Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 10-07-2016, 05:47 PM   #1
techman

Default Titanic conspiracy: is there any truth to it?

Is there any real proof that the Titanic was swapped and replaced by her sister ship the Olympic?, or if there is any truth pointing to a conspiracy surrounding the ships sinking?. As we all know there are countless books, TV programmes, and internet websites and literature by varying researchers putting their arguments for and against the alleged switch of Titanic with Olympic, trying to prove and back up such theories with underwater images showing what could be the words "Olympic underneath the words Titanic, but that I suppose isn't proof enough. To me, the way the ship sank on its maiden voyage (discounting any malicious intent by the crew), and considering that Olympic had an accident in New York, it makes me wonder if indeed Olympic was Titanic and that Olympic's already damaged hull was the main reason' that resulted in Titanic/Olympic's sinking. Maybe I'm way off on this. Even my media tutor, when discussing various conspiracies, felt that the Titanic could've been switched, and he wasn't the usual type to believe wild conspiracy theories.

Last edited by techman; 10-07-2016 at 05:48 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote