Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 23-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #81
lightgiver

Arrow Great Migrations

"The fear of death and infernal rebirths
due to my evil actions has led me to practice
in solitude in the snowcapped mountains.

On the uncertainty of life's duration
and the moment of death I have deeply meditated
Thus have I reached the deathless, unshakable citadel
of realization of the absolute essence.

My fear and doubts have vanished like mist
into the distance, never to disturb me again.

I will die content and free from regrets.
This is the fruit of Dharma practice."

Samsara means "to flow on", to perpetually wander, to pass through states of existence.

For Sikhs the end of the cycle of transmigration of the soul is known as mukti...

http://youtu.be/O3dO-itjWtI

"Usually we think that brave people have no fear. The truth is that they are intimate with fear. When I was first married, my husband said I was one of the bravest people he knew. When I asked him why, he said because I was a complete coward but went ahead and did things anyhow."
Pema Chodron from "When things fall apart"...

http://viewonbuddhism.org/fear.html
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:37 AM   #82
lightgiver

Lightbulb Afterlife

The comparison between the Tibetan and Egyptian Books of the Dead, Taoism, and Kabbalistic conceptions, also reveals similarities...

"...Came into being heart and there came into being tongue.... The heart thinks what it will and the tongue
commands what it will.... It is the latter (heart) which causes all decisions to be made, but it is the tongue
which reports what the heart has thought out. Thus is all action, whether simple or complex, carried out....
All is in accord with the command which the heart has devised and which has appeared upon the tongue.
Thus is determined the peculiar nature of everything."

Old 09-12-2011, 03:39 AM   #83
lightgiver

Lightbulb Dairy Queens

"Flower of light" symbolism has sometimes been understood from the archaic variant fleur-de-luce (see Latin lux, luc- = "light"), but the Oxford English Dictionary suggests this arose from the spelling, not from the etymology...

http://www.fleurdelis.com/royal.htm

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...100575&page=14

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-12-2011 at 03:55 AM.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:01 PM   #84
lightgiver

Arrow A Thousand Years of Yesterdays

The Sultan's Wife (1917) Gloria Swanson - Bobby Vernon...

For a thousand years in Thine eyes are as yesterday, For it passeth on, yea, a watch by night...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=523

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-12-2011 at 02:57 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:11 PM   #85
lightgiver

Lightbulb Triangle Keystone

Her Circus Knight, produced by the Keystone Film Company, was released in 1917 by Triangle Distributing...“Hiram The Widows Son Sent to King Solomon,”

A three sided polygon, beign the first enclosed shape possible with straight lines. The Triangle is important in Masonry due to its connection to the sacred number three and also because it has long represented the concept of the Deity in geometrical form.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....61&postcount=4

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-12-2011 at 10:14 PM.
Old 19-12-2011, 09:09 PM   #86
lightgiver

Lightbulb Butterfly

Unione Radiofonica Italiana (URI) was formed in 1924 with the backing of the Marconi Company following a model adopted in other European countries. URI made its inaugural broadcast — a speech by Benito Mussolini at Teatro Costanzi — on 5 October and regular programming began with a quartet performing Haydn's Opera 7

Il mondo della luna (The World in the Moon), Hob. 28/7, is an opera buffa by Joseph Haydn with a libretto by Carlo Goldoni, first performed at Eszterháza, Hungary on 3 August 1777.

A terrace in the house of the bogus astronomer Ecclitico; an observatory tower with a telescope. A starlit night, with full moon...

In ancient times, butterflies were known to symbolize the human soul... In fact, the ancient Greek word “psyche” means “soul” or “butterfly”. Those who believe in reincarnation see the butterflies as wandering human souls awaiting rebirth or reincarnation...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nozomi_Sasaki_(model)

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-12-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 19-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #87
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
The first example I chose of direct reincarnation was Grand Master Mason Benjamin Franklin returning as Abraham Lincoln. This has been known for some time at the highest level of Freemasonry and Masons within the US Federal Government. (Compare the statue of Franklin in the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia [a national memorial] to the statue in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC). Franklin - who left physical record of his belief in reincarnation - submitted a bill to the 1st US Congress for the “abolishment of slavery” on February 12, 1790. (Of course, the Southerners in Congress strongly voted this down.) He died two months later on 4/17: Jesus' Birthday. Franklin died with an obsession of keeping a fragmented union of states together and abolishing slavery. Lincoln was born - "with great gifts" - over 18 years later on February 12. Lincoln attended one year of formal school. Study his writings. How does anyone 'explain the data in any other logical way' than Lincoln was the reincarnation of Franklin? (Pardon me for summarizing in one paragraph what might be best explained in an entire book.) One of the long held beliefs of Kaballa - Jewish74 mysticism - is that the spirit of Moses is reincarnated in every generation.

For another excellent scholarly reference, please read the book Reincarnation - the Phoenix Fire Mystery.
Ever thought a being or some type of entity is deceiving people.Like some type of spirit or fairy type earth spirit or other types.
I dont believe the soul dies.but that being said.
The funny thing about reincarnation is people say they have been the same person countless times and some one else will say the same thing and others too..How can all these people be the same person?
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #88
lightgiver

Lightbulb 9 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
Ever thought a being or some type of entity is deceiving people.Like some type of spirit or fairy type earth spirit or other types.
The funny thing about reincarnation is people say they have been the same person countless times and some one else will say the same thing and others too..How can all these people be the same person?
This may give you a clue...

http://youtu.be/2cwXD6Qc-NU

Watch how the sperm gets in the egg...

Old 21-12-2011, 05:46 AM   #89
10thlight
Inactive

spellin
Quote:
This may give you a clue...
No.....that does not at all.
Some people say you reincarnate from human to animals to plants ect...
I dont agree with that either.but ,I agree we should treat most lifeforms with respect.side not.

Reincarnation is one of those subject like evolution which is only partially true.
Hey explain why the pharaohs mummified themselves.

Hey also watch out for the sacred cow in india you just might get killed if you disrespect it...lol

There also the rat shrine too in india.lol

Last edited by 10thlight; 21-12-2011 at 05:47 AM. Reason: error
Old 21-12-2011, 05:49 AM   #90
10thlight
Inactive

I think there is somebody getting a good laugh about reincarnation.
Old 22-12-2011, 01:41 AM   #91
ftil

Quote:
I think there is somebody getting a good laugh about reincarnation.
Thanks for your post. It is the best laughter of this year!!!!! You should post more……….

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2011, 03:05 AM   #92
lightgiver

Arrow Mummifried Goat Brain

Quote:

Reincarnation is one of those subject like evolution which is only partially true.
Hey explain why the pharaohs mummified themselves.
How do you know...are you just guessing.

Quote:
So where does it go when the body dies...

Quote:

Hey also watch out for the sacred cow in india you just might get killed if you disrespect it...lol

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-12-2011 at 03:09 AM.
Old 22-12-2011, 06:12 AM   #93
ftil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

So where does it go when the body dies...
If you don’t have time to study Egyptian religion, you may just examine ancient Egyptian images to see pharaohs’ connections with gods. Osiris god of dead or Thoth, Greek Hermes, god of magic and judgment of dead……..screwed up and forgot to tell the pharaohs not to be bothered with mummification……because they will incarnate.……

Albert Einstein
ftil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 03:37 AM   #94
lightgiver

Lightbulb Raising of Lazarus

The Lion's paw grip used by the worshipful master in the third degree ritual to raise the candidate from the dead.

The picture shows how the grip of the Lion's Paw was given in the Pyramid Mysteries. The priest wore over his head the mask of a lion. By this grip the spirit in man, long buried in the sepulchre of substance, is raised to life, and the candidate goes forth as a builder entitled to the wages of an initiate.

From the inside cover of 'The Lost Keys of Freemasonry' by Manly P. Hall 33rd degree...

In Christian tradition, the Lion of Judah represents Jesus... Many Christian organizations and ministries use the lion of Judah as their emblem or even their name.

http://youtu.be/ZPe_ORTnG-Q

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...104781&page=28

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-12-2011 at 03:44 AM.
Old 28-12-2011, 03:17 AM   #95
lightgiver

Lightbulb Unholy rollers

http://youtu.be/O-wgTULSWF4

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....76&postcount=3

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...100219&page=75

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-12-2011 at 03:27 AM.
Old 31-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #96
lightgiver

Lightbulb 1 into 3

http://youtu.be/fZfynRqOs-A

In the end, it is found that all three children are rebirths of the Lama Dorje, separate manifestations of his body (Raju), speech (Gita), and mind (Jesse). A ceremony is held and Jesse's father also learns the facts about Buddhism... Lama Dorje's rebirth represents the three most important aspects of life...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...111364&page=26
Old 10-03-2012, 09:23 PM   #97
lightgiver

Lightbulb Flesh and Blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God

"Today, in your hearing, the scriptures are fulfilled."

A scroll is a roll of papyrus, parchment, or paper which has been written, drawn or painted upon for the purpose of transmitting information or using as a decoration...In Dynastic Egypt scrolls were made from papyrus... The way a scroll was read by being unrolled meant scribes were sometimes confused; for example, there are versions of the Egyptian Book of the Dead with repeated sections.

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed in a moment .... for this corruptible must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality .... then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

- 1 Corinthians, XV, 50-4.

It is a somewhat saddening reflection that in spite of the presumable millions of years of human life on this planet, there is no general belief as to whence we come and whither we go, or indeed as to why there is any coming or going at all. The meaning and purpose of life are still beyond the scope of physical science; they are matters of faith at best and not infrequently of despair. The pain of the world, the transparent ruthlessness of Nature, the amazing inequalities of human existence, the seeming grave injustices in the lives of the majority, are, as far as our reason goes, as great enigmas to us today in the twentieth century as they have ever been so long as we have any trace of human history. In such a state of affairs we cannot afford to cast aside without hearing any theory that attempts seriously to throw light on the darkness.

'Man is the master of his own destiny'. What he has sown, that must he also reap...

http://www.masonicworld.com/educatio...ncarnation.htm
Old 11-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #98
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Child is Taken

Old 14-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #99
lightgiver

Lightbulb Reincarnation

Freemasonry's attitude toward things spiritual is an important part of the fabric of the Fraternity belief in a Supreme Being and in a future life. Masons believe in the reincarnation of the Soul as removed from the mortal body at death. Some even believe in the resurrection of the body at a distant judgment day. Freemasons are bound by the "eternal truths"contained in the Volume of Sacred Laws, which may not necessarily be Christian Scriptures, and as a Candidate is bound by an obligation taken on such Book. The Sacred Truths contained in the Volume of Sacred Laws govern the rules for his life and conduct. References in the Rituals of the Masonic Degrees to the omnipotence of Deity impresses upon the Candidates the power of prayer in Masonic work. The restriction on Masons of "refraining from discussion on religious topics" covers the dogmas of religious beliefs, creeds and sects. The Masonic spirit of toleration dwells on the universality of all religions and espouses only the Love of God as the Father of all mankind and in the brotherhood of all mankind, both Masonic and non-Masonic.

http://www.2be1ask1.com/library/prayr.html
Old 15-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #100
offramp
Banned

What a load of twaddle.

It leads up to a woman doing Yoga and this is seen as proof that Freemasons believe in Reincarnation.

Must try harder!!
offramp is offline   Reply With Quote