Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 20-11-2011, 07:53 AM   #21
rolf harris
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamscope View Post

Thanks to a well-informed friend of mine on this forum I found out the exact reason why litvenko was killed long ago.
Please do share.
rolf harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 07:56 AM   #22
rolf harris
Banned

Quote:
Anyone?

Note for those of a weak disposition, this does not mean I am disagreeing with the possibility that Russo was murdered. Just that I fail to see why Rockefeller would suddenly break outside of the 'need to know' basis with an unknown quantity like Aaron.
Quote:
Offer of a Murder Surfaces at Wiretap Trial

LOS ANGELES — A hedge fund manager and art collector from New York testified under immunity Tuesday that Anthony Pellicano, the Hollywood private detective accused of wiretapping and racketeering, had once offered to have a movie producer killed for him.

Adam D. Sender, the owner of Exis Capital, a hedge fund that at one point had more than $1 billion in assets, said in Federal District Court here that he had paid Mr. Pellicano about $500,000 to investigate Aaron Russo, a producer and onetime talent manager whose film credits included “Trading Places.” Mr. Russo died of cancer last year.

In 1999, Mr. Sender invested $1.1 million with Mr. Russo. Later, Mr. Sender sued Mr. Russo, accusing him of pocketing the money. Mr. Russo dodged process servers for more than a year, until Mr. Pellicano was brought into the case at the urging of Mr. Sender’s new lawyer, Bert Fields. (Mr. Sender said he paid Mr. Fields’s firm about $300,000, but recovered only $25,000 from Mr. Russo.)

(Article continues below)

Mr. Sender testified Tuesday that Mr. Pellicano had wiretapped Mr. Russo for a year and had played recordings of Mr. Russo’s intercepted phone calls for him 10 or 15 times. But Mr. Pellicano grew sick of listening to Mr. Russo, Mr. Sender said. And, in a “frightening” moment in the garden of Mr. Sender’s mansion in Bel-Air, he said, Mr. Pellicano suggested killing Mr. Russo.

Mr. Pellicano said that “if I wanted to, I could basically authorize him” to have Mr. Russo “murdered on the way back from Las Vegas,” Mr. Sender testified. “He would have someone follow him back, drive him off the road and bury his body somewhere in the desert.” Mr. Sender said he had declined.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...08_b_russo.htm
Old 20-11-2011, 07:57 AM   #23
dreamscope

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf harris View Post
Please do share.
In a nutshell, Litvenko revealed exactly how the KGB orchestrated the 2002 Dubrovka Theatre hostage crisis.
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'
There is more in the heavens and earth than your entire philosophy...
dreamscope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 07:59 AM   #24
dreamscope

Quote:
Interesting link. Thanks for answering my question without being offended by it. Shame I should have to say that though.

Edit: So Rockefeller took the risk because...?
'You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life'

Last edited by dreamscope; 20-11-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Old 20-11-2011, 08:03 AM   #25
lizzy

Quote:
Congrats, you learned how to read.

So where's the blackmail / extortion that usually accompanies this situation? Rockefeller wouldn't just take the risk of exposing everything to an unknown quantity without having some form of leverage.
I think that LEVERAGE is his ability to have anyone killed whenever / however......and he did........

your a nasty piece of fkn work arn't you.......pushing the "DREAM" ........'SCOPING" for a kill.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2011, 08:05 AM   #26
dreamscope

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post

your a nasty piece of fkn work arn't you.......pushing the "DREAM" ........'SCOPING" for a kill.
You are easily upset aren't you?

'Nasty piece of work' says the one who starts spouting 'STFU' and resorting to personal attacks when you can't comprehend a simple question.

Carry on crying.
Old 20-11-2011, 08:07 AM   #27
dreamscope

BTW 'lizzy' are you related to the former forum member 'ladybird'? Or are you actually her with a new account?

She was another one for seeing threats in everything. Couldn't say anything to her without upsetting her and setting her off on some rant.

Uncanny coincidence?
Old 20-11-2011, 08:07 AM   #28
rolf harris
Banned

Quote:
Interesting link. Thanks for answering my question without being offended by it. Shame I should have to say that though.
You're entitled to your opinion mate, world would be a boring place if we all agreed all the time. I guess it's the manner in how you go about airing your opinions that makes the difference.
Quote:
In a nutshell, Litvenko revealed exactly how the KGB orchestrated the 2002 Dubrovka Theatre hostage crisis
Thank you for sharing.

Last edited by rolf harris; 20-11-2011 at 08:08 AM.
Old 20-11-2011, 08:07 AM   #29
lizzy

Quote:
rolf he's not worth your time
Old 20-11-2011, 08:11 AM   #30
dreamscope

Quote:
You're entitled to your opinion mate, world would be a boring place if we all agreed all the time. I guess it's the manner in how you go about airing your opinions that makes the difference.
LOL

Yeah, particularly on a forum where paranoia seems to be the predominant trait

Maybe if I'd followed lizzy's lead and said something like "so which one of you fucking cunts knows why rockefeller would do this? tell me or i'll kill my puppy", you would find that a more subtle way of asking?

Please do tell me what is 'bad mannered' about my original, simple question here:

Quote:
Approaching this with an open-minded scepticism; why would Rockefeller divulge such top-level secret plans to someone he had not known for long, who was not yet in a position of any influence or power and who was not yet on his side? Particularly when most CFR people were kept 'in the dark'?
Any feedback on my lack of manners there would be appreciated. I don't want to upset people every time I ask a simple polite question

Last edited by dreamscope; 20-11-2011 at 08:11 AM.
Old 20-11-2011, 08:18 AM   #31
lizzy

Quote:
You are easily upset aren't you?

'Nasty piece of work' says the one who starts spouting 'STFU' and resorting to personal attacks when you can't comprehend a simple question.

Carry on crying.
in your dreams.....LOL ..Carry on Crying , LOL....did you ever watch any old "Carry on" movies .....nar probally not...LOL......
my STFU was in response to YOUR initial nasty remark to me.....so get your fucking facts right boyo......
you don't have any influence here , other than a good laff......

bye bye.......stay cool.
Old 20-11-2011, 08:19 AM   #32
rolf harris
Banned

Quote:

Edit: So Rockefeller took the risk because...?
Quote:
His clients include several multinational companies and many succesful technology ventures throughout the world. His securities practice includes litigation before the United States Supreme Court and a number of his transactions have been featured in leading periodicals. He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the International Insitutute of Strategic Studies, the Advisory Board of RAND, the Pacific Council on International Policy, the Committee on Foreign Relations in Los Angeles, the Western Justice Center, and has served as a participant in the World Economic Forum and the Aspen Institute. He is a member of the Board of Visitors of the Law Schools of the University of Oregon and Pepperdine University and is active in the affairs of his alma mater, Yale University. He recently chaired a panel at the United Nations on E-Commerce and is a co-author of "Economic Strategy and National Security."

Re: Geithner laughed at in his speech in China this weekend
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 02:27:39 AM »

Currently we have the "Pacific Council" with Nick Nicholas Rockefeller ...

Nicholas Rockefeller

His clients include several multinational companies and many succesful technology ventures throughout the world. His securities practice includes litigation before the United States Supreme Court and a number of his transactions have been featured in leading periodicals. He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the International Insitutute of Strategic Studies, the Advisory Board of RAND, the Pacific Council on International Policy, the Committee on Foreign Relations in Los Angeles, the Western Justice Center, and has served as a participant in the World Economic Forum and the Aspen Institute. He is a member of the Board of Visitors of the Law Schools of the University of Oregon and Pepperdine University and is active in the affairs of his alma mater, Yale University. He recently chaired a panel at the United Nations on E-Commerce and is a co-author of "Economic Strategy and National Security."

Nicholas Rockefeller, Mao Dong Sheng, Nicholas Matzorkis, William Choi

Also we will touch on the current Rockefeller front groups since the "Institute of Pacific Relations (IPR)", the "U.S. Asia Pacific Council". Also Paulsons favorite foundation "The Nature Conservancy" and "Wildlife Conservation Society" which he given 100 million to and has pledged his 700 million dollar fortune and his son sits as a trustee.

It also shows why someone like Vinod (Vinnie) Aggarwal would be invited to Bilderberg to "consult" on strategy and his connection to Paulson's close relationship to China and connections to Kissinger (associates).

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Rocke..._13197185.aspx

http://www.hawaiipoliticalinfo.org/?q=node/272

Aaron Russo on Crisis in American Freedom
Nick Rockefeller does exist, although he seems to prefer anonymity to fame. Information on him a few months ago on the Pacific Council website, but that seems to no longer be available there, is that he is a permanent member of the Council on Foreign Relations, and is a co-author of Economic Strategy & National Security: A Next Generation Approach, which is a Council on Foreign Relations book. A look at Amazon's website locates the book, but Nicholas Rockefeller is not listed as an author. The Pacific Council was "Founded in 1995 in partnership with the Council on Foreign Relations, . . ."
Quote:
A real RAND document 2007 Annual report:

http://www.rand.org/pubs/annual_repo...AND_AR7127.pdf

Rand - NATIONAL SECURITY RESEARCH DIVISION Annual Report 2007
RAND Center for Asia Pacific Policy Advisory Board
Nicholas Rockefeller
International Attorney and Advisor to the
RockVest Group of Investors & Rockefeller Pacific Ventures
That's just some background info on the guy in question

and there is already another thread with the question you asked.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=71499
Old 20-11-2011, 08:21 AM   #33
dreamscope

Quote:
and there is already another thread with the question you asked.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=71499
Brilliant. Finally. Thanks.
Old 20-11-2011, 08:24 AM   #34
ponzi nemesis

I have thought about this question before. It is quite interesting to consider it in the context of 5d as I described in the thread I started on that topic.

Clearly Russo could have been murdered. It occurred to me that he and this Rockefeller character were spending time together not long before this cancer was first diagnosed. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that there is a substance that could be put in food or drink that would have the effect of causing it. This would have presumably been done after the conclusion was drawn that he wasn't going to join them after which presumably they would have drifted apart before the effects were diagnosed.

So, another interesting question is, he could have been murdered, he could have not been; which do you want to see? If you focus on the sinister possibility you are more likely to see more evidence for it. In short you have input into what you want the answer to be! Once you start thinking in a 5d context the way you approach everything changes; it takes some getting used to
Old 20-11-2011, 08:24 AM   #35
rolf harris
Banned

thread doesn't really answer the question though..

He took the risk because he made a mistake thinking he was sharing with a Hollywood insider and never thought he would go public?

I put him in the Hicks,Cooper, category.
Old 20-11-2011, 08:27 AM   #36
rolf harris
Banned

Quote:
rolf he's not worth your time
I dunno, I think everyones worth a bit of time, just because you had a disagreement doesn't mean you have to hate each other for the duration of your stay here. It is after all only the internets
Old 20-11-2011, 08:28 AM   #37
dreamscope

Quote:
in your dreams.....LOL ..Carry on Crying , LOL....did you ever watch any old "Carry on" movies .....nar probally not...LOL......
my STFU was in response to YOUR initial nasty remark to me.....so get your fucking facts right boyo......
you don't have any influence here , other than a good laff......

bye bye.......stay cool.

Mrs. Pissy-contest

Nasty remark? lol go on, quote what it was I said in response to your little personal slight, which warranted a STFU...nasty piece of work...blah..

If you can't accept people asking simple questions in a polite manner, why bother responding in the first place?

Oh no...I don't have any influence...lol...is that supposed to intimidate me or make me feel inadequate? Well seeing as you're so...er...influential and have such (cough) astounding skills of discussion, I'll refrain from spitting my coffee out with laughter

Yep, it was entertaining...always is when paranoia reigns Sure you haven't taken lessons from ladybird?

Thanks for the chuckle....c ya around
Old 20-11-2011, 08:32 AM   #38
rolf harris
Banned

Quote:
LOL

Yeah, particularly on a forum where paranoia seems to be the predominant trait

Maybe if I'd followed lizzy's lead and said something like "so which one of you fucking cunts knows why rockefeller would do this? tell me or i'll kill my puppy", you would find that a more subtle way of asking?

Please do tell me what is 'bad mannered' about my original, simple question here:

Any feedback on my lack of manners there would be appreciated. I don't want to upset people every time I ask a simple polite question
Wasn't implying anyone was bad mannered, just pointing out sometimes it's amusing how simple things can escalate here like between you and lizzy.

I like your analogy though, give me answers or the puppy gets it.....
Old 20-11-2011, 08:33 AM   #39
dreamscope

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzi nemesis View Post
I have thought about this question before. It is quite interesting to consider it in the context of 5d as I described in the thread I started on that topic.

Clearly Russo could have been murdered. It occurred to me that he and this Rockefeller character were spending time together not long before this cancer was first diagnosed. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that there is a substance that could be put in food or drink that would have the effect of causing it. This would have presumably been done after the conclusion was drawn that he wasn't going to join them after which presumably they would have drifted apart before the effects were diagnosed.

So, another interesting question is, he could have been murdered, he could have not been; which do you want to see? If you focus on the sinister possibility you are more likely to see more evidence for it. In short you have input into what you want the answer to be! Once you start thinking in a 5d context the way you approach everything changes; it takes some getting used to
Quote:
thread doesn't really answer the question though..

He took the risk because he made a mistake thinking he was sharing with a Hollywood insider and never thought he would go public?

I put him in the Hicks,Cooper, category.
Cooper was definitely bumped off IMHO. But he had already released a lot of classified info to the public; like Fletcher Prouty said "Once you've let the truth out they won't kill you, all they can do is try to discredit you".

Cooper clearly had a lot more to let out, something even more revelatory than what he had already spoke about...perhaps his mistake was in mulling it over for too long instead of just getting it out, and they had nothing 'on him' to blackmail him with.

Seems like the only explanation is that Rockefeller decided to risk it. Either that or Russo wasn't fazed by whatever dirt Rockefeller might have had on him.

Old 20-11-2011, 08:42 AM   #40
lizzy

Quote:
BTW 'lizzy' are you related to the former forum member 'ladybird'? Or are you actually her with a new account?

She was another one for seeing threats in everything. Couldn't say anything to her without upsetting her and setting her off on some rant.

Uncanny coincidence?
no she was much more articulate then I...but not any smarter.

look bro' , who mentioned THREATS......LOL, you didn't threaten me is the least , not one tiny jot.......you were just STUPID....we had to tell you several times Russo was murdered.......why the fuck don't u run along and do some research instead of having to be TOLD it......lazy fucker. LOL ......and in my books not genuine either.