Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 16-07-2007, 10:54 PM   #21
anders lindman

One thing that just hit me was: we only experience the time close to the moment as movement, maybe only about one second of the closest past. The rest of time is just memories and projections created as thoughts. Strange.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2007, 11:04 PM   #22
chandrakavi
Banned

That's just right, the time close by us is as you know, THE HERE AND NOW,
the present, the rest is a mind thing, memories of the past that will never return again, and projections about the future ,that has not yet come ,although once the future becomes a present moment, it is real,
and the present , a past.

To a cave man, I was once wondering, we would be the future, and they would be the past ,if we had a time machine, and the coordinates to get there, to their past. But once gone, time is no longer a place to go.
Only memories we all retain in our mind.
chandrakavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2007, 12:14 AM   #23
chandrakavi
Banned

Thumbs up Movement

"YOU CAN PAY ATTENTION TO THE TIC TAC OF A CLOCK.

YOU MAY CONTEMPLATE A SUNRISE OR A SUNSET.

NEVERTHELESS THAT IS NOT TIME. IT IS ONLY MOVEMENT.

MOVEMENT IS THE FACTOR THAT DEFINES TIME.

FROM THIS TO THAT

FROM THAT TO THIS."

ZEN O'CLOCK by Scott Shaw
Old 18-07-2007, 01:32 AM   #24
auron
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrakavi View Post
"THE BROTHERHOOD HAS TUNED THE HUMAN CONCIOUSNESS INTO A FALSE PERSPECTIVE OF TIME, AND IN DOING SO , THEY HAVE DISCONNECTED HUMANITY FROM THE REST OF CREATION WHICH OPERATES ON A DIFFERENT VERSION OF TIME.THUS HUMANITY IS LIVING ITS LIFE OUT OF SYNCRONICITY WITH THE UNIVERSE. NO WONDER THERE'S SO MUCH IMBALANCE. IN TRUTH THERE IS NO TIME. IT IS ONLY OUR PERCEPTION OF TIME,THAT MAKE EVENTS APPEAR TO BE HAPPENING IN A LINEAR TIME LINE. " David Icke in The Biggest Secret
Interesting thread! The above quote by Icke is spot on.

You can actually experience no "time" yourself if you have a true out of body experience.
auron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2007, 12:07 AM   #25
chandrakavi
Banned

Lightbulb

Right Auron!

You can experience timelessness in out of body experience,
also when meditating since you stop the mind,
some Masters of the East say that Mind and Time are one and the same,
because you have to think about time,
and thinking makes it apparently real.
A great phrase heard on the media:

"It's 10 PM do you know where your children are?"

A great use of cronological time with fear.

Last edited by chandrakavi; 19-07-2007 at 05:54 AM.
Old 26-07-2007, 08:28 AM   #26
chandrakavi
Banned

"This is not a time to fear and it's not a time to hide.
It is a time to sing and a time to dance.

Take your partners, please. LET'S GO!"---DAVID ICKE ,THE BIGGEST SECRET
Old 26-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #27
cruise4

Maybe our memory just increases.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2007, 07:06 AM   #28
chandrakavi
Banned

but memory is part of the past cronological time. The past is gone forever.
That has nothing to do with real time ,the present time which is all we have.
We all keep those memories stored in our heads, but we know they won't be returning, that is to say it one way our "FILES" we want to remember, what we liked, and didn't like, but its history, the past ,gone.
Old 29-07-2007, 12:44 AM   #29
chandrakavi
Banned

Smile

People usually see time as a "from birth-to death" kind of thing,
sure it is Cronological, but it is based in a "fear of death thing",
and time does not end because a clock stops,or anyone dies,
even if the Earth is destroyed, because it is eternal. After all it does not exist as we concieve it, eternal time does not exist.

Eternal time is time wiith love, fearless.
Old 29-07-2007, 12:49 AM   #30
callybhoy
Banned

The only place time doesn'tis now
callybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2007, 01:00 AM   #31
callybhoy
Banned

Sorry Exist Is Wot I Ment To Say
callybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2007, 03:23 AM   #32
chandrakavi
Banned

Yeap! I understand you!
Old 29-07-2007, 04:09 AM   #33
thoth

How 3 dimensional brains interpret space.
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2007, 10:46 PM   #34
edit

Quote:
I have heard and read by David Icke, Osho, a mystic from India, Einstein,
and many wise men that TIME DOES NOT EXIST. which is so.
CHRONOLOGICAL TIME ,the kind of time we live in, and have invented,a day with 24 hours, 1 hour with 60 minutes, a year with 365 days and so on, it is something we have all agreed on, although it is not written anywhere to make things work according to rotation so we work during the day and sleep
at night, or viceversa sometimes.

iN INDIA THE MYSTIC OSHO DIVIDES IT IN cronological time, PSYCHOLOGICAL TIME, and EXISTENCIAL TIME.

Cronological time as I understand it is the time we all live being inside the establishment, the matrix time, the clocktime ,which has no meaning, and does not inted to, it simply wants to make us utilitarian. But it is a fake.

Fake or not,.. Full or empty,... The Crown of Things, or.. A Base as Every-tin...
Simply..

It IS A D-ish !!!

Cheers!!
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2007, 11:05 PM   #35
chandrakavi
Banned

Talking

Hi Edit!

Hey beautiful Dish! also the girl holding it, even prettier too!
IS that you? Came out very well in that photo.
Cheers andThanks!

Last edited by chandrakavi; 30-07-2007 at 08:29 PM.
Old 31-07-2007, 04:27 AM   #36
chandrakavi
Banned

Post Albert Einstein to the layman

Albert Einstein was asked once and again "What is the theory of relativity!
this is how Einstein explained it to the layman;

"Sit on a hot stove and then one second seems to be almost like eternity,
nonending----it is so hot, it is so painful. And then you hold the hand of your beloved and sit by her side on the bank of the river on a full moon night,
and hours go like moments" This he used to say is the theory of relativity.

It all depends on you, on your psychological state. (psychological time)

The fool lives in time, the wise man lives in timelessness.
The fool lives in the mind, the wise man lives in no-mind.
Old 01-08-2007, 08:17 PM   #37
edit

Cheers Dear Poet !

Quote:
Śruti (Devanagari श्रुति, "what is heard") is a canon of Hindu sacred texts.They do not date to a particular period, but rather stretch across the entire history of Hinduism, beginning with the some of the earliest known Hindu texts, spanning into the modern period with the Upanishads.

Śruti has no author; rather, it is divine recording of the "cosmic sounds of truth", heard by rishis.

Kala
Quote:
Kala
KALA [Source: Dowson's Classical Dictionary of Hindu Mythology] 'Time.'

A name of Yama, the judge of the dead. In the Atharva-Veda Time is addressed as the source and ruler of all things. "It is he who drew forth the worlds and encompassed them. Being their father, he became their son. There is no other power superior to him."

The Vishnu, Bhagavata, and Padma Puranas state that Brahma existed in the form of Time, "but the Puranas do not generally recognise Time as an element of the first cause."
Quote:
The Vedas (Sanskrit vĂ©da वेद "knowledge") are a large corpus of texts originating in Ancient India.

....According to strict orthodox Hindu interpretation the Vedas are apauruṣeya[2] ("not human compositions"), being supposed to have been directly revealed, and thus are called śruti ("what is heard").[3][4] Hinduism, sometimes known as Sanatana Dharma ("Eternal Law"), refers to this belief in the ageless nature of the wisdom it embodies.
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:25 PM   #38
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoth View Post
How 3 dimensional brains interpret space.
Many believe and I do to some extend as well, that our mind is what connects us to our spirit and soul. I believe our spirit is timeless, but our soul from what I have experienced, is not. I also believe that all of our body is linked to our soul and spirit, and without both mind and heart you wont be able to keep your physical self in contact with these.
But to say that the world is 3 dimensional and that our mind understands it in this way Im not sure I agree with. Since everything in our world is affected by time it must a dimension to it as well. There I think our world to be at least 4 dimensional.

Everything on our plane of existance is affected by time, and that which isnt affected by time isnt of this plane of existance, just here to... well we can only guess.

I have a memory of me trying to change time and succeeding. I was testing what would happen if I went fully aware and used it to its fullness. Something bad had happened I was told by the people who had been there when the... catastrophe happened. My memory of it is vague, but since the timeline might have been changed about this event, then I guess it didnt happen in this timeline anymore... mindboggling Well, I asked one of those who felt responsible for it to happen to focus on the time before it happened. I then with his help, and probably the help from other people around us at the time who also wanted the event to be changed, I got back in time and stopped the catastrophe. First I tried to use words, but I had to resort to riping even more in the fabric of our reality and pulled the person to me who was the catalyst. After this I guess I returned to my original place in time...

It probably never happened and believe me to be insane if you will, cuz that is indeed very likely. But I believe there is some logic to all insanity At least it is a good story the way I see it. I havent tried timetraveling since... it simply seems too unnatural. I guess beings on higher planes might have agreed that the event was one that wasnt destined, but it probably just was my mind playing tricks on me.

I find time an interresting subject to discuss Thanks for starting it chandrakavi

I also comment on my belief of what time is in my thread called Oneness, the creation and concept of time.
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:56 PM   #39
cruise4

Quote:
but memory is part of the past cronological time. The past is gone forever.
That has nothing to do with real time ,the present time which is all we have.
We all keep those memories stored in our heads, but we know they won't be returning, that is to say it one way our "FILES" we want to remember, what we liked, and didn't like, but its history, the past ,gone.
but memory is part of the past cronological time

Why is it chandrakavi? It certainly 'appears' that way I'll grant you. I'm thinking along the lines of 'access' and how that could be occurring. Just discussing here, not stating anything. Looking for input on the idea.
The future is remembering our past sort of thing.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 12:23 AM   #40
chandrakavi
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
but memory is part of the past cronological time

Why is it chandrakavi? It certainly 'appears' that way I'll grant you. I'm thinking along the lines of 'access' and how that could be occurring. Just discussing here, not stating anything. Looking for input on the idea.
The future is remembering our past sort of thing.
Yes, I agree cruise4, we wil continue to remember our past until the end of our days.

Last edited by chandrakavi; 02-08-2007 at 12:26 AM.