Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 08-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #161
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by monay View Post
I have been reading up on RFID. It seems to lend itself to hacking and shoplifting. The bean counters are not likely to win.
There are several devices for sale that destroy RFID data. I wondered if anyone has experience with this side of the matter?
the rfid chip only holds an ID number, the number is read and your info is kept on a data base.. so if you read someones chip it wouldn't be any use to anybody with out access to the data base.. so its the data base that would have to be hacked to gain your details...

this isn't the real issue with rfid, the issue is the control and loss of freedom, that's the issue, and its getting absolutely no resistance by the public which is quite worrying for me.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 08-01-2010 at 09:22 PM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:56 AM   #162
777equals666

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
the rfid chip only holds an ID number, the number is read and your info is kept on a data base.. so if you read someones chip it wouldn't be any use to anybody with out access to the data base.. so its the data base that would have to be hacked to gain your details...

this isn't the real issue with rfid, the issue is the control and loss of freedom, that's the issue, and its getting absolutely no resistance by the public which is quite worrying for me.
I got your back brother and I even let Nancy Pelosi and her Demon-crates no the deal as well over youtube. They have their own channels and they check there own stuff out on the daily.... Trust, I got there attention on this!

Check my youtube channel out and you will see that you have a christian warrior in your corner!

http://www.youtube.com/777equals666
777equals666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:11 PM   #163
monay

Smile Hardline Security

Thank you for your reply. The hard line of ID to data is one dimensional.
It is more easily distorted than a more dimensional soft line security ID to data.

Hard line is like a mirror with many reflections. The ID should be destroyed or modified when ever possible. I read that aluminum foil distorts distant readings. A person could foil and un-foil and really mess with the data base.

I am going to look into various foil and paste scenarios. Any system that is that one dimensional is its own worst enemy.

There is a greater RF market beyond ID. There is RF shielding, RF absorbtion, RF weapons and others. I offer this link to illustrate the greater market.

http://www.axonics.net/html/flexifilm.html

Perhaps you would be interested in protecting your credit card from RF theft. Perhaps someone might like the RF data on your car keys. Perhaps they are not the government.

I agree with self defense and protecting personal privacy.

A foil hologram could be very interesting as well as pretty. A foil hologram could be flashed as needed. This would cause great disinformation to the hardline system. It would be cheap and easy to use or dispose of.

There are a variety of garnet pastes used in industry that would block ID.
There is a paste made of black garnet that would destroy signal safely.
I keep a black garnet pendant that I use to deprogram during lock out tag out situations in industry. I know it works.

Last edited by monay; 09-01-2010 at 08:40 PM. Reason: additional data
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #164
wakeup2nwo

Advances in the Use of Biomarkers in Biochip and Microarray Testing:

Innovative Technologies, Growth Opportunities and the Future Market Outlook
Business Insights, Oct 2009, Pages: 251

http://www.researchandmarkets.com/re...nces_in_the_us

Microarrays and biochips are small devices capable of detecting and measuring large numbers of biomarkers simultaneously. Although microarrays have been in research use for over a decade it is only recently that they have moved towards meeting the requirements of the clinical and regulatory communities with the first DNA microarray test being approved by the US FDA in 2007. Further development of microarrays heralds the introduction of faster diagnosis times and will further enable personalized medicine. This report covers future developments in key segments of the microarray market including DNA, protein, tissue and cell microarrays and lab-on-a-chip technologies, providing market forecasts to 2013. In addition the report gives insights into the developmental programs of 45 leading players in this market.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
Old 09-01-2010, 11:33 PM   #165
wakeup2nwo

Biochip-based test aims at speedy disease diagnosis

By Suzanne Deffree, Managing Editor, News -- EDN, 1/7/2010

IBM scientists have built a biochip-based, one-step point-of-care diagnostic test that requires less sample volume and is significantly faster than currently available techniques. An article in the December 2009 issue of Lab on a Chip describes the research. The portable, easy-to-use system can test for many diseases, including cardiovascular disease. IBM Research-Zurich scientists Luc Gervais and Emmanuel Delamarche, in collaboration with the University Hospital of Basel in Switzerland, developed the test, which uses capillary forces to analyze samples of serum, or blood, for the presence of disease markers. Capillary-action force is the tendency of a liquid to rise in narrow tubes or to be drawn into small openings.

IBM encoded the forces of capillary action on a microfluidic chip made of a silicon compound, measuring 135 cm and containing sets of micronwide channels in which the test sample flows through in approximately 15 sec—several times faster than traditional tests. Further, you can adjust the filling speed to several minutes when the chip requires additional time to read a more complex disease marker.

The microfluidic chip works with a 1-microliter sample—50 times smaller than a teardrop—that the researchers move onto the chip using a pipette. The capillary forces then begin to push the sample through an intricate series of mesh structures. The sample passes into a region into which researchers have deposited microscopic amounts of the detection antibody. The test uses only 70 picoliters—1 million times smaller than a teardrop—of these antibodies, making for their fast and efficient dissolution in the passing sample. For more, go to www.edn.com/article/CA6708422.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:34 PM   #166
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777equals666 View Post
I got your back brother and I even let Nancy Pelosi and her Demon-crates no the deal as well over youtube. They have their own channels and they check there own stuff out on the daily.... Trust, I got there attention on this!

Check my youtube channel out and you will see that you have a christian warrior in your corner!

http://www.youtube.com/777equals666
nice channal, subbed!
Old 10-01-2010, 05:48 PM   #167
monay

Smile Data Base

What we know about is the tip of the iceberg. There are advances even beyond this.

Abuse by government is only part of it. Abuse by corporate pirates is greater.
Pirates have data bases. Corporations have data bases. Just going for government is not enough.

My big worry about the medical stuff is that there is room for tremendous insurance fraud and racketeering. The police states can manufacture any http://www.davidicke.com/forum/image...le.gifscenario they want from a data base. New dimensions in constructive fraud and witch hunting are made easy.

If we are all supposed to drink from a poison cup then some group must have an antidote for the poison. All that cloak and dagger stuff means there is a simple solution that we are not supposed to find.

Thank you for the data.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:17 PM   #168
wakeup2nwo

Default Pentagon To Mass Implant IBM's VeriChip

Pentagon To Mass Implant IBM's VeriChip
Quote:
Do you know about the company IBM's dark past? Do you know about IMB's plans, in cooperation with the U.S. government, for your dark future?

http://www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com/
http://www.verichipcorp.com/
Old 11-01-2010, 04:38 PM   #169
monay

Cool RFID-Hologram

There is a trend toward RFhologramID that offer less of a tin soldier plan.
Hologram has promise as antidote as does electron nanotech tools.

Interesting reading.

http://news.homai.org/category/rfid-hologram/
Old 11-01-2010, 05:07 PM   #170
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by monay View Post
There is a trend toward RFhologramID that offer less of a tin soldier plan.
Hologram has promise as antidote as does electron nanotech tools.

Interesting reading.

http://news.homai.org/category/rfid-hologram/
they seem to be everywhere already.. thanks for the info!!
Old 11-01-2010, 06:09 PM   #171
monay

Red face Antidote

Nano tools can be used to make many adjustments. It seems to me that we will likely be bombarded with RF.

This is an important overview for nano tech.

http://xnet.rrc.mb.ca/davidb/nanotools.htm
Old 12-01-2010, 07:48 PM   #172
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
RFID for vehicle Tracking and emissions certification (GOVERNMENT CONTROL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCpmLLQT8AI
video wasnt shown
Old 12-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #173
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
video wasnt showing... can a mod sort it out?
Old 12-01-2010, 11:05 PM   #174
jane643

At the moment the moon pulls the tides and the solar system has a magnetic pull on us and our planet,
If all the people are all chipped then the amount of people alive would intercept the moon's pull and cause great big tidalwaves around the world. We humans have a very powerful thought energy which links to the universal energy of god, I think that the internet and moble phones are causing the earths tidalwaves and earth quakes ect as they are changing the electromagnetic feild, if you think of a time when you have walked into a room where two people have had an argument and you can feel an energy that you say you could "cut the air with a knife" with just two human's energy in the room - can you imagine a whole planet microchipped and transmitting thoughts and feelings - we will blow the planet apart.

I think that this is the main reason they want an 80% human culling - because the more of us there are alive with a chip in us the greater the pull on the tides and earth crust.
jane643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 06:26 AM   #175
jane643

The idea of chipping people is madeness - we manifest our reality around us with every thought that we think.
We have just had another earthquake this week. I have been trying to explain for two years that the Land energy cannot cope with us being chipped.

I am not sure but I think that maybe the Cornwall coastline will be hit with a big wave again in about two weeks time.
I think the land energy will be travelling back to source - like last time. I think it will be heading for St Michaels Mount and the St Micheals energy line as the UK uses the tetra radio frequencey and it goes through the brain. However it does depend on how far other countries have got also. China? Russia? If they are chipping we are all in trouble/
jane643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #176
wakeup2nwo

what next?

Quote:
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. Announces Delivery of RFID Vehicle Location Devices to Leading Israeli Vehicle Importer

January 11, 2010 10:15 AM ET

Stocks mentioned in this article
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd (BOSC) Stock Quote, Chart, News, Add to Watchlist

RISHON LETZION, Israel, Jan. 11, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Better Online Solutions Ltd. ("BOS") (Nasdaq:BOSC) today announced the successful implementation and delivery of a RFID-enabled vehicle location system for Colmobil, the exclusive importer and distributor of Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Mitsubishi and Hyundai in Israel.

Colmobil uses the RFID devices in sea ports, storage locations and its distribution center to locate, track and manage vehicles and improve the delivery process to its agencies. The BOS vehicle location devices include RFID tags, RFID readers and hand-held rugged terminals from Intermec. As the cars are being fitted with customized accessories along Colmobil's pre-delivery inspection and installation line, the BOS system enables the automatic identification of each car. In addition, the receive, store and dispatch processes of the vehicles are computerized and automated, and all information is sent to Colmobil's SAP ERP system.

"BOS' RFID solution has made a major impact on the accuracy of our vehicle stock and location management," said Gil Katz, Colmobil's CIO. "The new RFID devices empower us to move from manual data collection process to an automated one, for more than 25,000 new vehicles each year. By using RFID technology we've been able to expedite delivery of vehicles to all our dealerships."

Yuval Viner, BOS acting CEO added, "We're pleased that Colmobil chose BOS' RFID and mobile division to provide real-time location RFID devices for its distribution center. Our expertise in RFID enabled us to implement a highly efficient data collection solution for Colmobil."

About BOS

B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. (Nasdaq:BOSC) is a leading provider of RFID and Supply Chain solutions to global enterprises. BOS' RFID and supply chain offerings are helping over 2,000 customers worldwide improve the efficiency of enterprise logistics and organizational monitoring and control. BOS' RFID and mobile division offers both turnkey integration services as well as stand-alone products, including best-of-breed RFID and AIDC hardware and communications equipment, BOS middleware, and industry-specific software applications. The company's supply chain divisions provide RFID and electronic components consolidation services to the aerospace, defense, medical, telecommunications industries as well as to enterprise customers worldwide.

For more information, please visit: www.boscorporate.com
Old 14-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #177
777equals666

Quote:
nice channal, subbed!
IM me @ YT...

Last edited by 777equals666; 14-01-2010 at 08:28 PM.
777equals666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 10:33 PM   #178
wakeup2nwo

PositiveID expanding its HealthID division with diabetes products

http://www.drugstorenews.com/story.a...943&menuid=335

By Alaric DeArment

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. (Jan. 12) A company that makes security identification tools for consumers and businesses plans to expand its presence in health care by creating products and tools for managing diabetes.

PositiveID Corp. announced Tuesday that it would expand its HealthID division with the products, which include an implantable RFID microchip in phase 2 development designed to detect glucose levels in the body and noninvasive glucose-detecting technologies.

“There are a variety of important research projects underway in the scientific community to better manage the growing epidemic of diabetes while improving the quality of diabetics’ daily care,” PositiveID CEO and chairman Scott Silverman said in a statement. “Diabetics should not have to prick their fingers multiple times each day.”
Old 18-01-2010, 05:33 AM   #179
caleb_11

Thank-you Wakeup2nwo. Great info.
"This belonging to another, being psychologically nourished by another, depending on another - in all this there must always be anxiety, fear, jealousy, guilt, and so long as there is fear there is no love; a mind ridden with sorrow will never know what love is; sentimentality and emotionalism have nothing whatsoever to do with love. And so love is not to do with pleasure and desire." - Krishnamurti.
caleb_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 04:52 PM   #180
wakeup2nwo

What will YOU do when its your turn to be tracked in your work place??

Quote:
RFID tags to boost transit worker safety

January 21, 2010

Trackside transit workers may soon be sporting RFID tags to improve their safety.

IT Open Day Cheltenham - Aged 16-18? Have a talent for IT? Visit the Zenos Academy Jan 28th - www.zenos.com/ITOpendayCheltenham

Bombardier Transportation, McMaster RFID Applications Lab (MRAL) and Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) are undertaking a $1.4 million research collaboration to develop location awareness technology that can be used to notify subway vehicles of the exact location of track inspectors and other trackside workers.
read more http://www.physorg.com/news183298108.html