Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 20-12-2014, 02:44 PM   #1
essential_intel

Post Rothschild’s Secretive Iranian Oil Operation

The recent oil spill in the Israeli desert appears to have burst more than just piplelines. It also bursts the bubble of secrecy around one of the most clandestine Petroleum operations in the Middle East, orginaly jump started in the late 1950s by the Baron de Rothschild (the French cousin of the famous British Bankster) and the Iranian Shah, which led to the formation of the nearly extraterritorial oil company EAPC – the owner and operator of the Eilat-Ashkelon pipeline – so far one of the best guarded secrets in Israel. The following investigative report sheds light, for the first time, on this fascinating piece of history. CONTINUE READING
essential_intel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2014, 04:10 PM   #2
grannie27

I always feel reluctant to click on a link from some one who joined in 2011 and has only made 7 posts on the DI Forum
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2014, 10:57 PM   #3
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I always feel reluctant to click on a link from some one who joined in 2011 and has only made 7 posts on the DI Forum
7 good posts cd be worth more than lots of trashy ones
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2014, 12:01 AM   #4
rooey

if true, this rothchilds being in iran, firms a little more a bunch of suspicions I had about iran

Last edited by rooey; 21-12-2014 at 12:02 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2014, 06:55 AM   #5
eddieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
if true, this rothchilds being in iran, firms a little more a bunch of suspicions I had about iran
There was a piece on here a couple of yrs ago written by someone with an relative high up in the US Navy. This relative told him not to believe a word about US/Iran relationships. He stated that they are a lot closer than anyone would believe!
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote