Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 02-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #61
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by devanshoom View Post
well you could at least shave your head and wear some DM's...narrow it down a bit
Head is already shaved. No DM's though. Maybe you're a glutton for a stereotype.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:09 PM   #62
dantesrevival
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
Head is already shaved. No DM's though. Maybe you're a glutton for a stereotype.
You not up for a forum get together at the venue? That's goes for everyone else not just you jimmy, even eternal spirit he can finally discover what I look like

Last edited by dantesrevival; 02-10-2011 at 08:09 PM.
dantesrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:53 PM   #63
lens

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
violence never solves anything.
And a dead leg for you

5 b7 b2 4
lens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:21 PM   #64
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadabusa View Post
howu mean too far?ill come from the alps!
Yeah but you are loaded so you can afford it.

I'll have a hefty train fare to pay for and I'd have to stay in a hotel for a night or 2 because Icke's talks go on forever.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #65
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_almighty View Post

I'll have a hefty train fare to pay for and I'd have to stay in a hotel for a night or 2 because Icke's talks go on forever.
If you book a ticket in advance it's cheap as chips and you can just stay a couple of nights in a travelodge, you don't need to stay in the ritz do you?
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:36 PM   #66
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
If you book a ticket in advance it's cheap as chips and you can just stay a couple of nights in a travelodge, you don't need to stay in the ritz do you?
How much do you reckon it would all cost in total? It would be easy to save up enough if it's next year but it's the overall cost of it. I wondered whether it's worth it. Wembley is in London isn't it? I've never been to London in my life even though I live in the UK. It's like 6-8 hours away. My Gaga tickets are top priority at the moment lol, even before David Icke. Hopefully she'll perform in London that same week so I have a bonus reason to go.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:54 PM   #67
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
How much do you reckon it would all cost in total? It would be easy to save up enough if it's next year but it's the overall cost of it. I wondered whether it's worth it. Wembley is in London isn't it? I've never been to London in my life even though I live in the UK. It's like 6-8 hours away. My Gaga tickets are top priority at the moment lol, even before David Icke. Hopefully she'll perform in London that same week so I have a bonus reason to go.
you'd choose GaGa over Icke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too!
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:29 PM   #68
shauneroo

We will have two spare seats in our car, and a sofa and living room floor not doing anything that night if anyone wants a lift to Wembley and back, and a doss afterwards. We don't live too far from London.

PM me if interested.
For your love
Just to see you in me
Hurts too much

Last edited by shauneroo; 03-10-2011 at 12:59 AM.
shauneroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 12:30 AM   #69
nonfictionalentity
Banned

Default Count me in for get together / action

Im up for a bit of non violent action but I agree we should wait until after the talk. Would hate to be sat in some cell somewhere knowing im missing it
nonfictionalentity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:29 AM   #70
triplesod

Quote:
No comment on the Gaga.......

With most things like this though, it boils down to a choice between spending money or pissing about.

I’m choosing the 1st, having my fair share of experience with the latter, so hopefully I'll be taking the train down, and staying at the premier inn just down the road from the venue. That will probably run to about £100-£150 when you factor in tube fair to Wembley. Then of course you've got the tickets themselves on top of that. I'm happy enough with that set up though, it’s expensive but it’s very handy.

Whereas if I wanted to do it cheaply I’d forget the train and go down on a coach, you can pick up return tickets on them for like under a tenner, certainly £25 is the most you’re looking at there and back but it can be a long and quite unpleasant ride. Then accommodation, cheapest ways probably a hostel, and last time I stayed in London that’s what I did, if you wanted to stay in the dormitories that be again not far off a tenner, rooms are quite a bit more expensive but probably a lot cheaper than ‘budget hotels’. Let’s say about £30 a night, but you’ll probably be staying a long way from where you want to be, cue a lot of messing about on the tube.....Still your only talking between £30-£60.

Then again if you took shauneroo up on his offer, as I’m sure someone will, that’s best of both worlds......
triplesod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:40 PM   #71
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
I'd go to an Icke talk if it wasn't so far away. He should do one in Manchester or somewhere else more up north lol.
I agree, play manchester dave!
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #72
alastair88

Quote:

You can stay at my place if you like and you can get the cheap coach from shudehill in manchester.Denise " i shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything i cannot explain as fraud". carl jung
alastair88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #73
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lens View Post
And a dead leg for you
Sounds like your bring a dead body to the talk and handing out body parts.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:11 PM   #74
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonfictionalentity View Post
Im up for a bit of non violent action but I agree we should wait until after the talk. Would hate to be sat in some cell somewhere knowing im missing it
Maybe after the talk just peaceful bit of action lots of different groups giving out leaflets or why not wear a mass icke human get off your knees tshirts.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:13 PM   #75
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alastair88 View Post
You can stay at my place if you like and you can get the cheap coach from shudehill in manchester.Denise " i shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything i cannot explain as fraud". carl jung
That's nice of you. Thanks for the offer.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:55 AM   #76
andy89lion
Banned

I wonder if the mainstream media will cover it? Seeing as its in such an iconic venue.

Last edited by andy89lion; 06-10-2011 at 01:56 AM.
andy89lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:32 AM   #77
triplesod

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy89lion View Post
I wonder if the mainstream media will cover it? Seeing as its in such an iconic venue.
Well to be considered ‘news worthy’, there usually has to be some angle the media play up, and in this case I’m not sure what that would be;

''Massive turnout to see Icke’’ isn’t a message they want to convey.

So more likely than not it, it may get a brief mention if there’s time to plug in the news broadcast but that’s about it.

Unless something interesting happens, say people decide to have a peaceful demo in London before the talk that might get a bit more attention.

Although if on the other hand, a few people turn up to protest against Icke speaking....the media would probably cover that in some detail.

Last edited by triplesod; 06-10-2011 at 02:35 AM.
triplesod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #78
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplesod View Post
Well to be considered ‘news worthy’, there usually has to be some angle the media play up, and in this case I’m not sure what that would be;

''Massive turnout to see Icke’’ isn’t a message they want to convey.

So more likely than not it, it may get a brief mention if there’s time to plug in the news broadcast but that’s about it.

Unless something interesting happens, say people decide to have a peaceful demo in London before the talk that might get a bit more attention.

Although if on the other hand, a few people turn up to protest against Icke speaking....the media would probably cover that in some detail.
What if it sold out in minutes? That usually gets media coverage. Are the tickets even on sale yet? I have no idea.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:14 PM   #79
beldazar

Quote:
What if it sold out in minutes? That usually gets media coverage. Are the tickets even on sale yet? I have no idea.
I really want to go to this one, I feel it may be the last talk.
I wanted to go to Brixton and decided at the last minute but tickets were sold. Plus a member here was selling his and I was suspicious of it.

I'm going to do my best to grab one when they are on sale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:12 PM   #80
stillwakingup

Any one know how much??
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote