Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 15-07-2017, 09:01 PM   #541
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
So ignorant are you that you just haven't got a clue what you are even reading!

To "faaaake" the rock they need raw materials, if you are stupid enough to think they just fling a load of any old shit in a melting pot and magicky-poos out a rock you are deluded beyond words.

They need a donor rock, they need to remove all traces of oxygen involvement, water involvement, and EVERYBLOODYTHING else on my list.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

You tell me what YOU think happens.
They found water in the rocks, Water is oxygen and hydrogen, Isotopes can also be produced if need be https://www.isotopes.gov/
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 09:16 PM   #542
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
They found water in the rocks, Water is oxygen and hydrogen
No they didn't!! We did this five bloody years ago....you forgotten?

They found trace elements within the volcanic beads and apatites, not slopping about interacting with the minerals.

http://authors.library.caltech.edu/1...re09274-s1.pdf

Unless you've found something new in the last five years

Quote:
Isotopes can also be produced if need be https://www.isotopes.gov/
Yeah then magically impregnated into volcanic beads that show formation in a lower gravity, deep within rocks with no terrestrial weathering etc.....then all the magic other bits added.

AS IF.

Last edited by truegroup; 15-07-2017 at 09:21 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 09:31 PM   #543
ianw

Quote:
No they didn't!! We did this five bloody years ago....you forgotten?

They found trace elements within the volcanic beads and apatites, not slopping about interacting with the minerals.

http://authors.library.caltech.edu/1...re09274-s1.pdf

Unless you've found something new in the last five years
There either is water or is no water. Traces of WHAT?
What came first the beads or the rocks and how could the rocks never be contaminated or come into contact with the water if it was present at the time the water contaminated beads was formed.
Old 15-07-2017, 09:40 PM   #544
truegroup

Quote:
There either is water or is no water. Traces of WHAT?
Haha my god he doesn't even know what trace means

Quote:
What came first the beads or the rocks and how could the rocks never be contaminated or come into contact with the water if it was present at the time the water contaminated beads was formed.
Maybe you should run that past a geologist instead of blundering around like you're actually saying something. The point remains....there is no sign of terrestrial weathering on Apollo rocks brought back from the moon on any of the six missions that landed there.

It's proven. Yeah but...no but...yeah but doesn't cut it. Maybe you should bow out and discuss something you understand.
Old 15-07-2017, 09:47 PM   #545
ianw

Quote:
Haha my god he doesn't even know what trace means

Maybe you should run that past a geologist instead of blundering around like you're actually saying something. The point remains....there is no sign of terrestrial weathering on Apollo rocks brought back from the moon on any of the six missions that landed there.

It's proven. Yeah but...no but...yeah but doesn't cut it. Maybe you should bow out and discuss something you understand.
There are traces of water yet no trace of any chemical reaction / weathering most likely because nothing was fetched back.
Old 15-07-2017, 10:07 PM   #546
derekbuttery

Quote:
So ignorant are you that you just haven't got a clue what you are even reading!

To "faaaake" the rock they need raw materials, if you are stupid enough to think they just fling a load of any old shit in a melting pot and magicky-poos out a rock you are deluded beyond words.

They need a donor rock, they need to remove all traces of oxygen involvement, water involvement, and EVERYBLOODYTHING else on my list.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

You tell me what YOU think happens.
so when basalt is formed it's weathered? are you serious?

don't you think they could harvest their own molten rock and form it themselves?, why would they use 'old battered weathered' rocks when they have new, shiny stuff beneath the earths surface waiting for improvement.... you truly do not know how science works do you?, you honestly thought I meant pick up any old shit from whichever quarry / mine and stick a bit of this, that and the other in a cauldron with it?

and you call everyone that doesn't agree with you STUPID.... FFS.
go on, break with tradition and answer my very simple, self explanatory question, you plead with others to do the same then reveal a tirade of abusive name calling when they ignore your shameful language

so, now can you tell me why fabricating 'moon rocks' on earth is impossible?
Old 15-07-2017, 10:23 PM   #547
truegroup

Fuck .....this....shit. Seriously....you give a muppet a clue and they're just too thick to understand. Now we are into the realms of making brand new molten rocks...my god with bells on ..with new acme lowgrav auto impregnated vesicles added with non earth water isotopes.Then acme helium 3 impregnaters...magic zap pit makers....magic machines to make them impregnated with billions of years of solar exposure....magic rock ageing machines to make some of them older than earth rocks.

Enough. You've dragged my brain down to your level enough. Need to get away from the ignorance.

Last edited by truegroup; 15-07-2017 at 10:25 PM.
Old 16-07-2017, 12:09 AM   #548
ianw

Quote:
Fuck .....this....shit. Seriously....you give a muppet a clue and they're just too thick to understand. Now we are into the realms of making brand new molten rocks...my god with bells on ..with new acme lowgrav auto impregnated vesicles added with non earth water isotopes.Then acme helium 3 impregnaters...magic zap pit makers....magic machines to make them impregnated with billions of years of solar exposure....magic rock ageing machines to make some of them older than earth rocks.

Enough. You've dragged my brain down to your level enough. Need to get away from the ignorance.
Quote:
Now, researchers find the ratio of deuterium to hydrogen in moon rocks is similar to that seen on Earth as well. https://www.space.com/21047-earth-mo...eteorites.html
Old 16-07-2017, 02:40 AM   #549
derekbuttery

Quote:

No. We. Won't fuck anything. I still require, sorry, I think we all require YOU to explain WHY WE CANNOT MAKE LUNAR ROCKS ON EARTH.

you don't think helium 3 isn't trapped in the earth's compostion?, you're sure they can't introduce 'non-earth water isotopes' into (whatever) compound they wish? do you know the relationship between tritium and helium 3? do you know how absorption works?

IF the whack theory is correct then it's safe to assume that a lot of the moon's surface began life here on earth? "as above, so below"

so 'true' group(is there more of you?, oh dear god, please no) methinks you're too afraid to admit that we could construct lunar materials here on earth because that would mean admitting there's a possibility, regardless of how small, that the moon itself is a construct and your self-touching-pleasure site (nasa.gov) could be wrong, and nasa.gov could be full of shit.

this admittance would lead to you being wrong (again) yet this time readers would realise just how wrong (again) you are.

so, you are actually saying that there is absolutely no chance that man could feasibly manufacture, create, construct anything akin to lunar surface material here on earth, either now or in the past?

(apologies dear heart, but 'moon rock' don't cut it for me any longer, as most search engines brings up recipes for dope!)
Old 16-07-2017, 03:32 AM   #550
dmckenna

Quote:

Why oh why do you spend a staggering amount of your time arguing with people exclusively about space on the David Icke Forum, you angry little man?

Give your head a wobble.

Last edited by dmckenna; 16-07-2017 at 03:32 AM.
dmckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 09:57 AM   #551
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
Why oh why do you spend a staggering amount of your time arguing with people exclusively about space on the David Icke Forum, you angry little man?

Give your head a wobble.
It's like talking to small children about the perils of eating crap.
Old 16-07-2017, 10:07 AM   #552
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
No. We. Won't fuck anything. I still require, sorry, I think we all require YOU to explain WHY WE CANNOT MAKE LUNAR ROCKS ON EARTH.

you don't think helium 3 isn't trapped in the earth's compostion?, you're sure they can't introduce 'non-earth water isotopes' into (whatever) compound they wish? do you know the relationship between tritium and helium 3? do you know how absorption works?

IF the whack theory is correct then it's safe to assume that a lot of the moon's surface began life here on earth? "as above, so below"

so 'true' group(is there more of you?, oh dear god, please no) methinks you're too afraid to admit that we could construct lunar materials here on earth because that would mean admitting there's a possibility, regardless of how small, that the moon itself is a construct and your self-touching-pleasure site (nasa.gov) could be wrong, and nasa.gov could be full of shit.

this admittance would lead to you being wrong (again) yet this time readers would realise just how wrong (again) you are.

so, you are actually saying that there is absolutely no chance that man could feasibly manufacture, create, construct anything akin to lunar surface material here on earth, either now or in the past?

(apologies dear heart, but 'moon rock' don't cut it for me any longer, as most search engines brings up recipes for dope!)
You useless person. Trolling is your joy now is it. I've listed the reasons and you ignore them and just ask the same question. I may be getting wound up by your moronic trolling...but at least I am debating properly and not acting like a stupid twat! When you say "we" you don't get to talk for people who can read.

Simulating regolith is easy.....That's just a matter of sorting mashed minerals. Creating rocks is a ridiculous claim.

Your comments about helium 3 show your zero understanding of the lunar samples. This is just one of many isotopes impregnated into the rocks from billions of years of constant solar wind and solar events. Maybe you think they sprinkle it on like fairy dust.

You know so much less than nothing about this it is frightening.

Quote about water by Ianw....I don't have a problem if it turns out that lunar water has the same source as Earth water. That's what the article says by the way. Those very clever people analysed lunar rocks from Apollo...they concluded similarities in the trace elements found....nowhere did they conclude they were faaaaaked. If you rely on their water conclusion you don't get to act the goat and dismiss their expertise or call them corrupt!!!

Last edited by truegroup; 16-07-2017 at 10:14 AM.
Old 16-07-2017, 10:50 AM   #553
truegroup

Quote:
There are traces of water yet no trace of any chemical reaction / weathering most likely because nothing was fetched back.
I missed this ridiculous post......

Every rock on this planet has weathering. It's impossible to avoid.....one rainfall and off. we go. Atmospheric humidity...in it goes. Oxygen...nitrogen...ditto.

"Fetch it back"

Last edited by truegroup; 16-07-2017 at 10:50 AM.
Old 16-07-2017, 11:09 AM   #554
ianw

Quote:
I missed this ridiculous post......

Every rock on this planet has weathering. It's impossible to avoid.....one rainfall and off. we go. Atmospheric humidity...in it goes. Oxygen...nitrogen...ditto.

"Fetch it back"

Quote:
"Although the moon has maybe five to 10 times less water than the Earth, that's still a significant amount of water it retained. That's a problem I don't think we know the answer to yet." https://www.space.com/21047-earth-mo...eteorites.html
Old 16-07-2017, 11:38 AM   #555
truegroup

Quote:
You blunder through Google. It's not sloshing about causing weathering in the rocks. Facepalm my arse
Old 16-07-2017, 04:24 PM   #556
derekbuttery

Quote:
You useless person. Trolling is your joy now is it. I've listed the reasons and you ignore them and just ask the same question. I may be getting wound up by your moronic trolling...but at least I am debating properly and not acting like a stupid twat! When you say "we" you don't get to talk for people who can read.

Simulating regolith is easy.....That's just a matter of sorting mashed minerals. Creating rocks is a ridiculous claim.
you are not debating correctly at all, you are ignoring my question at every opportunity. you cannot answer it. you will not answer it. I honestly think you fear the question itself.

If I am trolling you why not just ignore me?, methinks tis because you know I am correct, you need to try and make me shut up as the answer, the correct answer to my question blows a massive hole in everything NASA, doesn't it?

you have not listed anything just quoted from cut n pasted PDF links. I would like YOU to answer why you do not think man cannot replicate lunar surface materials. not difficult. just want an answer, your opinion, your expertise on the subject of the moon. please stop google bouncing and try and use your own critical thinking skills to furnish the question at hand with an answer. depending on the internet all the time is a poor research tool. read, think, understand then report. simple.

so, creating rocks is ridiculous?, I have NEVER CLAIMED that we can, just said it's a possibility, that we MAY BE ABLE to. After all in the 1930's we couldn't split the atom could we?, in the 1890s we didn't have powered flight, and in the 1400's the earth was believed flat.

and once more with the name calling, and you characterise us as children?, classic truegroup deflection / distraction tactic. so, once again:

Why is it impossible for man to replicate, create, manufacture moon rock, lunar surface materials?

Last edited by derekbuttery; 16-07-2017 at 04:25 PM.
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 04:51 PM   #557
truegroup

Every time the troll asks the same ignorant question I shall provide the same informed response. As though this clueless blunderer thinks he's found a problem.

http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/howdoweknow.htm
They Were Faked

Any geoscientist (and there have been thousands from all over the world) who has studied lunar samples knows that anyone who thinks the Apollo lunar samples were created on Earth as part of government conspiracy doesn't know much about rocks. The Apollo samples are just too good. They tell a self-consistent story with a complexly interwoven plot that's better than any story any conspirator could have conceived. I've studied lunar rocks and soils for 45+ years and I couldn't make even a poor imitation of a lunar breccia, lunar soil, or a mare basalt in the lab. And with all due respect to my clever colleagues in government labs, no one in "the Government" could do it either, even now that we know what lunar rocks are like. Lunar samples show evidence of formation in an extremely dry environment with essentially no free oxygen and little gravity. Some have impact craters on the surface and many display evidence for a suite of unanticipated and complicated effects associated with large and small meteorite impacts. Lunar rocks and soil contain gases (hydrogen, helium, nitrogen, neon, argon, krypton, and xenon) derived from the solar wind with isotope ratios different than Earth forms of the same gases. They contain crystal damage from cosmic rays. Lunar igneous rocks have crystallization ages, determined by techniques involving radioisotopes, that are older than any known Earth rocks. (Anyone who figures out how to fake that is worthy of a Nobel Prize.) It was easier and cheaper to go to the Moon and bring back some rocks than it would have been to create all these fascinating features on Earth. [After writing these words I learned that virtually the same sentiments had already been expressed by some of my lunar sample colleagues.]

1. The rocks contain volcanic beads formed in low gravity.

2. Many contain zap pits from micro-meteorites impacts.

3. They all contain solar isotopes showing exposure to solar winds and solar events.

4. Their exterior helium 3 is stronger due to shallow penetrating solar wind.

5. Water found within the beads is of very rare isotopes and ratios.

6. These samples were being analysed 50 years ago.

7. Even a single element compressed carbon is detectable as fake in 2017.

8. It is impossible to remove all traces of water/oxygen/nitrogen interaction from terrestrial weathering.

Last edited by truegroup; 16-07-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old 16-07-2017, 09:46 PM   #558
Daisy101

It feels wrong to be enjoying the comebacks lol (grabs popcorn)
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 10:20 PM   #559
ianw

Quote:

1. The rocks contain volcanic beads formed in low gravity.
Nothing unusual about tiny spherical volcanic beads being formed in low gravity, matter spews out of a volcano then enters free fall. You are more than familiar with the nasa astronauts using the same principle on the vomit comet to simulate micro gravity.
Old 17-07-2017, 12:43 AM   #560
juttkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
It feels wrong to be enjoying the comebacks lol (grabs popcorn)

It is pure comedy gold at times !
juttkeys is offline   Reply With Quote