Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 26-11-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
rhydra

Default Hunter S Thompson "suicide."

A few months before his "suicide" Hunter S Thompson wrote this on G W Bush.

Link.

Quote:
Thompson claimed to know a thing or two about the president's partying past. In an interview with The Independent in 2004, Thompson said he remembered meeting Bush at Thompson's Super Bowl party in Houston in 1974. He said that Bush was "with a guy who had come to sell . . . " but then cut himself off. "Look, I'm not going to put this next sentence on the record. Let's just say that 'a friend of mine' was buying cocaine. I have friends in Houston from all walks of life. Lawyers. Professional men. Bush was hanging around with this crowd of what you might call gilded coke dilettantes."

Thompson's memory wasn't always the most reliable, and his story about his Houston encounter with Bush evolved over time. But in the 2004 telling of it, at least, Thompson said the future president had left an indelible impression on him. "He knew who I was, at that time, because I had a reputation as a writer," Thompson said. "I knew he was part of the Bush dynasty. But he was nothing, he offered nothing, and he promised nothing. He had no humor. He was insignificant in every way and consequently I didn't pay much attention to him. But when he passed out in my bathtub, then I noticed him. I'd been in another room, talking to the bright people. I had to have him taken away."
Also.

Link.

Quote:
"Hunter telephoned me on February 19, the night before his death. He sounded scared. It wasn't always easy to understand what he said, particularly over the phone, he mumbled, yet when there was something he really wanted you to understand, you did. He'd been working on a story about the World Trade Center attacks and had stumbled across what he felt was hard evidence showing the towers had been brought down not by the airplanes that flew into them but by explosive charges set off in their foundations. Now he thought someone was out to stop him publishing it: "They're gonna make it look like suicide," he said. "I know how these bastards think..."
Getting iffy already. I think we can safely assume he was "rubbed out" in the usual way.
Old 26-11-2008, 04:13 PM   #2
size_of_light

Hunter didn't strike me as a suicide kinda guy.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 04:18 PM   #3

I think he knew a lot mre than that as well .The scene in fear and loathing in las vegas where they all turn into giant reptiles! How many years ago was that movie made?
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 05:04 PM   #4
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
I think he knew a lot mre than that as well .The scene in fear and loathing in las vegas where they all turn into giant reptiles! How many years ago was that movie made?
Well the movie isn't that old but the book was published 37 years ago.

Hope you are well
logic bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 06:28 PM   #5
rhydra

I think it's more to do with the book he was probably going to write more than anything. Some unknown writing a book about 9/11 using a vanity publisher, they know it would sink without trace. Someone like Thompson, they wouldn't want that on the shelves especially before an election.
Old 27-11-2008, 06:19 AM   #6
supertzar

There is that Franklin Coverup/Bohemian Grove angle, too. Look that up if you haven't. Hunter Thompson was said to be the cameraman of a snuff film shot at Bohemian Grove. One of the kids in the case had it written down in his diary that he kept in the early 80's. Of course Rusty Nelson claimed that when the same group asked him to shoot the D.C. sex abuse parties and he refused, they got someone who looked just like him to do it under his name...
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2008, 09:14 AM   #7
cluas

Exclamation also..

From Prisonplanet:

Quote:
Mack White sums up the questions well:
Thompson's family says he was not depressed, nor was he in enough to pain to kill himself. In fact, by all reports, he was quite happy. He was talking on the phone to his wife, getting ready to work on his column, when he decided it would be wise to kill himself, so that he could go out (we are told) while "still at the top of his form," even though this would mean not finishing his column or his expose on 9/11 (potentially the most important thing he would ever write) (?)...
and... :

Quote:
Comment: This account says Thompson killed himself while sitting in a chair on his typewriter and yet the original account tells us that Thompson shot himself while talking to his wife on the phone in the kitchen. Why has the story changed andwhat is the significance of the word typed on the paper in light of the fact that Thompson said he would be 'suicided' before being able to release a major story on explosives bringing down the twin towers?
ASPEN, Colo. -- Hunter S. Thompson's body was found in a chair in the kitchen in front of his typewriter with the word "counselor" typed in the center of the page, according to sheriff's reports.
cluas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2008, 11:49 AM   #8
emerald
Banned

Fear&Loathing in Las Vegas was made in 1997. Needless to say that THOMPSON didnt commit suicide.
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2008, 12:48 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by logic bomb View Post
Well the movie isn't that old but the book was published 37 years ago.

Hope you are well
Hi feeling good thanks , i havent read the book ,have you? if so is the reptile shapeshifting bit in there or is it an addition in the movie , would be interesting to know.
Old 27-11-2008, 01:40 PM   #10
glacidtek

yeah, the reptiles are in the original book.... and the acompanying art work by Ralph Steadman.

get the book - its only short.... less than 100 pages if my memory serves me correctly..... and brilliant!

Last edited by transient; 27-11-2008 at 01:40 PM. Reason: spelling...
glacidtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2008, 02:39 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacidtek View Post
yeah, the reptiles are in the original book.... and the acompanying art work by Ralph Steadman.

get the book - its only short.... less than 100 pages if my memory serves me correctly..... and brilliant!
Will check it out thanks for info
Old 27-11-2008, 05:48 PM   #12
rhydra

The most important thing I can see is this line from the article.
Quote:
He said that Bush was "with a guy who had come to sell . . . " but then cut himself off. "Look, I'm not going to put this next sentence on the record. Let's just say that 'a friend of mine' was buying cocaine. I have friends in Houston from all walks of life. Lawyers. Professional men. Bush was hanging around with this crowd of what you might call gilded coke dilettantes."
Meaning what he was trying to say was that Bush was a major coke dealer. Or so I understand.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:59 AM   #13
cluas

Thumbs up rip

Old 03-12-2008, 12:34 PM   #14
kingmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
There is that Franklin Coverup/Bohemian Grove angle, too. Look that up if you haven't. Hunter Thompson was said to be the cameraman of a snuff film shot at Bohemian Grove. One of the kids in the case had it written down in his diary that he kept in the early 80's. Of course Rusty Nelson claimed that when the same group asked him to shoot the D.C. sex abuse parties and he refused, they got someone who looked just like him to do it under his name...
It's possible that Hunter S. Thompson (if he actually had anything to do with it) was investigating this as a story considering his distrust and dislike of political figures. I don't know about the kids diary (link?), but I do know that Rusty Nelson's word aint worth shit and that's who said HST approached him to do the filming, and if that's all the evidence there is, how do we know HST wasn't doing a story?

Quote:
Comment: This account says Thompson killed himself while sitting in a chair on his typewriter and yet the original account tells us that Thompson shot himself while talking to his wife on the phone in the kitchen. Why has the story changed andwhat is the significance of the word typed on the paper in light of the fact that Thompson said he would be 'suicided' before being able to release a major story on explosives bringing down the twin towers?
Then story sounds conflicting because Hunter Thompson's "office" was his kitchen table. He always sat at the same table in the same uncomfortable stool/breakfast bar chair at his typewriter. So both stories could be correct, just different sounding.

I don't know wether he killed himself or not,but Ralph Steadman who was one of his best friends said that hunter said to him "If I didn't know I could commit suicide any time I wanted, I'd feel extremely trapped in this world right now"

His family said he was O.K, but it's easier to talk to your friends about certain shit, than it is to your family.

Last edited by kingmonkey; 03-12-2008 at 01:04 PM.
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:35 PM   #15
clozaril
Inactive

didn't he just want to go out like one of his heroes ernest hemmingway ?
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:03 PM   #16
misterethoughts

This is definitely interesting. Is there more information about this?
misterethoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 10:26 AM   #17
cluas

Thumbs up to me there is no doubt

Quote:
Why has the story changed andwhat is the significance of the word typed on the paper in light of the fact that Thompson said he would be 'suicided' before being able to release a major story
This says it all IMO
Old 04-12-2008, 03:39 PM   #18
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmonkey View Post
...I don't know about the kids diary (link?)
Haven't found the actual diary. Here is a link that references Paul Bonacci's sworn testimony. I believe the diary is discussed in the book by John Decamp. That is one of the pieces of evidence that persuaded him that Paul Bonacci was telling the truth.

http://www.combat-diaries.co.uk/diar...25chapter8.htm
A controversial author, Hunter Thompson was allegedly linked to Larry King as implicated in Paul Bonacci's testimony in which the pedophile victim revealed that Thompson directed a graphic ‘snuff’ film [Franklin Cover-up, pp.102-105 & 327] made near Sacramento, California at a location called "Bohemian Grove."

Bonacci--flown numerous times across state lines for sexual exploitation to Washington, DC and other cities--testified on videotape [5-14-1990] for Nebraska State Police investigator Gary Caradori. Bonacci said that while on a trip to Sacramento, he was forced at gun-point to commit homosexual acts on another boy before he watched other men do the same--after which the boy was shot in the head.

Quote:
...I do know that Rusty Nelson's word aint worth shit and that's who said HST approached him to do the filming, and if that's all the evidence there is, how do we know HST wasn't doing a story?
I don't think this is true. I have not come across any source that says this.

Last edited by supertzar; 04-12-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #19
kingmonkey

i got it from here:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/rusty...n28mar05.shtml

Don't know how much truth is in it...I'm pretty much stumped on the thing. I'd like to think HST was innocent.
But just coz I'd like to think it doesn't make it so.

Who knows..?

Last edited by kingmonkey; 04-12-2008 at 03:45 PM.
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #20
supertzar

Ahh...forget it. I misread your post.

Look, though. Rusty Nelson's word is not the only evidence. There is the diary Paul Bonacci kept during the time period that he was being abused by the pedophile ring.

Last edited by supertzar; 04-12-2008 at 03:52 PM.