Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 20-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #1
vsmax

Default Mind operators (HD, 2013) must see ! HOT !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WzTpbxJAyE&hd=1

Mind operators / operators of consciousness
vsmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 09:50 AM   #2
tesla

Watched it twice,there was some decent quotes that I'm going to follow up on..
I would like to see more..
Old 20-07-2013, 11:05 AM   #3
vsmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla View Post
Watched it twice,there was some decent quotes that I'm going to follow up on..
I would like to see more..
That specifically interested in? Can you a little bit help me with spread in the English-speaking Internet? What is the quality of translation and voice acting?

Last edited by vsmax; 20-07-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Old 21-07-2013, 12:22 PM   #4
vsmax

It's new video, could you give me some advice, where i can place video? in the English-speaking Internet? it's hard to me to make out of Russia. Could somebody help me a little bit?
Old 24-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #5
hans gruber
Inactive

Very good video.
hans gruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 03:46 PM   #6
ufochick

When we do not control our own energy, emotions and thoughts we leave ourselves wide open to be controlled. Same with the power we have, the energy. We are taught from day one that we have no power, all the power is outside of us. When we do not focus ourselves that power that we possess is channeled and used for us in a way that is not in our best interests.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.

Last edited by ufochick; 25-07-2013 at 03:47 PM.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 07:03 PM   #7
vsmax

text
Quote:
M: Operators - a number of organized structures consisting of conscious beings and artificially created energo-informational and mental programs that use different technologies of controlling the attention of living creatures, and redistributing their energy in the direction needed to the operators, as well as retaining them within the boundaries of the system, to ensure its correct and secure existence.
Ж: At various times, people had different approaches to understanding of this phenomenon, there were - "demons" in religions, Castaneda’s "flyers", the mind parasites of Colin Wilson and many others. In literature, the concepts of operators and mind parasites are different, but sometimes they represent a single structure, and can be mutually interwoven. Energy operators can affect humans directly - through the subtle planes or using controlled people in immediate surrounding of the object of manipulation. The conductors of the operators may be ordinary people who are exposed to negative and toxic influence on their worldview, or are unable to adequately control their attention.
M: The more actions of man threaten the system, the stronger are methods used by operators, and these methods can spread not only on mental world but also penetrate down and impact physical world.
M: To understand how these mechanisms work we need to understand the aims of the Force that stands behind the backs of operators – its aim is deprivation of energy. From this arise three types of exposure: The first - is to control people’s attention, and as you know, energy flows where attention goes. Second – is maintaining conditions necessary to produce this energy. And the third – is to keep those who produce energy within safe limits. Mental, behavior patterns and habits of people are sort of "hooks" for the operators which they use to influence people.
M: The individual self grows and expands with increase of the variety and intensity of its voluntary movements; and conversely, the life of the individual self sinks and shrinks, with the increase of variety and intensity of voluntary movements. Accordingly, we find that limitation of voluntary movements is extremely important for hypnotization in general. And it is even more important, because it can actually cause a narrowing of the field of consciousness and subsequent conditions - all these favors hypnotization.
- William James Sidis, 1899

Ж: Exemption from imprints, patterns, clichés and negative mindsets on any perceived information is a step towards liberation from the effect of the operators.
Ж: Emotions affect the human body; clichés are inextricably connected and are powered by emotion, affecting the physical body. Knowing this we can observe how the same habits imprint the same traits in different people, to the extent that there can be the same disease of internal organs.
M: The system considers people as vessels of energy that have a common mark of energy level which is safe for the system. The system ensures that the average energy level does not exceed that limit. Many practitioners will sooner or later notice that different ways of stimulating inner awareness increase energy at the beginning, but at some point all of a sudden there is a significant downward reset.
Ж: Once a person comes to a certain point where he can get what is called "enlightenment" or expand his consciousness, immediately "suddenly" the energy drops down, and a person slides down on the previous level. On an everyday level it looks like zipping in front of TV, unconscious Internet browsing, sluggish, sedentary way of living. For a while person is again accumulating energy, coming to the point where he can perceive himself and then he is again turned off.
M: From the established similar energy discharges made by operators they can form so called hook-ups. Hook-ups - are established channels of energy leakage between the person and the recipient, aiming to obtain a regular energy inflow. They may be located in different energy centers, depending on the nature of the energy. Over time, their attachment to the person grows stronger, and it complicates the process of getting rid of them.
Ж: The existence of operators is not limited to mental and subtle-realm manipulations; there are a lot of well-established psy-technologies created by leading special security services in which ordinary people can perform the role of operators and technological role can be performed by sophisticated modern devices.
M2: "Our invention is capable of controlling the mind and opening souls like tin cans, changing the stuffing according to your taste."
The director of "R&D establishment of Psychotechnologies" academician I. Smirnov,
The developer of the psychosemantic computer analysis method, 1995.
Ж: In the USSR progress of psycho-technology happened during the advancement of Vladimir Mikhailovich Bekhterev, partly as a result of that "the cult of Stalin" has been carried out. Various developments were made year by year, with different intensity; nowadays millions of people around the world consider themselves to be victims of psy-terror.
M: To suggest - means to install, more or less directly, to ones mental sphere different ideas, feelings, emotions, and other psycho-physical states, in other words to act so that there possibly will be no place for criticism and judgment; suggestion should be understood as direct inoculation of ideas, feelings, emotions, and other psycho-physical conditions to a person in addition to his "I" or “Self’ so it is bypassing the self-conscious and critical part of his personality.
Vladimir Mikhailovich Bekhterev, "Suggestion and its role in public life", 1908.
M: The main purpose of psy research is to find new methods, techniques, forms and ways of influencing human psyche, large mass of people, expanding the capabilities of the human mind. In some countries, there is information from individuals and large groups on the use of secret remote influence. And we are not talking about experiments that are set up for a long time now, but about the use of proven technologies to achieve practical, often political and military objectives. And every day these technologies are becoming more complex due to new possibilities of science and technology.
Boris Ratnikov, Major-General of reserve of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, 2007.
Ж: As Anton Wilson wrote, in every one of us there are two people - Thinker and Prover. Whatever the Thinker thinks, the Prover proves.
The human brain is designed in such a way that it is enough from time to time to give a person some statement, and he will seek out and find their evidence, because the thinking process can not stop by itself and brain always seeks food for itself. It always works when it is necessary to introduce the victim to a false model of reality.
Lets take a look at the diaries of victims of operators when various methods of influence or if we name it briefly - psy-terror, were openly tested on them. The most common description of what was happening according to witnesses:
M2: This is very hard to believe but it's TRUE. This horror continues already for two years. I'm sane. I have medical background. Some scum posing as security service is testing on me these technologies. They talk in my mind for 24 hours a day, without a stop for two years! They create constant stress. Bully, humiliate and insult me. Especially in moments of moral or physical suffering. They're following me, stand in my way and threaten. They say I'm a pedophile, a fetishist, a weirdo, drug dealer and that I am under investigation, and I could be arrested at any time. At the same time some other people are talking in my head, they too frighten and humiliate me. It is impossible to believe until the stories or the discoveries (of thought reading machine) would not come to the light of day. It is impossible to watch TV, to think, to dream, to remember, to have sex, read, listen to music and so on. Nothing whatsoever. All night long they are talking in my head, scream and rattle under the window. Shout the number and code of my credit card. Report me about received mails and their contents. I do not understand the purpose of this idiocy. They made me an invalid.
M2: Personally I have heard from his scum phrases like “get out of the operator’s room”, or “he hears us, tomorrow I will bring a program and he will no longer hear us.” These are organized groups with staff working there, and they are trained. They have “screamers” to make your brain burst; they are capable of screaming in your head for days. They have many ways to get you out of balance. I'll tell you more; they record the reactions of your body if you feel bad. For them, it's very good. Believe me this scum has lots of tricks to get you out of yourself, so that you will be shaking and pounding. And they will feel even better if you climb up high and jump from there.
M2: They wanted me to pray to Thoth for about a week. Then to Odin, then tried to drive me into Christianity, then they wanted me to pray to anyone just for the prayer to be made. In all cases were told to get lost, because all this does not coincide with my faith, and I’m not willing to show-off at request or order of anyone. Psy-popes very like to drive you into Christianity.
Ж: One of the true underlying causes of increased human interaction with operators is their susceptibility to the possibility of a sensitive perception of the world. Such people are potentially dangerous for the system, and their first reaction to such interaction is a desire at all costs to close this "door" into the unknown. A step forward is the intentional development of energy abilities; despite the thing that the more you progress the more attempts to block your progress will be made.
M: Primitive social manipulation can easily be understood using the eight-circuit model of consciousness described Timothy Leary and Anton Wilson, in which the first circuits always have the priority. The first and the oldest bio-survival circuit with its activation forces to turn off all the mental activities of other circuits. The third, rational "semantic" circuit is always open to manipulation by the first, older circuits. An important aspect of manipulation with the first circuit during creation of artificial fear among the objects is imprinting the head of state as a biological parent, resulting in the formation of the reaction known as the "Stockholm Syndrome."
M2: By frightening people with Hell and then offering them Salvation, the most ignorant or crooked individuals can "sell" a whole system of thought that cannot bear two minutes of rational analysis. And any domesticated primate alpha male, however cruel or crooked, can rally the primate tribe behind him by howling that a rival alpha male is about to lead his gang in an attack on this habitat.
Robert Anton Wilson “Prometheus Rising”, 1983.

M: Despite the fact that the topic is still considered absurd, very soon this knowledge may join the social unconscious, as a fait accompli, as it was with the statements of impossibility to control the Internet in the future through the mechanisms of blocking and manipulating false publications. Facts of all these actions were perceived by the public only after a few years; as well as facts of remote influence of operators and mechanisms for monitoring and control of energy is to be realized in the nearest future.
Ж: Life – is a Game where majority are just game pieces…
…Being Played.
M: Realizing the operators game and its goals, victims no longer obey someone else's rules, and may impose their own.
M2: Remain yourselves no matter how you may be played
Ж: Awareness of a piece – is a chance to become a player.
M2: Welcome to the Game.
Ж: The adventure begins.
Old 22-03-2014, 06:15 PM   #8
vsmax

Old 22-03-2014, 06:37 PM   #9
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
When we do not control our own energy, emotions and thoughts we leave ourselves wide open to be controlled. Same with the power we have, the energy. We are taught from day one that we have no power, all the power is outside of us. When we do not focus ourselves that power that we possess is channeled and used for us in a way that is not in our best interests.
I simply have to add to this the venerable skills paradigm, if our own energy is not best used together with our hand to eye coordination, not doing this we can be easily steered, but if we hone these natural skills we can easily see poorly made products and who is controlling us and make things better to save us money and save the most valuable our labour/earth time.,

It is the same as our own power of hand and mind into converted into hand to eye coordination, it is who we really are, remove just one aspect of this paradigm and we eventually become salves to another's rhythm, and the other slaves are too being made into useless eaters, as some in the elite often call us.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2014, 10:28 AM   #10
spearcarrier
Inactive

Thank you for posting this! I actually found myself thinking of all the people I know who are as was described near the middle: watching TV, listless, dumbed down. I'm careful with what I talk about on my personal pages, but I'm sharing this video.
spearcarrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 09:02 PM   #11
vsmax

d///
Old 11-05-2015, 12:42 AM   #12
1zenith
Banned

Default The Only ppl who can be mind controlled are ppl...

...who DONT Know they are mind controlled and dumb downed sheeps.

The average person is literally walking around in a TRANCE. Those ppl don't know they are mind controlled and don't know they are even severally being dumbed down day by day.

IT 's sad!!

I can't be MIND Controlled since I have undid all my PROGRAMMING.

The aliens mind control me sometimes temporarily in the astral or lucid dream state but I DONT mind them.

But anyway if a person KNEW they were being mind controlled , they wouldn't be mind controlled in the first place.

NOT always. But basically.

Like when the aliens mind control me I am very aware of it.

Onetime they tried to make me not LIKE dough. Like sweeeet cinnamon roll dough and pie crust. They know I love both.

But they mind controlled me NOT to like it and I DIDNT for like 2-3 days.

But NOW I like it again.

Last edited by 1zenith; 11-05-2015 at 12:46 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote