Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 22-06-2018, 02:23 PM   #41
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I've just watch David Wilcock's 7 min video commenting on trump's "Space Force" ...

Not an exceptional video but he does say at 0:50

..."Alex jones now talks about the SSP ... has insiders on his show.... "Zack" .."

This was news to me !! I haven't listened to AJ for months ...AJ has always hinted he was getting intel on the SSP even 18 years ago , he would say things like " they have technology 1,000 years ahead of what we have"...He's always shied away from the subject for fear of going too quickly for his audience..

With AJ covering this 10's millions will now be brought to this information , and full disclosure is rapidly approaching ...

Zack© is InfoWars brand Q. "Our very own Q Anon..." That is to say an off brand. Alex is taking a bath on the Q phenomenon. He lied and said he has talked to Qanon, that he knows Q and they confirmed Q was co-opted. Q posted about having had no communications outside 8chan. Then about people with disinfo/incorrect interpretations trying to hijack for profit. AJ/Jerome Corsi started tripping out, showing their hand. There have been posts since then that confirm Q is close to DJT, proving AJ wrong. I haven't listened to AJ since probably December and I know many people have pretty much dropped AJ since the anti-Q flap. Q posts and decoding are another level of intelligence drops. AJ still has a sizable market share I'm sure but a lot of the energy has gone to Q Anon.

Last edited by supertzar; 22-06-2018 at 04:05 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2018, 08:46 PM   #42
screamingeagle

It would be better for Never A Strait Answer to prepare lies for the public because Mars was inhabitated before.........Carl Munck has provided the evidence...

Imo you can view trump news in 50/50 way
50% is pure attention whore bullshit and 50% is predictive programing about fake alinen attac
Old 22-06-2018, 09:30 PM   #43
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
It would be better for Never A Strait Answer
Wow...that is really clever. Did you think that up for yourself? I have found NASA to be the total opposite of your parroted shite. If anything they offer too much data.....certainly for most people like yourself who have zero understanding of space travel!

Quote:
to prepare lies for the public because Mars was inhabitated before.........Carl
Your paranoia is misguided, inaccurate and woefully exaggerated. Apart from that do you have a scrap of REAL evidence to support your daft statement? In advance I will assume no
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2018, 11:56 PM   #44
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Time and Space (which are intricately connected) are aspects of an extremely complex AI simulator. Within that simulator billions x billions of programs are working all at once.

David may as well have his arm around the Pope, because both he and Swerdlow are offering two very different aspects of the world we live in. Basiago's and Swerdlow's realities actually oppose the reality that David talks about.
This is your interpretation , the photo is real, their world views embrace ...

I don't for one moment believe this reality is an "AI simulation" ...

This is all similar to 70 years ago when fusion was discovered (H Bomb) ....The illuminati propaganda machine told us " the sun is a big fusion engine (H bomb) " ....rubbish ... this had two main goals .... many or the public lived in terror of the H Bomb then, they knew it could destroy civilisation ... and now they were told the sun was an H bomb ... they would never see the sun the same way again ... they would put up an unconscious barrier between them and the main being in our solar system , the giver of life .... Also scientists were taught this , to steer them away from the true electric nature of the sun , and thus away from liberating tech like anti grav , free energy ....

Now people are obsessed with computers , AI ...so they tell us "oh the world is a big computer ...a simulation " .... every science magazine and newspaper for the last decade tells us "Scientists PROVE the world a simulation" .... "Experts convinced Universe is an AI illusion " .... and the public , familiar with computers and the concept of AI , just swallow it because the "experts" tell them so... The purpose behind this psi-op including the Matrix movies , is to confuse the people , just as they are waking up to the deceptive nature of illuminati created society we have around us.

This reality is as real as it ever gets ... there is no matrix to get out of , in those terms .... only the illusory , matrix surface layer to the world the illuminati have created , that the government loves you , vaccines are good , fluoride is good , the moon is as we tell you , etc.... that is the only matrix to break out of!!!

Last edited by oz93666; 23-06-2018 at 02:30 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2018, 08:25 PM   #45
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Well, hopefully Oz will be able to explain why, in such a solid reality, it is possible to disseminate seven billion billion billion atoms, turn them into nothing, transport them over 40,000,000 miles, remanifest them, and then reassemble them in the correct order?

7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (that's a 7 followed by 27 zeros!) atoms over 40 million miles, reassembled, along with memory and consciousness, there and back again.

How is it possible to take matter, turn it into nothing, transport it and then turn it back into an exact replica.

Using Solar winds Mars is easily reachable, and would take hours to reach from Earth. Obviously this involves technology capable of harnessing Solar wind, or solar energy to power a drive - technology that is at least on the drawing board, and even likely to be in at least early stage development if we consider black ops space exploration.

No need for Tesla anti gravity or plasma converters - it's just brain-numbing jargon bullshit for those incapable of discerning the remotely possible.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 01:24 AM   #46
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Well, hopefully Oz will be able to explain why, in such a solid reality, it is possible to disseminate seven billion billion billion atoms, turn them into nothing, transport them over 40,000,000 miles, remanifest them, and then reassemble them in the correct order?
....I was about to say "I'm no technical expert" , but that would be a lie ... I am very good at basic , known tech .... but an understanding of teleportation is beyond my pay grade...

I never said this reality was solid , just "as real as it gets" ...it's not an illusion.

Just because ET's and the secret government can materialise out of thin air in front of you ... teleport things and people elsewhere ... does not mean this world is an illusion ...

As in Star trek , there is teleportation , but kirk still believes his world is real..

We have so many reports of people experiencing this tech , but they are not told how it works , why would they be ?
Old 24-06-2018, 08:50 AM   #47
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
....I was about to say "I'm no technical expert" ….
You can apply that to your whole repertoire. The unbelievable guff you believe and propagate with absolutely zero evidence or technical elaboration...is really quite alarming.

Quote:
Just because ET's and the secret government can materialise out of thin air in front of you ... teleport things and people elsewhere ...
Errr no. Nothing about that sentence is accurate.

Quote:
As in Star trek , there is teleportation , but kirk still believes his world is real..
Star Trek is made up TV
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 09:30 PM   #48
truth seeker 09

secureteam10:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 09-08-2018 at 09:31 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 03:14 AM   #49
oz93666

The above video starts with trump's speech on on his proposed 'spaceforce' ...the following are the first words out of trump's mouth....

"America's vital interests in space lost out to special interests in washington , except of course for the senators and congressmen here....."

I suggest trump is trying to tell what is happening , but he knows the NWO have an agent ready to kill the mike if he goes to far ... or perhaps a snipers rifle aimed at him..

So he does tell us , but in a way that goes over most of the public's heads ...

"America's vital interests in space lost out to special interests in washington"

So 'America' ...the American people have no (advanced) space activity , they 'lost out' to 'special interests' ... the NWO ...illuminati ... special interests in washington... THEY have access to advanced space activity .. this is the SSP.

So in the first sentence he says for the American people there is no space program , then " except of course for the senators and congressmen here...."

He knows the secret space program is for the elite (and their slaves) .. he turns to his audience of congressmen and basically says ... of course YOU have a space program ...

He knows very well many of the people he's addressing have been to the moon mars and elsewhere ... most in the audience will know about it ...

In the rest of the speech he goes on to say this is all about to change.

Such important speeches are not just made up on the spot ... it would have been carefully written, rehearsed , if it appears disjointed and open to interpretation it's so that the meaning is not blatantly obvious.

Last edited by oz93666; 10-08-2018 at 03:54 AM.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:22 AM   #50
supertzar

Then he says "They would never do that" (sell out.) Except he doesn't scream it as loud as possible.

Last edited by supertzar; 10-08-2018 at 03:23 AM.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:33 AM   #51
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Then he says "They would never do that" (sell out.) Except he doesn't scream it as loud as possible.
Yes ... the next words from his mouth are "they would never do that (sell out)...right Daniel???"

He has a hint of an ironic smile on his face after he says that to someone in the audience , "Daniel" who's on his side I guess...

Paraphrasing ... he's ironically saying 'the congressmen would never sell out the American people ??? ...right Daniel??".. lol

The rest of the speech is jingoistic garbage which must be aimed at the military to try to get them onboard ...Of course trump knows this is not about creating a space force , but making public what already exists , taking control of the SSP out of the hands of the NWO, integrating the high tech into mainstream society .... Full Disclosure

Last edited by oz93666; 10-08-2018 at 04:00 AM.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:55 AM   #52
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Yes ... the next words from his mouth are "they would never do that (sell out)...right Daniel???"

He has a hint of an ironic smile on his face after he says that to someone in the audience , "Daniel" who's on his side I guess...

Paraphrasing ... he's ironically saying 'the congressmen would never sell out the American people ??? ...right Daniel??".. lol

The rest of the speech is jingoistic garbage which must be aimed at the military to try to get them onboard ...Of course trump knows this is not about creating a space force , but making public what already exists , taking control of the SSP out of the hands of the NWO, integrating the high tech into mainstream society .... Full Disclosure
I saw no hint of a smile, looked like he meant what he was actually saying to me.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 09:52 AM   #53
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
I saw no hint of a smile, looked like he meant what he was actually saying to me.
Well what was he actually saying ???

I can think of no other way to interpret those opening sentences than in the way I did .

What else could these 'special interests in washington' be ??? why would they keep america out of space??? not only keep america out of space , but america "lost out" to them ... doesn't that imply they , the special interests got into space?

Perhaps another interpretation is this ... 'american lost out in space due to illuminati (NWO) congressmen in washington .... I don't mean those in this audience , you would never sell out america , right ? ' ...

So he may have been serious in that last part , not all congressmen are NWO ...Rand Paul , probably many others , but most will be.

Last edited by oz93666; 10-08-2018 at 10:36 AM.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:25 PM   #54
supertzar

You can't imagine that the special interests are foreign countries who bribe politicians to defund NASA and that the "ones here" are not in that group of bribed politicians?

Last edited by supertzar; 10-08-2018 at 12:35 PM.
Old 10-08-2018, 01:06 PM   #55
oz93666

Quote:
You can't imagine that the special interests are foreign countries who bribe politicians to defund NASA and that the "ones here" are not in that group of bribed politicians?
I can imagine many things , but dismiss them as being beyond all likelihood ...

You believe that is what trump is saying? Russia or china are bribing politicians?

There is only one organised player ... the illuminati aka the NWO the cabal . They would not tolerate any other group exerting influence ...

It may appear israel has influence and is a separate entity from the US . But Israel is just the rothschild's rottweiler , the rothschilds are the illuminati. And when israel snarls and barks they voice NWO policy.

The cabal do not want us moving out into space , or having any of the other high tech , they would lose control of us.
Old 10-08-2018, 01:10 PM   #56
supertzar

Obviously there are different levels to it but American politicians definitely take bribes from foreign nationals.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:01 PM   #57
oz93666

Quote:
Obviously there are different levels to it but American politicians definitely take bribes from foreign nationals.
They certainly do .... the clintons for example , taking bribes from the chinese for economic favors ... but this would never have happened if it wasn't NWO policy .... (Same with israel ...they are allowed to bribe and influence because they push NWO policy)

The recent plan has been to destroy/slow down the US economy , Americans were having things too easy , too much wealth ... if people can't pay the mortgage they're obsessed with that , and not with politics .

This is how the NWO create cover for themselves ... a casual observer thinks it's just corrupt politicians taking bribes ...in reality it's a much bigger conspiracy.

This was what trump was trying to redress with his tariffs against china.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:05 PM   #58
supertzar

Just saying I really don't think he meant "Except all of you who go to space all the time in secret."
Old 10-08-2018, 02:12 PM   #59
andy1033

Makes me laugh that donald trump, whom gets told very little, thinks he can know what he is doing on such a venture. He probably has no idea what america is doing in space.

This only came as idiot trump, read on the net, that china, or russia, probably can target usa satellites. The man wanted to fire missiles at russia, and backed away as he understood america satelittes may be in danger.

This is where the sex pest trump got this idea from.

Beyond that, trump would have no idea on really going on.

It shows how much america, wants control of earth, they want to openly weaponise space.

Trump has no idea whats going on, beyond the need for america to pretend they need to protect there space what ever.

Do you really think, those that run top secret stuff, will tell him whats going on, in space?
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 10-08-2018 at 02:13 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:45 PM   #60
supertzar

Do you actually think you know what you are talking about or are you just playing a character? You never have information, just endless bullshitty opinions...