Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 30-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
chrispbacon
Banned

Default "Bradford is very inbred"

Inbreeding among British Muslims is threatening the health of their children, a leading geneticist warned yesterday.
Professor Steve Jones, from University College London, said the common practice in Islamic communities for cousins to marry each other increased the risk of birth defects.
‘There may be some evidence that cousins marrying one another can be harmful,’ he told an audience at the Hay Festival.
‘We should be concerned about that as there can be a lot of hidden genetic damage. Children are much more likely to get two copies of a damaged gene.
‘Bradford is very inbred. There is a huge amount of cousins marrying each other there.’
Studies have shown that 55 per cent of British Pakistanis are married to first cousins – and in Bradford, this rises to 75 per cent.
More...The surrogate mums who can't stop giving: Best friends have given birth NINE times to help childless couples - and there's more on the way
Wish you Waziristan: The bizarre Foreign Office video designed to stop young Muslims becoming extremists
Hundreds of babies dying unnecessarily because hospital staff aren't trained to use equipment
'Father' ordered to pay £100k for children he never knew he had after ex-wife tricked IVF clinic into using his frozen sperm

Other research has found that children of first cousins are ten times more likely to have recessive genetic disorders and face deafness, blindness and infant mortality.
But Prof Jones’s comments provoked anger among some Muslim groups yesterday.
Bradford city centre. Studies have shown that 55 per cent of British Pakistanis are married to first cousins - and in Bradford, this rises to 75 per cent

Concern about the risks to children from first-cousin marriage has been described as the last great taboo
Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, which promotes the image of Muslims in Britain, said: ‘I know many Muslims who have married their cousins and none of them have had a problem with their children.
‘Obviously, we don’t want any children to be born disabled who don’t need to be born disabled, so I would advise genetic screening before first cousins marry.
'But I find Steve Jones’s comments unworthy of a professor. Using language like “inbreeding” to describe cousins marrying is completely inappropriate and further demonises Muslims.’
Concern about the risks to children from first-cousin marriage has been described as the last great taboo.
Former environment minister Phil Woolas was rebuked by Downing Street in 2008 for saying British Pakistanis are fuelling rates of birth defects by marrying their cousins, with the spokesman for then prime minister Gordon Brown saying the issue was not one for ministers to comment on.
Mohammed Saleem Khan, chief executive of the Bradford Council for Mosques, said: ‘It is important to discuss these issues, but I just do not know of any firm evidence backing up Professor Jones’s claims. I think we need more conclusive studies so we can know for certain if there is any genuine risk.
‘Marriages between cousins is certainly common within south Asia, but it is becoming less so in Britain and also in Bradford. Islam allows you to marry anyone you want, so in many ways Islam promotes diversity.’
In his talk, Prof Jones said inbreeding was not confined to Muslims, and historically had occurred in every part of society, including the royal family.
He said: ‘We are all more incestuous than we realise. In Northern Ireland lots of people share the same surname, which suggests a high level of inbreeding.
‘There’s a lot of surname diversity in London but if you look at the Outer Hebrides there are rather fewer surnames in relation to the number of people.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1NpzerMIF

bwahahaha
chrispbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
dolores1

They should tell that to the royal families throughout Europe!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 12:29 PM   #3
heleno

Typical Daily Mail.
heleno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #4
ndc777

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispbacon View Post
Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, which promotes the image of Muslims in Britain, said: ‘I know many Muslims who have married their cousins and none of them have had a problem with their children.
‘Obviously, we don’t want any children to be born disabled who don’t need to be born disabled, so I would advise genetic screening before first cousins marry.
'But I find Steve Jones’s comments unworthy of a professor. Using language like “inbreeding” to describe cousins marrying is completely inappropriate and further demonises Muslims.’
It's incest. And if they read their Quran they'll find that incest is forbidden.

Last edited by ndc777; 30-05-2011 at 01:29 PM.
ndc777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #5
skanny
Inactive

great post this ... +1 to the OP.

i love this coment "typical daily mail" .... lol

daily mail making this up are they? .... incest is incest no matter what angle some may try and skew it.

this is why all "whiteys" on this land we call great britain should all be having at least 3 kids to make sure we dont get bred out of this fine land it once was... make britain great again people.

Last edited by skanny; 30-05-2011 at 01:35 PM.
skanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #6
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Places like Pakistan are tribal cultures, marriage based on land/resources - baker's son marrys farmer's daughter & so on.

Muhammad's relatives become Kings of Spain who breed with Royals of England & so on.

The Caliphate was fairly well inbred.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 30-05-2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: GramarrrrrrrrrrRRRrrr
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 01:46 PM   #7
bazil brazeel

More proof of the affects of inbreeding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk0Cy97PHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3BE...layer_embedded
bazil brazeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 02:31 PM   #8
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanny View Post

daily mail making this up are they? ....
Well it wouldn't be a first would it?

Quote:
this is why all "whiteys" on this land we call great britain should all be having at least 3 kids to make sure we dont get bred out of this fine land it once was... make britain great again people.
Yep. Keep Britain white. That'll make everything better.
No black in the Union Jack eh?
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #9
bazil brazeel

Well their is the stitching that keeps it together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk0Cy97PHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3BE...layer_embedded
bazil brazeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 02:44 PM   #10
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazil brazeel View Post

Well their is the stitching that keeps it together.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 02:47 PM   #11
cafe beelzebub

Bradford is a shit hole
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #12
decim

Bloodlines must be very important to Pakistanis, to operate such 'racial cleanliness' ..
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #13
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
YEAH MA'AM!!!!!!!

quality pic hehehe
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 03:06 PM   #14
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Has anyone told the Royal Family or the super wealthy elites this?
- tom bowden, perth australia, 30/5/2011 7:19

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1Nqewb4fx

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 03:13 PM   #15
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
Bradford is a shit hole
No it isn't
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #16
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Paedophile illegal immigrant is finally thrown out of Britain after claiming deportation would breach HIS human rights

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1NqhdjTN6

Yes that is a real Daily Mail headline and not satire.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #17
heathcliff

Quote:

daily mail making this up are they? .... incest is incest no matter what angle some may try and skew it.

My oh my, you'll be in trouble for saying things like that here, my friend - fair play to you though.

Of course they are inbred - just look at the amount of bow legged mutants with their lower jaw jutting out a mile waddling around any heavily muslim populated area. It's there for all to see.
heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 04:33 PM   #18
busa

Social stereotypes are usually based on fact.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #19
mrerisian

Quote:

I both agree and disagree with this comment.

Firstly it annoys me on this forum that some people think cynicism towards the mainstream media equates to simply picking and choosing which stories fit the worldview of a particular poster.

The Daily Mail has pioneered the attack upon the official story of David Kelly. It is always attacking the Big Brother state. It gives plenty of room to 9/11 "truth". The list goes on.

I don't agree with its editorial line but what it is reporting here is true in the sense that it is objectively verifiable. It's not a matter of opinion.

However, the gist of this story IS NOT that "whiteys" need to breed amongst themselves with more vigour. Quite the opposite. The conclusion I draw from this story is that there needs to be more integration and also more inter-racial breeding.

MrErisian hath spoken, now all you need do is nod in agreement.
mrerisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2011, 05:09 PM   #20
mrerisian

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Social stereotypes are usually based on fact.
Myths are based on fact.

They contain truths but I wouldn't go looking for Jason's Golden Fleece if I were you.
mrerisian is offline   Reply With Quote