Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 01-07-2013, 05:14 PM   #101
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post

Go Deeper

Past thought
Into silence
Past silence
Into stillness

Deeper still
Past stillness
Into the Heart

Now
Let the Love
Consume
Whatever is left of you

Lovely, who wrote this?

Last edited by bridgeeteyes; 01-07-2013 at 05:15 PM.
bridgeeteyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #102
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Quote:
bridgeeteyes, I enjoy reading your post's you make me think
This was not my intention, to make you think, how can we reach stillness if we all make each other think ?
Old 01-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #103
getagrip
Inactive

I don't have an answer to that, bridgeeteyes.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:21 AM   #104
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Quote:

I don't have an answer to that, bridgeeteyes.
Seems I have been sent the answer in my 'Daily reminders on stillness' Funny how things just turn up like this.

"There is a lack of clarity about how to be truly free. No matter how much it is explained or discussed or thought about, the problem remains largely unsolved. Honestly, there is only one solution: set your buttocks down on the meditation cushion and train in how to be free. As far as I am concerned, that is the only way."

~ Tsoknyi Rinpoche

Last edited by bridgeeteyes; 02-07-2013 at 08:50 AM. Reason: pic
Old 05-07-2013, 07:06 AM   #105
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Default Meditation

SHIFTING OUR PERCEPTION WITH MEDITATION

Though you can start meditation at any time, it’s harder if your life is chaotic, and if you’re feeling paranoid, if you’re overwhelmed with responsibilities, or if you’re sick. But even starting under these conditions, meditation will help you to clear things up a bit. Slowly you reorganize your life to support your spiritual journey, At each stage there will be something you can do to create a supportive space. It may mean changing your diet, who you’re with, how you spend your time, what’s on your walls, what books you read, what you fill your consciousness with, how you care for your body, or where and how you sit to meditate. All these factors contribute to the depth and freedom that you can know through meditation.

You are under no pressure to rush these changes. You need not fear that because of meditation you are going to lose control and get swept away by a new way of life. As you gradually develop a quiet and clear awareness, your living habits will naturally come into harmony with your total environment, with your past involvements, present interests, and future concerns. There need be no sudden ending of relationships in order to prove your holiness. Such frantic changes only show your own lack of faith. When you are one in truth, in the flow, the changes in your life will come naturally.

You start cleaning up your life when you feel that you can’t go on until you do. Cleaning up your life means extricating yourself from those things which are obstacles to your liberation. But keep in mind that nothing in and of itself is an obstacle; it’s your attachment to it or your motive for doing it that is the obstacle. It’s not an issue of eating meat or not eating meat; it’s who’s eating it and why.

If your senses can be caught and held by something, you are still chained to the world. It’s your attachment to the objects of your senses that imprisons you. Failing to break off the attachments of the senses ultimately holds you back. The minute you aren’t preoccupied with what’s out there, then that pull is lost. You are free to go deep in meditation.
It’s not easy. It’s a stinker to get to that level of purity. You start out with things like what you eat, who you sleep with, what you watch on TV, what you do with your time. Many people fool themselves and imitate someone else’s purity. They do it in an imitative way, one of fear of being unholy. Abstaining from something for the wrong reason is no better than doing it. You can’t pretend to be pure; you can only go at your own speed.

As changes occur through meditation you find yourself attracted to things that are inconsistent with your old model of who you are. Usually, for example, after having meditated in a rigorous (and somewhat righteous) fashion, I have then taken time off to wallow in television, go to movies, take baths and relax. Then, to my surprise, I found myself not being attracted as much as before to these diversions, but being pulled toward just sitting quietly. This new way of being didn’t fit with my model of who I was. It was as if I were living with somebody I didn’t know very well. My models of myself hadn’t changed fast enough to keep up with who I was becoming.

- Ram Dass, excerpt from Journey of Awakening: A Meditator’s Guidebook

http://www.ramdass.org/RD/shifting-o...th-meditation/

Last edited by bridgeeteyes; 05-07-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:11 AM   #106
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Default We are all the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAqK...e_gdata_player
Old 08-07-2013, 07:57 AM   #107
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Quote:
If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the now.
Depression/anxiety are both expressions of fear. This fear is often felt in deep meditation or lucid dreams. There is a saying that says "where there are two, there is fear". One must become fearless, watch it head on, it is the greatest obstacle to progression in ones meditation and path. As it manifests let it, do not obstruct it, just observe it and it will with practice loose its 'apparent' power. It is in fact powerless, it is only us who see it as 'separate' from our whole that allow its manifestation.

The Now is fear free, the Now is safe. It is free because there are no regrets of the past and no anxiety of 'what if's' of future projections. To live a life of constant regret or future 'what if's' is no life, it is not living.

Shanti

Last edited by bridgeeteyes; 08-07-2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: spell
Old 09-07-2013, 08:01 AM   #108
susannah1
Inactive

Quote:
Prior to the Fall of humanity on planet Earth, our natural spirit-form was an androgynous Being of Light. Our one, whole, etheric body contained a masculine and feminine consciousness. Its one mind can be likened to a magnet with two, distinct poles of energy and influence. This one complete being was a divinely balanced blend of two twin consciousnesses within the same soul.

We came to Earth millions of years ago in order to experience and feel what is was like to exist at the 3-dimensional level and to bring a sense of Godliness to this plane of existence. We then lost our way as we became more and more attached to the physical pleasures Earth life had to offer. Eventually we lost our God-centeredness and became ego-driven or self-centered. At some point, our androgynous body separated into two halves as physical man and physical woman.

In order to help us remember who we really are, the reincarnational cycle and the law of karma that goes with it pulled us into its grip. We have been on that wheel of life-death-life for ages trying to recall our divine origins so that we can reclaim our God-centeredness and reunite with our twin soul, as we were prior to the Fall.

When twin souls separated from one another, one was assigned a masculine root gender, the other was feminine. When that happened, the male twin half retained a vestige of his twin's feminine energy. The opposite occurred for his other half.

Over many lifetimes each male and female counterpart has been trying to bring his or her masculine and feminine energies in balance. This doesn't mean that a woman has to be half feminine and half masculine. It means that she needs to fully develop her feminine characteristics, while at the same time allowing her masculine side to grow and mature as well. The opposite holds true for a man.

When the two twin halves have balanced their masculine and feminine sides and have reached a strong sense of self and spiritually maturity, they are ready for lasting reunion.

Through the ages, the masculine and feminine energies have gotten way out of balance. Thousands of years ago the female energy was the dominant form on this planet; just the reverse of what it is today. And men came to fear women because of it.

Approximately 2000 years ago it reversed and man's innate fear of woman caused the female energy to be suppressed. But that is changing dramatically these days. The feminine energy is rising once again. And its influence is driving the spiritual transformation of our planet and all its inhabitants.

Love this thread! Thank You
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:03 AM   #109
susannah1
Inactive

Hey I came across this today...kind of same wavelength.....very interesting....

JUNE 16, 2013

Greetings dear ones, once again we come to speak to you of truth and love which you are now taking to the next level. You are evolving quickly and the Light on earth is rising although you do not hear much of this on your news. Many are awakening and feeling a need to be free of the tyranny and bondage that up to now they have taken for granted. This inner journey is being reflected in the outer which is why you see world wide resistance to authority taking place. In general, most do not understand what is happening, but are being driven by an inner knowing that they are entitled to the freedom of having their voices heard and to lives lived free from manipulation and strife.

Many are and will die in this effort to awaken the world but this was their soul purpose and choice. For some it has been their chosen means of atoning for past lives lived in dominance over others, taking upon themselves the yoke of the freedom fighter to help mankind move into a new awareness of what freedom really is. We do not condone killing and violence, but we say that there are those who only learn at this level and many places on earth still resonate with this dense energy.

Freedom is not just about being allowed by another, a group, or a government to do something. Freedom is an inner state of joy with the ability to express oneself. Think about the actions of a small child--freedom expressed lovingly as they simply be who they are. Unless one's choices interfere with the freedom of another, one is entitled by Divine Right to be who they are--to marry or not marry whom they please, to do whatever work makes their heart sing, and to express ideas without fear of punishment because those ideas are not of an accepted norm.

The energy of the third dimensional world has held mankind in bondage to rules of what is acceptable and what is not, rules all based in ignorant concepts of duality and separation. Those choosing to step out of the box, have been and still are often severely punished--physically, emotionally, and mentally. Who makes these rules? Who enforces them? Think on that dear ones, for your concepts of freedom are changing regardless of the old rules and all the flag waving done to support them.

Many suffer, trying sincerely to live up to the illusory rules of right and wrong as presented to them by those holding power-- governments (local and national), religious leaders, media, the rich and famous, experts, or relatives. Many find that their inner guidance tells them they are free, but the world tells them they must obey those who have the authority to know best what is right for everyone else.

This is not about parents allowing their children to do whatever they please for the unconditional love of parenting must have simple rules that reflect loving guidance, direction, structure, and teaching the child that he can go within and hear his own guidance.

Freedom is an innate spiritual right of every soul for every soul is a spark of the Divine and only those ignorant of this truth would be so presumptuous as to believe that they could bind the Divine. Freedom is all about the realization of who and what you really are dear ones, and this truth is what you now see awakening in the world. Most acting out through violence do not consciously realize what it is they are responding to.

Throughout time, man in ignorance of who and what he really was, accepted that those in positions of either social, religious, or governmental power were more capable of making decisions for him than he himself--often this was reinforced through physical punishment. This was the beginning of the loss of freedom and most were not even aware it was happening. There were and always will be those who are very happy to take another's freedom, for in this they attain more power for themselves.. What is happening now, is that mankind is beginning to remember.

Freedom happens on a personal level first, then moves to the outer through words and actions. It many be that an individual who has always been told and thinks of himself as stupid, suddenly realizes that he is not stupid-- perhaps less educated, but not less because of it. It may be that a wife and mother begins to realize that she too is entitled to have personal choices that may be different from her husband or children. Guilt begins to recede, and a new sense of strength takes its place

Many are abandoning traditional organized religion because the Light has birthed the realization that one does not need someone else to tell them what to believe or what is right or wrong--they are being guided loudly and clearly from within.

Mankind is becoming more and more aware of activities that hold him in bondage often excused in the name of freedom. These ironic activities are being exposed more now because ascension Light is illuminating the shadows at a level that no longer allows for secrecy and manipulation. You are observing the Light exposing the dark, and yet those who would keep you in the dark kick and scream about the rightness of everything they do. Wake up dear ones, as Light begins to shine on the shadows you will find that many of them involve concepts innocently accepted as necessary to your freedom.

Some countries do indeed have much more freedom than others. In large portions of the Middle East the Divine feminine is still held in bondage, but that too must change for reality is a balance of the masculine and the feminine energies. Both energies are necessary to make the whole, one is not better than the other. Both the masculine and the feminine aspects each carry unique gifts and energies that together manifest the Divine Idea designed and created in the beginning. Man, woman, child are material, third dimensional interpretations of the higher truths of the sacred Trinity.

Freedom sings the songs of who you are. It allows you to marry or not marry whom you please, it allows you to speak your truth and to live out from your center in whatever ways may resonate with you. HOWEVER--freedom does not give anyone the right to interfere with another's journey, choices , or rights however misguided they may seem. It must be realized that not all souls are ready or evolved enough to live out from true freedom. These are the dear ones that still need rules, regulations, and even punishments. Those drawn to reading these messages are not of that group and are ready to embrace the higher sense of freedom.

Freedom is about unconditional love. Freedom is about allowing your intuition based in the realization of your innate Divine nature to guide your choices, thus allowing them to flow from within. Freedom is not about choices made under external pressures to conform.

We are the Arcturian Group 6/16/13
Old 09-07-2013, 08:08 AM   #110
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

I read something at the weekend related to this post by getagrip. I'll try to put it into words , if I can I'll post it. It is a most difficult area to get into words .
Old 09-07-2013, 08:26 AM   #111
susannah1
Inactive

Ok great! Look forward to it!
Old 09-07-2013, 10:03 AM   #112
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by susannah1 View Post
Hey I came across this today...kind of same wavelength.....very interesting....

JUNE 16, 2013

Greetings dear ones, once again we come to speak to you of truth and love which you are now taking to the next level. You are evolving quickly and the Light on earth is rising although you do not hear much of this on your news. Many are awakening and feeling a need to be free of the tyranny and bondage that up to now they have taken for granted. This inner journey is being reflected in the outer which is why you see world wide resistance to authority taking place. In general, most do not understand what is happening, but are being driven by an inner knowing that they are entitled to the freedom of having their voices heard and to lives lived free from manipulation and strife.

Many are and will die in this effort to awaken the world but this was their soul purpose and choice. For some it has been their chosen means of atoning for past lives lived in dominance over others, taking upon themselves the yoke of the freedom fighter to help mankind move into a new awareness of what freedom really is. We do not condone killing and violence, but we say that there are those who only learn at this level and many places on earth still resonate with this dense energy.

Freedom is not just about being allowed by another, a group, or a government to do something. Freedom is an inner state of joy with the ability to express oneself. Think about the actions of a small child--freedom expressed lovingly as they simply be who they are. Unless one's choices interfere with the freedom of another, one is entitled by Divine Right to be who they are--to marry or not marry whom they please, to do whatever work makes their heart sing, and to express ideas without fear of punishment because those ideas are not of an accepted norm.

The energy of the third dimensional world has held mankind in bondage to rules of what is acceptable and what is not, rules all based in ignorant concepts of duality and separation. Those choosing to step out of the box, have been and still are often severely punished--physically, emotionally, and mentally. Who makes these rules? Who enforces them? Think on that dear ones, for your concepts of freedom are changing regardless of the old rules and all the flag waving done to support them.

Many suffer, trying sincerely to live up to the illusory rules of right and wrong as presented to them by those holding power-- governments (local and national), religious leaders, media, the rich and famous, experts, or relatives. Many find that their inner guidance tells them they are free, but the world tells them they must obey those who have the authority to know best what is right for everyone else.

This is not about parents allowing their children to do whatever they please for the unconditional love of parenting must have simple rules that reflect loving guidance, direction, structure, and teaching the child that he can go within and hear his own guidance.

Freedom is an innate spiritual right of every soul for every soul is a spark of the Divine and only those ignorant of this truth would be so presumptuous as to believe that they could bind the Divine. Freedom is all about the realization of who and what you really are dear ones, and this truth is what you now see awakening in the world. Most acting out through violence do not consciously realize what it is they are responding to.

Throughout time, man in ignorance of who and what he really was, accepted that those in positions of either social, religious, or governmental power were more capable of making decisions for him than he himself--often this was reinforced through physical punishment. This was the beginning of the loss of freedom and most were not even aware it was happening. There were and always will be those who are very happy to take another's freedom, for in this they attain more power for themselves.. What is happening now, is that mankind is beginning to remember.

Freedom happens on a personal level first, then moves to the outer through words and actions. It many be that an individual who has always been told and thinks of himself as stupid, suddenly realizes that he is not stupid-- perhaps less educated, but not less because of it. It may be that a wife and mother begins to realize that she too is entitled to have personal choices that may be different from her husband or children. Guilt begins to recede, and a new sense of strength takes its place

Many are abandoning traditional organized religion because the Light has birthed the realization that one does not need someone else to tell them what to believe or what is right or wrong--they are being guided loudly and clearly from within.

Mankind is becoming more and more aware of activities that hold him in bondage often excused in the name of freedom. These ironic activities are being exposed more now because ascension Light is illuminating the shadows at a level that no longer allows for secrecy and manipulation. You are observing the Light exposing the dark, and yet those who would keep you in the dark kick and scream about the rightness of everything they do. Wake up dear ones, as Light begins to shine on the shadows you will find that many of them involve concepts innocently accepted as necessary to your freedom.

Some countries do indeed have much more freedom than others. In large portions of the Middle East the Divine feminine is still held in bondage, but that too must change for reality is a balance of the masculine and the feminine energies. Both energies are necessary to make the whole, one is not better than the other. Both the masculine and the feminine aspects each carry unique gifts and energies that together manifest the Divine Idea designed and created in the beginning. Man, woman, child are material, third dimensional interpretations of the higher truths of the sacred Trinity.

Freedom sings the songs of who you are. It allows you to marry or not marry whom you please, it allows you to speak your truth and to live out from your center in whatever ways may resonate with you. HOWEVER--freedom does not give anyone the right to interfere with another's journey, choices , or rights however misguided they may seem. It must be realized that not all souls are ready or evolved enough to live out from true freedom. These are the dear ones that still need rules, regulations, and even punishments. Those drawn to reading these messages are not of that group and are ready to embrace the higher sense of freedom.

Freedom is about unconditional love. Freedom is about allowing your intuition based in the realization of your innate Divine nature to guide your choices, thus allowing them to flow from within. Freedom is not about choices made under external pressures to conform.

We are the Arcturian Group 6/16/13
All is just as it should be, all moving in one direction , no need to worry.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:26 PM   #113
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Quote:
Ok great! Look forward to it!
I have looked for the article I read at the weekend relating to getagrips post and I just can not find it. I can't remember if it was in a book or on the internet, I just can't seem to remember where I saw it which is odd. I can not put it into words without the article as it was very deep but made perfect sense to me at the time, but now I struggle to put it into words. In essence it was about all viewing the same whole but from different angles so one thinks their seeing one thing, another thinks their seeing something else but there really just looking at the same picture. There is a famous image of an elephant I remember someone sending me. One person see's the ear and calls it the ear while another see's the tail and calls it the tail, but in reality they both see just elephant.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:36 PM   #114
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Here is the picture someone sent me a while back. It shows well what the article said much better, the one I can no longer find. That one man see's an ear, one man see's a leg, another see's a tail. Each say I See Ear, I See Leg, I See Tail but in its true reality, all are just seeing Elephant. We all call things by different names but in reality we are all talking about the same thing.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #115
susannah1
Inactive

Yes indeed, its something like this. I posted something about water yesterday which somehow, like you, words cannot describe it fully but I got it. I'll go find it and post here.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:48 PM   #116
susannah1
Inactive

Yes I know what you mean....so true...I was thinking about this very subject this morning whiles moving a large water feature..and I noticed something very interesting..I was putting water into the top part of the feature, there is a hole on the middle of it for the water....when I put the hose to the right of it, the water swirled clockwise.....and then when I placed the hose to the left of it, the water swirled counter clockwise...but when I placed the hose directly underneath the hole the water went straight through, causing no swirling of the water....it got me thinking....to honestly go straight to "source" energy aka "love" energy, "universal" energy...whatever you call or feel it...connection to our core....the way is to neither get moved right nor left but straight through....energetically, intentionally, I wonder how this could also be applied to our everyday lives.....and people, including ourselves...to unhook!!! etc

in Infinite Love May the force be with YOU and You and you!!
Old 09-07-2013, 11:09 PM   #117
silkie
Inactive

Quote:
Love you

Asha - Prayer for the world - YouTube

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti
Thank you. I am grateful for this thread . Peace and love to everyone
silkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:50 PM   #118
susannah1
Inactive

Yes its good! Infinite Love is here.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:53 AM   #119
bridgeeteyes
Inactive

Quote:
Yes its good! Infinite Love is here.
Infinite Love, you saying this has effected me deeply. I feel it all the time and its so overpowering it makes me cry. Its Love that is so true and pure, it is as you say unconditional, it has no opposite, it has no bounds or limits, it is undefinable , it can not be touched or seen yet it is everywhere . What is it? I do not know. All I know is it has captured me and I can not escape, nor would I want to, all that is left for me to do is surrender to its mighty force. I can not know it as it is undefined yet it makes its presence know to me all the time. Its within the Heart as a silent presence yet speaks to me constantly. Yes it is Infinite Love because True Love is our Source. This has reminded me of my initial post.....

"God is love. Love all. What a grand privilege it is to love with a pure heart! Sanctify yourself with pure love, the supreme love. Let every nerve of yours thrill with the rhythm of love. Let every fibre of your being respond to the impulse of love Divine. Let the very blood in your veins run to the soft music of love. Let a halo of love surround your immortal existence. Let your very heart beat keeping time to the heavenly harmony of love. Let your words drop like the soft and smooth pearls of love. Let your acts be the soothing blossoms of love. Let your thoughts be the ethereal light of the gem of love. Be in tune with love. Be merged in love. Be saturated with love. Let every atom of your frame vibrate and dance, and sing the song of love. Clasp the whole universe in one vast embrace of love."

- Swami Ramdas

Thank you Susannah
Old 10-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #120
getagrip
Inactive

Default The Mirror of Simple Souls

Good morning bridgeeteyes

Your post reminded me of something. . . .http://www.margueriteporette.org/index.htm

Have a read through this when you have some time, it may resonate with you.
Keeping in (mind? ) how we each define 'God'
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote