Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 27-05-2017, 11:19 PM   #101
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
I have absolutely no problem with whatever people want to be... but there are a lot of sales people where I live that look like a man and a woman at the same time and I have no idea how to address them without offending them...

but if you've got a pair of big boobs and a moustache and wear neutral clothes and hairstyle .. what do you expect people to call you?...is a a bad case of moobs or do you want to be treated like a lady?

Then there's the school kids that look like boys but might be girls ... and even the kids don't know... so do they invite them to their sleepovers? How do they ask ' hey I'd love you to come to my girls sleepover party but I'm not sure if you are a girl I can't tell by your looks or your gender neutral name'...no they don't dare ask in case they offend them....
but the rules are no boys as they usually get dressed in front of each other and sleep in the same room...
very confusing...
is there a new rule I don't know about that deals with this?....I never had that problem in school...

I don't mind sharing toilets either...but if someone has everything down there... I'm not sure I want to leave my little girl alone in the toilets...what if they fancy women as well as men or are only pretending to be a woman ?
Why are men not allowed in women's toilets? I thought it was for safety as they have a ...you know what.... do we protect the transgender from being in a man's toilet or the girls from having a man's thingy in their toilets?

Oh it's so confusing....
I think it will end up being like what the new build schools do... have shared toilets ... with an open area for washing hands etc...

So you kind of can't ignore the issue as it does affect everyone in some way... I think....
Good point which I've never thought about.
Of course, invite any kind of gender kids to your girls sleepover. That is the agenda. Sex education should start pre-puberty and all that...is now important.

As for toilet, LGBT community will say.....
well you are already sharing the toilet with lesbian so what is the problem? Also about leaving your little girl... paedophiles are both men and women so you've already been exposed to that kind of risk.

You see, I am beginning to think like them.

PS - I tell you, they are really pushing forward the prison style concept.
I HAVE SPOTTED ONE OF THOSE when I went to the West End. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET, THERE WERE URINALS BUT NOT WALLS!
I know people will say, what is the problem!? They've provided something so that men don't go pissing anywhere which they used to. I really hate this world...really.

https://www.elliottuk.com/solutions/...rinal-station/

Last edited by elshaper; 27-05-2017 at 11:26 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 11:34 PM   #102
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Good point which I've never thought about.
Of course, invite any kind of gender kids to your girls sleepover. That is the agenda. Sex education should start pre-puberty and all that...is now important.

As for toilet, LGBT community will say.....
well you are already sharing the toilet with lesbian so what is the problem? Also about leaving your little girl... paedophiles are both men and women so you've already been exposed to that kind of risk.

You see, I am beginning to think like them.

PS - I tell you, they are really pushing forward the prison style concept.
I HAVE SPOTTED ONE OF THOSE when I went to the West End. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET, THERE WERE URINALS BUT NOT WALLS!
I know people will say, what is the problem!? They've provided something so that men don't go pissing anywhere which they used to. I really hate this world...really.
OMG in the street - that is disgusting lol

I was in France on a school trip years ago (of course) in a cubicle in the street and the auto door slowly opened on me sitting there because the coin didn't work... I still have nightmares - thank goodness mobile phone cameras hadn't been invented yet ha ha

(And I didn't leave my kids alone in public toilets - I know people who do though - I used to take my son in the ladies with me until he was a teenager - because my ex had a man hold a knife to his neck when he was a kid in a public toilet in London - the police got him - but that kind of stuck with me)

Last edited by Daisy101; 27-05-2017 at 11:39 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2017, 11:41 PM   #103
elshaper
Inactive

Default Dick 'n' Deck

Quote:
OMG in the street - that is disgusting lol

I was in France on a school trip years ago (of course) in a cubicle in the street and the auto door slowly opened on me sitting there ... I still have nightmares - thank goodness mobile phone cameras hadn't been invented yet ha ha
This sends a message that nothing is private anymore. People are uploading their dick/vagina/boobs/butt picture as their ava or send it to a potential mate instead of sending a polite message.... Do everything in public, nothing to hide.
I can understand these things placed at an outdoor concert where they'll put it to designated area but this was in the middle of a busy street where tourists are taking pictures. We have double decker bus so I'd imagine it's quite easy to take a picture of someone's dick from the uppder deck and uploaded to one of the sites.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:31 PM   #104
mannybash

I feel this started with the acceptance of a so called gat attitude it was a matter of time before something like this developed from there
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 10:02 PM   #105
tracertong
Restricted Profile

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/cana...nder-identity/
tracertong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 05:55 AM   #106
scientress

The transgendered make up a fraction of a single percentage of the entire human population. It's not big enough of an issue to justify devoting even one-hundredth of the resources (time, money, and otherwise) that we are to it. So, what's the hidden agenda?
scientress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 05:45 AM   #107
justmike
Banned

Quote:
The promotion of Transgender (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Tis a serious issue for humanity. Socially engineered by the Tavistock Institute and their allies, IMO. Also with the walt disney MIC/cia apparatus. It's why we see victims like bruce jenner paraded through the mainstream media, on magazine covers, etc.
justmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 09:49 AM   #108
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
"The love that dare not speak it's name"

Funny that hetersosexual relations have been scrutinised, analysed, and written about in great detail down the ages, but if we attempt to to do same about homosexuality there's a kind of "oh don't do that, just let it be" kind of attitude.

It's taboo to even try. In some instances you might even get hounded by psychos for attempting it.

because you obviously have a hate agenda.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 06:59 PM   #109
elshaper
Inactive

People interested in LGBT, have you watched this?

Quote:
But his open homosexuality forced him to remain in the background, marking him again and again as a "brother outsider."
http://www.pbs.org/pov/brotheroutsider/
Old 28-07-2017, 08:10 PM   #110
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmike View Post
Tis a serious issue for humanity. Socially engineered by the Tavistock Institute and their allies, IMO. Also with the walt disney MIC/cia apparatus. It's why we see victims like bruce jenner paraded through the mainstream media, on magazine covers, etc.
Im trans. I resent the idea I'm a victim..

I have nothing to do with the tavistock....

Trans people are a rare, blessing in humanity. They have a unique perspective on society.

Hindu's in India used to know this. They revered us. So did the native Americans....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2017, 02:07 PM   #111
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post

Trans people are a rare, blessing in humanity. They have a unique perspective on society.

Hindu's in India used to know this. They revered us. So did the native Americans....
Yes, they did I do, however, think social engineering is currently at play in the media, and that is with no disrespect intended.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 12:20 PM   #112
elshaper
Inactive

David on the transgender

I agree with David but rather depressing really.

Last edited by elshaper; 10-08-2017 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:38 AM   #113
piskavac

Sugar daddies behind feminism

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 01:27 PM   #114
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
This sends a message that nothing is private anymore. People are uploading their dick/vagina/boobs/butt picture as their ava or send it to a potential mate instead of sending a polite message.... Do everything in public, nothing to hide.
I can understand these things placed at an outdoor concert where they'll put it to designated area but this was in the middle of a busy street where tourists are taking pictures. We have double decker bus so I'd imagine it's quite easy to take a picture of someone's dick from the uppder deck and uploaded to one of the sites.
Their mind control agenda has been around for quite a long time el, here is an old song and programing from 78.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTFCwKvlKZo
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 02:25 PM   #115
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I think you can only encourage a child so far to follow the rules of genderism.

What I mean is - my parents made me wear my sisters hand me downs and she was a tomboy (not lesbian) so loved climbing trees and wearing trousers.
This upset me as I wanted pretty dresses so they'd buy us both a dress once a year and my sister would complain about wearing it.
I also used to play with the boys cars and toys at nursery and got laughed at by some parents.
My own child wanted everything pink and girly until about 10 then changed to turquoise with a bit of pink (dates boys occasionally) - 3 of her 8 friends are lesbians (at age 12 -apparently) - one of them has a short hair cut and dresses like a boy (Her parents are lesbians)
The other watches a you tube couple channel which are lesbians and wants to dress and be like them. The third dresses normal and is on and off dating one of the lesbians (does nothing different than the other girls which are just best friends).

What can I deduct from this?
I think children should be allowed to have a say as to what they want to wear and what toys they have - up to a certain point.
I don't think it matters when they are toddlers so much but once they are in school you should listen to their likes and dislikes and encourage them to have opinions.

However - forcing me to dress like a boy since about age 4 affected me - the short page boy haircut and boys clothes upset me as I wanted to look like a girl - they wanted me to look like my sister who didn't care what she wore as long as she could climb trees but she wanted short hair. At about 14 I started wearing what I wanted and my confidence grew. Ok my parents didn't think I looked like a lesbian or a boy but that's what I felt like - a boy and it upset me. I hated wearing trousers - I wear them now no probs because a woman's top and hairstyle makes all the difference. They could have compromised I'm sure.

Kids are different and their feelings should be listened to - but when you force your opinion of gender on a child it is wrong.
I don't believe any of the 3 girls in my daughters school are lesbians - I think for one the parents are influencing them - the second adults on social media are influencing them and the third is influenced by her best friend. This is a new thing to them that happened about a year ago.

In primary school there was also a lesbian couple that dressed their child as a boy and cut her hair short and she complained to the other kids about it all the time.
She used to act out pole dancing in school which concerned many parents and limited who she had for sleepovers because of her language and actions which suggested she was seeing adult content stuff - but of course her parents called us homophobic.

In the last year of primary she was allowed to dress like a girl and grow her hair long after nagging her parents for a long time.

I don't know what all this means - I think just let your kids have their own ideas of what their bedroom looks like, clothes they wear , hairstyles, toys - who they date etc...
but make sure you know where the idea is coming from - if comes from another child or adult that is peer pressure and not a good idea.

If they want a full sex change or to go into the opposite genders toilets or wear the opposite genders school uniform, change of name etc...I'd take them to see a psychologist to find out where the idea is coming from before taking it up with the school - that would affect them their whole life.
Any surgery shouldn't be allowed until 25 when the adult hormones take over. Same for driving I reckon but I'm a minority here on that I know.

As for toilet sharing - they tried that at the school but there were many complaints about the opposite sex making gender messes (boys poop and girls sanitary) - so the kids decided themselves to stick to opposite sides of the open plan toilet area and stuck to it (see what happens when you let kids choose they revert back to male and female areas)
I don't know what the gender neutrals do now - I guess they can pick whatever they feel most comfortable with.

My rules had to change as a parent - if a child identifies as the opposite sex I tell my kids they have to accept they will be treated as such - no boys are allowed for sleepovers and no lesbians. They can meet up for mildly supervised group walks around a mall area in mixed sexes - but if meeting with one friend they are fully supervised and no if it's a boy or lesbian as my kid is too young to be encouraged to do that. Same rules apply to my son.

If my kids turn out gay or want to change their sex at least it will be their choice - not forced on them.

Other parents think I'm an overprotective mother - but they have no idea what their kids are getting up to that's for sure....and it's created confusion with those poor girls...

The boys - as far as I have seen they still call each other gay (my kid better had not but I've read his mates texting that stuff) - but if any of them turn out to be gay they'd stop immediately as they know what is right and wrong - that's the mentality of kids today.

They don't need any encouragement in any direction - just let them figure it out themselves but keep those boundaries in place and don't be bullied by the adult
gender neutral brigade to drop your boundaries that keep your children safe.
Climbing trees wearing a dress is kind of difficult, if you watch a sounder of wild hogs going about their bussiness with their young you will see one common denominator, they all look the same, they all play and fight together, its not until they grow larger that you can notice the differences. Human children are steered by their parents who were all steered by many unatural tools like telievision and fashion, music, a real hog wash of unatural vices, but we could use nature as the long term healer and educator, the same nature that we originally learned from by observing nature in the beginning, here we do not see little boy pigs dressed in pink dresses.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:38 PM   #116
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Climbing trees wearing a dress is kind of difficult, if you watch a sounder of wild hogs going about their bussiness with their young you will see one common denominator, they all look the same, they all play and fight together, its not until they grow larger that you can notice the differences. Human children are steered by their parents who were all steered by many unatural tools like telievision and fashion, music, a real hog wash of unatural vices, but we could use nature as the long term healer and educator, the same nature that we originally learned from by observing nature in the beginning, here we do not see little boy pigs dressed in pink dresses.
I accidentally deleted my post
but in nature you see many males that are brightly coloured to attract mates such as peacocks and they dance etc...
and yes most of them do not display until they are adults so we should just let children be children.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 02:55 PM   #117
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I accidentally deleted my post
but in nature you see many males that are brightly coloured to attract mates such as peacocks and they dance etc...
and yes most of them do not display until they are adults so we should just let children be children.
This is true Daisy, also in the bird world the displaying male is normally the smaller of their species, the under dog and is well disciplined in order of surviving, but not all, the colourful display is also hypnotic in nature.

I used to keep birds of prey in my younger years and birds like the Goshawk we very interesting to observe, the male would do most of the hunting and was only allowed to do that, the female would take the food from the male and feed the young, if he stepped out of line she would nearly always kill him.

But the males do look very similar until they reach their true potency for mating, this is why TPTB are trying to enable pre puberty sexualisation, which plays complete havock with the minds of most genders if they are not matured to its effects.

Bertrand Russell was given true rein of special mixed schools with which he could experiment upon both sexes, so when one does their research properly you will soon realise where and how we have been steered and dehunamised.

Simply observe nature to see normality, and when the time for sexual fun to begin in the spring time, here there is no mutiny like we see happening in human form.

This is why TPTB have altered human orientations and have just about destroyed the natural family unit, of which the great population is now totally confused and destroyed of its ability to think naturally.

Last edited by the apprentice; 05-10-2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:13 PM   #118
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post

Few people understand this. Fewer still even know about two spirit beings or the gifts they can bring to a society in at the least a unique perspective. Most people are born with blinders on you see? They know only the one station to which they were born. It is so hard to step outside those bounds for most. For a two spirit being they have the unique advantage of seeing the world from perspective of both sides therefore most dare I say, 'advanced' societies did in fact look up to two spirit beings as advisers, wise souls if you will. There is a wonderful writing on this and it took me some time to find it searching through my history, days in fact. Finally have it. It would be nice if from here on out everyone read this first before posting further because you'll better understand all of it. http://www.firstpeople.us/articles/t...americans.html
Old 05-10-2017, 05:27 PM   #119
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Few people understand this. Fewer still even know about two spirit beings or the gifts they can bring to a society in at the least a unique perspective. Most people are born with blinders on you see?

They know only the one station to which they were born. It is so hard to step outside those bounds for most.

For a two spirit being they have the unique advantage of seeing the world from perspective of both sides therefore most dare I say, 'advanced' societies did in fact look up to two spirit beings as advisers, wise souls if you will.

There is a wonderful writing on this and it took me some time to find it searching through my history, days in fact. Finally have it.

It would be nice if from here on out everyone read this first before posting further because you'll better understand all of it.

http://www.firstpeople.us/articles/t...americans.html
This is not why the Hermaphrodite was first used by the elites and revered by ancient societies, if you have read the book, "The Golden Bough by Frazer you can glene how the rude amongst society saw themeselves as part of nature.

The very best native studies ever commissioned by "The Royal Society" and undisturbed for at least 50 thousand years, before the west arrive in the southern hemisphere were the native Australians.

Your estimation of humans being born with blind eyes and unaware of their immediate environment is correct, as we are all born ignorant.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:35 PM   #120
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
because you obviously have a hate agenda.
Well at least you don't think I'm a progressive.

Mainstream UK telly has been heavily engaged in LBGT "promotion" or reportage or whatever you wanna call it for a few months now, due to the 50th anniversary of the 1967 decriminalisation act. Perhaps it'll subside somewhat next year. We'll see.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote