Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 08-03-2007, 04:47 AM   #1
friendsinthesky
Banned

Lightbulb "Captain America" comes to an end.

#Note the manipulation in bold below.

Report: Captain America Dies on the Page
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

NEW YORK -- Captain America has undertaken his last mission - at least for now.

The venerable superhero is killed in the issue of his namesake comic that hit stands Wednesday, the New York Daily News reported. On the new edition's pages, a sniper shoots down the shield-wielding hero as he leaves a courthouse.

It ends a long run for the stars-and-stripes-wearing character, created in 1941. Over the years, some 210 million copies of Captain America comic books, published by New York-based Marvel Entertainment Inc., have been sold in 75 countries.

But resurrections are not unknown in the world of comics, and Marvel Entertainment Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada said a Captain America comeback wasn't impossible.

Still, the character's death came as a blow to co-creator Joe Simon.

"We really need him now," said Simon, 93, who worked with artist Jack Kirby to devise Captain America as a foe for Adolf Hitler.

The superhero was spawned when a scrawny arts student named Steve Rogers, ineligible for the army because of his poor health but eager to serve his country, agreed to a "Super Soldier Serum" injection. The substance made him a paragon of physical perfection, armed only with his shield, his strength, his smarts and a command of martial arts

Link; http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pb.../APE/703072456
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 08:21 AM   #2
h1s_l0rdsh1p

Oh GAWD!

I'm glad he's dead. I think the picture that NO ONE is getting, is that he is symbolising the future of that country. Not only was he a soldier injected with a super soldier serum, but he died. Just as the country will. Killed by that which he didn't see coming.

It's already being seen that the US will become a 3rd world country. He's just letting it be known to the kids before it happens.

To bad the kids aren't taught to catch things like this.
h1s_l0rdsh1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 11:48 PM   #3
phoenixchilde

I find it to be symbolic of the death of the United States. Recall the recent Superman movie, where they never used the term "American Way" that was originally used all the time by Superman. It used to be that he stood for "truth, justice and the American Way," but in last year's Superman Returns, it's asked, "does he still stand for truth, justice, all that?" The people who wrote Superman stories, who believe them to be a force of good, surely must be realizing that America has nothing to do with truth and justice. Alvin Schwartz, one of the early writers for Superman comics once said that when writing, it seemed almost as though Superman had a will of his own, and directed them to write the stories properly. Maybe we really have created a Trungpa.
phoenixchilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 01:24 AM   #4
earthseed

Me too phoenixchilde what's the next superhero NWO man? Or UN man?

earthseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 01:32 AM   #5
tru3

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixchilde View Post
I find it to be symbolic of the death of the United States. Recall the recent Superman movie, where they never used the term "American Way" that was originally used all the time by Superman. It used to be that he stood for "truth, justice and the American Way," but in last year's Superman Returns, it's asked, "does he still stand for truth, justice, all that?" The people who wrote Superman stories, who believe them to be a force of good, surely must be realizing that America has nothing to do with truth and justice. Alvin Schwartz, one of the early writers for Superman comics once said that when writing, it seemed almost as though Superman had a will of his own, and directed them to write the stories properly. Maybe we really have created a Trungpa.
it certainly is auspicious, to me.

what do you mean by a "trungpa"? i'm not familiar with the term.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2007, 02:09 AM   #6
tru3

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthseed View Post
Me too phoenixchilde what's the next superhero NWO man? Or UN man?

are any of you guys in the states? you want to see the general level of cosciousness where i live?

the land of stock cars and all you can eat ribs night at the sizzler.

the masses seem to only care for bread and cirsuses. it will be interesting to see if and what arouses them from their daze. i believe it was de Toqueville who first called america a "sleeping giant"; today, we're more like a giant in a insulin-induced coma!

deep down, i believe there is still some fiber left in the american spirit. after living in the american south for 11 years, i feel compassion for these people most of the time. the best in them, the trusting optimistic exuberant fun-loving spirit, has been used against them since the Civil War, where the encroachment of federalism on constitutional law first arose, and where the challenge was ruthlessly crushed. i was born in "bloody kansas", home base of john brown, who burned out slave owners across missouri, and was finally hung after a failed raid on a federal armory.

the bedrock of the denial, in my opinion, is the massive dysfunction in the american family. people give up their own power for the sake of the kids, and then smother the kids with fear. there's this wild swing between massive mind control in the corporate media, fearful religious dogma, and a rank permissiveness and hedonism, especially within the more affluent of the population.

based on everything i've read, the social and psychological conditions in the united states at this time are strikingly similar to germany in the 1920's and 30's. i believe these conditions are exactly what the ill. intended.

the road to world war ii started when the countries of the world crashed germany's economy in retribution for ww1. this, imv, is about to happen to the u.s. economy. capt. america may well be, in fact, a "next exit 1/2 mile" sign. hence, my brushing up on oz speak

i've watched this chinese currency manipulation very closely, and deeds are afoot; whether they are dark or light will depend on whether people are open to dropping beliefs and worldviews they have long cherished, and embrace a greater sense of who they are and what they bring to the world. if a critical mass doesn't experience this at the critical time, all hell will break loose.

the good news is not everyone has to participate. the vibration of consciousness is experienced on a logarithmic scale, not a geometrical scale. each person in integrity and courage nullifies and can even "flip" a thousand people who aren't. don't think so? go watch alex jones video standing in front of the bilderburger. that was not a speech. that was a flowing stream of energy. he spoke almost 10 minutes, and i think he only took 3 breaths. that was not a speech.

somebody needs to stand in front of the vatican and perform the same empowerment ceremony!

trust me: the rebel spirit is still alive and well here. i can tell you this: you wouldn't want to engage in road rage with anyone who drives down my country road. everyone is packing a weapon. if it comes down to it, they'll have to take this state house by house, farm by farm, holler by holler.
while i'm on the beach in oz!

Last edited by tru3; 17-03-2007 at 02:20 AM. Reason: clarification
Old 17-03-2007, 02:20 AM   #7
phoenixchilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru3 View Post
it certainly is auspicious, to me.

what do you mean by a "trungpa"? i'm not familiar with the term.
A Trungpa is a thought form. An idea made manifest by the concentration of living people.
Old 17-03-2007, 02:32 AM   #8
tru3

Quote:
A Trungpa is a thought form. An idea made manifest by the concentration of living people.

oh. a meme. a golem. isnt' it ironic that those attracted to the apocalyptic vision and regularly protest their righteousness are the very ones creating the vortex of fear and loathing that will manifest it?
Old 19-03-2007, 01:01 AM   #9
kromagg

Ah, so Marvel finally rip another DC idea and have one of their biggest heroes killed. And underwhelmingly for a superhero. Interesting.

By the way, if anyone's interested, there's a "The Avengers" cartoon (can't remember what it's called, but it's a TV-movie cartoon from about a year or two ago) which features an all-star Marvel cast.

The reason I mention it is, I think they fight the Nazis. Who were helped by, if I'm not mistaken...

... reptilians. I think it's called Ultatimate Avengers, I'll try find my copy and study it, I urge you to do so. You can probably download it if you know where to look. (I've never really been a Marvel fan so never really paid attention to the story much and watched it before I knew about David and his Lizard People so didn't know of any possible conspiracies then. Interestingly, I don't think this is the first time Marvel has used Reptiles...)
"There will be peace; there will be peace when the people of the world... want it so badly, that their governments will have no choice but to give it to them. I just wish you could all see the earth the way that I see it... Beause when you really look at it, it's just one world..."
kromagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 03:54 PM   #10
mrguitarbear

"Captain America's been torn apart
Now he's a court jester
With a broken heart.
He said turn me around
And take me back to the start... "

( Guns and Roses , Paradise City )

The death of Captain America symbolises the death of the American Dream. Simple enough. The end of Horatio Alger's dream of America as the land of opportunity for all.

Rest in Peace Cap...
mrguitarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2007, 03:55 AM   #11
phoenixchilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrguitarbear View Post
"Captain America's been torn apart
Now he's a court jester
With a broken heart.
He said turn me around
And take me back to the start... "

( Guns and Roses , Paradise City )

The death of Captain America symbolises the death of the American Dream. Simple enough. The end of Horatio Alger's dream of America as the land of opportunity for all.

Rest in Peace Cap...
Death of the American dream as the land of opportunity? I think that died in WW2 when they spend the first two years of the war getting rich by selling weapons to both sides. Or maybe it died in 1812 when they tried to invade Canada, and then lied about it in all their history books. Or maybe it died in 1776 when they wrote a constitution that includes the words "manifest destiny," AKA, America's right to take over the continent of North America.

I don't know about you, but it sounds to me that it's the death of the illusion of the American dream.
Old 26-03-2007, 12:03 PM   #12
friendsinthesky
Banned

Quote:
I don't know about you, but it sounds to me that it's the death of the illusion of the American dream.
Yes, I tend to agree.
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote