Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 13-12-2015, 10:39 PM   #1
rc0002653

Default Is the Perception Deception worth reading?

Is the Perception Deception just a updated version of the 'The Biggest Secret'? Which one of the books would any of you recommend to a beginner to his research?
rc0002653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2015, 11:02 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

No it contains a lot of different content

I'd read both the books you've mentioned

His new book is out now and promises to be more solutions based, which i think is timely because i think people are now moving onto the phase of looking for solutions

There's also his wembley talks which cram a lot of stuff into a relatively small amount of time
Old 20-12-2015, 09:36 AM   #3
steven9696
Inactive

I have to say I was late in the day of 'getting David Icke' but this book changed my way of thinking completely warning! You will never see the world the same again.I read it,then read it again I used to carry it around like a 'bible' lol it is a defo read.
steven9696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 11:57 AM   #4
cosmic tramp

Yep 'tis a good read but I read mine about 18 months ago and need to re-read it all as I've forgotten a lot. Good stockingfiller for Xmas !!
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 12:16 PM   #5
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Yep 'tis a good read but I read mine about 18 months ago and need to re-read it all as I've forgotten a lot. Good stockingfiller for Xmas !!
That's not a stocking filler, it will pull the fireplace out, massive book dat.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 12:36 PM   #6
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
That's not a stocking filler, it will pull the fireplace out, massive book dat.
I've actually raised this before that David needs a good editor. He's got a lot to say but I think with some discerning editorial he could get across the same information using about a third of the paper. His books are like phone directories. I don't mind , I can read and read and read all day and night before the sheeples come home, but I'm a bit weird like that. Bit more brevity may gain him a wider readership.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 20-12-2015 at 05:11 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 02:31 PM   #7
dac54

One big problem I had with the Perception Deception was 18 totally blank pages scattered throughout the last couple of chapters which was a real bummer,so I'll be double checking the Phantom Self as soon as it arrives...just in case lighting strikes twice lol.
dac54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 02:34 PM   #8
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc0002653 View Post
Is the Perception Deception just a updated version of the 'The Biggest Secret'? Which one of the books would any of you recommend to a beginner to his research?
I have got The Perception Deception. It's a great reference book. I think that it's definitely worth having.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 03:48 AM   #9
tommorgan

The Perception Deception [2013] and The Biggest Secret [1999] are totally different is what I reckon. Perception Deception has chapters of information about the nature of reality. Not read all the books but of the ones I have in general would always begin with the latest book published except if you are specifically interested in politics and history in which case read And the Truth Shall Set You Free [1995] or reptilian aliens in which case read The Biggest Secret [1999] and Children of the Matrix [2001]. The best starting point is the talks with Richie Allen on the Net is what I reckon.
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 04:00 AM   #10
tommorgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
I've actually raised this before that David needs a good editor. He's got a lot to say but I think with some discerning editorial he could get across the same information using about a third of the paper. His books are like phone directories. I don't mind , I can read and read and read all day and night before the sheeples come home, but I'm a bit weird like that. Bit more brevity may gain him a wider readership.
Agree the books need proof reading for example "entomology" and "etymology" unless it is a piss take but I have read that mistake in two different books and the errata in general is high not that that bothers most people. My understanding is his method of writing is inspired so it comes out like an avalanche. Difficult to write concisely in this way.
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote