Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 25-04-2011, 05:42 PM   #41
valonking
Inactive

Yes chlorella is a very good choice for detox. It can prevent cancer too. You can get it in either powder or tablet forms in NaturalNews.
valonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 06:16 AM   #42
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by valonking View Post
Yes chlorella is a very good choice for detox. It can prevent cancer too. You can get it in either powder or tablet forms in NaturalNews.
Thanks valonking, a very helpful first post, thankyou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #43
moods999

thank you sooo very much. now im sure im not doomed to live in sickness forever!!! you guys are great! BLESS everyone in this movement!!!!!
moods999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2012, 05:59 PM   #44
steve1964

What a cool thread
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of our selves.
Rise like lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep has fallen on you, Ye are many – they are few
steve1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #45
shleemonster
Inactive

whoooo wants to help me save money and just teach me how to evolve? i can run and run in the never ending circle of chemicals and detoxes but its a lil sickening..
i dont mean to be rude;
much love for the info, i just couldnt help but day dream a lil.
shleemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 09:17 AM   #46
klara

The vaccines contains also aluminum, besides mercury.
In her takings princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan warns about the toxicity of aluminum in the light of the new energies that are to come.
Here it says that you can detoxify of it by drinking water with silicon http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/201...on-rich-water/
However is much easier to simply drink cucumber juice and/or eat cucumbers with skin ( their skin is rich in silicone). I also juice the rind of the watermelons, which is close related to cucumber.

Regarding mercury I saw in a Weston A. Price presentation that if the body has plenty Selenium, the Mercury won't bind inside the body.
Brazilian nuts are the best source of Selenium, closely followed by sunflower seeds, with the mention of those being bio (non GMO).

I also saw in a lecture of those from Living Valley Springs, in Australia, that for mercury removal they use a 14 days diet of grapefruit juice, 6 eggs/day (enough fats to mobilize the mercury out of the brain) and chlorella.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #47
klara

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Here is one from Rubynuts, thanks Rubynuts

A good way to clean the body from all kinds of toxins and heavy metals is clay.. it's also a great source for minerals. 100% natural, ventilated, sun dried, active green clay.. one teaspoon mixed with water, drink that every morning for at least one month.. I noticed a big difference! In Italy, Sicilian clay from Argital is a good one..
And in case there is any virus, fungus or nasty bacteria in the body.. Colloidal Silver is the best in my experience to get rid of them!
Indeed, clay is very useful.
Other are medicinal coal and water soluble fibers like those of chia seeds and psyllium husks.
A great way to have collonics is with coffee to detoxify the liver. I also heard of doing those with wheatgrass juice.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2012, 11:28 AM   #48
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
The vaccines contains also aluminum, besides mercury.
In her takings princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan warns about the toxicity of aluminum in the light of the new energies that are to come.
Here it says that you can detoxify of it by drinking water with silicon http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/201...on-rich-water/
However is much easier to simply drink cucumber juice and/or eat cucumbers with skin ( their skin is rich in silicone). I also juice the rind of the watermelons, which is close related to cucumber.

Regarding mercury I saw in a Weston A. Price presentation that if the body has plenty Selenium, the Mercury won't bind inside the body.
Brazilian nuts are the best source of Selenium, closely followed by sunflower seeds, with the mention of those being bio (non GMO).

I also saw in a lecture of those from Living Valley Springs, in Australia, that for mercury removal they use a 14 days diet of grapefruit juice, 6 eggs/day (enough fats to mobilize the mercury out of the brain) and chlorella.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
Indeed, clay is very useful.
Other are medicinal coal and water soluble fibers like those of chia seeds and psyllium husks.
A great way to have collonics is with coffee to detoxify the liver. I also heard of doing those with wheatgrass juice.
Many thanks klara!

Old 01-11-2012, 11:36 PM   #49
nimara_star

I always wonder if I should detox, since when I joined the military - they dosed me with all my series of shots twice! Once in basic training and then again in advanced training. This is after the fact of being vaccinated as a child!!!

I didn't become aware that pharmaceutical companies were going to run into trouble with their witchy concoctions until after my girls were born. However, both my boys are fairly vaccine free! Ironically, they blow my one child out of the water. However, my eldest is just advanced. I'm not sure anything could stave it. She is a force of nature.

Should I worry about detoxing my older girls through natural dietary means? Such as the cucumber (silicone) as mentioned in previous posts and other natural and safe means? I know it couldn't really hurt right?

Fortunately, in my country/state - I don't have to vaccinate my children. It is voluntary as it is in most states with a waiver, despite popular erroneous belief. It's a good thing too. With tainted batches of medicine, to HIV infected individuals contaminating needles - I find it extremely irresponsible to trust the pharmaceutical system at this current time anyways. The only thing I have to be aware of and willing to do - is that if there is an outbreak - remove them from schools and home school and turn in their home work until they are are able to return without risk to themselves. No problems for me in my neck of the woods as far as freedom of choice where vaccination is concerned.

When my boys are 18 - they can vaccinate themselves - if vaccinations are even still around. Should they need to for a certain type of job or overseas travel.
nimara_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:34 PM   #50
jimmi

This week saw my first purchase of Chlorella, £14 for 200g of powder from my local health shop (they ordered it in for me)

It is foul, absolutely disgusting, I tried mixing it into muesli but the smell/taste made me gag as soon as it went into my mouth and I had to chuck it in the bin.

I tried mixing about 8g with plain water so that I could 'knock it back', it worked but it was still a very unpleasant experience, the taste and texture lingers for a long time this way even with a number of rinses of water.

I tried making a smoothie, 170g of prepared fruit from a supermarket (small snack type, apples, strawberry, pineapple, grapes) small amount of milk and water, 10g chlorella.
This way was bearable, knock it back quickly while trying to remain in denial of any taste/texture.

more later
Old 12-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #51
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi View Post
This week saw my first purchase of Chlorella, £14 for 200g of powder from my local health shop (they ordered it in for me)

It is foul, absolutely disgusting, I tried mixing it into muesli but the smell/taste made me gag as soon as it went into my mouth and I had to chuck it in the bin.

I tried mixing about 8g with plain water so that I could 'knock it back', it worked but it was still a very unpleasant experience, the taste and texture lingers for a long time this way even with a number of rinses of water.

I tried making a smoothie, 170g of prepared fruit from a supermarket (small snack type, apples, strawberry, pineapple, grapes) small amount of milk and water, 10g chlorella.
This way was bearable, knock it back quickly while trying to remain in denial of any taste/texture.

more later
Hi jimmi, I know you are having a break so won't see this post anyway, but I got my lad some in tablet form, same for the spirulina.

http://www.pinksun.co.uk/

mind you, the silly sod won't just swallow them in water, I have to put the tabs in his smoothies and blend them

Old 13-06-2013, 02:27 PM   #52
blue2

Chlorella doesn't suit everyone and be careful with tablets with fillers and binders and sugars.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 08:28 AM   #53
claytonmoore

03-09-2009, 04:49 AM

Great info. Anything new?
claytonmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2014, 07:30 PM   #54
seraphicson
Inactive

Cilantro, chlorella and other algae ARE NOT suited for something as precise and hazardous as mercury detox, with mercury as the principal danger of these vaccines. Do not use them for this purpose. The aluminium will not be a problem once the mercury is dealt with.

Mercury toxicity is as much about what you SHOULDN'T consume.

If your children are of the APOE-IV allele, it's a coin toss as to how much brain damage they will receive. The best idea is, don't EVER allow them to be vaccinated.

You need DITHIOL chelators, water AND fat soluble. Dimercaptosuccinic Acid (DMSA) and ALA (Alpha-Lipoic Acid). On proper rounds, every three hours, according to the half-lives.

Get Andy Cutler's book 'Amalgam Illness.'

Last edited by seraphicson; 17-10-2014 at 08:09 PM.
seraphicson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 04:37 PM   #55
doubleaaa
Inactive

Thanks everyone for your input. I was wondering how to deal with this problem.
Im in the UK. If they do a manditory vaccine thing here, can I opt out for medical/religious. What is classed as medical reason?
doubleaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 09:01 AM   #56
gormlesstutor
Inactive

Vaccines don't have any ''toxic'' ingredients in them

Demystifying Vaccine Ingredients - Formaldehyde http://www.harpocratesspeaks.com/201...gredients.html

gormlesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 02:20 AM   #57
ag3nt5mith

Can I inject you with those please?
ag3nt5mith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2015, 02:54 AM   #58
gormlesstutor
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag3nt5mith View Post
Can I inject you with those please?
If you are a trained doctor and you are using vaccines then yes
Old 15-02-2015, 03:27 AM   #59
ag3nt5mith

Quote:
Originally Posted by gormlesstutor View Post
If you are a trained doctor and you are using vaccines then yes
Now will you give other people the right to decline the vaccines?

Would you like a GMO banana vaccine?

Vaccine in GM fruit could wipe out hepatitis B:

Tomatoes and bananas genetically modified to contain hepatitis B vaccine could rid the world of the virus, a leading American scientist said in London yesterday.

The virus, which causes high fever and attacks the liver, is a precursor of liver cancer, the biggest single cause of cancer deaths. This new development will save hundreds of thousands of lives a year, said Charles Arntzen, the scientist who developed the technology.

The breakthrough in producing a cheap, stable vaccine by genetically modifying plants became biology's holy grail in the 1990s, and is seen by the US bio-tech industry as its vindication and public relations saviour. Plant vaccines will be a billion-dollar business, said Professor Arntzen, who leads a team of the world's top plant scientists at Cornell University in New York state.

Successful experiments show that the vaccine worked, he added, and will cost less than one penny a dose to make. A single gene transferred into a tomato or banana plant is reproduced as a protein thousands of times inside the fruit. When eaten it passes into the intestine and then into the blood stream producing antibodies against hepatitis B - working the same way as a traditionally injected but much more expensive vaccine.

A single dried banana chip or tomato paste sandwiched in a wafer contains enough protein to act as a vaccine dose. Traditional vaccines have to be refrigerated and cost £10 for a successful course, making them too expensive for developing countries where hepatitis B kills many people directly and causes the death of many more through subsequent cancer.

Prof Arntzen, who is director of the Boyce Thompson institute for plant research at Cornell, has been visiting his opposite numbers at Britain's top plant research laboratory, the John Innis institute attached to Norwich University.

Talking to scientists at the US embassy in London, he said it was the most exciting area of biological science and that 40 new vaccines being worked on worldwide opened the possibility of eradicating some diseases altogether.

His institute was founded by a high-ranking Salvation Army officer in the 1920s to expand human understanding of plants and to enhance their benefits to humankind. It was for this altruistic reason that its scientists had tried to produce cheap vaccines from plants that would benefit millions of people in the developing world who could not afford western medicine.

"We have rid the world of smallpox through vaccination, we are close with polio. Now I believe we can do it with hepatitis B too," Prof Arntzen said.

His experimenting began in the 1990s with e-coli antibodies being genetically introduced into potatoes and fed to mice. A small quantity of uncooked potato was enough to produce antibodies in mice. Three clinical trials on human volunteers produced the same results but it did not work in cooked potatoes because the antibodies producing proteins were too unstable.

However, when the technology was used for hepatitis B using tomatoes, the proteins remained stable, allowing the vaccine to work even in processed or dried tomatoes. Thirty original plants, producing 15lb of tomatoes a week, were enough to produce thousands of doses of effective vaccine at one cent per four doses.

The vaccine has been held back because the US department of agriculture and the food and drug administration had no licensing mechanism for plant vaccines. "They are working on it and hope to have something up and running in two years," said Prof Arntzen.

Or how about one from Mcdonalds?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/mcdonal...health/5431115

Would you like a side of hepatitis A shot with your Happy Meal? As it turns out, your child may just be able to receive a number of significant vaccinations at your local McDonald’s on behalf of the Department of Public Health.

I was just as shocked as you are when I heard news from an email tip that one reader’s local McDonald’s was launching a ‘free vaccination’ program alongside their fast food marketing campaign, and I was reasonably skeptical that even McDonald’s would launch such a strange combination. Especially when we consider the extreme financial downfall that the company is experiencing as millions abandon their fake food amid public knowledge over the true extent of their synthetic ingredient list.

As it turns out, however, numerous Texas newspapers and outlets have documented the ‘free McDonald’s vaccine’ events that have popped up in Amarillo. It was, and is, very real. Amarillo.com details the event that first occurred years ago, writing:

“The city of Amarillo’s Department of Public Health and the Caring for Children Foundation of Texas will offer free vaccinations for children from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at McDonald’s restaurant, 1815 S. Grand St.

The vaccinations will include meningococcal vaccine, which is required for seventh- and eighth-graders and for college students residing in campus housing; the varicella vaccine, which is required for kindergarten and first grade and for seventh- and eighth-graders; the Tdap vaccine booster required for seventh- and eighth-graders; MMR vaccine for kindergarten and first grade; and hepatitis A, required for kindergarten and first grade.

Parents and guardians are asked to bring immunization records, and children under 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.”

And that is one of the older reports detailing the events. There is not much press coverage on the programs that are reportedly being rolled out in 2015. Various sites have already been reporting on the new McDonald’s vaccine campaigns that readers say are popping up around the Amarillo area.

Would you get your child a round of booster shots with your next Happy Meal?

The CDC, FDA & NIH have engaged in fraud to cover up the Autism link.

Wakefield is innocent & his work stands.

You are pushing a lie.

We see you for what you are here.

You're driving an agenda based on fear & manipulation.

You are part of the Safe & effective PR hoax.

Who do you work for?

Last edited by ag3nt5mith; 15-02-2015 at 03:27 AM.
ag3nt5mith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2015, 08:14 AM   #60
gormlesstutor
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag3nt5mith View Post
Now will you give other people the right to decline the vaccines?

Would you like a GMO banana vaccine?

Vaccine in GM fruit could wipe out hepatitis B:

Tomatoes and bananas genetically modified to contain hepatitis B vaccine could rid the world of the virus, a leading American scientist said in London yesterday.

The virus, which causes high fever and attacks the liver, is a precursor of liver cancer, the biggest single cause of cancer deaths. This new development will save hundreds of thousands of lives a year, said Charles Arntzen, the scientist who developed the technology.

The breakthrough in producing a cheap, stable vaccine by genetically modifying plants became biology's holy grail in the 1990s, and is seen by the US bio-tech industry as its vindication and public relations saviour. Plant vaccines will be a billion-dollar business, said Professor Arntzen, who leads a team of the world's top plant scientists at Cornell University in New York state.

Successful experiments show that the vaccine worked, he added, and will cost less than one penny a dose to make. A single gene transferred into a tomato or banana plant is reproduced as a protein thousands of times inside the fruit. When eaten it passes into the intestine and then into the blood stream producing antibodies against hepatitis B - working the same way as a traditionally injected but much more expensive vaccine.

A single dried banana chip or tomato paste sandwiched in a wafer contains enough protein to act as a vaccine dose. Traditional vaccines have to be refrigerated and cost £10 for a successful course, making them too expensive for developing countries where hepatitis B kills many people directly and causes the death of many more through subsequent cancer.

Prof Arntzen, who is director of the Boyce Thompson institute for plant research at Cornell, has been visiting his opposite numbers at Britain's top plant research laboratory, the John Innis institute attached to Norwich University.

Talking to scientists at the US embassy in London, he said it was the most exciting area of biological science and that 40 new vaccines being worked on worldwide opened the possibility of eradicating some diseases altogether.

His institute was founded by a high-ranking Salvation Army officer in the 1920s to expand human understanding of plants and to enhance their benefits to humankind. It was for this altruistic reason that its scientists had tried to produce cheap vaccines from plants that would benefit millions of people in the developing world who could not afford western medicine.

"We have rid the world of smallpox through vaccination, we are close with polio. Now I believe we can do it with hepatitis B too," Prof Arntzen said.

His experimenting began in the 1990s with e-coli antibodies being genetically introduced into potatoes and fed to mice. A small quantity of uncooked potato was enough to produce antibodies in mice. Three clinical trials on human volunteers produced the same results but it did not work in cooked potatoes because the antibodies producing proteins were too unstable.

However, when the technology was used for hepatitis B using tomatoes, the proteins remained stable, allowing the vaccine to work even in processed or dried tomatoes. Thirty original plants, producing 15lb of tomatoes a week, were enough to produce thousands of doses of effective vaccine at one cent per four doses.

The vaccine has been held back because the US department of agriculture and the food and drug administration had no licensing mechanism for plant vaccines. "They are working on it and hope to have something up and running in two years," said Prof Arntzen.

Or how about one from Mcdonalds?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/mcdonal...health/5431115

Would you like a side of hepatitis A shot with your Happy Meal? As it turns out, your child may just be able to receive a number of significant vaccinations at your local McDonald’s on behalf of the Department of Public Health.

I was just as shocked as you are when I heard news from an email tip that one reader’s local McDonald’s was launching a ‘free vaccination’ program alongside their fast food marketing campaign, and I was reasonably skeptical that even McDonald’s would launch such a strange combination. Especially when we consider the extreme financial downfall that the company is experiencing as millions abandon their fake food amid public knowledge over the true extent of their synthetic ingredient list.

As it turns out, however, numerous Texas newspapers and outlets have documented the ‘free McDonald’s vaccine’ events that have popped up in Amarillo. It was, and is, very real. Amarillo.com details the event that first occurred years ago, writing:

“The city of Amarillo’s Department of Public Health and the Caring for Children Foundation of Texas will offer free vaccinations for children from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at McDonald’s restaurant, 1815 S. Grand St.

The vaccinations will include meningococcal vaccine, which is required for seventh- and eighth-graders and for college students residing in campus housing; the varicella vaccine, which is required for kindergarten and first grade and for seventh- and eighth-graders; the Tdap vaccine booster required for seventh- and eighth-graders; MMR vaccine for kindergarten and first grade; and hepatitis A, required for kindergarten and first grade.

Parents and guardians are asked to bring immunization records, and children under 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.”

And that is one of the older reports detailing the events. There is not much press coverage on the programs that are reportedly being rolled out in 2015. Various sites have already been reporting on the new McDonald’s vaccine campaigns that readers say are popping up around the Amarillo area.

Would you get your child a round of booster shots with your next Happy Meal?

The CDC, FDA & NIH have engaged in fraud to cover up the Autism link.

Wakefield is innocent & his work stands.

You are pushing a lie.

We see you for what you are here.

You're driving an agenda based on fear & manipulation.

You are part of the Safe & effective PR hoax.

Who do you work for?
I wouldn't be seen dead in Mcdonalds which exploits their workers, the animals and destroys the environment http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLibel_case

''The CDC, FDA & NIH have engaged in fraud to cover up the Autism link''. No they haven't as there is no evidence to back this claim up

''Wakefield is innocent & his work stands''. He was struck off and his paper retracted for a start

''You are pushing a lie''. What lie would that be?

''We see you for what you are here''. I am anti woo and pseudoscience

''You're driving an agenda based on fear & manipulation''. What agenda is that?. Also how am I pushing fear & manipulation?

''You are part of the Safe & effective PR hoax''. This is not a hoax. There is a scientific consensus

''Who do you work for?''. I don't work for pharma nor government. Nor do I get paid for my time on the Internet