Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 08-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #80761
nick68

Default David Mellor speaks

"I was a minister at the time and he was happy with our response. Now Leon Brittan should be left in peace"

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...ickens-dossier

I'm speechless, quite frankly.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:51 AM   #80762
nick68

Default Shills found working the Guardian comment threads.

"What a complete load of rubbish.
These allegations has been made before. Nothing was found then and nothing will be found now."

Wtf?

You would have to be brain dead to write that guff, unless someone had your testicles in a vice, wouldn't you?

I mean, to go to the time and trouble of just making yourself look like such a wanker, why?
Old 08-07-2014, 10:57 AM   #80763
nick68

Default The dossier - a shill explains...

"My bet is that there would be little evidence that would stand up in court in it, and that some civil servant made up his mind fairly quickly. The disappearance may seem a bit too convenient, but the Home Office has a record of losing track of little things like the number of foreign criminals released etc. so probably not in itself suspicious. probably Leon Brittan fobbed it off to a civil servant who didn't think there was much and so did nothing much."

Again, what a lot of energy and words to expend on something which clearly has no ground in fact, proof or evidence.

Just mind-numbing copious hearsay which smells like a rotting corpse. I was going to say smells like bullshit, but as Gore Vidal correctly surmised, even shit has its own integrity.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:59 AM   #80764
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard crane View Post
The Americans have been over here for a long time and have many many interests ongoing: BMEWS being one of their main concerns.
The US have people poking their noses in everywhere. They think they have some God given right to involve themselves in other countries affairs.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #80765
pinkizzy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick68 View Post
"I was a minister at the time and he was happy with our response. Now Leon Brittan should be left in peace"

Maybe it is turning into a frenzy now. Peter Bottomly's name was on the Elm Tree list and yet he denies he was there, that could apply to the other names on the list.

Last edited by pinkizzy; 08-07-2014 at 11:07 AM.
pinkizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #80766
semper_occultus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick68 View Post

...you want speechless - owzabout....owzabout this then....

Quote:
Margaret Hodge, the veteran Labour MP, said she was pleased that evidence of historic child abuse was “coming out into the open”.

She said: “The interesting thing about is that there has been a veil of secrecy over the establishment for far too long.
....Margaret....****ing....Hodge...!??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ick-Clegg.html

Last edited by semper_occultus; 08-07-2014 at 11:35 AM. Reason: link
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:36 AM   #80767
jond

They keep parroting out the 'witch hunt' line today in the media today
its everywhere

also 'historic'

it's like a brainwashing tactic for the gullible
jond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:45 PM   #80768
nwonow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jond View Post
They keep parroting out the 'witch hunt' line today in the media today
its everywhere

also 'historic'

it's like a brainwashing tactic for the gullible
And over the past 24 hours I've seen three different commentatos (ex tory MP and whip Mike Brown among them) describe Geoffrey Dickens as a kind of bumbling buffoon, not to be taken too seriously.

They're attacking the messenger even though he's dead.
nwonow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:50 PM   #80769
bandini
Inactive

Default Peter McKelvie speaks...

Good article from the BBC:

"Mr McKelvie, whose allegations led initially to a 2012 police inquiry, said a "powerful elite" of paedophiles carried out "the worst form" of abuse.

Giving his first television interview for 20 years - Mr McKelvie told the BBC: "I would say we are looking at upwards of 20 (people) and a much larger number of people who have known about it and done nothing about it, who were in a position to do something about it."
"

Calm, measured words from a true professional, I'd recommend you all give it a viewing, but after watching the Tim Fortescue video further down the same page. The former might restore a little faith in humanity which you will lose seeing the latter.
[Fortescue, speaking in 1995, was a "senior whip in Sir Edward Heath's government".]

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-28203914

I'll leave you with this for your consideration:

https://twitter.com/ExaroNews/status/486213959264251904

[Add: I've just noticed the most delicious irony in the Exaro screengrab... a pound of pork paedo-sausages for the eagle-eyed forumite who spots it first! "Friends close, enemies closer..." Oh, I really do hope so.]

Last edited by bandini; 08-07-2014 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Sizzling irony!
bandini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 12:51 PM   #80770
pinkizzy
Inactive

Lord Tebbitt referred to Dickens as "a man who tripped over his own feet!"

Last edited by pinkizzy; 08-07-2014 at 12:53 PM.
pinkizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:43 PM   #80771
howard crane
Banned

Baroness Butler-Sloss

I think she's still got some whitewash left over from the Diana inquest when she was Deputy Coroner of the Queen's Household and Assistant Deputy Coroner for Surrey.

She's on the level!
howard crane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 02:18 PM   #80772
jond

More info in the sun 'newspaper' today, pinch of salt?

however a few interesting points about a child abuse ring around Forest Gate (east London) involving MPs and judges
mentions there was a police investigation into all this including suspects being followed and kept under surveillance for some time till Scotland yard team was told to drop the whole thing from 'above'

Mentions sex parties in 'palaces' in London and boat parties on a yacht leaving from Clacton

Last edited by jond; 08-07-2014 at 02:26 PM.
jond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:17 PM   #80773
borsabil

The Jimmy Savile for the 21st century. Not that I want to hijack the thread but I remember posting on this when this thread got up and going and honestly whenever I see this c.nt on the TV my blood boils.

Note his recent new found predilection for banging actual adult female women and gifting her his sperm and everything. Our Simon's daddyness coincidentally coinciding with his best buds arrest and subsequent conviction for child rape. How is this dude flying below the radar? Anyone else with his history would have an army of journos trawling through his past. Another protected enabler?
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:46 PM   #80774
timsanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandini View Post
good article from the bbc:

"mr mckelvie, whose allegations led initially to a 2012 police inquiry, said a "powerful elite" of paedophiles carried out "the worst form" of abuse.

Giving his first television interview for 20 years - mr mckelvie told the bbc: "i would say we are looking at upwards of 20 (people) and a much larger number of people who have known about it and done nothing about it, who were in a position to do something about it."
"

calm, measured words from a true professional, i'd recommend you all give it a viewing, but after watching the tim fortescue video further down the same page. The former might restore a little faith in humanity which you will lose seeing the latter.
[fortescue, speaking in 1995, was a "senior whip in sir edward heath's government".]

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-28203914

i'll leave you with this for your consideration:

https://twitter.com/exaronews/status/486213959264251904

[add: i've just noticed the most delicious irony in the exaro screengrab... A pound of pork paedo-sausages for the eagle-eyed forumite who spots it first! "friends close, enemies closer..." oh, i really do hope so.]
muddy waters.
timsanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:24 PM   #80775
essnumerology
Premier Subscribers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28203914

Quote;

"....Announcing the peer's appointment, Home Secretary Theresa May said: "In recent years we have seen appalling cases of organised and persistent child sex abuse that have exposed serious failings by public bodies and important institutions.

"That is why the government has established an independent panel of experts to consider whether these organisations have taken seriously their duty of care to protect children from sexual abuse."..."

I think I can save them a lot of time and money - the answer to the inquiry is NO the organisations haven't taken their duty of care seriously!!!

Now can we have a full blown, no holes barred Public Inquiry that that looks at how people in power have used their position to abuse children...etc.
essnumerology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:26 PM   #80776
sammydavissenior
Inactive

Default Who Ya Gooanna Call ... ? Ghost-Butler.....

The Cover-UP starts here.............but she has been a COVER Star before ;

And her husband, a judge in KENYA liked a bit of VICE....

News of the World 17 July 1988 (not the 80's again ! everybody was at it ! )

"The News of the World carried an article about Butler-Sloss's husband.

Under the front-page headlines "Cleveland Judge Sex Scandal" and "Dame's randy spouse frolics with vice girls" was an article reporting that he was a judge in Kenya and was 'associating' with prostitutes."

Perfect choice what what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read all aboudit ..... http://www.c-g.org.uk/issues/shame/debs/content.htm
sammydavissenior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:54 PM   #80777
rabiesthedog
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammydavissenior View Post

Under the front-page headlines "Cleveland Judge Sex Scandal" and "Dame's randy spouse frolics with vice girls" was an article reporting that he was a judge in Kenya and was 'associating' with prostitutes."

Just shared this info on my FB account.

This should be interesting. I haven't used FB in months and months. Mainly because its a bag of shite!! Well it does prompt me to 'Share' my thoughts and such. My few hundered 'Friends' Hopefully will find this more interesting and informative than the usual pics of fry ups and glasses of wine..

Chances are it will be scrolled passed so they can get the latest goss on what the neighbour opposite has been doing in the shed at 3am.
rabiesthedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:50 PM   #80778
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard crane View Post
Baroness Butler-Sloss

I think she's still got some whitewash left over from the Diana inquest when she was Deputy Coroner of the Queen's Household and Assistant Deputy Coroner for Surrey.

She's on the level!

She headed the stitch up over the Cleveland affair all those years ago.
http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.co...akable-truths/
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:36 PM   #80779
nelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammydavissenior View Post

Good catch Sammy!!!!
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:48 PM   #80780
lurker

Anyone who heads up this inquiry will be criticised for being part of the establishment.
Even if they attempt a whitewash, they cannot escape all the facts that are already in the public domain and any attempted whitewash will not be accepted by the public.

I wonder if they will ask David Icke to give evidence. He named names many years ago. His 'dossiers' are still available today. He could probably tell you all the names in the Dicken's dossier.
lurker is offline   Reply With Quote