Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 22-03-2018, 10:03 AM   #1
81hxor

Default Hello from a newbie :)

Hello,
I would like to introduce myself. I am 36yrs old and from the UK. I have been a forum Lurker for the past few years but never signed up!! I had an interest in David Icke years back after someone lent me a book which was "Truth Vibrations" i read it and thought it was very interesting. I left it at that for a few years more. I then spotted his page on FB a few years back and started following it then about 6 months ago i started to really get on board with David Icke. I work from home making handmade products - i have been listening to lots of David's talks on you tube, loads of documentarys and his podcasts both old and new and planning to get my tickets over the weekend to see him in Liverpool next month. I have *the biggest secret* which i have started reading recently and can't put it down!!

I have always been very open minded and have had a few psychic experiences in the past. I have always had lucid dreams (lucid dreaming is something i have only read about recently - i never knew it was this that i was doing) - some not so nice dreams where i know i am dreaming but i have a difficult time of waking up (lucid dreams do not happen all the time but quite often)- other times i can wake fully then go back into the same dream. Recently since i have become more aware or awakened i have been having some odd dreams - for instance i dreamt about someone i have not seen or thought about for years and years - woke up and though that was odd then looked at my phone and had a FB friend request from them - since this time i have had 2 more dreams about this person which i am trying to work through what it means.
I had another dream where i was shown *angel quartz* crystal and i was told i needed to get some (i have also been pulled into crystals recently too)- i didnt know the name of it at the time i googled what it looked like. And just last week was told Bloodstone so i got some of that also which feels like it has an amazing energy about it.
Last night i dreamt i met a young man (late teens)and he told me he was my son - i remember saying how can i have forgotton you? i don't understand? i have 3 sons already (which i do) - he really felt like my son he was so so so lovely and gave me a hug and he said no, i am the baby that went to the stars (i had a miscarriage when i was 17 and always knew that the baby was a boy) - now i have never ever used this expression myself about the stars. He also whispered in my ear *Please please please buy a water filter - the water is poisoned* i then woke up. No idea if it was indeed *just a dream* but it felt very very relevant and real too. Not sure about the water filter either but i guess i should look into one!!
I also read my own psy and oracle cards and they are very relevant and accurate, i never read them the traditional way i look at the pictures - i could go on but there is so much else to say!
One last thing - i remember when i was little - probably around 5 or 6 and i was alseep in my mums bed (my dad worked away as a lorry driver all week) my mum had put me in her bed and i remember waking up in the dark and seeing a crocodile fully standing upright in the alcove by the side of the bed - it was really tall and had a crocodile face - i cant remember feeling scared - it was just weird.
I hope i can find like minded people to discuss and share experiences with.
81hxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2018, 12:20 PM   #2
oneriver

Welcome 81hxor.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2018, 12:53 PM   #3
hayed joe

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the extra content!

"But here they were, as the punch in the face to science and the stolen impassioned kiss to the laws of Time. And the oedipal charge against the stern order of reality."

THIS VIDEO GETS YOU HIGHER THAN RHYME!! https://youtu.be/FO45o3a5VEA
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2018, 04:54 AM   #4
cue_ball

Welcome, my friend.
cue_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 08:12 PM   #5
Hill_Harper

Hello!
Hill_Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 10:19 AM   #6
Dude111

Welcome ashore!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 01:07 AM   #7
armoured_amazon

Welcome
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 03:43 PM   #8
Dude111

Welcome to the site!!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 04:05 AM   #9
madmax

Welcome to the forum.

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote