Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2013, 08:59 PM   #41
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
No, probably not. But there is some individuals that don't like talking about, or at least appear to become agitated and uncomfortable when this topic gets brought up for discussion. My main point was, white collective guilt in society in general btw, we're not just talking about the DI forums here with these topics are we. I don't think PF promotes a racial agenda per se, not in any manner I see as being anything more than a healthy affirmation for his own race, as I also do. Nothing wrong with that, indeed I think it's an admirable virtue, and one doesn't have to hate other races while doing so either. Would you agree? After all, black people, asians, muslims or jews all love their own people, so why shouldn't whites?
I do agree that in society in general it should be clearly understood that the majority of whites had nothing to do with slavery. And I do agree that this isn't very well understood overall. I myself in the past grew up with this idea that all white people had slaves. I think it is the way slavery is discussed, not necessarily in education circles, but in popular culture, or politics. It should be noted that it was largley an economic venture conducted by elite business merchents, no different than the fact that large corporations today exploit people for profits.

Black suffering and persecution in America did not end with the abolition of slavery by the way. This is something that a lot of these posts also fail to mention. The dehumanization,violence, terror, and predjudice blacks would still endure continued over a century later and even in elements until present day.

Nothing wrong with loving your race, but I am not decieved by the intention of these type of threads always started by the same people pushing the same agenda on here. If you dont see it, well I dont know what I can say to you.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #42
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Arrow White slavery

http://youtu.be/h-tILSOy8y8

White slavery may refer to:

Arab slave trade, which involved the enslavement of many European peoples, often captured by Barbary pirates
Sexual slavery, not in reference to the race of the victims (who can be of any race), but to distinguish it from the system of slavery that had been imposed on black people in the Americas
Convicts constituted a significant group of colonists in colonial America and Australia and were more often treated as indentured servants
Redlegs, the class of poor whites that lived on colonial Barbados, St. Vincent, Grenada and other Caribbean islands
White Slave Traffic (film), a 1926 German silent film directed by Jaap Speyer
White Slaves (film), the English title for the 1937 German film Weiße Sklaven directed by Karl Anton

Quote:
White Slave Traffic (German: Mädchenhandel - Eine internationale Gefahr) is a 1926 German silent thriller film directed by Jaap Speyer and starring Rudolf Klein-Rogge, Erich Kaiser-Titz and Fritz Alberti. When a Berlin nightclub worker moves to Budapest to take up a job that has been arranged for her, she finds herself being kidnapped by white slave traffickers. She is eventually rescued from a brothel in Athens. The film opened with a warning from a group committed to combating white slavery, but the film's sensationalist tone provoked controversy. In Britain it was refused a licence by the British Board of Film Censors although it is possible it had some private screenings. One contemporary review described it as "crude melodrama on an unpleasant subject"...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=232359&page=2
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #43
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeanderson View Post
Our Marxist rulers are verhemently promoting "white guilt" in the schools and media.
Exactly!

MOF, the MSM admitted in 2008, a big reason for white people voting for Barack Obama was because of "white guilt". So the brain washing aimed at whites must have been effective and pretty widespread?
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 10:35 PM   #44
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

I think it's a disservice to black youth, to always portray blacks as slaves. It's like saying blacks have no heritage or value other than being a slave.

Nothing good ever becomes of it. So why is it done? Quite frankly I think it's agenda based, and a subtle way of keeping blacks down.

Sadly it's the black media whores like Sharpton and Jackson who seem to always want to promote blacks as victims.
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa

Last edited by arcyclus; 23-01-2013 at 10:43 PM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 12:58 AM   #45
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by positive_forward View Post
Indeed. And the other races would be defending themselves if they felt they were being attacked & scapegoated, the litmus test is the hypocrisy shown by Vancity, he cares not about the suffering of the white slaves & keeps trying to bring it back to blacks (just like the main stream & Marxist/Frankfurt school agenda.)
Yes quite, and I'll also add that directing unnecessary hate at ones own race, or indeed towards another race is actually quite insane, and defies all the ''principals and virtues'' that these cultural marxists supposedly stand for (not that they have any concept whatsoever themselves towards the meaning of the word virtue). In their eyes it's acceptable to hate, just as long as you're a self hating white person directing the hate towards other white folk. They also play the otherside by spreading racial hatred with carefully crafted propaganda, but of course that's the other side of the two faced monster. The marxist types that shout other people down the loudest are usually the most intolerable people imaginable. People should be judged by their individual actions and not by some collective guilt tag, or guilt by association that doesn't conform to their twisted doctrine. The whole point of critical theory is to destroy our heritage and culture, which is of course one of the very things these cultural marxists pigs hate about us. Many of them hate muslims aswell mind you, so don't be fooled by one if you come in for flack when daring to utter a word against mass immigration, they'll just use it as a browbeating technique against you for not loving ''diversity''... which of course isn't diversity at all it's a heterogeneous melting pot. Lady Michelle Renouf coins it quite nicely with the word ''swindle speak''..
__________________
The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. Marcus Aurelius.

Last edited by Firewand; 24-01-2013 at 01:23 AM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 01:53 AM   #46
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

These two could certainly do to read this thread.

This is how people behave when they have been bombarded with lies and propaganda their whole lives, this is why the truth has to be told, not just in this case but in everything. It also demonstrates why some people (who shall remain nameless) don't want the truth to be told.

__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 24-01-2013 at 01:57 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 02:12 AM   #47
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
These two could certainly do to read this thread.

This is how people behave when they have been bombarded with lies and propaganda their whole lives, this is why the truth has to be told, not just in this case but in everything. It also demonstrates why some people (who shall remain nameless) don't want the truth to be told.

Sometimes you can only blame Propaganda so far. Human beings are supposed to be able to think and reason.

Well, you got to admit, they did get one thing right. They are "sorry", as in they are "sorry excuses for a human being".

I sure am glad I don't have to go through life apologizing and making excuses for my existence.

__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa

Last edited by arcyclus; 24-01-2013 at 02:47 AM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #48
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

I did research into this topic of "white slaves" and "blacks owning slaves(in America)" Let me just say that guys like Michael Hoffman are just bitter people pushing a race agenda skewing facts and taking things out of context in an attempt to trivialize what blacks in the Americas went through. His piece is full of innacuracies and half truths. Let me break it down and dispell this myth of his once and for all.

First the issue of "white slaves"

There was no such thing as white slaves in the Americas. Slaves in the sense that you are forced to work FOR LIFE and your children are property of the slave owner. This is an outright lie.

Hoffman writes "up to 50% of european immigrants to the colonies were slaves"

No they weren't. I've checked many sources and they all say that anywhere from 50-70% of european immigrants were indentured servants. Hoffman is using the numbers for indentured servants, and then just claiming that they were actually slaves as opposed to servants. Totally disingenuous. He says 90% of europeans forced to work were slave and not servants, meaning that only 10% of those forced to work would be servants. This is a total lie, where is he getting these numbers ?

There are a few things that totally destroy his false theory.

1. The first Africans brought to the colonies as labour WERE ALSO INDENTURED SERVANTS. Yes the first African slaves were not actually slaves, but indentured servants who were freed after 7 years of labour. When freed they were given land and other items, just like the freed white indentured servants.

Hoffman talks about white slaves in the 1600's being a much bigger operation than that of black slaves. Well they weren't slaves first of all. Second of all the African slave trade hadn't really began at that point, so of course there were more European servants. In the 1600's there were only something like 20,000 Africans in the colonies. Throughout the hundreds of years of slavery there would be over 600,000 black slaves imported into America, and counting all the children close to 4 million slaves in total.

The time period where most european indentured servants were brought into the colonies was the 1600's where the African slave trade hadn't really begun, and also for the first half of that century, there were no such things as slaves for life, even amongst Africans. Yet somehow Hoffman wants guillable readers to believe there were 100's of thousands of whites kidnapped and forced to be slaves for life, when this wasn't even done to blacks.

2. Under British common law it was ILLEGAL TO ENSLAVE A CHRISTIAN. However a Christian could be an indentured servant, (meaning they had to work from anywhere between 2-7 years) This is why Africans and Indians were enslaved because they were looked at as heathens.

In fact many black slaves who were baptised were freed after 7 years. So many blacks were freed from their 7 year period because they claimed to be baptized, that each colony had to come up with legislation which invalidated a black Christians claim for freedom.

In Maryland in 1639 there was a law negating black slaves being freed on the basis that they were Christian

This same law was enacted in 1667 in Virginia.

All Europeans at this time were Christians. So Hoffman wants us to believe that a law which protected black Christians from serving more than 7 years servitude was somehow circumvented to enslave white people for life. This guy is a phony revisionist bullshit historian.

In fact slavery laws in the British colonies didn't begin until 1661 in Barbados These laws diffrenciate based upon race.

THE VERY FIRST SLAVE(FOR LIFE) IN THE COLONIES WAS JOHN PUNCH 1640

John Punch was a black indentured servant. He along with an Irish and Scottish indentured servants ran away from their masters. The 3 men were caught. The Scottish and Irish servant were sentenced in court to serve an extra 4 years of servitude, while John Punch became the first slave in the American colonies and sentenced to serve FOR LIFE, THUS BECOMMING AMERICAS FIRST SLAVE IN 1640. There was no such thing as white slaves, again they were protected as being Christians from serving for life

So after John Punch, and after the laws passed which did not protect black Christians from slavery, the African chattel slavery began, where Africans were slaves for life, and their children were property of their masters. This did not exist amongst white people, anyone telling you otherwise is a liar.

Hoffman claims that white slaves were cheaper than black slaves. This is true. White "slaves" (indentured servants) were anywhere from 10-12 pounds wheras an African slave was around 23 pounds. But again the white servants were only good for 7 years max while an African slave was good for life, and their offspring were also property.

If white slaves were cheaper, and they were slaves for life, as Hoffman dishonestly claims, THEN WHY EVEN GO FOR AFRICAN SLAVES ? Surely this would not be cost effective. Why not stick with cheaper European slaves?

The answer is simple

The Europeans were not slaves, they were servants for 7 years. Initially many of them agreed to come to the colonies in the 1600's because the economy was bad in Europe. However in the late 1600's and beyond, the economy drastically improved in Europe and there was no need for them to go abroad for work. The Great fire of London in 1666 created a huge demand for labour and workers. European workers decided to stay and work at home rather than go to the colonies. Where are these hundreds of thousands of whites who were kidnapped and sold for cheaper than blacks in the new world ? They never existed. They came on their own free will, and stopped comming once economic conditions improved late 1600's and beyond, thus the need to greatly expand African slavery into the British colonies.


SO YOU SEE GUYS LIKE HOFFMAN ARE JUST DISINGENOUS SPIN ARTISTS PROMOTING RACIAL AGENDAS.


As to the blacks owning slaves. Yes this did happen. Most of these blacks were actually mixed race however, and on top of that most of these blacks were simply ex slaves or servants who had been freed who were purchasing members of their families who were owned by other slave owners. They were essentially buying the freedom of their families.

ANYWAYS JUST A LITTLE CONTEXT AND TRUTH AMONGST THE DISINFORMATION

Last edited by vancity eagle; 31-01-2013 at 12:26 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 06:33 AM   #49
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
I've not been around long but there does seem to be some single issue coves on here. Any and every thread being a platform for their own little hatreds.
Sad really.
Trigger words used by our would-be controllers

hate (and hatred)
antisemitic
racist
even Nazi

Last edited by rodin; 31-01-2013 at 06:34 AM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 06:39 AM   #50
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I did research into this topic of "white slaves" and "blacks owning slaves(in America)" Let me just say that guys like Michael Hoffman are just bitter people pushing a race agenda skewing facts and taking things out of context in an attempt to trivialize what blacks in the Americas went through. His piece is full of innacuracies and half truths. Let me break it down and dispell this myth of his once and for all.

First the issue of "white slaves"

There was no such thing as white slaves in the Americas. Slaves in the sense that you are forced to work FOR LIFE and your children are property of the slave owner. This is an outright lie.

Hoffman writes "up to 50% of european immigrants to the colonies were slaves"

No they weren't. I've checked many sources and they all say that anywhere from 50-70% of european immigrants were indentured servants. Hoffman is using the numbers for indentured servants, and then just claiming that they were actually slaves as opposed to servants. Totally disingenuous. He says 90% of europeans forced to work were slave and not servants, meaning that only 10% of those forced to work would be servants. This is a total lie, where is he getting these numbers ?

There are a few things that totally destroy his false theory.

1. The first Africans brought to the colonies as labour WERE ALSO INDENTURED SERVANTS. Yes the first African slaves were not actually slaves, but indentured servants who were freed after 7 years of labour. When freed they were given land and other items, just like the freed white indentured servants.

Hoffman talks about white slaves in the 1600's being a much bigger operation than that of black slaves. Well they weren't slaves first of all. Second of all the African slave trade hadn't really began at that point, so of course there were more European servants. In the 1600's there were only something like 20,000 Africans in the colonies. Throughout the hundreds of years of slavery there would be over 600,000 black slaves imported into America, and counting all the children close to 4 million slaves in total.

The time period where most european indentured servants were brought into the colonies was the 1600's where the African slave trade hadn't really begun, and also for the first half of that century, there were no such things as slaves for life, even amongst Africans. Yet somehow Hoffman wants guillable readers to believe there were 100's of thousands of whites kidnapped and forced to be slaves for life, when this wasn't even done to blacks.

2. Under British common law it was ILLEGAL TO ENSLAVE A CHRISTIAN. However a Christian could be an indentured servant, (meaning they had to work from anywhere between 2-7 years) This is why Africans and Indians were enslaved because they were looked at as heathens.

In fact many black slaves who were baptised were freed after 7 years. So many blacks were freed from their 7 year period because they claimed to be baptized, that each colony had to come up with legislation which invalidated a black Christians claim for freedom.

In Maryland in 1639 there was a law negating black slaves being freed on the basis that they were Christian

This same law was enacted in 1667 in Virginia.

All Europeans at this time were Christians. So Hoffman wants us to believe that a law which protected black Christians from serving more than 7 years servitude was somehow circumvented to enslave white people for life. This guy is a phony revisionist bullshit historian.

In fact slavery laws in the British colonies didn't begin until 1661 in Barbados These laws diffrenciate based upon race.

THE VERY FIRST SLAVE(FOR LIFE) IN THE COLONIES WAS JOHN PUNCH 1640

John Punch was a black indentured servant. He along with an Irish and Scottish indentured servants ran away from their masters. The 3 men were caught. The Scottish and Irish servant were sentenced in court to serve an extra 4 years of servitude, while John Punch became the first slave in the American colonies and sentenced to serve FOR LIFE, THUS BECOMMING AMERICAS FIRST SLAVE IN 1640. There was no such thing as white slaves, again they were protected as being Christians from serving for life

So after John Punch, and after the laws passed which did not protect black Christians from slavery, the African chattel slavery began, where Africans were slaves for life, and their children were property of their masters. This did not exist amongst white people, anyone telling you otherwise is a liar.

Hoffman claims that white slaves were cheaper than black slaves. This is true. White "slaves" (indentured servants) were anywhere from 10-12 pounds wheras an African slave was around 23 pounds. But again the white servants were only good for 7 years max while an African slave was good for life, and their offspring were also property.

If white slaves were cheaper, and they were slaves for life, as Hoffman dishonestly claims, THEN WHY EVEN GO FOR AFRICAN SLAVES ? Surely this would not be cost effective. Why not stick with cheaper European slaves?

The answer is simple

The Europeans were not slaves, they were servants for 7 years. Initially many of them agreed to come to the colonies in the 1600's because the economy was bad in Europe. However in the late 1600's and beyond, the economy drastically improved in Europe and there was no need for them to go abroad for work. The Great fire of London in 1666 created a huge demand for labour and workers. European workers decided to stay and work at home rather than go to the colonies. Where are these hundreds of thousands of whites who were kidnapped and sold for cheaper than blacks in the new world ? They never existed. They came on their own free will, and stopped comming once economic conditions improved late 1600's and beyond, thus the need to greatly expand African slavery into the British colonies.


SO YOU SEE GUYS LIKE HOFFMAN ARE JUST DISINGENOUS SPIN ARTISTS PROMOTING RACIAL AGENDAS.


As to the blacks owning slaves. Yes this did happen. Most of these blacks were actually mixed race however, and on top of that most of these blacks were simply ex slaves or servants who had been freed who were purchasing members of their families who were owned by other slave owners. They were essentially buying the freedom of their families.

ANYWAYS JUST A LITTLE CONTEXT AND TRUTH AMONGST THE DISINFORMATION
I find this post thoughtful

I think the conditions in the Industrial Revolution for whites was probably worse than that for black slaves who made the trip to the US alive. I also see the same slavers behind the parallel exploitation of whites and blacks.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 09:02 AM   #51
positive_forward
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Foot hills heading for the mountains
Posts: 3,986
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I did research into this topic of "white slaves" and "blacks owning slaves(in America)" Let me just say that guys like Michael Hoffman are just bitter people pushing a race agenda skewing facts and taking things out of context in an attempt to trivialize what blacks in the Americas went through.



SO YOU SEE GUYS LIKE HOFFMAN ARE JUST DISINGENOUS SPIN ARTISTS PROMOTING RACIAL AGENDAS.



ANYWAYS JUST A LITTLE CONTEXT AND TRUTH AMONGST THE DISINFORMATION
Your post it's mostly disingenuous bollockisms, you wanting to down play the suffering of whites & play the eternal victim of blacks & race card. Hoffman is a good researcher writer & an ADL target for his excellent Talmud exposed etc.

I may repost Hoffman's original article again so readers can see how you've taken much out of context & spun your web of deceit by implying falsities against him & the texts, may help expose you racial agenda & ADL like smear tactics, which is getting old now.

Last edited by positive_forward; 31-01-2013 at 09:03 AM.
positive_forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #52
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by positive_forward View Post
Your post it's mostly disingenuous bollockisms, you wanting to down play the suffering of whites & play the eternal victim of blacks & race card. Hoffman is a good researcher writer & an ADL target for his excellent Talmud exposed etc.

I may repost Hoffman's original article again so readers can see how you've taken much out of context & spun your web of deceit by implying falsities against him & the texts, may help expose you racial agenda & ADL like smear tactics, which is getting old now.
I take it you didn't even read what I posted. Why don't u actually address the legitimate points I have raised deconstructing his false hypothesis, otherwise you are just blowing hot air. The guy is definitely a spin artist. I have to ask why?

I read another article of his where he was going on about how good apartheid South Africa was, how they were enemies of the Rothschilds and how the ANC which was filled with Jews brought the noble apartheid government down. This is total dishonesty and called spin and half truth. What he doesn't mention is that the apartheid government was totally supported by Israel itself. Completely leaves out that detail. HE IS A SPIN ARTIST.

Sorry if it doesn't fit your view on things but the guy is intentionally misleading the facts, I've already blown his argument out the water, so address my points or be quiet.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 11:54 PM   #53
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
I think the conditions in the Industrial Revolution for whites was probably worse than that for black slaves who made the trip to the US alive. I also see the same slavers behind the parallel exploitation of whites and blacks.
In the early 19th century there were 9 year olds working down mines, the average age at death for the working class in Liverpool was 15. They were technically free but had it worse than the slaves in the colonies.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/IRweight.htm

http://www.straightstatistics.org/ar...ictorian-times

__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:34 AM   #54
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
In the early 19th century there were 9 year olds working down mines, the average age at death for the working class in Liverpool was 15. They were technically free but had it worse than the slaves in the colonies.

/BreakerBoys.jpg[/IMG]
Nobody is denying this injustice, but quite frankly this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, its just a diversion from the real issues. African slaves performed a variety of tasks differing in levels of brutality not only in British colonies, but the French, Portugese, and Spanish as well. For example those working in the sugarcane fields had it much harder and had much lower life expectancy than those planting tobacco in milder climates.

Slaves also worked in mines as well, and I'm pretty sure the life expectancy of mine workers was not very high. Of course what is referred to as "house negroes" had the easiest jobs being servants in the house. Anyways we should be able to acknowledge injustice wherever, suffered by whoever, without having to play silly games like "this suffering is worse than that"

What is not acceptable is for people to change history and distort facts like Mr. Hoffman has clearly done.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:40 AM   #55
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

The point is that self hating whites (Liberals/leftists) don't know anything about it, they think that all whites were sipping lemonade on the veranda while the blacks were slaving away in the fields.

Quote:
without having to play silly games like "this suffering is worse than that"
Its not a game, it's called telling both sides of the story.

Quote:
What is not acceptable is for people to change history and distort facts like Mr. Hoffman has clearly done.
Have you ever heard of Tony Martin, he is a Black American African studies professor and has written books and given speeches saying a lot of the same things Hoffman says. He was due to attend a conference in London but a jewish MP stopped him from giving his speech.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...nlc4TEgP9E3TBQ
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 01-02-2013 at 12:53 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:52 AM   #56
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The point is that self hating whites (Liberals/leftists) don't know anything about it, they think that all whites were sipping lemonade on the veranda while the blacks were slaving away in the fields.



Its not a game, it's called telling both sides of the story.
because they dont know ALL of history and feel sympathy for what people suffered does not make them "self hating".

Yes people of all races and ethnicities would do well to be educated about real history.

Quote:
Have you ever heard of Tony Martin, he is a Black American History professor and has written books and given speeches saying a lot of the same things Hoffman says. He was due to give a speech in London but a jewish MP stopped him from giving his speech.
Yes I have seen his speeches on youtube, informative. Regarding Hoffman I was just listening to his interview with Alex Jones yesterday. Most of his stuff is pretty good, but he is clearly exaggerating with this "white slave" issue. The question is why ?

Last edited by vancity eagle; 01-02-2013 at 12:56 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:00 AM   #57
eibsnews
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 280
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
because they dont know ALL of history and feel sympathy for what people suffered does not make them "self hating".

Yes people of all races and ethnicities would do well to be educated about real history.
Actually, slavery often provided more hardship for the peasant class in the society that operated it. It meant jobs which were once paid jobs for citizens were now being done for free. Ironically, when they became homeless and destitute it was the slaves who still have food in their bellies and a roof over their heads.

Of course anti-white sentiment is taught to our youth so that we feel shameful of our culture and history, the reason is to help globalisation along more quickly and to accept migrant workers into our countries.

The idea that white soldiers walked deep into the African tribal regions clobbing people over the head and then dragging them back to the Ivory Dock is ridiculous. Thirty or so marines could not drag back a hundred slaves. The hard truth is that the blacks were there waiting at the dock to sell them to the ships officers.


'Economic migration' though is now modern day slavery. It brings people in who will work for a pittance whilst driving down wages of everyone else in society, except shareholders and CEO's. Its peoples inability to work this out that keeps the left and the right at each others throats. If the useful idiots on both sides of the political structure (and I've helped both the uber-left and the far-right, they are equally as retarded as each other) realised this then we could turn shit around over night.
eibsnews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:15 PM   #58
goldennbrown
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 234
Likes: 12 (10 Posts)
Default

Black slave-owning is fully documented but little studied.
'Black Slaveowners: Free Black Slave Masters in South Carolina, 1790-1860' is one of the very few academic studies on the subject. It's available at google.books.
__________________
Quedam negotia sibi per nos oraculo vocis injuncta - Philippe IV of France
goldennbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 04:33 PM   #59
kpelli1972
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

If more people knew the truth. Having living in the South since 1988, I have learned a lot and have become more knowledgable. Shame that others are allowing ignorant and evil minded fools to whisper in their ears.
http://americancivilwar.com/authors/...laveowners.htm
kpelli1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2015, 03:36 PM   #60
divineangel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Emitting from a meteorite in Lyra
Posts: 1,204
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

I hired a mexican to clean a yard.
He subhired a younger mexican to clean the yard
The subhired mexican subsubhired a youger mexican to clean the yard
The sub sub sub hired mexican hired his younger hire to clean the yard.

When i came back to check the job
I saw three mexican men sitting and eating tacos
And one 12 year old mexican boy doing all the yard work

Everybody wants to be the chief
nobody wants to be the indian

mortal minds

Last edited by divineangel; 23-04-2015 at 03:39 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:33 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.