Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 21-11-2014, 10:30 AM   #521
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ext...ng_Angel_(film)
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=18I believe the common people, the lower class people, are less sensitive to pain.. Haven't you ever seen a wounded bull?. Not a trace of pain...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=365
Hi LG,

Can you expand on the Valkyrie connections, it was rumoured that when that craft was re-commissioned, it was used to refuel project Aurora craft. It, of course, has wings, rather like an 'Angel'.

http://www.keithmcneill.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/angel1.jpg

Quote:
He's still here then. I for one welcome others' opinions, yet not when they are so blind that they cannot, or should I say, will not see

Training one's own dragon, mmm, I saw that trailer and the trailer for the first film too. More like the dragon's try and train us. As I have said before, even as a gnostic I believe that the end days started in 1914.

Last edited by dunadan; 21-11-2014 at 10:34 AM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2014, 12:58 PM   #522
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
The twelve stanzas may be interpreted as follows:Twelve for the twelve ApostlesThis refers to the twelve Apostles of Jesus, although the number has other meanings; it may originally have referred to the months of the year, for example. Sharp states that there were no variants of this line.[1]Eleven for the eleven who went to heavenThese are the eleven Apostles who remained faithful (minus Judas Iscariot),[1] or possibly St Ursula and her companions.Ten for the ten commandmentsThis refers to the ten commandments given to Moses.Nine for the nine bright shinersThe nine may be an astronomical reference: the Sun, Moon and five planets known before 1781 yields seven and to this may be added the sphere of the fixed stars and the Empyrean, or it may refer to the nine orders of angels. Sharp records no variants in Somerset, but that Sabine Baring-Gould found a Devon variant "The nine delights" which Sharp glosses as "the joys of Mary".[1]Eight for the April RainersThe April rainers refer to the Hyades star cluster, called the "rainy Hyades" inclassical times, and rising with the sun in April; the Greeks thought of the Hyades as inaugurating the April rains. Or this may refer to the rains of Noah's Flood.Seven for the seven stars in the skyThe seven are probably the Seven Sisters, the Pleiades star cluster. Other options include Ursa Major,[1] or the seven traditional planets. Alternatively, they could be the seven stars of Revelation chapter 1, verse 16, which are held in the right hand of Christ and explained as referring to seven angels of the seven early Christianchurches. Another possibility is the Jewish cross, a constellation over Israel.Six for the six proud walkersThis may be a corruption of 'six proud waters', a reference to the six jars of water that Jesus turned into wine at the wedding feast at Cana of Galilee, (John 2:6). Sharp notes that this was suggested by the editors of English County Songs.[1] Or it may refer to Ezekiel 9:2 where six men with swords come in a vision of the prophet to slaughter the people, whose leaders (8:16) have committed such sins as turning East to worship the Sun, and "have filled the land with violence".Five for the symbols at your doorThe symbols above the door could mean the mezuzah[citation needed], which contains a section of the Torah and is inscribed with symbols or could be a reference to the marks of blood that God commanded the Israelites to put upon their doorways at the Exodus (cf Exodus 12:7). It may also alludes to the practice of putting a pentagram at the door of a house to ward off witches and evil spirits in the late Middle Ages and the Early Modern period, and is alluded to in literary works. John Timpson's bookTimpson's England states that it refers to five symbols displayed above the doorways of houses that would shelter Catholic priests. He gives an example of a house where these can still be seen. [k]Four for the Gospel makers[l]This refers to the four Evangelists, Mathew, Mark, Luke and Joh n.Three, three, the rivals'Rivals' may be a corruption of "Riders", "Arrivals", or "Wisers", referring to the threeMagi of the Nativity.[1] The suggestion of the Trinity leaves "the rivals" unexplained. Another possibility is the trio of Peter, James and John, often mentioned together in the Gospels, who had a dispute "among them as to which of them was considered to be greatest" (Luke 22:24). Pastor Paul Kolch of Trinity Lutheran Church in Sacramento taught that the three referred to Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who resisted burning in the fiery furnace and were "rivals" to the Babylonians. Another option is Yr Eifl, a group of three similar and adjacent mountains in Walescalled "The Rivals" in English. A classical option is Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite, the three goddesses between whom the Judgement of Paris was made.Two, two, the lily-white boysClothed all in green, Ho[m]This may refer to the story of the Transfiguration of Jesus where Moses and Elijah appear with Jesus in clothes of 'dazzling white'. The "dressed in green" would then refer to St Peter's suggestion that the disciples build shelters of branches for Moses, Elijah and Jesus. Robert Graves suggested that the reference is the defeat at Yule ofHolly King by the Oak King.[4] Sharp cites Baring-Gould's suggestions of the Gemini twins (Castor and Pollux) or "signs for Spring".[1]Another explanation is that the statues of St John and Our Lady which, in Christian churches, flank the crucifix on the altar reredos or the rood screen were, during Holy Week, bound with rushes to cover them. (During Holy Week, from Palm Sunday untilEaster Day, all statues, crosses, and crucifixes are traditionally covered from view, and all flowers are removed from the Church.[citation needed]) The two figures were portrayed in similar garments, hence "lily-white boys", and wrapped in rushes they were "Clothed all in green".There is also a version: two, two, the lily white pair, clothen all in green, Ho which may refer to Adam and Eve.William Winwood Reade implies that the stanza refers to Ovades who performed sacrifices for the Druids.[5] Normally they would be dressed in white, but their 'sacerdotal' robes would be green. These people would be novices, hence the slang 'green'. According to the writer and folklorist Tom Slemen, such practices were still being performed in secret in the last century, by a cult known as "The Lily White Boys" in the North West of England.[citation needed]One is one and all alone (sometimes One is one and one alone or One is one and stands alone)This appears to refer to God.
Masonic interpretation would be interesting
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 07:11 PM   #523
lightgiver

Lightbulb Valkyrie Fraternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Hi LG,

Can you expand on the Valkyrie connections, it was rumoured that when that craft was re-commissioned, it was used to refuel project Aurora craft. It, of course, has wings, rather like an 'Angel'.

http://www.keithmcneill.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/angel1.jpg

He's still here then. I for one welcome others' opinions, yet not when they are so blind that they cannot, or should I say, will not see

Training one's own dragon, mmm, I saw that trailer and the trailer for the first film too. More like the dragon's try and train us. As I have said before, even as a gnostic I believe that the end days started in 1914.
Hi Dun..

Quote:
January 5 – Ford Motor Company announces an eight-hour workday and a daily wage of $5/9 – The Phi Beta Sigma fraternity is founded by African American students at Howard University in Washington, D.C.\11 – The Sakurajima volcano in Japan begins to erupt, becoming effusive after a very large earthquake on 13.. The lava flows cause the island which it forms to be linked to the Ōsumi Peninsula...

Feb 7 – Release of Charlie Chaplin's second film, the Keystone comedy Kid Auto Races at Venice, in which his character of The Tramp is introduced to audiences (although first filmed in Mabel's Strange Predicament, released two days later) /20- The Fethard-on-Sea life-boat capsizes on service off the County Wexford coast: 9 crew are lost..

March 16 – Henriette Caillaux, wife of French minister Joseph Caillaux, murders Gaston Calmette, editor of Le Figaro, fearing publication of letters showing she and Caillaux were romantically involved during his first marriage. (She is acquitted on July 28)/17 - (Saint Patrick's Day) – Green beer is invented by Dr. Thomas H. Curtin and displayed at the Schnorrer Club of Morrisania in the Bronx, New York\20 - Curragh incident: British Army officers stationed at the Curragh Camp in Ireland resign their commissions /27 – Belgian surgeon Albert Hustin makes the first successful non-direct blood transfusion, using anticoagulants..

April 9 - Showing of the first colour feature film in Britain — The World, the Flesh and the Devil\11 - Alpha Rho Chi, a professional architecture fraternity, is founded in the Hotel Sherman in Chicago is a professional co-educational college fraternity for students studying architecture and related professions-Canadian Margaret C. MacDonald is appointed Matron-in-Chief of the Canadian Nursing service band and becomes the first woman in the British Empire to reach the rank of major- First British performance of George Bernard Shaw's play Pygmalion at His Majesty's Theatre in London....

May 9 - J. T. (Jack) Hearne becomes the first bowler to take 3000 first-class wickets/25 – The United Kingdom's House of Commons passes Irish Home Rule/29 – The ocean liner RMS Empress of Ireland sinks in the Gulf of St. Lawrence; 1,012 lives are lost\30 – The ocean liner RMS Aquitania maiden voyage..

June 24 – In Manchester, New Hampshire, a downtown fire causes $400,000 damage and injures 19 firemen/28 – Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria: 19-year-old Serbian nationalist Gavrilo Princip assassinates Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife, Duchess Sophie, in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, triggering the July Crisis and World War I..

July 4 -The Archduke's funeral takes place at Artstetten Castle (50 miles west of Vienna), Austria-Hungary-Lexington Avenue bombing: 4 people are killed in New York City when an anarchist bomb intended to kill John D. Rockefeller explodes prematurely in the plotters' apartment\7 – Austria-Hungary convenes a Council of Ministers, including Ministers for Foreign Affairs and War, the Chief of the General Staff and Naval Commander-in-Chief; the Council lasts from 11.30 a.m. to 6.15 p.m./14 – The Government of Ireland Bill completes its passage through the House of Lords of the U.K. It allows Ulster counties to vote on whether or not they wish to participate in Home Rule from Dublin...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Rho_Chi
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=20My duty as an officer is no longer to save my country, but to save human lives.. If I fail, they'll come for you.. They'll come for all of you... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=107
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2014, 12:40 PM   #524
lightgiver

Arrow Thread Sliding

Quote:

Yeah Trolling Per Usual ..with the same old spiel...

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.'..

http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=10..Super Troll...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1438

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-11-2014 at 12:44 PM.
Old 21-12-2014, 06:58 PM   #525
doobyferkin
Inactive

Filth (2013)
Quote:
A corrupt cop manipulates and hallucinates his way through a bid to secure a promotion and win back his wife and daughter.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1450321/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

this film is about how freemasons are running police forces, it also tells some freemason secrets

doobyferkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2014, 08:01 PM   #526
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobyferkin View Post
Filth (2013)

this film is about how freemasons are running police forces, it also tells some freemason secrets

This is a piece of fiction.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2014, 08:46 PM   #527
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
This is a piece of fiction.
i guess you are attempting to distance the relationship between freemasons and the police force........ that is sooo funny!!

Last edited by doobyferkin; 21-12-2014 at 08:56 PM.
Old 22-12-2014, 12:50 AM   #528
dunadan

Quote:

Hi Dun..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Rho_Chi
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=20My duty as an officer is no longer to save my country, but to save human lives.. If I fail, they'll come for you.. They'll come for all of you... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=107
Quote:
Yeah Trolling Per Usual ..with the same old spiel...

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.'..

http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=10..Super Troll...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1438
As always enlightening - indeed forum sliding

Quote:
Filth (2013)

Indeed they are, the masons are the Police and vice versa - as I have said before, elsewhere on the DIF, one only has to look at the regalia (uniforms) although of late they're trying to hide this aspect by dressing in all over BLACK (with storm-trooper type helmets etc).

Quote:
i guess you are attempting to distance the relationship between freemasons and the police force........ that is sooo funny!!
Yes that is funny, over the past week or two I can now see - although it is a serious matter - just how deluded the Order is, they now know that we know, so out they trot with the plausible deniability

Last edited by dunadan; 22-12-2014 at 12:51 AM.
Old 22-12-2014, 02:52 AM   #529
ksigmason

Quote:
No, I'm pointing out the obvious that this is a fictitious movie.

Old 22-12-2014, 08:29 AM   #530
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
.......Yes that is funny, over the past week or two I can now see - although it is a serious matter
yes it is a serious matter, freemasons are parasites, ...what i mean by funny is ksigmason desperate attempts to distance the two.....shhh! you got to keep this secret in the bag

they are rooted in many if not all professions that affect public issues and they like to tell or give notice to their actions, usually through the means of "fiction"

Quote:
No, I'm pointing out the obvious that this is a fictitious movie.
yes i agree it is fiction and it is a story about how freemasons are running police forces, it also tells some freemason secrets
Old 22-12-2014, 08:32 AM   #531
aratron

its probably more difficult to quote films without zionist / masonic influence.
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2014, 08:40 AM   #532
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
its probably more difficult to quote films without zionist / masonic influence.
that would make a good thread topic, probably would just contain one post...the op
Old 22-12-2014, 09:59 AM   #533
ksigmason

Quote:
yes it is a serious matter, freemasons are parasites
And yet I have seen nothing that shows such accusations as true.

Quote:
...what i mean by funny is ksigmason desperate attempts to distance the two.....shhh! you got to keep this secret in the bag
I'm not attempting anything except to show the truth of the matter.

Quote:
they are rooted in many if not all professions that affect public issues and they like to tell or give notice to their actions, usually through the means of "fiction"
Freemasons come from all walks of life. You guys are the desperate ones trying to say that we are parasitic, that we're evil, blah blah blah blah and somehow, according to some, fill the halls of government, religion, police, military, etc. You guys like dealing in statistical impossibilities and illogical arguments.

Quote:
yes i agree it is fiction and it is a story about how freemasons are running police forces, it also tells some freemason secrets
I'm sure it is riveting.

Old 22-12-2014, 10:13 AM   #534
doobyferkin
Inactive

Quote:
....Freemasons come from all walks of life. You guys are the desperate ones trying to say that we are parasitic....
i am sure you are a nice person who is doing what you believe is good for mankind, unfortunately you are wrong

brill thread by the way and i apologize for derailing by feeding the ignorant thus back on topic.......
Old 22-12-2014, 10:43 AM   #535
ksigmason

Quote:
i am sure you are a nice person who is doing what you believe is good for mankind, unfortunately you are wrong
How so? Are you someone who bases their opinion of the whole based upon the actions of a few?

Old 22-12-2014, 06:57 PM   #536
lightgiver

Lightbulb Wait till he posts

Quote:
As always enlightening - indeed forum sliding
and viewing the controll panel appears to ba a favouRite .. I notice Ksligs is diluting the thread topic once again...
Old 22-12-2014, 10:02 PM   #537
lightgiver

Lightbulb 8th Position

Have Masons/OTO /Mafia Zagami P2 Lodge/Jesuit Muslim types no other forums they can troll...You must bee superglued to those chairs..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...196822&page=16

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-12-2014 at 01:16 AM.
Old 27-12-2014, 11:01 PM   #538
dunadan

Quote:
and viewing the controll panel appears to ba a favouRite .. I notice Ksligs is diluting the thread topic once again...
Indeed he is...I also note that he is still cherry-picking his responses here and on other Threads

To be more succinct, the freemasons are nothing but, cult-of-the-head worshipping, mind fcking liars.

Last edited by dunadan; 27-12-2014 at 11:02 PM.
Old 27-12-2014, 11:44 PM   #539
lightgiver

Lightbulb Species

Quote:
Indeed he is...I also note that he is still cherry-picking his responses here and on other Threads

To be more succinct, the freemasons are nothing but, cult-of-the-head worshipping, mind fcking liars.
What about Crowley's offspring,do you reckon they are posting on here...

Old 27-12-2014, 11:56 PM   #540
dunadan

Quote:
What about Crowley's offspring,do you reckon they are posting on here...

There could be a fair few!

"CONCLUSION

Remember these techniques are only effective if the forum participants DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM. Once they are aware of these techniques the operation can completely fail, and the forum can become uncontrolled. At this point other avenues must be considered such as initiating a false legal precidence to simply have the forum shut down and taken offline. This is not desirable as it then leaves the enforcement agencies unable to track the percentage of those in the population who always resist attempts for control against them. Many other techniques can be utilized and developed by the individual and as you develop further techniques of infiltration and control it is imperative to share then with HQ."

Last edited by dunadan; 27-12-2014 at 11:59 PM.