Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-11-2011, 08:45 AM   #41
rolf harris
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,379
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

rolf harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 08:58 AM   #42
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

ypu accused lightgiver of spamming which wasn't true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
Aww baby.

Where'd I say that? Wanna quote me?

Or you just spitting your dummy out because I won't nod my head and say 'yes sir whatever you say sir?'
this was the first nasty remark which YOU made.....NOT ME!!!
......
your hear just to waste everyone time and derail the thread.....

but before I go . I'll ask YOU a question as your very good at asking them yourself......

DO YOU BELIEVE RUSSO WAS MURDERED OR NOT??

btw dreamscope/weaver.......you said too much..... made too many connections about me , I am in touch with ladybird you mentioned her TWICE but we have VERY VERY different styles and areas of knowledge.........thanks for giving me your # tonight , now I really do know what you are , even if i never know who.

Last edited by lizzy; 20-11-2011 at 09:19 AM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 09:20 AM   #43
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf harris View Post
That's just some background info on the guy in question

and there is already another thread with the question you asked.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=71499
thanks for this rolf harris.....some interesting links here and stuff I didn't know.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 09:34 AM   #44
adbasque
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,768
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
Anyone?
How about they love to brag about it?
How about to show how powerful they are?
How about sociopaths?
We can go on forever.
So why did Brzezinski wrote almost every detail of the illuminati's plan?
These psychopaths don't think like you and me, they love to inflict suffering and it gives them a sense of power and invincibility he was almost defying us, "And there's nothing you can do about it"

Or perhaps he wanted to know how much Russo knew about their plans?
The fact is he was taken out I could bet my life on it.
__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 10:09 AM   #45
adbasque
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,768
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
Approaching this with an open-minded scepticism; why would Rockefeller divulge such top-level secret plans to someone he had not known for long, who was not yet in a position of any influence or power and who was not yet on his side? Particularly when most CFR people were kept 'in the dark'?
Healthy approach in the first highlighted line

You seem to be contradicting yourself here, if we compare your reasoning
to this thread.

You find it rather difficult to believe that NR would divulge some of their plans to Russo, yet on this thread

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1060376777

You had no difficulty in accepting the so called "hit man" claiming he blew JFK's head off.
When I asked how come this guy who is in prison, giving the names of the alleged men behind the plot is still with us and still breathing.

Do you see where I am coming from?

I believe that Russo knew of their plans way before he met NR but when they heard about him, NR probably came to give him two choices either join us or else.

He chose else instead, and I believe he got sick very quickly look at his face on the picture with NR it was almost glowing healthy and during the Interview with AJ he started to look paler and sick.
__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom

Last edited by adbasque; 20-11-2011 at 10:10 AM.
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 11:25 AM   #46
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
Cooper was definitely bumped off IMHO. But he had already released a lot of classified info to the public; like Fletcher Prouty said "Once you've let the truth out they won't kill you, all they can do is try to discredit you".

Cooper clearly had a lot more to let out, something even more revelatory than what he had already spoke about...perhaps his mistake was in mulling it over for too long instead of just getting it out, and they had nothing 'on him' to blackmail him with.

Seems like the only explanation is that Rockefeller decided to risk it. Either that or Russo wasn't fazed by whatever dirt Rockefeller might have had on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbasque View Post
You seem to be contradicting yourself here, if we compare your reasoning
to this thread.

You find it rather difficult to believe that NR would divulge some of their plans to Russo, yet on this thread
This is what you get when you leap in from the first thread without reading through.

Anyone would think you are stalking me or something....
__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 11:26 AM   #47
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
this was the first nasty remark which YOU made.....NOT ME!!!
......
your hear just to waste everyone time and derail the thread.....
Wow...thought we had got over this one...and you're the one accusing me of derailment.

Seems like you're derailed enough as it is.

Laters. Take up your pissing contest with someone else.
__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #48
wildhorse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a stable by a sacred spring
Posts: 5,257
Likes: 220 (114 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf harris View Post

I like your analogy though, give me answers or the puppy gets it.....
yeah...ive got a syringe full of bleach held against my cats throat....

jus thought id mention it......



wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #49
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbasque View Post
How about they love to brag about it?
How about to show how powerful they are?
How about sociopaths?
We can go on forever.
So why did Brzezinski wrote almost every detail of the illuminati's plan?
These psychopaths don't think like you and me, they love to inflict suffering and it gives them a sense of power and invincibility he was almost defying us, "And there's nothing you can do about it"

Or perhaps he wanted to know how much Russo knew about their plans?

The fact is he was taken out I could bet my life on it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by adbasque View Post
Healthy approach in the first highlighted line

You seem to be contradicting yourself here, if we compare your reasoning
to this thread.

You find it rather difficult to believe that NR would divulge some of their plans to Russo, yet on this thread

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1060376777

You had no difficulty in accepting the so called "hit man" claiming he blew JFK's head off.
When I asked how come this guy who is in prison, giving the names of the alleged men behind the plot is still with us and still breathing.

Do you see where I am coming from?

I believe that Russo knew of their plans way before he met NR but when they heard about him, NR probably came to give him two choices either join us or else.

He chose else instead, and I believe he got sick very quickly look at his face on the picture with NR it was almost glowing healthy and during the Interview with AJ he started to look paler and sick
.
thanks for the OP, I always find your views very level headed and appreciate your understanding of the nwo objectives.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #50
adbasque
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,768
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
thanks for the OP, I always find your views very level headed and appreciate your understanding of the nwo objectives.
Thanks Lizzy,
I do appreciate your views too
You make very good points on many threads,
Russo (RIP) didn't start yesterday he was well connected he knew the game inside out and I do admire that man, in the same way I admire Bill Cooper and many others who stood up to these cowards

He was one of the first to raise public awareness about the uncle Sam and the Federal reserve.

He goes out and meets people to warn them about their rights in paying income tax and many other things, he was becoming a little too dangerous to them, the same as Bill Cooper.

He was a good man, I really hate to see that their deaths were in vain.
__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #51
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Default BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
Lightgiver.

Do me a favour.

Answer my question for once, or stop spamming your BS everywhere.

So you think this: Litvenko was murdered, therefore anyone else who ever died was murdered.

Yeah nice one...
Its not your thread...who do you think you are...



Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
why would Rockefeller divulge such top-level secret plans to someone he had not known for long
Maybe you are just not getting it ...dreamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post

So you think this: Litvenko was murdered, therefore anyone else who ever died was murdered.
You really should stop making things up.

People get taken out who make noise...

Yitzhak Rabin...for example...

Yitzhak Rabin (Hebrew: יִצְחָק רַבִּין ‎‎ IPA: [jitsˈχak ʁaˈbin]; 1 March 1922 – 4 November 1995) was an Israeli politician, statesman and general. He was the fifth Prime Minister of Israel, serving two terms in office, 1974–77 and 1992 until his assassination in 1995...

On the evening of 4 November 1995 (12th of Heshvan on the Hebrew Calendar), Rabin was assassinated by Yigal Amir, a radical right-wing Orthodox Jew who opposed the signing of the Oslo Accords. Rabin had been attending a mass rally at the Kings of Israel Square (Now Rabin Square) in Tel Aviv, held in support of the Oslo Accords. When the rally ended, Rabin walked down the city hall steps towards the open door of his car, at which point Amir fired three shots at Rabin with a semi-automatic pistol...

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-11-2011 at 06:36 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 06:34 PM   #52
adbasque
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,768
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
he's not spamming........the sub-human elite kill someone off everyday.....

I reckon ARusso was infected with fast acting cancer.....he said too much.
In any other circumstance we would at least have an investigation started, but because they control almost everything, they can get away with it, and that interview will never make its way to the MSM.

He said more than enough to convict them 6 times over.
__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 06:40 PM   #53
adbasque
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Underground with Mutants
Posts: 6,768
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post
This is what you get when you leap in from the first thread without reading through.

Anyone would think you are stalking me or something....
You can rest assured I am no stalker, I have better things to do mate.

I was comparing your arguments which shows you contradicted yourself, if you apply it in the other thread you should apply it here because the two cases are similar.

It's nothing personal so chill out.
__________________
Knowledge requires wisdom

Last edited by adbasque; 20-11-2011 at 06:44 PM.
adbasque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 07:11 PM   #54
drhemp
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Totnes
Posts: 6,006
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I've always believed he was cancered for his Revelations.
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #55
i_am
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,018
Likes: 1,300 (633 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhemp View Post
I've always believed he was cancered for his Revelations.
Me too!

Same as Bill Hicks and Joe Vialls and others that don't immediately jump to mind.

Last edited by i_am; 20-11-2011 at 07:15 PM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #56
dreamscope
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: your papers, bitte
Posts: 2,603
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbasque View Post
You can rest assured I am no stalker, I have better things to do mate.

I was comparing your arguments which shows you contradicted yourself, if you apply it in the other thread you should apply it here because the two cases are similar.

It's nothing personal so chill out.
My point is, you didn't read through the rest of the thread. And I don't see what you're getting at about this and another thread.

Anyway.
__________________
Knowing is not enough; we must act. Willing is not enough; we must try.
'Now there is one important thing about Spaceship Earth, and that is that it came without an instruction book'
'If you are going through hell, keep going'
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 07:16 PM   #57
i_am
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,018
Likes: 1,300 (633 Posts)
Default

Could we please just stick to the topic!!!
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 09:29 PM   #58
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbasque View Post

He was one of the first to raise public awareness about the uncle Sam and the Federal reserve.

He goes out and meets people to warn them about their rights in paying income tax and many other things, he was becoming a little too dangerous to them, the same as Bill Cooper.

He was a good man, I really hate to see that their deaths were in vain.
I agree adbasque , but if the FED falls now , it'll be engineered after total looting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbasque View Post
In any other circumstance we would at least have an investigation started, but because they control almost everything, they can get away with it, and that interview will never make its way to the MSM.

He said more than enough to convict them 6 times over.
yes, I think so too and they still wanted a few more years for the FED to do it's final takedown.
The Litvenko murder and this will never get re-opened as some cases sometimes are......but the sub-humans' deadly arts are being seen for what they are now.....quick cancer, instant poison micro shots.....not just an police order to kill on sight (armed and dangerous).
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 09:41 PM   #59
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Me too!

Same as Bill Hicks and Joe Vialls and others that don't immediately jump to mind.
yup, I think many more go that we are unfamiliar with in the science and "business world' too. I once read that top scientists in the bio -nano-hight tech ect fields were experiencing an usually high number of 'accidents' over the last 20yrs'.....that they saw where there research was heading ......and became alarmed.
Those I believe may have 'slowed down' now , as the sub-humans now have the means of total control that these now murdered top scientists worked on.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #60
lightgiver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inactive
Posts: 36,483
Likes: 237 (190 Posts)
Arrow Made off

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhemp View Post
I've always believed he was cancered for his Revelations.
Madoff Reportedly Dying of Cancer in Prison...

It looks like Ponzi-scheme criminal Bernard Madoff will share the fate of the convicted Enron criminal and Bush buddy Ken Lay. “Bernard Madoff, convicted of swindling $65 billion through the biggest-ever Ponzi scheme, has told fellow prison inmates that he is dying of cancer, the New York Post reported on Monday, citing unnamed prison sources,” reports Reuters.

Madoff allegedly told his fellow inmates at a North Carolina federal prison he does not have longer to live. The New York Post reports there had been speculation that Madoff was suffering from pancreatic cancer earlier this year. Inmates said Madoff was taking “about 20 pills a day” and “not doing very well.”

http://www.infowars.com/madoff-repor...cer-in-prison/
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.