Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 12-03-2014, 01:44 PM   #1
evolveandascend

Exclamation Why You NEED TO Google 5676977

http://evolveandascend.com/2014/03/1...ennifersodini/

Want to know a secret? Google this number: 5676977

Every day the “veil” continues to lift, and we are continually discovering that our current reality has been manufactured by systematic cultural conditioning, lies, deceit, and governmental/corporate greed.

Part of this manufacturing, as we have come to find out, is the deliberate creation of chemicals that poison us and permeate our water and foods, as well as the deliberate creation of disease for population control. One such disease that was manufactured for this diabolical plan, was, in fact, AIDS. The video above discusses the synthetic (aka: man-made) origin of HIV/AIDS and presents overwhelming documentation validating this claim. In particular, the 1971 Blueprint mapping out the US HIV “special virus” program which essentially was designed to target the African American population, as well as homosexual men. So, then when you take that bone-chilling information into account, and Google the number above (5676977), you find that it leads you to the PATENT for the cure for AIDS which was filed in 1994.

Read more in the article above, and post your thoughts. Knowledge is power.
evolveandascend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2014, 10:29 AM   #2
blue2

Nice read! Viruses leave behind Parasites and therefore is what one needs to be doing regularly either with Diatomaceous Earth or Platinum Plus, Schindles Minerals, Colloidal Silver(though not too much or you might turn blue with larger amounts), MSM Sulphur. Could use all of these at various times of day.

Black Walnut Hull, Wormwood and Cloves were used for parasites by Hulda Regehr Clark who died from spinal injuries caused by a bad car crash. She wrote books on cures.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2014, 02:00 PM   #3
halleyscomet

The existence of a patent is not evidence that the patent actually WORKS.
Old 25-03-2014, 03:53 PM   #4
anarki

I will give you another example. Check out patent number 2067735. It is for a car fuel injection system that runs on H20. The design came out in 1973 by Stan Meyer and was said to look like a new age spark plug. This "spark plug" uses a laser to fracture water mixed with ionized and non-combustible gases to create an explosion that drives the cars pistons. Meyers said with a simple adaption his device would work on any gas motor This means that since 1973 America has had the ability to create automobiles that run ONLY on water.

Unfortunately Stan died a very bizarre death and his water car was forgotten. At the time of his death Meyers had 42 patents, some from his research at the high powered Battelle Institute in his native Ohio, and some from his independent work. Most of them where granted in the form of Section 101 of the US Patent Act which means the patent is granted only under successful demonstration.

This means he had to prove his designs in order to get a patent for them.
Old 25-03-2014, 04:34 PM   #5
halleyscomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarki View Post
I will give you another example. Check out patent number 2067735. It is for a car fuel injection system that runs on H20. The design came out in 1973 by Stan Meyer and was said to look like a new age spark plug. This "spark plug" uses a laser to fracture water mixed with ionized and non-combustible gases to create an explosion that drives the cars pistons. Meyers said with a simple adaption his device would work on any gas motor This means that since 1973 America has had the ability to create automobiles that run ONLY on water.

Unfortunately Stan died a very bizarre death and his water car was forgotten. At the time of his death Meyers had 42 patents, some from his research at the high powered Battelle Institute in his native Ohio, and some from his independent work. Most of them where granted in the form of Section 101 of the US Patent Act which means the patent is granted only under successful demonstration.

This means he had to prove his designs in order to get a patent for them.
Again, having a patent is not proof it works. You don't even need to produce a prototype, let alone a working one:

http://www.neustel.com/prototype.aspx

Quote:
Do You Need a Prototype to Patent an Invention?

Many inventors wonder if they need a prototype prior to patenting an invention. The simple answer is "no'. A prototype is not required prior to filing a patent application with the U.S. Patent Office.

While prototypes can be valuable in developing your invention, they can also be costly. Considering that a licensee of your patent rights will most likely redesign your product, developing a costly prototype is not required and in some situations may actually not be feasible. If a prototype can be constructed without spending a lot of money, then prototyping your invention can be a very good first step with the invention process.
Which US Patent Act supposedly has a section 101 requiring a working prototype? If the section exists, does it predate the patents you're citing?

Last edited by halleyscomet; 25-03-2014 at 04:40 PM.
halleyscomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2014, 05:01 PM   #6
anarki

Steve Ryan's water powered motorcycle - In 2005, "60 Minutes" featured the inventor Steve Ryan demonstrating his water-powered motorbike. The footage shows Ryan fueling the bike with just water and then driving it 50mph along a highway.

Ryan's firm, BiosFuel were planning to sell motorbikes with the conversions in them. However, the company went quiet before announcing, 'Due to political and economical reasons, we are unable to sell the motorcycles.'

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:BiosFuel

Herman Anderson (1918-2004) - Herman had an illustrious career as a scientist at NASA testing hydrogen powered rockets. He used this knowledge to create a water-powered vehicle which he believed would transform the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzsTij4N4uw

How about working name brand automobiles. That work for you?

Last edited by anarki; 25-03-2014 at 05:02 PM.
anarki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2014, 05:40 PM   #7
halleyscomet

Quote:
Steve Ryan's water powered motorcycle - In 2005, "60 Minutes" featured the inventor Steve Ryan demonstrating his water-powered motorbike. The footage shows Ryan fueling the bike with just water and then driving it 50mph along a highway.

Ryan's firm, BiosFuel were planning to sell motorbikes with the conversions in them. However, the company went quiet before announcing, 'Due to political and economical reasons, we are unable to sell the motorcycles.'

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:BiosFuel

Herman Anderson (1918-2004) - Herman had an illustrious career as a scientist at NASA testing hydrogen powered rockets. He used this knowledge to create a water-powered vehicle which he believed would transform the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzsTij4N4uw

How about working name brand automobiles. That work for you?
We were talking about an alleged AIDS cure. You keep bringing up irrelevant claims about car engines. I am forced to conclude that you conceded patent 5676977 is trash.

As for the videos you posted, staged demonstrations "prove" the functionality of water powered cars about as effectively as a stage magician's act "proves" the Statue of Liberty can be moved by magic.

By the way, a hydrogen engine is not the same thing as a water powered car. The reason water powered cars don't work in the real world is that the process of burning the browing gas produces less usable energy than it took to perform the electrolysis. This site has a better analysis: A Few Notes on Water Powered Cars
Old 25-03-2014, 06:03 PM   #8
anarki

First off I am not the OP. I was merely trying to provide more interesting information on weird patents like the OP posted.

Second, it is quite amusing of you to call the events "staged".

Especially when it is on the accuser and not the accused to provide proof.

You have anything to back those claims up of being "staged"?

Or are you yet again just mouthing off for various personal reasons?

It takes like five minutes max to research each topic mentioned in this thread. Try doing that instead of instantly replying that the claims made are fake when all claims presented were given with information that one can track quite easily.
Old 25-03-2014, 06:34 PM   #9
halleyscomet

Quote:
First off I am not the OP. I was merely trying to provide more interesting information on weird patents like the OP posted.

Second, it is quite amusing of you to call the events "staged".

Especially when it is on the accuser and not the accused to provide proof.

You have anything to back those claims up of being "staged"?

Or are you yet again just mouthing off for various personal reasons?

It takes like five minutes max to research each topic mentioned in this thread. Try doing that instead of instantly replying that the claims made are fake when all claims presented were given with information that one can track quite easily.
I see. You're just trying to threadjack to flog your pet conspiracy garbage.

If these devices work, then where is the Nobel prize for the inventors violating the second law of thermodynamics? For on-board electrolysis to power an internal combustion engine without an external fuel source, you would need to literally violate the second law of thermodynamics.

As for the demonstrations being "staged" that is the essence of a demonstration. Notice that there are no third party scientists being allowed to evaluate the devices. At no point was anyone from MIT invited to examine them. That's because the devices were fakes and the "inventors" were con artists. Check out the site I linked to earlier. It goes over some of the science, unless of course you're scared to learn you might have been duped.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:08 AM   #10
ninjashoes

This is a true shame. The world could be such a better place without these parasite humans and their greed.

I bet if we were truly free, we would have way superior technology such as anti gravitics and free energy as part of our day to day lives.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 01:48 PM   #11
danielfulton

Quote:
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
If these devices work, then where is the Nobel prize for the inventors violating the second law of thermodynamics? For on-board electrolysis to power an internal combustion engine without an external fuel source, you would need to literally violate the second law of thermodynamics.
You really ARE a sheeple.

They gave Obama a Nobel Prize for "winning" an election.

The Nobel prize doesn't exist to reward scientific advancement but to reward people who push the "right" claims.
danielfulton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2014, 01:08 AM   #12
speakingout

All diseases have cures but then the pharmaceutical companies would go out of business all the billions they get to do research would be lost and people would be saved which goes against the nwo agenda they want to kill people not save them its so obvious.......

Last edited by speakingout; 20-04-2014 at 01:13 AM.
speakingout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2014, 06:06 PM   #13
speakingout

Finally admission of a cure for cancers - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sihbgqOxVEy
speakingout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2014, 06:40 PM   #14
ksigmason

You guys should research 8675309

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote