Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 17-03-2018, 06:17 AM   #1
aronia

Question Testimony and Questions : my experience with mind control?

Hello there,

I had been brainwashed and indoctrinatedsince i was 10-11 years old "1979" from right politics and later the nationalist movement against multi cultualism in waste rebellion since December 1992 - it startede at the fall of the berlin wall. i was thinking in alot worst ways then just rebelion against MC.

I was told by a mind control expert that brainwashed and indoctriination is thefoundation of mind control.

I did knew i was under mind control until April or May 2017
I has been in a living hell since December 2011 until about 15 Januar 2018 and is first now in March is totally gone.

So my brainwashed and indoctriination just got alot worst after i foprced to give up my infomation against the new world order agenda on 22 April 2011.

I was forced up in a corner.....

From that easter friday my brainwashed and indoctriination got extreamly strong - later from December 2011 change to real mind control.

It has been a heell until got some changes inn late August 2017 - i got my first deprograming sesion on 29 September 2017 and last on 2 Februar 2018..

It was enough with two sessions - I feel free and more happy then ever befor i my life. i'm still under behavior modification amnd social condition im not sure it was by chose or forced.

I stop my last rebellion on 22 September 2013 and later they was afraid i would continue my rebellion they throw Chemical Soap Bubbles into my house in October 2013 - it was here i might thought it best totally change my mind because i fear i could be attack alot worst and with more soap bubbbles again and again.

So maybe i made that change myself?

Any thoughts from you guys and girls in this mind control section of davids forum?

Last edited by aronia; 17-03-2018 at 09:37 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2018, 08:59 AM   #2
oneriver

Do you know who was responsible for your programing?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2018, 12:25 PM   #3
aronia

Post I believe it was myself.

I believe it was myself. I think has to do with going from a rebel to been forced to stop that Rebellion/internet infomation war on 22 April 2011 - again on 22 September 2013 - I totally stopped on 27 May 2017.

These people throw Chemical Soap Bubbles into my on home in October 2013.

I was foooling around with monarch mind control hypnose on youtube and kind hypnose In September 2013,i was given a device to help me completed from this hypnose

I found other people to been to be around - they might have influenced me alot.

After i found my royal bloodline on 17 April 2011 people startede to be interested in me.

If i never had found my bloodline i guess the police and intel agency might be still watching me like a hawk.

They used this bloodline stuff to get control over my actions online.

I basicly sacked the whole nwo agenda and the infomtion ended on the streets in 40 + nation aross the globe.

Last edited by aronia; 25-03-2018 at 12:31 PM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2018, 02:18 PM   #4
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Do you know who was responsible for your programing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronia View Post
I believe it was myself.

Can you explain further?

Blaming someone else is very common but blaming yourself to dodge responsibility is someting else.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote