Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 10-08-2011, 06:26 PM   #161
akana

Examples of Modern day Use of the Protocols:

Quote:
In 2005, it was reported that the Palestinian Authority was refering to the Protocols in a textbook for 10th grade students. After media exposure, the PA issued a revised edition of the textbook that does not include references to the Protocols.[80]
Quote:
Lebanon and Hezbollah In March 1970, the Protocols were reported to be the top 'nonfiction' bestseller in Lebanon.[75] The Country Reports on Human Rights Practices 2004 by the US Department of State states that "the television series, Ash-Shatat ("The Diaspora"), which centred on the alleged conspiracy of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion to dominate the world, was aired in October and November 2003 by the Lebanon-based satellite television network Al-Manar, owned by Hezbollah."[76]
Quote:
Hamas The Charter of Hamas explicitly refers to the Protocols, accepting them as factual and makes several references to Freemasons as one of the "secret societies" controlled by "Zionists". The Article 32 of the Hamas Charter states: The Zionist plan is limitless. After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying.[77]

The visible universe could lie on a membrane floating within a higher-dimensional space.
akana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #162
akana

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
They are PRO WAR
PRO MURDER
PRO DECEPTION
PRO HATE
PRO POISONING
PRO DICTATORSHIP
PRO CAPITOLISTIC GREED
PRO SHESTY PRACTICES
PRO POWER AND CONTROL
All that is wrong with the world THEY ARE FOR IT!

I grew up in Miami beach my friend I have personal experience with the ASHKENAZI JEWS!
Don't forget to add PRO REVENGE on that list

this video talks about it here:

The visible universe could lie on a membrane floating within a higher-dimensional space.

Last edited by akana; 10-08-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:39 PM   #163
akana

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
As I have said before jews are no more to blame for the actions of the religions that were created after judaism then you are for the actions of your forebears.
Zionism is not a Jewish movement

Old 10-08-2011, 06:40 PM   #164
akana

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourot21 View Post
I'm a Ashkenazim Jew and I haven't started any wars.

I think your StormFront racist garbage is full of crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantesrevival View Post
Good post, this thread is neo nazi propaganda pure and simple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
I am inclined to agree with you

Zionism is not a Jewish movement. Your confusion of anti-Jewish sentiment ("jew hatred"), anti-Zionism and anti-semitism is completely wrong.

Zionism has nothing to do with a homeland for the jewish people, it's the talmudic institution of one world government under their 'god-given' rule. Zion is a sinister concept, not a physical place. Judaism is religon, zionism is the subversion of that religon, using it to further their own agendas.

Last edited by akana; 10-08-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #165
dolores1

The entire list of these videos on youtube is well worth watching if anyone has not yet seen them.

I recommend watching!
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #166
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
And it seems they have a hold of at least I would venture to say 9 maybe 10 countries governments have you seen all of the direct descendants of the ROTHSCHILDS the main sore upon the eyes of the inhabitants MY GOD they are at least up to 100,000 from just the direct bloodlines,
Then you want to count the bloodlines you cannot directly count because name changes and allowing other bloodlines to enter for the sake of new blood but mostly new power and control and new big money options and man you got at the bare minnimal at least 500,000.
I estimated 2-100 million Rothschilds were possible once on a thread @ DIF. Based on 9 generations multiplying by 5-10 members

5x5x5x5x5x5x5x5x5 = approx 2 million

10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10x10 = 1 billion actually

The entire Orc army perhaps

Who knows how many test tube Rothschilds are hatching now?

Amschel Meyer sprouted at least a dozen
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #167
akana

The Rothchilds funded both sides of the war, while claiming to be "Jewish".

Old 10-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #168
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by akana View Post
The Rothchilds funded both sides of every war, while claiming to be "Jewish".
there fixed it

edit

The grew up in Judenstrasse....

Last edited by rodin; 10-08-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:50 PM   #169
akana

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
there fixed it

edit

The grew up in Judenstrasse....
nice one

Old 10-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #170
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
The Rothchilds funded both sides of the war, while claiming to be "Jewish".
Ahhh so you are a little bit clued up!
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:57 PM   #171
akana

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
Ahhh so you are a little bit clued up!
What does this mean, 'clued up' ? Is that an insult

Old 10-08-2011, 09:00 PM   #172
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
What does this mean, 'clued up' ? Is that an insult
You mean you dont get the term?, or you wonder If I am being sarcastic?

I mean IMO compared to your holocaust denial research, your knowledge here is more on the Ball..

Im my humble opinion..

Many like to powerful evil Jews as Jews... and Powerful evil Christians and Fake Christians..

never the same though...
Old 10-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #173
akana

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
You mean you dont get the term?, or you wonder If I am being sarcastic?

I mean IMO compared to your holocaust denial research, your knowledge here is more on the Ball..

Im my humble opinion..

Many like to powerful evil Jews as Jews... and Powerful evil Christians and Fake Christians..

never the same though...
I did not get the term, "clued up", as it's not to be found on UrbanDictionary.

Thank you for your kind words.

Last edited by akana; 10-08-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:04 PM   #174
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I did not get the term, "clued up", as it's not to be found on UrbanDictionary.

Thank you for your kind words.
You are not from the UK I take it then...

Clued up = Researched...

dont mention it
Old 10-08-2011, 09:10 PM   #175
rodin
Banned

I think essential reading is the original Nilus translation of the Protocols. The language is sometimes heavy going, but it is very revealing and full of detail
Old 10-08-2011, 10:00 PM   #176
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Wahhabis Are of Jewish Origin

he U.S. Department of Defense has released translations of a number of Iraqi intelligence documents dating from Saddam’s rule. One, a General Military Intelligence Directorate report from September 2002, entitled “The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots”, shows the Iraqi government was aware of the nefarious purposes of the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia, often known as Salafis, in serving Western interests to undermine Islam.

The report relies heavily on the Memoirs of Mr. Hempher, which describe in detail how a British spy to the Middle East, in the middle of the eighteenth century, made contact with Adbul Wahhab, to create a subversive version of Islam, the notorious sect of Wahhabism, which became the founding cult of the Saudi regime. The movement was temporarily suppressed by the Ottomam armies in the middle of the nineteenth century. But with the assistance of the British, the Wahhabis and their Saudi sponsors returned to power and founded their own state in 1932. Since then, the Saudis have collaborated closely with the Americans, to whom they owe their tremendous oil wealth, in funding various Islamic fundamentalist organizations and other American covert operations, particularly the "jihad" in Afghanistan. But the Saudis simulatenously use the immense wealth at their dispossal to disseminate this disruptive brand of Islam to various parts of the world, categorized by some of the largest propaganda campaign in history.

Many who defend Wahhabism as a legitimate reform movement of Islam have tried to dismiss the Memoirs as a spurious fabrication. These include Bernard Haykel, Professor in Near Eastern Studies at Princeton University, who, without providing any evidence, presumes the Memoirs to have been created by Ayyub Sabri Pasha.

However, while the Memoirs only emerged in the 1970s, Pasha wrote his version of the story already in 1888. Ayyub Sabri Pasha was a well-known Ottoman writer and Turkish naval admiral, who served the Ottoman army in the Arabian Pensinsula, writing several works about the region and it's history. Including The Beginning and Spreading of Wahhabism, where he recounts Abdul Wahhab's association and plotting with Hempher.

In addition to that revealed in the Hempher Memoirs, the Iraqi intelligence report also makes known some surprising claims, derived from works circulated in Arabic which have not been translated into English. As the report recounts, both Abdul Wahhab, and his sponsor, ibn Saud, who founded the Saudi dynasty, were of Jewish origin.

For example, D. Mustafa Turan wrote, in The Donmeh Jews, that Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab was a descendant of a family of Donmeh Jews from Turkey. The Donmeh were descendants of followers of the infamous false-messiah of Judaism, Shabbetai Zevi, who shocked the Jewish world in 1666 by converting to Islam. Viewing it as a sacred mystery, Zevi's followers imitated his conversion to Islam, though secretly keeping to their Kabbalistic doctrines. In Europe, the Shabbeteans were eventually led a century later by Jacob Frank, claiming to be a reincarnation of Zevi. And, according to Rabbi Antelman in To Eliminate the Opiate, to them belonged the Rothschilds who had a hand in the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati. The Donmeh community of Turkey were concentrated in the city of Salonika, which became a hotbed of Masonic activity, and from which the Young Turk movement evolved, which aided in the collapse of the Muslim empire of the Ottoman Turks. There is evidence that Ataturk himself, the founder of the modern Turkish state, was of Donmeh origin as well.

Turan maintains that Abdul Wahhab's grandfather, Sulayman was actually Shulman, having belonged to the Jewish community of Bursa in Turkey. From there he settled in Damascus, where he feigned Islam, but was apparently expelled for practicing sorcery. He then fled to Egypt and he again faced condemnation, so made his way he to the Hijaz, where he got married and fathered Abdul Wahhab. According to the report, the same is claimed in The Donmeh Jews and the Origin of the Saudi Wahabis, Rifat Salim Kabar.

The notion of the Saudi family being of Jewish heritage has been published by Mohammad Sakher, who, it is claimed, was ordered killed by the regime for his revelations. The report relates a similar account, but from different sources. According The Wahabi Movement/The Truth and Roots, by Abdul Wahhab Ibrahim Al-Shammari, for example, ibn Saud is actually descended from Mordechai bin Ibrahim bin Mushi, a Jewish merchant from Basra. Apparently, when he was approached by members from the Arabian tribe of Aniza, then claimed to be one of them, and traveled with them to Najd and his name became Markhan bin Ibrahim bin Musa.

Additionally, Abdul Wahhab was descended from Wahib Al-Tamimi, so, as reported by al Said Nasir, in The History of the Saud Family, the Saudi ambassador in Cairo, Abdullah bin Ibrahim al Mufaddal, paid Muhammad Al-Tamimi thirty five thousand Jinee in the year 1943, to forge a family tree of the Saudi family and that of Abdul Wahhab, and merge them into one, claiming their origin from the Prophet Mohammed.

While it would be difficult to independantly authenticate these claims, they are interesting in light of the role that the state of Saudi Arabia has and continues to play with regards to supporting and advancing Western power in the Middle East and elsewhere. Especially astounding is the very dubious and virulent form of Islam, that Wahhabism and Salafism represent, which is currently wrecking havoc on Islamic traditions, and dividing the Muslim community in petty squabbles over trivial details, allowing the War on Islam to proceed effectively unchecked.

By David Livingstone taken from Kayhan International daily.

http://english.irib.ir/analysis/arti...-jewish-origin
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2017, 11:37 AM   #177
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
Narsha and SHINee: Illuminati Infiltration of K-Pop

SHINee is one of Korea’s most popular music acts. What seems to be an Asian male version of the Pussycat Dolls released a second album that seems on par with the Illuminati’s Luciferian agenda. It is subtly called … Lucifer. Here’s their video of the same name:

There is no elaborate storyline in this video just product placements from BMW, complicated hair and a supernatural force (Lucifer) mesmerizing the singers.

The song’s lyrics compare the love of a treacherous woman to the spell of Lucifer … or is it the other way around?
Here’s an English translation of the lyrics:

Even if I try to avoid you, I can’t find a place to hide
I’m trapped by you, who I can’t even deny
If it was love, if you really loved me, don’t do this to me
Her whisper is the Lucifer

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer
Your undeniable magic is the Lucifer
When I approach you
With your angelic face
Say the reason you live is for me
Say it

When I first saw you, I stopped for a short time
As if someone was tightly seizing my heart, not letting it go (still)
You took all, all, all, all, all, all of my heart just like that
You make my heart burn out when you’re not here

It can’t grow anymore

Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic

The love stories I shared with you
You look towards the same places I do
When we feel that we can’t get any more perfect
Only stare at me, you want me more, more, more, more, more, more
Only look at me, you’re the center of everything, thing, thing, thing, thing, thing

Since before, something has been wrong, you’ve been weird
The love I knew left my side, one by one
All I have is you

It can’t grow anymore

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle
I dance for you, who will never be satisfied
You look into me openly, touching my brain
I think I’ve become a fool
I think I’m only getting more and more attracted to you

It’s not that I hate you or that I dislike you
It’s just that kind of stare is a burden is all
I’m not going anywhere
I’ve waited like this by only looking at you

Your stare captures me
As the days went by, it became sharper
I’m tired of your obsession
I’ve been cut a lot, my heart is bleeding
When it’s about time for me to pass out
She comes to me like an angel, saying “I love you”
Even though I knew it was really you
You really confused me

It can’t grow anymore

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle
Leave me alone, when I’m free, I’ll be able to truly love you
Leave me alone, don’t make me sick of you
So I can truly look at you

Then love is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle … what an interesting way to describe the fate of pop stars. Like their counterparts of the Western world, these pop stars sing about being trapped, used and confused while their young fans dance and recite the words. As if to confirm the occult inspiration of the song, the video finishes with a shot of all the group’s members flashing the hermetic sign of “as above so below”.
Lead singer of South Korean boy band Shinee dies

News reports say Kim Jong-hyun was unconscious when taken to hospital and suggest cause of death was suicide...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-boy-band-dies

Last edited by surfer12; 18-12-2017 at 11:38 AM.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2017, 12:20 PM   #178
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
Lead singer of South Korean boy band Shinee dies

News reports say Kim Jong-hyun was unconscious when taken to hospital and suggest cause of death was suicide...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-boy-band-dies
He was 27.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:34 PM   #179
surfer12

Inside the brutal world of K-pop

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...attle-11720438
Young and talented wannabes are put through extensive training programmes run by labels to turn them into stars in the shortest time possible.

Once they've been signed up, musicians may find themselves under strict contracts governing their public and private behaviour, their weight, diet and workout regimes, and even who they can and cannot date. Many would-be singers have been offered loans for plastic surgery to correct minor faults before they're allowed to be pushed into the limelight.

Concerns have been raised over the exploitation of K-pop stars in the not-too-distant past - with girlband Nine Muses claiming in 2012 that they had to stick to the 'paper cup diet' - in which all their meals must fit inside a disposable cup - in order to keep their slim figures.
This kind of entertainment is, exploitative, abusive, shameful and disgusting and has nothing to do with real art. It's all about making money for a Satanic elite who control the commercial and fake entertainment industry.

Quote:
He was plucked from obscurity by SM Entertainment at a high school concert while playing the bass guitar and was put into their high-intensity training programme before he had a chance to finish his education.

He once spoke of the pressure to perform well in front of music industry bods, telling one interviewer that when he didn't sing well at training camp, he would go upstairs to the deserted floors and cry out his frustration alone.

[...]

His worries were echoed in the final texts he sent his older sister, while begging her to 'let him go'.

"It's been really hard up until now. Send me off please," he told her. "Tell everyone I've suffered. This is my last greeting."

Jonghyun had mentioned his fears of letting people down in his suicide letter, which he sent best friend Nine9 - the singer of Korean band Dear Cloud - days before his last solo concert.

In it, he had spilled his heart out, telling her he felt "worthless" and "at fault" for his inner turmoil.
Horrific trolling over Jonghyun's LGBT rights stance
In 2013 Kim faced a wave of anger from far-right trolls who blasted his liberal views towards 'sexual minorities', as LGBT people are called in Korea.

He had publicly supported a bisexual trans student by using one of the student's handwritten posters as his Twitter profile picture, but quickly found himself under fire from ultra-conservative trolls.

But that didn't stop him from voicing his support for gay rights whenever he had the opportunity.

If you have been affected by any of the issues in this article you can
freephone the Samaritans on 116123 at any time of the day or night