been MK'd.

It is a depressing thought that everyone in the star sytem, whether that be movies, tv or music, is a MK robot. If so, what place is there for talent? Does that mean if you have a child who has great voice and presence that you are consigning her to life as a sex slave if you start supporting her dreams of a singing career?
Maybe there are some stars who flash the horned hand, shh sign, cover one eye, promote sex, drugs and more sex that aren't MKd. Good luck looking for them.
grakkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2015, 06:31 AM   #50
sergiokurba
Inactive

It was very interesting to me to read your thoughts and opinions on Hollywood and people from that environment. Thanks for information)))

http://tattoo-journal.com/35-best-id...attoo-designs/
sergiokurba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:12 PM   #51
elshaper
Inactive

Someone gave me a card with butterflies on it.
What does that mean? Should I be concerned?

1) It's nothing, just a coincident.
2) It's meant to be MK?
3) Something else?

Tell me please.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote