Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2011, 02:12 PM   #101
theramblingpoet
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Near an Indian reservation somewhere in AMERICA
Posts: 971
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default I also have a problem with this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
I have a problem with paedophiles of any religion - I have a problem with people who generalise and who stereotype people - you would probably not wish to be stereotyped so why do it to others?

All religions and for that matter groups tend to think that they are superior in some way whether that is from a religious ideology or from a moral one etc. I believe we are all equal and that our actions define us.

By perpetuating the myth of the stereotypical 'jew' you are helping to perpetuate the divide you claim to dislike so much.

I know many people of all different faiths and include them as friends. Their religious beliefs do not separate us, they merely make us different. I do not believe that there is a 'heaven' or 'hell' as described by religious texts so I really do not give a damn if those who do believe it think I wont be going there.

If we wish to rid the world of division then tbh we need to confront individuals over their actions rather then sit here and finger point at groups of people for no tangible reason.

If you look at the catholic religion as a different example paedophiles can still get to heaven if they say their hail marys and repent. How fucked up is that?

Muhammad married a 9 year old girl and consummated that marriage whilst she was of that age according to the hadiths, as for the ayatollah Khomeinis' words on sex with infants though did warn that you should wait until they are a few years old before penetration is attempted.

If you want to crusade against religious proclamations that sex with children is ok then take on them all.
The fact that now after the fact knowing that all points of contention were created BY THE ASHKENAZI JEWS in order to create things to start a war over,
the religions ARE ALL CRAP they are all LIES they are all FALSE,
Even knowing this the jews are still piggy backing off of the good fortune of being a jew in this new day and age and still keeping seperate and proclaimming special favor!
I have a problem with ORGANIZED RELIGION AT ALL but that religion specifically states the allowance of peodophilia in,
that religion under certain circumstances and targets specifically the extremely young and innocent toddlers at a point that can create extreme detriment to the child and to future children by creating the NEED TO RAPE OTHER TODDLERS IN DAMAGED INDIVIDUALS.
The jews created catholicism and Islamic faith as well they are directly responsible for all WAR ALL FAMINE BECAUSE OF THERE TEACHINGS WHICH ARE FALSE.
The words of the quran in regards to child brides mimic the philosophies and Laws of the telmud when I read the quran I see major similarities to the telmud teachings in everything.

Last edited by theramblingpoet; 05-08-2011 at 02:15 PM.
theramblingpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #102
thoreau
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,762
Likes: 291 (137 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
The fact that now after the fact knowing that all points of contention were created BY THE ASHKENAZI JEWS in order to create things to start a war over,
the religions ARE ALL CRAP they are all LIES they are all FALSE,
Even knowing this the jews are still piggy backing off of the good fortune of being a jew in this new day and age and still keeping seperate and proclaimming special favor!
I have a problem with ORGANIZED RELIGION AT ALL but that religion specifically states the allowance of peodophilia in,
that religion under certain circumstances and targets specifically the extremely young and innocent toddlers at a point that can create extreme detriment to the child and to future children by creating the NEED TO RAPE OTHER TODDLERS IN DAMAGED INDIVIDUALS.
The jews created catholicism and Islamic faith as well they are directly responsible for all WAR ALL FAMINE BECAUSE OF THERE TEACHINGS WHICH ARE FALSE.
The words of the quran in regards to child brides mimic the philosophies and Laws of the telmud when I read the quran I see major similarities to the telmud teachings in everything.
As I have said before jews are no more to blame for the actions of the religions that were created after judaism then you are for the actions of your forebears.

We can only be held responsible for our own actions and not the actions of others.

There are similarities in the religious teachings mainly because they are a tool for the control of mankind and the historical texts reflect the thoughts, morals and ideology of the time. Just as the legislation and laws that govern societies have changed over time.

Your irrational bigotry saddens me - but as ever you are entitled to your opinion just as i am mine.
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:11 PM   #103
theramblingpoet
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Near an Indian reservation somewhere in AMERICA
Posts: 971
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default The world would be a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreau View Post
As I have said before jews are no more to blame for the actions of the religions that were created after judaism then you are for the actions of your forebears.

We can only be held responsible for our own actions and not the actions of others.

There are similarities in the religious teachings mainly because they are a tool for the control of mankind and the historical texts reflect the thoughts, morals and ideology of the time. Just as the legislation and laws that govern societies have changed over time.

Your irrational bigotry saddens me - but as ever you are entitled to your opinion just as i am mine.
If Hitler truly woould have committed genocide
WW1, WW2, DESERT STORM,FRENCH REVOLUTION, AMERICAN REVOLUTION, ECT>ECT>ECT>
Started because of the fundamental teachings of the ASHKENAZI JEWS and all jews benefitted in the end from all of these wars YOU ALL RULE THE WORLD AND NO ONE CAN QUESTION YOU OR YOUR FOUL TEACHINGS SOON IF WE DO ALL GOYIM WILL BE SENTENCED TO DEATH!
Tell me how will this suit you white people in my town pay for all the illegals to sit on welfare because they are of a different race and all white people are rich right?
I hear darker skinned people able to say cracker in public and everyone snickers but if a white person says the N word all races are PISSED OFF this is what the JEWS created to set one color against the other.
Farakhan is backed by JEWS who pay for his racist crusade against the WHITE DEVIL to stimulate the old hatred against ALL WHITES!
theramblingpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #104
thoreau
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,762
Likes: 291 (137 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
If Hitler truly woould have committed genocide
WW1, WW2, DESERT STORM,FRENCH REVOLUTION, AMERICAN REVOLUTION, ECT>ECT>ECT>
Started because of the fundamental teachings of the ASHKENAZI JEWS and all jews benefitted in the end from all of these wars YOU ALL RULE THE WORLD AND NO ONE CAN QUESTION YOU OR YOUR FOUL TEACHINGS SOON IF WE DO ALL GOYIM WILL BE SENTENCED TO DEATH!
Tell me how will this suit you white people in my town pay for all the illegals to sit on welfare because they are of a different race and all white people are rich right?
I hear darker skinned people able to say cracker in public and everyone snickers but if a white person says the N word all races are PISSED OFF this is what the JEWS created to set one color against the other.
Farakhan is backed by JEWS who pay for his racist crusade against the WHITE DEVIL to stimulate the old hatred against ALL WHITES!
and here is where i stop responding to you - i have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about - nor have you responded in anyway to the post i made merely went of on some bigoted tangent.
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:26 PM   #105
theramblingpoet
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Near an Indian reservation somewhere in AMERICA
Posts: 971
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Stereo types describe the MAJORITY of one particular race or religion and MORE TIMES THAN NOT the stereo type is absolutely true and accurate!
We Americans have a saying when you try to lie or cheat us or steal from us by being crafty DON'T TRY TO JEW ME!
WHY?
Because the stereo typical jew is a crafty liar with permission from the telmud to be this way without guilt when a Goyim is involved.
DON'T TRY TO JEW ME!
theramblingpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:32 PM   #106
john67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lancs. UK
Posts: 252
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshine View Post
The Holocaust I am referring to is the famous one which 6 million Jews perished in the concentration camps. Very sad but I will say that the Illuminati (The Goyim Royal Family, The Goyim Chinese govt, The Goyim wealthy) is doing all these things. The Jews are just scapegoated as per usual and anyway, I have been called an AntiSemite too but that is something I will have to live with.
Anyway threads like this can get Icke into serious trouble with outsiders!!!
I don't know where to start with this crap

the protocols are real, the holohoax isn't, and yes the jews were behind both because they do not have souls, think archons or just basic sociopaths or psychopaths.

plain enough?

Last edited by john67; 05-08-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: typo
john67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #107
yourot21
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Saturn
Posts: 1,393
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
were created BY THE ASHKENAZI JEWS in order to create things to start a war over,
I'm a Ashkenazim Jew and I haven't started any wars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
religions ARE ALL CRAP they are all LIES they are all FALSE
I think your StormFront racist garbage is full of crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
Even knowing this the jews are still piggy backing off of the good fortune of being a jew
My parents came to this country with empty pockets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
but that religion specifically states the allowance of peodophilia
Most Jews don't have sex with kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
The jews created catholicism and Islamic faith as well
No. Catholicism was created by Rome because they like the fact that Jesus is a dead Jew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
.If Hitler truly woould have committed genocide
WW1, WW2, DESERT STORM,FRENCH REVOLUTION, AMERICAN REVOLUTION,
The only thing that pansy hitler committed was suicide.
yourot21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #108
dantesrevival
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somewhere on the high fucking seas
Posts: 4,672
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourot21 View Post
I'm a Ashkenazim Jew and I haven't started any wars.

I think your StormFront racist garbage is full of crap.

My parents came to this country with empty pockets.

Most Jews don't have sex with kids.

No. Catholicism was created by Rome because they like the fact that Jesus is a dead Jew.

The only thing that pansy hitler committed was suicide.
Good post, this thread is neo nazi propaganda pure and simple.
dantesrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #109
hassid
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 507
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
I have a problem with ORGANIZED RELIGION AT ALL but that religion specifically states the allowance of peodophilia in,
that religion under certain circumstances and targets specifically the extremely young and innocent toddlers at a point that can create extreme detriment to the child and to future children by creating the NEED TO RAPE OTHER TODDLERS IN DAMAGED INDIVIDUALS.
What are you talking about? Are you talking about the laws of Jewish religion?
If so you're either been misled or you are the one misleading others (perhaps purposefully and viciously).
hassid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:51 PM   #110
thoreau
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,762
Likes: 291 (137 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantesrevival View Post
Good post, this thread is neo nazi propaganda pure and simple.
I am inclined to agree with you
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:58 PM   #111
the rational thinker
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hard Disc Drive
Posts: 1,932
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourot21 View Post
I'm a Ashkenazim Jew and I haven't started any wars.
I shouldn't think you have, you're not a member of the Ashkenazim elite in International Banking, Media, Government, Military, etc.

An example of the elite, a large number of whom today call themselves Israelite's can be found in Israel itself as well as many other nations: http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...m-all-1.290572

Quote:
The most Ashkenazi elite of them all

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...m-all-1.290572

The elites vary enormously in integration of Mizrahi and Ashkenazi Jews. The elite that is apparently the most Ashkenazi of all is that of the radical left.

Gideon Levy raises an important issue: the incorporation of Mizrahi Jews into the elites of Israeli society. The picture he draws is depressing: "Our entire political, economic, legal, academic and even military leadership is made up of Ashkenazim, with a smattering of Sephardim as the exceptions that so remarkably prove the rule." ("And what happens in our community?" May 2 ) This picture is only partially true. The elites vary enormously in this matter. Some are more integrated, while others less so. The elite that is apparently the most Ashkenazi of all is that of the radical left.

In recent decades we have had ministers of defense, foreign affairs and finance who were Mizrahim. We have had chiefs of staff who were Mizrahim, GOCs, heads of Military Intelligence, commanders of the air force and Sayeret Matkal special operations force, attorneys general, directors general and senior officials at the Finance Ministry, heads of the Histadrut labor federation, and business tycoons. Even the Labor Party, a regular target for criticism in this respect, has twice elected a Mizrahi head, and the current Histadrut secretary general is far from being a "pet Mizrahi."

However, the elites calling for an international boycott of Israel, and the Israeli participants in Israeli Apartheid Week in cities around the world, and in general all those who tend to portray Israel as a despicable and failed state, solely responsible for the conflict - this indeed is an Ashkenazi elite "with a smattering of Mizrahim." It would be appropriate for the members of this elite, who excel at preaching morality, to show a little more humility and learn a lesson from Israel's business, political and defense elites on how to integrate Mizrahim.

As a rule, it can be said that all encounters in the modern era between the European world and the East, particularly the Middle East, have been unequal. Of these encounters, the one in Israel between those with origins in Europe and those from the Middle East was the least unequal because both sides shared the Zionist ideology that considered all Jewish communities as belonging to the same people. This approach did not, in practice, prevent prejudice, patronizing and discrimination, but it included an enormous advantage when compared to every other outlook, as far as integrating communities was concerned.

Among modern ideologies, only Zionism enables, and requires, that Polish Jews and Yemenite Jews be seen as one people. It is fashionable today to denigrate this philosophy that sees all Jews as one nation; it is fashionable to consider it a myth. But it is clear that when it comes to integrating people from Europe and the Arab-Muslim world, in nearly equal numbers, Israel is the most successful example of such an integration in modern history. From a Zionist standpoint, it could be said that this achievement is less worthy of wonderment; after all, it involves people of the same nation, despite the cultural differences between them. And it's not about the much more difficult integration of immigrants from different nations and cultures.

The more someone distances himself from Zionist ideology and considers less than obvious the Jewish national philosophy in its Zionist form, and the more that person considers the coming of Jews to this land as regular immigration rather than aliyah - the more that person should be impressed by Israel's achievements in building a nation. It is therefore better to embrace the Zionist outlook so there is room left to criticize the Israeli reality on this matter, not just be impressed by it. As an effort to integrate immigrants from the entire world, East and West, Israel is a phenomenal success story; Compared with the Zionist ideal of ingathering "the exiles" there is still a lot to be done.

Last edited by the rational thinker; 05-08-2011 at 05:11 PM.
the rational thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:02 PM   #112
theramblingpoet
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Near an Indian reservation somewhere in AMERICA
Posts: 971
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Ashkenazi jews created racism!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourot21 View Post
I'm a Ashkenazim Jew and I haven't started any wars.



I think your StormFront racist garbage is full of crap.



My parents came to this country with empty pockets.



Most Jews don't have sex with kids.



No. Catholicism was created by Rome because they like the fact that Jesus is a dead Jew.



The only thing that pansy hitler committed was suicide.
If most jews did not have sex with children it would not be a special provision in your telmud when dealing with sex with children.
JEWS KILLED YOUR JEWISH KING BY FORCING THE ROMANS TO THE WILL OF THE JEWISH AUDIENCE.
Paul referred to the jewish heirarchy and they ordained him a gentilian counterpart of judaism by allowing him to teach the gospels but disallowing the same patriarchal rituals including and especially circumcision.
You came without money and NO ONE IN YOUR FAMILY PLAYED CUT THROAT TACTICS just like it says you should in the telmud?
Don't try to jew me.
Ashkenazi is not a race it is a religious practice and state of mind accompanied by philosophies which split the churches and races apart!
PEOPLE DID DIE maybe not for the reason we were told BUT THEY DIED NONE THE LESS!

Last edited by theramblingpoet; 05-08-2011 at 05:05 PM.
theramblingpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #113
yourot21
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Saturn
Posts: 1,393
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the rational thinker View Post
I shouldn't think so, you're not a member of the Ashkenazim Elite in International Banking, Media, Government, Military, etc.
They're anti-nationalism and pro-globalization!

Last edited by yourot21; 05-08-2011 at 05:13 PM.
yourot21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #114
theramblingpoet
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Near an Indian reservation somewhere in AMERICA
Posts: 971
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Says another jew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassid View Post
What are you talking about? Are you talking about the laws of Jewish religion?
If so you're either been misled or you are the one misleading others (perhaps purposefully and viciously).
Look I read the telmud YOUR RELIGION IS HOGWASH SO ARE ALL RELIGIONS society needs to trash any and all organized religion and get back to reality!
theramblingpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:12 PM   #115
dantesrevival
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somewhere on the high fucking seas
Posts: 4,672
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
If most jews did not have sex with children it would not be a special provision in your telmud when dealing with sex with children.
JEWS KILLED YOUR JEWISH KING BY FORCING THE ROMANS TO THE WILL OF THE JEWISH AUDIENCE.
Paul referred to the jewish heirarchy and they ordained him a gentilian counterpart of judaism by allowing him to teach the gospels but disallowing the same patriarchal rituals including and especially circumcision.
You came without money and NO ONE IN YOUR FAMILY PLAYED CUT THROAT TACTICS just like it says you should in the telmud?
Don't try to jew me.
Ashkenazi is not a race it is a religious practice and state of mind accompanied by philosophies which split the churches and races apart!
PEOPLE DID DIE maybe not for the reason we were told BUT THEY DIED NONE THE LESS!

You really think most Jews have sex with children, Or cheat and steal from non Jews at any oppotunitie because of some reference in an ancient book?
dantesrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:16 PM   #116
theramblingpoet
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Near an Indian reservation somewhere in AMERICA
Posts: 971
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

They are PRO WAR
PRO MURDER
PRO DECEPTION
PRO HATE
PRO POISONING
PRO DICTATORSHIP
PRO CAPITOLISTIC GREED
PRO SHESTY PRACTICES
PRO POWER AND CONTROL
All that is wrong with the world THEY ARE FOR IT!

I grew up in Miami beach my friend I have personal experience with the ASHKENAZI JEWS!

Last edited by theramblingpoet; 05-08-2011 at 05:18 PM.
theramblingpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:21 PM   #117
the rational thinker
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hard Disc Drive
Posts: 1,932
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourot21 View Post
They're anti-nationalism and pro-globalization!
Indeed, and elite anti-nationalists and pro-globalist have been responsible for most major wars during world history and have profited greatly from the misery that they have inflicted upon others before, during after those wars. "Hands that build can also pull down." Much profit has been and is made from doing both.
the rational thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #118
yourot21
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Saturn
Posts: 1,393
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
If most jews did not have sex with children it would not be a special provision in your telmud when dealing with sex with children.
Quote:
The Talmud has many arguments and statements that are understood by scholars but are not understood by others. For instance, if the Talmud is interested in knowing at what age intercourse is intercourse rather than simply a damage, for reasons important to the Talmud, it has a right to study this, but this is not to infer what the haters do that Orthodox Jews sleep with little children. When, historically, have Orthodox Jews slept with little children? The Talmud maintains that intercourse before the age of three is not intercourse in the sense that the child is no longer a virgin. Virginity is very important and must be defined, but this discussion if intercourse at age four or five destroys virginity does not mean that one may sleep with little children.

Maimonides, and this is quoted in the Code of laws, says that anyone who marries a minor has sinned. How can anyone say that Talmudists and Orthodox Jews believe in having sex with little children?

This applies to sex. But marriage itself may be made with minors. This is because in ancient times and even in some communities in recent times, families looked high and low for the right match for their children. When they found it, they sometimes made the match years before the marriage. In this sense, when parents feared that they would miss a good opportunity for their children, they might make the marriage while the child is young, at least the engagement part, while the actual marriage could wait. If someone married a minor and had sex with her this would not be incest or adultery or fornication, but we don't approve or like it. If there was an emergency, or if someone went ahead and had sex with his young wife, this would not be considered child abuse. Today, we may not understand this, but this is a far cry from saying that the Talmud allows sex with children without marriage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
JEWS KILLED YOUR JEWISH KING BY FORCING THE ROMANS TO THE WILL OF THE JEWISH AUDIENCE.
Jesus was probably trying to warn us of a reptilian holographic hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
patriarchal rituals including and especially circumcision.
In the U.S skin heads are looked down upon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
You came without money and NO ONE IN YOUR FAMILY PLAYED CUT THROAT TACTICS just like it says you should in the telmud?
My mom was a teacher in the soviet union and my dad was in the military.Then they moved to America and worked slave labor jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theramblingpoet View Post
Ashkenazi is not a race it is a religious practice and state of mind
Your wrong Ashkenazi are a tribal group of Jews that migrated to Europe.

David Duke the wizard is a shill for the C.I.A.
yourot21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:17 PM   #119
theramblingpoet
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Near an Indian reservation somewhere in AMERICA
Posts: 971
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourot21 View Post
Jesus was probably trying to warn us of a reptilian holographic hell.



In the U.S skin heads are looked down upon.



My mom was a teacher in the soviet union and my dad was in the military.Then they moved to America and worked slave labor jobs.



Your wrong Ashkenazi are a tribal group of Jews that migrated to Europe.

David Duke the wizard is a shill for the C.I.A.
Skin heads represent a hateful group who kill gays and darker skinned people according to the stereo type (which is true to form in almost all cases)
Uncircumcised men were looked down upon for a time too!
AAAAH soviet Union political assylum and the USA gravy train NEW HOME AND 200,000 per year courtesy of THE TAXPAYERS!
FYI those slave labor jobs are the better paying jobs sometimes depending on where you start!
Ashkenazi ARE A RELIGIOUS SECT OF JUDAISM the khazarians are there original heritage and ethnicity!
theramblingpoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:21 PM   #120
the rational thinker
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hard Disc Drive
Posts: 1,932
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourot21 View Post
Jesus was probably trying to warn us of a reptilian holographic hell.
Not as far fetched as it may sound to some people!
the rational thinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:44 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.