Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2018, 12:50 PM   #281
itsnotallrightjack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: England
Posts: 642
Likes: 443 (259 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
I don’t think unisex loo’s will be very nice at all. I can just imagine the sheer din with groups of girls screaming and groups of boys screaming, and all the shagging that will go on in the cubicles. Just imagine the state of them. Spunk all over the walls and blood in the pan. It will be absolutely disgusting to the extent that the sane will have to wear cholostomy bags and catheter or just piss and shit on the floor where one is standing. The rat population incidentaly is on the increase.
When I was at university a few years ago I used to go into one of the cafes there for coffee. Certain men would come into said cafe to hook up with young women ( whether they were students or not I never found out) and then sneak into the women's toilets with them and get down to it in the cubicles! The manager was furious about it and she had to keep going down to the toilets ( in the basement) to send them packing.

I even heard two of them once in a cubicle and it was gross- I was just going up the stairs to report it and the manager was onto them and hurrying down the steps looking furious. This was when I found out what was going on as I hadn't encountered it before.

So, if it goes on already imagine what would be going on if they made toilets unisex!!! I'm more bothered by pervs than I am an unflushed toilet or peeing on the seat.

Toilets have always been kept segregated to protect women and children! And to afford them the privacy they need.

This goes against safeguarding of vulnerable children, women-- and babies! Women take babies to be changed in female public loos.
__________________
Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.


Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 29-07-2018 at 12:51 PM.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 12:59 PM   #282
itsnotallrightjack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: England
Posts: 642
Likes: 443 (259 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Few people understand this. Fewer still even know about two spirit beings or the gifts they can bring to a society in at the least a unique perspective. Most people are born with blinders on you see? They know only the one station to which they were born. It is so hard to step outside those bounds for most. For a two spirit being they have the unique advantage of seeing the world from perspective of both sides therefore most dare I say, 'advanced' societies did in fact look up to two spirit beings as advisers, wise souls if you will. There is a wonderful writing on this and it took me some time to find it searching through my history, days in fact. Finally have it. It would be nice if from here on out everyone read this first before posting further because you'll better understand all of it. http://www.firstpeople.us/articles/t...americans.html
I've read about that before. But the difference here is that this was within an ancient nature tradition/shamanistic culture. There was no agenda to try and confuse the rest of the (hetero) population like what is happening in the modern world. They were not denying that there is male and female.
__________________
Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.


Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 01:23 PM   #283
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
When I was at university a few years ago I used to go into one of the cafes there for coffee. Certain men would come into said cafe to hook up with young women ( whether they were students or not I never found out) and then sneak into the women's toilets with them and get down to it in the cubicles! The manager was furious about it and she had to keep going down to the toilets ( in the basement) to send them packing.

I even heard two of them once in a cubicle and it was gross- I was just going up the stairs to report it and the manager was onto them and hurrying down the steps looking furious. This was when I found out what was going on as I hadn't encountered it before.

So, if it goes on already imagine what would be going on if they made toilets unisex!!! I'm more bothered by pervs than I am an unflushed toilet or peeing on the seat.

Toilets have always been kept segregated to protect women and children! And to afford them the privacy they need.

This goes against safeguarding of vulnerable children, women-- and babies! Women take babies to be changed in female public loos.
May be good for prostitution industry.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2018, 01:27 PM   #284
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Few people understand this. Fewer still even know about two spirit beings or the gifts they can bring to a society in at the least a unique perspective. Most people are born with blinders on you see? They know only the one station to which they were born. It is so hard to step outside those bounds for most. For a two spirit being they have the unique advantage of seeing the world from perspective of both sides therefore most dare I say, 'advanced' societies did in fact look up to two spirit beings as advisers, wise souls if you will. There is a wonderful writing on this and it took me some time to find it searching through my history, days in fact. Finally have it. It would be nice if from here on out everyone read this first before posting further because you'll better understand all of it. http://www.firstpeople.us/articles/t...americans.html
tnt,
I get that thing about two spirits in one body.
But they don't need to rub it on on those who are not aware of.

This is a kin to Jehova's witness, Christians, Muslims, veggies or Conspiracy theorists going around knocking on the door to tell you that you need to convert. Let the sleepy dog sleep. Only if they come asking for a drink of water, give them. DI does what he does but he doesn't go knocking on the door. He publish his findings, it's up to anyone to pick it up and read it.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 09:33 AM   #285
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Must watch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
it is new on this scale

people are being altered

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 11:53 AM   #286
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Claim: The campaign group Fair Play for Women claimed 41% of transgender women in prison are convicted sex offenders.

Some worry that if the system is changed it could make it easier for dangerous prisoners to self-identify as transgender women and get moved to a women's prison.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42221629
This is what I was saying before.
A rapist can easily become a transgender.
If I was 'addicted' to such act and need to take a residency in a prison, I'd wear a pair of bra so that I can be surrounded by potential victims.

Last edited by elshaper; 13-08-2018 at 11:55 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:35 PM   #287
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default



This is typical men's mentality of a woman.
Why is it that the minute a man become a 'woman' they start doing sex work?

Like one of the transgender said men uses women as an object and not for love?
That's right luv, it has always been that way, you just didn't know.

Needless to say I've only watched just over 1 min of this.

Last edited by elshaper; 02-09-2018 at 12:35 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 03:40 PM   #288
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

The importance of having a balance.

It's not so bad if you are just playing in 3D and putting on some make-up and dressing up etc. But if you are spiritual, whatever the gender you are, you need to balance out both feminine and masculine energy. So if you are a trans woman, remind yourself to keep channelling masculine energy as well. Otherwise, when you are off-balance, you'd go mad or shall I say, it will be very difficult to live especially if you start to channel divine, god energy. They are strong yall and I see people emphasis on just one side (only feminine/masculine or left/right) and end up killing themselves because they couldn't handle. This was one simple yet really important teaching I was given so I am parting this to those that are on the journey. Otherwise, it means nothing to you.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 06:12 PM   #289
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post


This is typical men's mentality of a woman.
Why is it that the minute a man become a 'woman' they start doing sex work?

Like one of the transgender said men uses women as an object and not for love?
That's right luv, it has always been that way, you just didn't know.

Needless to say I've only watched just over 1 min of this.
Is it because trans women are frozen out of every other employment sector with prejudice???? It's that the answer.

And it may be a male attitude to femininity. The attitude of the men they are having sex with. Not the attitude of the ladies themselves......
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 09:29 PM   #290
itsnotallrightjack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: England
Posts: 642
Likes: 443 (259 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post


This is typical men's mentality of a woman.
Why is it that the minute a man become a 'woman' they start doing sex work?

Like one of the transgender said men uses women as an object and not for love?
That's right luv, it has always been that way, you just didn't know.

Needless to say I've only watched just over 1 min of this.
I just watched it all. It's very sad to see these two men wanting to be women but they seem to think it's all about giving men sexual thrills. There's much much more to being a woman than that!
__________________
Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.


Rod Serling.
Likes: (1)
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 09:33 PM   #291
itsnotallrightjack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: England
Posts: 642
Likes: 443 (259 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Is it because trans women are frozen out of every other employment sector with prejudice???? It's that the answer.

And it may be a male attitude to femininity. The attitude of the men they are having sex with. Not the attitude of the ladies themselves......
I dunno, but I had a temp job in a call centre a few years ago and a trans woman worked there too. I made friends with her- we had some interesting conversations. She told me she had never had any problems getting work, nor anyone being prejudiced towards her. Nobody at the call centre gave her any grief- in fact we all chatted with her as she was fun loving and nice.
__________________
Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.


Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 10:00 PM   #292
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
I just watched it all. It's very sad to see these two men wanting to be women but they seem to think it's all about giving men sexual thrills. There's much much more to being a woman than that!
This is exactly what I was thinking.

Stereo type man: Oh yeah, I need some tonight!
Trans woman : Women are there to give men (in fact, 'give men' is also wrong*)

^ Both are operating from the same masculine mind which women do not have.

*Men is the provider.

Now if you want to get into an argument that women are now also provider. They are going against the grain hence our society is f'cked up.
It is in female genes to seek security because if they were to bear children, they need secure home for them. On the other hand, it's men's role to seek, hunt and to provide. If you don't believe me, look at spiders. Male ones go here there and over there while female spider nests!!

Last edited by elshaper; 25-09-2018 at 10:07 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 11:14 PM   #293
itsnotallrightjack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: England
Posts: 642
Likes: 443 (259 Posts)
Default

I just wonder if those "straight" men going to trans women for sexual thrills have some sort of fetish elshaper. I am not surprised that that one of those trans women had problems with her mother. She cannot get why mum doesn't want to see her anymore. It's obvious to me- the son she bore has changed into a female hooker and porn performer and lives a tawdry sad life. Mum must be mourning the loss of the boy she gave birth to.
__________________
Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.


Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 25-09-2018 at 11:15 PM.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 05:27 AM   #294
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
I just wonder if those "straight" men going to trans women for sexual thrills have some sort of fetish elshaper. I am not surprised that that one of those trans women had problems with her mother. She cannot get why mum doesn't want to see her anymore. It's obvious to me- the son she bore has changed into a female hooker and porn performer and lives a tawdry sad life. Mum must be mourning the loss of the boy she gave birth to.
It's a problem transwoman have, that transromantic men see us as a fetish. They'll fuck us, but they won't date us, or marry us.
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 09:27 AM   #295
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
I just wonder if those "straight" men going to trans women for sexual thrills have some sort of fetish elshaper. I am not surprised that that one of those trans women had problems with her mother. She cannot get why mum doesn't want to see her anymore. It's obvious to me- the son she bore has changed into a female hooker and porn performer and lives a tawdry sad life. Mum must be mourning the loss of the boy she gave birth to.
Fetish? May be sex addiction or other mental issue even?

Amongst a small number of gay or transwomen's story, what does seem to pop-up IS mother issue. Interesting that, isn't it?
Women can be bitch. Yes, I can say it.
Imagine, if those LGBT people faced their insecurity and stop blaming 'OTHERS', own up to their issue and even come out 'who cares if mother didn't love me' etc They may be able to live without caring what the world think whether they are gay or not! This other people's opinion issue is important to me as well as family issues because I know when exiting this world at death, these hang ups will bring you back. e.g. meeting a long lost family, friends will trick you. I'm done with my family long time ago and if I meet them, I'm like...whatever and walk away. Yes it's a sad situation but may be, just may be they ARE doing me favours, fueling me to really get out! This goes for achievements and material gains. Really, there is nothing here for me and I don't even want to save anybody. They can save themselves.
I know new agers or even vegans will come and criticise me for selfish etc... but who cares.

Quote:
campcush 10 hours ago
@Richelle B LMT if you mean that from a philosophical standpoint (like if light= lesser knowledge/information) I guess it would make sense, you conserve your energy being wasted trying to teach them and feed off them in the process. But ultimately it becomes a waste since you will waste valuable time and resources and never really achieve over-unity , only the illusion of it. If you go that route you end up 70 or 80 years old surrounded by the people you fed off , who will realize the bullshit you fed them and out of resentment the ones who are able will leave you to rot and the others will look to gain what ever they can from you to make up for the time they lost.
^ A comment from the video in this post.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1678

Last edited by elshaper; 26-09-2018 at 11:05 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 09:30 AM   #296
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
It's a problem transwoman have, that transromantic men see us as a fetish. They'll fuck us, but they won't date us, or marry us.
You are as good as silicon vagina or sex robot then. Have more respect for yourself and say NO (ok, not you personally however).
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 05:57 AM   #297
itsnotallrightjack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: England
Posts: 642
Likes: 443 (259 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
It's a problem transwoman have, that transromantic men see us as a fetish. They'll fuck us, but they won't date us, or marry us.
You mean "straight" men ( born as male)? It looked that way in the video. maybe trans people should set up safe dating ( with view to real love based long term relationships) sites/organisations? That way they can meet up and date each other knowing that they are not going to be fetishised.
__________________
Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.


Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 08:28 AM   #298
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
You mean "straight" men ( born as male)? It looked that way in the video. maybe trans people should set up safe dating ( with view to real love based long term relationships) sites/organisations? That way they can meet up and date each other knowing that they are not going to be fetishised.
What a good idea!?

fairypwincess can finally quit the Poundland job.
I hear that dating website is profitable.

Last edited by elshaper; 28-09-2018 at 08:28 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 11:10 AM   #299
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
No, there won't be a female Bond.

"We don't have to turn male characters into women."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45769767
I bet some transgender people will be offended by this comment.
Why not? Right?
After all, even corrie acknowledges Flat Earthers.

Over to you pwincess.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:35 PM   #300
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default



http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

Last edited by elshaper; 08-10-2018 at 05:03 PM.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.